Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith

Page: 2 of 2
 Axe Windu
11-10-2005, 1:32 PM
Ok... you are the man... everyone this dude is the man. Robb Stark is the man. That is exactly 100% right and awesome in my opinion.

The new threat of the true sith, the return of them to known space, a new threat never seen thats super evil. And hybrids of the original sith is more or less exactly what I want and would be awesome and you just explained how that could happen.

If this did happen that would take a load off of my dissapointment in the last game. Id look at it this way... that game was supposed to be filler between the two games yet carry its own decently good storyline. Not that TSL wasnt good just I thought the storyline was weak. That could be because about 25% of its storyline was supporting this storyline. If Revan and Exile go to fight these Sith you just described and the next game is you fighting them its going to be amazing. Seriously absolutly amazing.

Seriously it could be everyone vs them. You could get a new sith on your team (like one of scions students or something) cause the True Sith might hate the posers. Or you could get some awesome True Sith who for some reason opposes hit bretherin. Republic Soldiers, Mandalorians, Real hardcore Jedi, Sith, all could be in your party or atleast allied with you in the game to stop this threat. Id like a super versitile team... like the fellowship or the ring... all allied against this threat.

PS: The force fusion thing was totally a joke... like 100% kidding... thanks for describing how retarded it was though like I didnt know that. Is there a rule against jokes in this furom?
 Robb Stark
11-10-2005, 1:47 PM
Harmor, they had a high mitichlorian count. :) Truly though, one can be Force sensitive and still have no idea how to use it. It would seem like "magic."

Anyway, I read somewhere, don't remember where, that the original Sith were a primitive, Force-sensitive species.
 Harmor
11-10-2005, 1:53 PM
Allright Robb, I stand corrected then ;)
 JediMaster12
11-10-2005, 3:05 PM
We won't see the "true Sith". They're extinct. As the loading screen in KotOR says:
"The true Sith died out millenia ago. The Sith of this era of not a species, but followers of an ideal."

That is true. I keep telling my lil bro that because I tend to pay attention to detail. I wouldn't mind seeing some all new bad ass Sith Lords

"Your senses betray you, as you betrayed me." :lightning
 JediMaster12
11-10-2005, 3:09 PM
Harmor, they had a high mitichlorian count. :) Truly though, one can be Force sensitive and still have no idea how to use it. It would seem like "magic."

Anyway, I read somewhere, don't remember where, that the original Sith were a primitive, Force-sensitive species.

Actually outcast Jedi settled on the Sith homeworld,Korriban?, and over the millenia the two became one. Says so on one of the loading screen options. That could account for the force sensitivity of the Sith'ari. :eets:

[COLOR=White]"Your senses betray you, as you betrayed me" :lightning
 RobQel-Droma
11-10-2005, 6:33 PM
PS: The force fusion thing was totally a joke... like 100% kidding... thanks for describing how retarded it was though like I didnt know that. Is there a rule against jokes in this furom?

No, there is not, I would guess there is one about not saying things thinking that people can read your mind. Just a thought, Windu; It would help if you didn't do it in all seriousness and maybe included a "just kidding" at the end, or perhaps used something like this :xp: or another smilie. We are not mind-readers, come on. The reason why I explained how retarted it was was because you apparently thought it was a good idea and even went into explaining, in all seriousness, why it wouldn't be too wierd.

And Axe Windu, the impression I got from Robb's post was that he said that we are only going to be facing the descendants of the True Sith/Dark Jedi, not the actual True Sith (the species). He is talking about a race that is only about 10% or so original Sith, not enough to show. At least that is what I thought he said, am I right Robb Stark?
 Axe Windu
11-10-2005, 7:50 PM
That is fine... that would make me happy... any genetic relation to the true sith would be great. As long as there not pure human. I mean Scion heald his skin together with Evil and Nihlis was like a Dark Side Force Void. Weve already seen bad ass Sith Lords I think there needs to be a new threat that is part True Sith. I would like it to be in there appearence but something small.
 RobQel-Droma
11-10-2005, 9:03 PM
Ok, then I guess we agree with each other. I don't have any problem with people being partly Sith, it is just that the full-blooded Sith are extinct.
 Robb Stark
11-11-2005, 10:04 AM
And Axe Windu, the impression I got from Robb's post was that he said that we are only going to be facing the descendants of the True Sith/Dark Jedi, not the actual True Sith (the species). He is talking about a race that is only about 10% or so original Sith, not enough to show. At least that is what I thought he said, am I right Robb Stark?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. I would like them to have one physical characteristic that would distinguish them from other humans if you knew that you were looking at a descendant of the Sith species+Dark Jedi interbreeding and not a 100% human...like they all have those yellow-orangish Sith eyes or they don't grow hair or something like that. It wouldn't really be that different from the difference between races of humans or humans from different planets, but it would be a trait that is unique to all descendants of the Sith species.

I also thought that they should have some characteristic that makes the average descendant of the Sith species a slightly more dangerous foe than an average human foe. I'm not talking about all-powerful Force users with mystical anti-Jedi powers, but something more like a slightly above-human affinity for the Force, particularly the Dark Side. For example, if it were a pen-n-paper rpg, the Sith-Descendant Template would give all descendants of the long-dead Sith species, from footsoldiers to trained warrior/priest/DarkJedi/Lords, 20 Force points and better offensive and defensive saves against Force Powers, particularly DS Force Powers, like a +2 bonus to saves for all Force powers and an additional +2 for Dark Side Force Powers.

Of course, more important to the story than any distant biological connection to the Sith species is that their "Sith culture" is strongly influenced by the study, use, perhaps even worship of the Dark Side, and that, above all, is why they must be stopped. Still, I strongly believe that there must be something at least a little other-worldly about the Sith in the Unknown Regions to emphasize that they are different and dangerous above and beyond them coming from out of "nowhere" and being a society of DS Force users. We've fought waves and waves of Dark Jedi and won. To keep things interesting and to give the "Ohhh ****, the Republic is ****ed" sensation the Sith in KOTOR3 need something that makes them a scarrier foe than we've seen thus far.
Page: 2 of 2