Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn

Page: 4 of 5
 RC-1162
12-22-2005, 2:52 PM
ah well, lets say he looks very similar :D
 MdKnightR
12-23-2005, 1:44 AM
Very good couple of chapters! You are really progressing as a writer.
 RC-1162
12-23-2005, 5:30 AM
cool! thanks. nowadays, even my friends at school are calling me an awesome writer, i thought they were just buttering me up for something. its nice to know people like my work.

next chapter will be up only in a week, im afraid. im going to india for my uncle's marrige. maybe ill post from there but i have only a 56 - 100 k connection there. depends.
 RC-1162
12-23-2005, 6:31 AM
i had almost finished it so i thought id complete it and give it to you guys as an early christmas present. :) enjoy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------TWENTY ONE

The Chyyra dropped out of Hyperspace again. Though, this time, it was not Coruscant that was in front of them, and this puzzled everyone except Obi Wan and the repaired and restored RM-619.
“What are you doing?” Mace asked. “This isn’t Coruscant. It’s Sullust.”
“Yes, Master.” Obi Wan said. “I had a talk with Senator Bail Organa about the present situation while you were getting ready to leave and he agreed to send a full thousand men and 50 Elite Commandos to help us in our mission.”
“A thousand and fifty men?” Yoda asked, startled. “Discovered, we shall be, before entering the Emperor’s Castle, even.”
“No Master, they will come in small shuttles at around twenty men per shuttle and will enter the planet from all side. Once that is done, they will report to the base of Palpatine’s Castle via various modes of transport.”
“That would mean around 53 shuttles. Wouldn’t this operation take time?” said Mace.
“Not necessarily. All the units will come by either maglev trams or by airspeeders. That way, everyone will be on time.”
“Wouldn’t such a large number of men be noticed in the castle?” Tara asked.
“No, we've managed to get our hand on adequate Stormtrooper Armor for the infantry. The will be indistinguishable among the rest of the troopers to the casual eye.”
“Then how will we know whether we’re shooting at a friend or foe?” Tara enquired.
“They have navy-blue bodysuits instead of black. That was the color the Sith used about one month ago. Now it is reserved for the best Stormtroopers, so we won’t only be hidden, but also treated with respect.”
“Right,” said Tara and fell silent.
The ship set down smoothly on the surface of a landing platform set high above a lava river. Obi Wan stared at the lava sorrowfully; then shook his head to clear the bad memories it brought back.
“Stay with the ship, Aarem.” Obi Wan said.
“Affirmative, Master,” the droid replied and went back in.
They walked to the turbolift set in a wide pillar and got into it. At their destination, it stopped and the door hissed open, revealing Bail Organa.
“Masters,” he said with a bow. “It is good to see that you are well; you especially, Master Windu.”
Mace nodded and said,
“Thank you, Senator.”
“Are the troops ready?” Obi Wan asked, getting straight to the point.
“They are in peak condition and ready to serve loyally, Master Kenobi. And you will be pleased to know that young Miss Leia has begun to crawl independently.”
“That sounds cute,” Obi Wan said with a smile. “I wish her good health. Say hello to her mother for me.”
“Of course, Master. Now, if you will step this way, I shall introduce you to the Commanders.”
They began to walk into the base. After a few minutes, they came to what looked like a briefing room. There were around fifty men gathered there, in full stormtrooper armor, the Elites of the Rebel Alliance. Senator Organa proceeded to give them their instructions and locations for landing. Half an hour later, 54 shuttles, containing the ‘best’ stormtroopers of the Imperial army, blasted off from Sullust and entered Hyperspace a few minutes later.
 RC-1162
12-23-2005, 6:32 AM
the 54th shuttle contains Obi Wan and the rest of the jedi and droid, so dont get confused.
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-23-2005, 7:34 AM
A battle. Hmmm... I wonder how you will make them. Oh and does Sullust have lava?

