Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bodysuit Bastila

Page: 1 of 2
 Kristy Kistic
10-06-2005, 4:58 PM
Mostly a modified model and some skins.

From PCGameMods. (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16575.html)

PCGM Direct Download. (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/16575/bodysuit_bastila_v3.1_.7z)

From my FileFront page. (http://files.filefront.com/6500590)

From my web site. (http://www.kristykistic.110mb.com/index.php?page=k1002)
 Bob Lion54
10-06-2005, 5:38 PM
Nice. I really like the textures. You have a good eye.

Her, um...... "twins" would look better natural, I think. Thats just my opinion, though.

Nice mod. I'll definitly download this one!
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
10-07-2005, 1:32 AM
I love the skins:D
The model looks nice from the front, but from the side it seems a little...I don't know...
just a little bit off?
 The_Maker
10-07-2005, 6:29 PM
Hmmm... I smell something perveted here :whacked:

On one hand it is a nice modification,

On the other... we now have a half naked Bastila (who is a Jedi just in case anyone has forgotten) and she is uhm... very... "voluptuous" :eyeraise:

<.<
 Nur Ab Sal
10-08-2005, 3:17 AM
I think the black version can match Messkell's lingerie :king1:
 TreeX
10-08-2005, 7:50 AM

On the other... we now have a half naked Bastila (who is a Jedi just in case anyone has forgotten) and she is uhm... very... "voluptuous" :eyeraise:

<.<

Looking at Bastila's new... attire I'm thinking Slave Girl Leia Wannabe or Cantina Twilek Backup...

but great job on the mod! :ears1:
 Kain
10-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Those melons shouldn't be kept in her shirt like that. They might knock her off balance when she's lightsaber fighting. *assistant says something in my ear* THEY'RE HER WHAT?!!:D
 kdsphantom
10-11-2005, 8:26 AM
waves at kristykistic
aye this is very nice mod, and yes Bastila looks really, really nice and i have already downloaded this )
 The Doctor
10-11-2005, 10:21 PM

<.<

It would be wise not to ;)
Thank you for not posting it & then "asking for forgiveness" later :D - ChAiNz.2da

I've removed the comment. Now people should stop PMing me about it.

Next person to ask me about it will be reported for harrassment. STOP PMING ME, YOU LONELY PERVS!
 BumpoTheHutt
10-13-2005, 5:53 PM

<.<

Perverted?! Isn't that a bit of an overstatement?? Because she's busty? That's "perverted?" There's nothing here that you don't see 50 times throughout the KOTOR games.

Not to mention the dancer's outfit in TSL and the training with Handmaiden in her underwear... both of which show a lot more skin than is visible here.

And what does Bastila being a Jedi have to do with anything? They don't wear underwear? They can't be larger than a b-cup? We're talking about games in which your character runs around and kills literally HUNDREDS of other living things and a model with a large bust is perverted?

Keep up the great work, Kristy.
 ridley102
10-30-2005, 3:16 PM
post the address. i wanna see other mods than that u no.
 The_Maker
10-30-2005, 4:20 PM
Bad idea bud... very bad idea :tsk:
 Kristy Kistic
11-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Update to version 2.0

Changes:

0) Includes the same 14 original textures.
1) Now includes the six textures left out from the last version.
2) Includes 12 new pvc skins.
3) Now comes with 3 model versions.
4) Uti's included.
5) I updated the original textures with better flesh appearance.

