Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Lord - The Rise of Darth Vader

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Terros
10-26-2005, 1:28 AM
This is quite possibly the book i've been looking forward to the most and it comes out next week!!

Synopsis
The newly created Darth Vader flexes his Force-muscle as the Emperor's enforcer to maintain order and obedience in a galaxy reeling from civil war and the destruction of the Jedi Order. To the galaxy at large, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker - the Chosen One - died on Coruscant during the siege of the Jedi Temple, and, to some extent, the was true - Anakin was dead. But from the site of Anakin Skywalker's last stand - on the molten surface of the planet Mustafar, where he sought to destroy his friend and former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi - a fearsome spectre in black has risen. Once the most powerful Knight ever known to the Jedi order he is now a disciple of the dark side, a lord of the dreaded Sith, and the avenging right hand of the galaxy's ruthless new Emperor. Seduced, deranged and destroyed by the machinations of the Dark Lord Sidious, Anakin Skywalker is dead ...and Darth Vader lives...
 Prime
10-26-2005, 9:13 AM
I hope this is good...
 Darth_Terros
10-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Me too im pretty excited about it :D

Think its wednesday it comes out?

well thats when amazon said it'll be delivered by *i preordered a copy*
 The Doctor
10-30-2005, 12:41 PM
IS it a novelization of RotS, or does it fill in the gap between RotS and ANH?
 RedHawke
10-31-2005, 12:16 AM
I hope this is good...
Me three, we'll have to see...
 Darth_Terros
10-31-2005, 12:27 AM
IS it a novelization of RotS, or does it fill in the gap between RotS and ANH?

It's set in the time immediatly after ROTS
 Darth_Terros
10-31-2005, 10:37 AM
This book is awesome! im on page 160 at the moment and its been one of the best star wars books i've read in my opinion!

It starts off about a couple of hours before palpatine gives order 66 and follows on from there

Anyway i'm loving it and its deffinate read for Vader fans it tells you how uncomfortable and horrible it really is wearing that suit and it gives you a much better idea of the damage his duel with obiwan did
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-26-2005, 12:30 PM
I hope this is good...

Me four....lol
 Darth_Terros
11-26-2005, 1:19 PM
Me four....lol

Its great and the story and characters are brilliant! i cant recommend this book more well worth it!
 Astrotoy7
11-27-2005, 7:18 AM
sorry to break up the spam party but there is a stickied thread called "The Episode III Novel Trilogy" which is for discussion of this novel, this being the final book in that trilogy of course :)

go hence :p

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=141753)

closaged
Page: 1 of 1