:thumbsup: for you.
 John Skywalker
12-23-2005, 6:08 PM
Nice chapter RC cant wait for the next one:)
 Darth_Death
12-24-2005, 3:04 PM
That was awsome RC i need to show that to friends
 DarthSion101
12-24-2005, 3:54 PM
I know i'm a little late in posting, but I just started visiting the Fanfic section, and writing my own story. You tell the story very well, I like your use of dialogue....keep up the good work. Two thumbs way up. :D
 RC-1162
12-25-2005, 7:20 AM
here i am, and i just found out that the fastest connection speed here is 18 kbps, ITS PURE TORTURE I TELL YA!!
but anyway, heres the next chapter:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWENTY TWO

Obi Wan’s shuttle dropped out of hyperspace before the others did to check on the situation. The planet looked peaceful enough. He headed to the location above the planet from where he was to make his descent. Space rippled around the planet in about a 2 mile radius from the planet and 53 other shuttles dropped into realspace one by one. They were fitted with cloaking devices just in case and they all switched them on at Obi Wan’s command. 53 ships entered Coruscant’s atmosphere under cloaks and touched down at their destination locations. From all shuttles, twenty men in Elite Stormtrooper armor marched out in single file and headed for the nearest maglev tram station or public airspeeder station and requested locations very close to the Emperor’s Palace. The locals were very careful around their new customers. So far, the plan was working smoothly but Obi Wan had a biting worry at the back of his head that the Emperor or Vader might sense them. But Tara had made a short side-trip to Yavin-4 and captured an Ysalamiri to cloak them from the Force, but Obi Wan still had doubts, given Anakin’s strong affinity to the Force. Besides, the bright yellow reptile made it hard for them to use the Force. They had to concentrate even to levitate something, but luckily, after a small test, Obi Wan was sure that their reflexes were not affected. He shook his head softly and focused. Five minutes of walking brought them to a tram station. Obi wan went to the ticket counter.
“Give me five tickets to Chance Palp Spaceport,” Obi Wan said, his voice synthesized by the Stormtrooper helmet.
“Yes, of course, sir.” The man said and got out five tickets to their location in a jiffy.
“How much?” Obi Wan asked.
“25 credits, please.”
Obi Wan paid the man and they got into the tram.
“Statement: I believe visiting the spaceport will cause my circuits to get disrupted occasionally by the ion blasts of the ships that come and go, Master.” RM said from beneath a large cloak and hat.
“We are not going into the spaceport, Aarem.” Obi Wan said softly. “We will simply make it seem so. The Emperor’s Palace is only five kilometers from the Spaceport, this distance we cover by walking.”
“Question: Won’t the locals feel suspicious of us, Master?”
“They might, but that is a risk we have to take.”
“Negatory: No Master. Although it is not my place to correct you, even the slightest risk could upset the delicate balance of this operation.”
“What do you think we should do?” Tara asked the droid.
“Suggestion: We could jet to the top onto the main levels, Master.” The droid said.
“Jet?” asked Mace. “We do not have jetpacks, in case you didn’t notice,”
“Negatory: You don’t need jetpacks, Master. Suggestion: you can use this ‘Force’ and levitate yourself off the ground onto the main levels.”
“That will arouse the suspicions of the locals.” said Obi Wan. “How do you know they won’t notice four flying Stormtroopers?”
“Heckle their minds, we must,” said Yoda from under the shell of an R2 D2 unit. The Jedi Master was not very happy with this but he took it in good spirit and occasionally played the sounds the R2 line of droids usually use to communicate from a playback radio taped to the inside of the shell.
“Okay,” said Obi Wan. “But the Ysalamiri will make it difficult for us to hold ourselves up for long.”
“Hold it, the droid will,” said Yoda.
“Affirmation: I will do so with pleasure, Master,” said RM.
“It’s settled then,” Mace said.
All five of them made their way to the nearest wall.
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-25-2005, 9:56 AM
Nice description of covert operations. :thumbsup: for you.
 JediKnight707
12-26-2005, 12:58 AM
Hope your high speed internet is speeding you through India :) Nice work :thumbsup:
 RC-1162
12-26-2005, 7:51 AM
it sure is. and its also speeding me up the wall.
 RC-1162
12-28-2005, 6:41 AM
ok, hallucination, i need an english lesson. when you change the word 'green' from noun to verb, what are the possibilities it can make?
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-28-2005, 6:47 AM
ok, hallucination, i need an english lesson. when you change the word 'green' from noun to verb, what are the possibilities it can make?
:indif: Um... Greening, I think.