And I think I'm through with the Bastila mods :)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-11-2005, 1:32 AM
Mind if I let out a vader "nooo^79" to that statement:D
 sithrule88
11-11-2005, 11:42 PM

<.<

What's wrong with "vuluptuous?" I like big boobs on a sexy Jedi! :thumbs1:

Nice mod, :clap2: please tell me that since you're done with Bastila, you'll go to Mira from K2....?! :drool1:
 The_Maker
11-12-2005, 1:01 AM
I do not think Kristy has K2 =/

Any how, I like the newer version, it looks much more 'real' than artificial,

(and I am talking about the model reskins, not the other things you perverts :xp: )

Nice Job! :clap2:
 abcdow
12-17-2005, 8:54 PM
Update to version 2.0

Changes:

0) Includes the same 14 original textures.
1) Now includes the six textures left out from the last version.
2) Includes 12 new pvc skins.
3) Now comes with 3 model versions.
4) Uti's included.
5) I updated the original textures with better flesh appearance.

this is the version I have installed. Every time a new screen requires to be loaded, Bastila reverts to wearing her regular clothing. Anyone have any thoughts?
thanks, abcdow
 Phnx
12-26-2005, 9:11 AM
Me neither likes the big boobs! Nonetheless good mod. I really like that black catsuit!
 koz-ivan
12-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Mostly a modified model and some skins.
Can be found here http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16575.html)

I am relatively new to Kotor modding so criticism is appreciated but please don't be too harsh. :)

visually a very good mod well executed.

only minor nitpick - there didn't seem to be that much variation between some of the suits (ie a few of the black suits seemed almost the same). and why only the one red suit w/ gauntlets?

i am a bit curious as to why you made the choice to implement the bodysuits in this manner. treating them as heavy armour means having to either have bastilla earn 3 armour feats or use cheats / editors to add the three ranks. - in the process this may change the way one would level / play bastilla - also taking into account the penalties / benefits of the armour.

i would have preferred that the suits been more in line of a cosmetic difference ie with effects similar to robes or perhaps as a light armour (ie she still keeps a dex bonus and won't require so many feats) at the very least not something that would totally change her gameplay.

another nitpick is that i usually don't like mods that add items that have to be "cheated" in, i'd of much preferred an exotic bodywear shop, perhaps on the yavin station for example. if not somewhere else that is easily reached in the early stages of the game.

anyway, cool mod.
 Kristy Kistic
01-04-2006, 2:39 AM
---------------------
Update to Version 2.5
Changes in this mod:
---------------------

MAJOR overhaul here.

0) Implemented in a different manner. Although technically its still implemented as armor, it no longer requires armor feats to wear the textures. This also fixes the issue of reverting to normal clothes during a scene change or loading a savegame. Will NOT not be compatible with previous savegames. The armband has been removed since its no longer needed.
1) Included cheesy color coded gui icons.
2) For those that like to find items in-game, they may be purchased from Igear in the undercity of Taris.
3) All errors should be corrected.
 Kristy Kistic
01-09-2006, 2:28 AM
---------------------------------------------
Update: 01-08-2006 Version 2.6

Now includes Stoffe's TSLPatcher (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149285) to modify existing 2da files.
---------------------------------------------
 keaton
01-13-2006, 12:07 PM
To my dismay, I was able to get 4 of my favorate textures into K2 by changing the apearance 2 da, changing your texture names to twikek, and dropping them in the override. I used the tutorials in the other section and wahla, there was Mira and Handmaiden in bodysuits. Thanks to those that wrote the 2 da tutorial threads.

Sadly, I was not able to get the curvy and graceful original model to work( in K2, K1 worked fine), but twilek looks good enough.

Great job Kristy and many thanks for all your hard work!
 Kristy Kistic
01-15-2006, 1:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------
Update: Version 3.1 (Hopefully the final version)

0) Updated the TSLPatcher to operate as an installer.
1) All new textures.
2) New model.
3) New gui icons.
4) Contains archived 2.7 update (last version of old textures and model that I never released.)
5) Since TSL includes the exact same twilek model and textures, I have included a model for TSL as well as an installer, however, since you'll have to pick a character to use this for, you'll have to edit your appearance.2da file yourself. (Instructions included.)

As a note: I would appreciate it if people would TELL ME ABOUT BUGS. I don't always catch them. I found a hole in the models stomach that I just found out about.
--------------------------------------------------
 ciiirala
01-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Woohoo my first actual post on the forums!!