So... How is it progressing?
 RC-1162
12-28-2005, 6:58 AM
im going back to my LAN connection in Bahrain soon

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

so the next chapter will be up in about three hours after i arrive. :D

and where is the english expert? c'mon hall, your not an a$$ anymore.
 RC-1162
12-28-2005, 7:06 AM
oh, and guys, ive decided to make a Quadrilogy series about the happenings in the 18 or so years between RotS and ANH, this is the first installment and, sadly, is nearing its end
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-28-2005, 7:09 AM
Really? What will they be called?
 RC-1162
12-28-2005, 7:55 AM
they are called:

find out for yourself

ill tell you that the next one is about the baddies mostly though.
 RC-1162
12-29-2005, 9:37 AM
TWENTY THREE

RM was clutching a small metal box with holes in the top with his cold metal fingers, the Ysalamiri inside it crawling around. The R2 unit turned to face the crowd and Yoda inside it took hold of their minds. Suddenly, they vanished from sight to the common bystander. To them, they never even existed. Obi Wan created a force platform underneath their feet and raised them up. RM saw them moving and initiated his jetpack. Soon, they were on the sunlit higher platforms of the planet, walking along towards the Emperor’s Palace. Twenty minutes of quick walking bought them to the Palace’s public entrance. They used the same tricks again and got back down to the pits of Coruscant. Here the people were nowhere to be seen. The Jedi and droid were the only people present there. Obi Wan stopped and turned to RM.
“Leave the lizard here, Aarem,” he said. “We’ll come back for it if we have time.”
“What if Vader senses us, Master?” Tara asked.
“The large amount of people in the palace will form a natural cloak for us. He will find it very difficult to make us out among the other sentient beings in the structure.” Obi Wan explained. RM obeyed and tucked the lizard next to a large rock. Mace ignited his purple blade and cut a hole in the wall of the under levels of Palpatine’s Place. They headed to the elevator through a labyrinth of corridors. Waiting before them, was a squad of five men in Stormtrooper armor and navy blue bodysuits. Obi Wan smiled slightly. Hopefully, the rest of the thousand made it here on time too.
Apparently, they did. Obi Wan was having his comm burst open with arrival affirmations. After all the squads were confirmed, Obi Wan switched off his comm for a few minutes. After he came back online, he proceeded to business.
“Right, remember your instructions. You are to enter the Barracks under the ruse of equipment checking and one of you must place the mine in a secluded spot.” Obi Wan instructed over the comm as the walked yet again to the Emperor’s Chamber. “You must not be seen doing that. Once you are through, stay in the vicinity of the 100th level. We will call if we need help.”
With a Mass affirmation, Obi Wan breathed a bit freely. For now, the pressure was equally divided amongst the troops.
They arrived at the Emperor’s Office. The door slid open; and Obi Wan immediately knew that the plan had been compromised.
In front of them, stood a whole contingent of Stormtroopers and the Emperor and Vader with ignited sabers.
Mace acted from instinct. He used the Force to slam the door shut and turned and ran, with the others at his heels.
“Abort mission!” he yelled into his helmet comm. “I repeat: Abort mission!”
All the thousand men who were already in place began blasting away at Imperial troops, trying to get away. The whole place was submerged under utter chaos. The doors of Palpatine’s Palace flew open again and Vader came running out, followed by a horde of troopers. Tara pointed her blaster behind her over her shoulder and began firing blindly. A groan from hit troopers occasionally, told her that she was causing at least some damage to the seemingly invincible army of Imperials. They were running like mad, shooting here and there when Mace had enough. He popped open the hatch of the R2 shell. Yoda jumped out and started running along with them. Then he yelled at them to split up, to find out who Vader was after. So at the next ‘junction’ of four hallways, Mace and Yoda ran into the right one, Tara and RM into the left and Obi Wan ran alone into the straight one. Vader motioned, undaunted, and continued running into the straight one, after Obi Wan.
 RC-1162
12-29-2005, 10:54 AM
the fic is almost over people, but no worries, ive got three sequels to this planned and one sequel to Hunt for the Sith also. do you think i should do the HftS sequel and MWJMR sequel side by side or one by one?
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-29-2005, 11:10 AM
:thumbsup: for you.
Do what you want with the squels. They are yours, aren't they?
 RC-1162
12-30-2005, 2:24 AM
yeah, but i wanted to know whether you guys wanted them side by side or one by one.
 Renegade Puma
12-30-2005, 6:00 AM
Great Fic so far RC. :) You are a very good writer. You are exceptional at writing out the action as well. I have only been a part of these forums for a week now. I am s enjoying it. I would have to say yours is the 2nd best I have read so far. No offense, but forceflight's Fic is off the charts!! Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter. Also I started a fic of my own. I have never written a story before. So could you give me some feedback on my first chapter? It is call, The crystal of life.
 RC-1162
12-30-2005, 6:23 AM
yeah, i checked it out. its very good for a beginner. with practice youll become much better. and you didnt offend me by saying FFWM12's fic is off the charts. i totally agree with ya :D
 RC-1162
12-31-2005, 9:54 AM
TWENTY FOUR

Obi Wan ran like mad, slicing anything that got in his way. Vader followed closely with ease. Obi Wan tried all kinds of tactics on Vader but they did not work. He was losing hope when he saw a ‘+’ type ‘junction’. He rounded the corner into the right corridor; and ran into Mace and Yoda. They flew up in the air and landed hard a few feet away. Before Vader could slice them, however, Yoda raised his hand and yanked hard. Vader flew over their heads and landed a long way away. They scrambled to their feet and ran into the left path, Vader following once again. After what seemed like a lifetime of running, they reached a massive cylindrical room. It extended what seemed like 100 meters high, its curved walls shining brightly from the reflection of their lightsabers. Obi Wan was a little behind the other two, and that position he would regret all his life. Just as Mace and Yoda ran through the other entrance, a heavy steel door came crashing down, cutting off Obi Wan’s exit. Unable to stop in time, he ran headlong into the door and collapsed, out of breath. Vader was walking into the room behind him.
“Do you really believe that your plan was foolproof?” Vader asked. “The Empire has many spies. And one of them has just converted and supplying me with vital information about your petty rebellion.”
“Nobody in the Rebel Alliance wants to help you, Anakin,” Obi Wan said. “So why don’t you say that you sensed us instead?”
“Although I did sense you, and a fat lot of good the Ysalamiri did too, I had one of your friends on my side. Tara.”
“Impossible!” Obi wan retorted. “We would have sensed it in her.”
“I taught her techniques to mask her inner self, Obi Wan.” Vader said simply. “Admit defeat, and we may spare your life.”
Obi wan got to his feet and re-ignited his blade.
“Like I said before, Anakin: ‘only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.’”
Vader lunged, Obi Wan leapt over him and landed behind the Dark Lord. Vader stopped and turned, calm and cool. Obi Wan stood there, waiting. Vader attacked again, this time much faster, and Obi wan was drawing on much his energy to save himself.
Mace and Yoda skidded to a halt as the door slammed shut. They were about to slice it open when a hooded figure walked out of the side. It stooped in front of them and was joined by another figure that jumped down from above. The latter lowered its hood; and in front of them stood Tara.
“Tara,” Mace gasped. “What are you doing?”
“Do you really believe that the Dark Side is easy to resist?” Tara asked. “I did so at first. Vader tortured me and tried to break me, but it did not work. Eventually, I began to see the truth. The Jedi are afraid of one another’s power and potential. The Sith, however, only encourage more power. And I will prove myself to Lord Vader by killing both of you.”
She ignited her blood red blade and jumped at them.
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Boy, I never saw it coming. :thumbsup: for you.
 RC-1162
12-31-2005, 2:04 PM
the Dark side is undetectable. Muhahahahaha!
thanks, Vlad.
 Renegade Puma
12-31-2005, 4:23 PM
Wow great chapter RC. I can't wait to see how this ends :) And thanks for the encouragment on my fic.
 JediKnight707
12-31-2005, 9:36 PM
-_- BASTARD!!! I liked Tara. But, :thumbsup: anyway :)
 Hallucination
01-01-2006, 12:36 AM
:eek: Tara is evil?!?!!?!!?!?!?:eek:
I should add you to my buddy list
 RC-1162
01-02-2006, 11:37 AM
@JK: whos telling you not to? i just made her dark sided.
@Hall: im surprised im not already in it :D
 John Skywalker
01-02-2006, 2:55 PM
i like how you put Bastila's Sith words in their for Tara:) nice touch RC
 JediKnight707
01-02-2006, 6:21 PM
@RC I can't like anyone who's darksided :( It's to evil :)
 Hallucination
01-02-2006, 10:14 PM
*shocks JK*
@RC: I don't really use my buddy list to much.
 RC-1162
01-03-2006, 6:29 AM
@John: all dark siders blab the same damn thing so its not very tough :D
@ JK: im sorry to hear that but its the only way to tell the story without butting into the movies.
 stingerhs
01-05-2006, 12:32 AM
alright, let me set some things straight here: the threads in this forum are for posting fan fiction or fanart and then getting constructive criticism on the work within the thread. no official warnings from me, but just keep in mind what you're supposed to be posting versus what i'm seeing when i open the thread. ;)
 RC-1162
01-05-2006, 5:04 AM
im not very familiar with Moderator jargon. does that mean that we have to post fics and constructive criticism only, without any off topic discussion of stuff like the crap JK and me used to have? is so, you got it. if not, im an idiot.