Hey Kristy,
First off I love your mods, you have a real eye for modding Skins. I do have a problem with version 3.1 thoughfor TSL, I updated my appearance.2da just fine and the normal bodysuits work great, however all the PVC bodysuits turn my PC semi-transparent, The color seems right it's just a bit disconcerting being able to see through myself. Have you had anyone else report similar problems? As I've just started modding myself I have no idea what could be causing that. Also, your PVC Dancer Outfits render just fine, so I'm pretty much completely lost as to what could be causing it.

Thanks for all the great mods,
Ciiirala
 Kristy Kistic
01-17-2006, 1:05 AM
Woohoo my first actual post on the forums!!

Hey Kristy,
First off I love your mods, you have a real eye for modding Skins. I do have a problem with version 3.1 thoughfor TSL, I updated my appearance.2da just fine and the normal bodysuits work great, however all the PVC bodysuits turn my PC semi-transparent, The color seems right it's just a bit disconcerting being able to see through myself. Have you had anyone else report similar problems? As I've just started modding myself I have no idea what could be causing that. Also, your PVC Dancer Outfits render just fine, so I'm pretty much completely lost as to what could be causing it.

Thanks for all the great mods,
Ciiirala

I accidentally left something out of the how to.rtf. Scroll over to the envmap column for whichever character you used this for (in the appearance.2da). Where it says DEFAULT replace it with CM_BareMetal.

Oh, and Welcome to the forums! :)
 JediRevan
01-24-2006, 1:09 PM
You said in one of the readme files that it could be used on the PC. Is this only in KOTOR2 or does it include KOTOR1? Everytime I try, my PC ends up in all black. Any suggestions?
 Kristy Kistic
01-25-2006, 2:02 AM
You said in one of the readme files that it could be used on the PC. Is this only in KOTOR2 or does it include KOTOR1? Everytime I try, my PC ends up in all black. Any suggestions?

If your reading from the how to use in TSL.rtf, the exact same thing would apply to K1.

So how exactly (I need specific details) are you trying to do this?
 JediRevan
01-25-2006, 11:29 AM
If your reading from the how to use in TSL.rtf, the exact same thing would apply to K1.

So how exactly (I need specific details) are you trying to do this?

I changed the modela and texa in the appearance 2da. I was using one of the Asian pcs. I changed to p_bastila_BD. That may have been the wrong to use I'm not totally sure.
 nytekat
01-31-2006, 12:46 PM
Kristy Kistic I love your work. So much infact it inspired me to make my own PC that uses these. Please go HERE (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159645) to see her. There are some ppl that want me to release it but I won't unless you say I can.
 mp3 po
02-19-2006, 4:58 PM
very sexy :drool1: i like the jedi Cleavage on bastilla :giggle1::whip1:
 LordReserei
03-02-2006, 9:16 AM
hi, kristykistic

I was just wondering if you could give me another link to your or e-mail it me as I don't the net @ home. I use my college's Internet and the restrictions won't let get on PCGM it would be much appreciated. :)
 shadowriath
03-07-2006, 6:11 AM
Error adding item to a TSL save with KSE. Trying to get it installed with TSL.

error image (http://home.comcast.net/~minybro/KSE_error.JPG)

---------

After trying to open the .uti with KT. Found that it is unable to edit the file. Likely due to the fact I don't have kotor1 installed. Which means that to use the current .uti's in TSL you'll also need to have KotoR1 installed.

--------

Problem solved. Appereantly the modder has the files on their system installed to another location then default. To get the files to work properly you have to make copies of stated files missing to the stated location.