and guys, im down with the worst case of writers block so it may be out tomorrow. with luck ill post it today. its almost over, i have to make a suitable climax battle though.

fixed your post. and yes, you got the idea. ;) -stingerhs
 RC-1162
01-05-2006, 6:26 AM
the Force was with me :D here it is, though i had to cut the original chapter of both the fights to only on fight. BTW: this is the second last or third last chpater of the fic, so dont get pissed off with the happenings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWENTY FIVE

“Don’t do this, Tara.” Mace gasped as he desperately fought his former Padawan. Even with Yoda fighting alongside him, he was finding it very difficult to back her off. Yoda jumped over her and began attacking her from behind. But even with his superior lightsaber and Force skills, Tara was impossibly blocking both his and Mace’s blows with only one saber.
“This only proves that Jedi are pathetic.” Tara said and continued dueling with them. Suddenly, Yoda turned and ran a few steps away; he then came running towards them. He jumped up and aimed his leg at Tara for an aerial kick. Tara sensed his approach and spun around swiftly in a roundhouse kick that connected hard with Yoda’s stomach, sending him rocketing away. She turned back to Mace and slashed at his arm viciously. He barely ducked, resulting in only a cut on his bicep instead of the whole arm being lopped off. He dropped to his knees and spun with his right leg outstretched. Tara jumped over his leg the first time but on the second spin, was knocked of her feet. She landed hard and the lightsaber dropped from her hand. As Mace raised his blade, she desperately kicked out and connected just on his Solar Plexus. The wind knocked out of him, he dropped to his knees, his lightsaber clattered onto the floor. Tara kicked out again and connected hard with Mace’s face. He fell back and crawled away, hand to his nose. When he got up again, his nose was bleeding away to glory. He called his lightsaber to him and ignited it, using the Force to heal his nose up. Yoda, recovering from his blow, got to his feet and thumbed his saber on too. In unison, they jumped at Tara, but it seemed the dumbest thing anyone would do. Tara just stepped to the side and they collided hard. Tara brought her saber down but Yoda jumped up again and blocked it. Just as Mace got to his feet, Tara jump-kicked and knocked him down again.
“Aarem; now.” she commanded and the other cloaked figure who was watching the battle quietly started firing at them. Mace rolled away and regained ground with a Force-aided leap to RM. he swung the blade simply and the droid was cleaved neatly in two. He then reverse-jumped back into the fray and started on the offensive. Tara was now backing down to the other door. It hissed open as the sensors picked up sentients approaching, and in front of them lay the Emperor’s Personal Hangar. Tara backed down through the door and stopped, Force-pushing the Jedi a few feet back. She held her lightsaber tightly, trying to keep it steady because of all the sweat in her palms. She suddenly turned and ran to the edge of the hangar bay and ran up the forcefield as if it was a wall, then back flipped behind them. She used the Force to secure herself to the ground and then pulled a lever on a control panel across the room. The forcefield died and the low air pressure outside began to suck out the hangar atmosphere. Yoda acted with lightning reflexes and grabbed a ship’s landing stud with the Force. He seemed to be bobbing up and down like a demented balloon. Mace, however, flew out. He barely managed to grab the edge of the opening in the building. Seeing Tara stationary, he used the Force to stop the winds from pushing him and jumped at her. Seeing him coming, she raised her blade, but both of them failed to notice the other’s weapon’s trajectory. Mace landed next to Tara, impaling her on his blade and getting himself impaled on hers. Yoda finally managed to push the lever back into its place and the forcefield sparked into place. He dropped to the ground and slowly got up. He looked at Mace’s and Tara’s bodies lying on the ground sadly.
He turned to the Hangar entrance and walked off quickly to help Obi Wan against Vader.
 RC-1162
01-08-2006, 6:56 AM
how come i didnt get any comments for this chap?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWENTY SIX

Obi Wan ducked another swipe and slashed blindly backwards. Vader jumped back a step away from the point of Obi Wan’s lightsaber and slashed again. Obi wan dropped and rolled away. As he got to his feet, the door blew open and Yoda came shooting in. Vader pushed a button in the wall and a squad of troops came firing madly out of the place Vader and Obi Wan had come from. Yoda lifted the detached door and sent it rocketing towards the troops. He then called Obi Wan and the door to himself as he exited the room. Obi Wan flew out and the door slammed back into place, jamming with a screech. Yoda and Obi Wan raced into the Emperor’s personal ship. As Obi Wan rushed to the Cockpit, Yoda turned and floated Mace’s limp form on board. The ramp closed and they blasted out of the Hangar and into the thin atmosphere outside. As they entered space, however, the ship began piloting itself and taking them to a skyhook about three miles away. Auto-pilot security systems. Curse them! Obi wan quickly composed himself and drew out his remote pad. He punched a few codes and his Chyyra rose out of its parking spot and raced its way to them. Five minutes later, it carried out the transfer sequence and the two ships were successfully attached to each other. Obi Wan and Yoda ran to their ship, followed by Mace’s floating body. Obi wan slapped the airlock shut and disengaged the sequence. The ships broke apart and the Jedi blasted away into Hyperspace, victorious. Well, not quite.
The two of them watched quietly as Mace’s body burnt on the pyre in traditional way to send a Jedi into the other world. Yoda turned to Obi Wan sadly.
“Now, wait, we must, for the Skywalker children to grow up.”
“By then the Galaxy will be too much in the Emperor’s power.” Obi Wan said. “They won’t stand a chance.”
“Then give it to them, we must. No choice we have.”
Obi Wan nodded and looked back at the blazing fire in front of them. Goodness knows what the fate of the Galaxy was.

================================================== ==============
THE END
================================================== ==============
 RC-1162
01-08-2006, 6:58 AM
its over (sadly). LF critic, over to you.

and BTW, a sequel will be coming soon, i just have to finish planning it out.
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-08-2006, 7:53 AM
So sad about Mace and Tara. I liked them both. :(

Anyway, :thumbsup: for you.
 JediKnight707
01-09-2006, 7:07 PM
Why is it that since I started my sequel, everyone is ending there's? (and making a sequel.) Well, it was a very great story (haha very great), and I hope that the sequel is good too :D :thumbsup:
 RC-1162
01-10-2006, 2:05 AM
ah, well, Vlad. i couldnt keep them alive or they would have distrupted the movie storyline. anyway, thanks for you comments. the next fic will come soon.
 Renegade Puma
01-10-2006, 2:37 AM
Great Fic RC. I'm sorry it is over, but it was a great story none the less! Can't wait to see your next work of art :)
 RC-1162
01-10-2006, 4:10 AM
this is incredible. ive begged FFWM12 to give me at least one comment on my work since i posted my fifth chapter and now the fic is over and she still hasn't posted even once! just one comment will be enought, ForceFight. cmon, please.
 Hallucination
01-10-2006, 8:25 PM
Great job, but its sad to see Mace die like that :(. And what happened to his saber?
 RC-1162
01-11-2006, 5:49 AM
his saber? it was burnt along with his body so that nobody else other than the Jedi Master would have used it in its existence.
 Hallucination
01-11-2006, 10:21 PM
his saber? it was burnt along with his body so that nobody else other than the Jedi Master would have used it in its existence.
Too bad, it was the coolest saber in the movies:cool:.
So any sequel spoilers?
 RC-1162
01-12-2006, 6:03 AM
i said it before:
the next one may talk mainly about the baddies
Page: 4 of 5