--------

Still have the issue of getting it into game with KSE. KT does not wish to see the added line in the "baseitems.2da" so I can not set the base item in the .uti currectly.
 shinyjedi
03-09-2006, 9:55 PM
Hello all, brand new apprentice modder here. I followed the instructions for using the mod for the PC and I'm having all kinds of trouble. I haven't quite reached Bastilla in the test game, and any saves I have where she's available are on the Xbox, so I can't say how the mod works on her.
Here's what's going on with the PC. I went into the save and determined the model type, went to the KOTOR tool and delved into the 2da files (from the override folder). I noted the model designation and texa designation, made copies of the bastilla files with the appropriate name changes (since I'm also using the mod on Bastilla herself and didn't want to mess with the install). Viola! The model worked, although it was plain white. Here's where I started having problems. Some of the bodysuits would work as undies, but none of the PVC sets would. The full suits were all transluscent, some more than others. The two piece suits were transparent, sometimes showing only the "bare" bits, sometimes just a free-floating head and weapon. I was going for a body suit (my PC is black, and the very pale skin of the texture looks really wierd, and I haven't gotten photoshop installed yet)
So I read through the threads again, and found the bare metal tag. Ahah! I says to meself. That's the ticket! Changed the 'default' to the bare metal tag (copied from elsewhere in the 2da, just to be sure of the syntax) and Viola! Now all I have is a hank of floating hair. Even the face is gone. Changing the tag back to default got me back to ghostly girl, but still, what am I doing wrong?

Fixed: Apparently, the 2da editor was being finicky. If I don't spawn an empty edit screen, (as in; don't select appearance.2da and doubletap) load the file from the override directory, save and close between each change, they don't stick for some reason. The trials of being a new guy.

Next problem. If I try to equip any of the bodysuit Bastilla armors available from Igear (or the oh-so-helpful save edit tool; thanks, TK102!) and equip them, I see the original default armor they replace, although the stats come through okay. It also hangs on the original model (I think), as her new voluptuous lines disappear to where I can't see how she manages to breath, poor girl. Regular armors will equip normally, although they also seem to ignore the enhanced model.
Just as an aside, I downloaded another mod that gave Bastilla's normal clothes enhanced stats along with one that allows the PC to wear Bastilla's clothes. If I try to equipp her with any of these jewels, she goes all Van Gogh on me.

In the end, If I can figure out how to get the undies firmed up without vanishing and figure out how to make the armor look like it's supposed to (instead of how the game devs thought it should look) I'll call it good. Any ideas?

Oh, and thanks for all of your good work. Everything I installed normally works great!
 vikke-viking
04-17-2006, 7:09 PM
its nice work but there is only link for the first versjon and not the 3.1 and something that whould be cool if you made it so that the PC can use it...
 Spartanwarri0r
06-21-2006, 12:06 AM
I've removed the comment. Now people should stop PMing me about it.

Next person to ask me about it will be reported for harrassment. STOP PMING ME, YOU LONELY PERVS!

It would be wise not to ;)
Thank you for not posting it & then "asking for forgiveness" later :D - ChAiNz.2da

Hey man, could you send me the url at ~snip~

thanks

Please don't post your e-mail addie per Forum Rules. All contacts can be made by PM :) ~ ChAiNz.2da
 darth_jarrod
06-28-2006, 4:08 PM
nice real nice. go further, ya know what im talkin bout!
 Jabba da Butt
06-28-2006, 6:50 PM
Nice mod.
 LarryLaffer
09-21-2006, 5:20 PM
Resurecting old thread. I'm having a problem with is mod and TSL. I cannot get the textures to properly apply to the handmaiden. It works on my pc (your Althena too mod) and on Visas. I have changed the same slots for party_NPC_handmaiden as I did for visas, mira, and the Althena entries. I also changed all caucasion pc slots as well. what I get is the standard heavy armor texture, the bodysuit stats apply though. Please help.
 Dirtnose
09-22-2006, 11:16 AM
Ace Mod!!! well done!
 Hebejebelus
09-26-2006, 2:25 PM
Pretty sweet. What did you use to change the model?
 Axell
10-31-2006, 6:24 AM
Sorry for reviving this old Thread but... Does anybody have a link to the newer version? Since PCGM is down, it's currently impossible to download this mod. :(
 stoffe
10-31-2006, 7:19 AM
Sorry for reviving this old Thread but... Does anybody have a link to the newer version? Since PCGM is down, it's currently impossible to download this mod. :(

I have edited the first post of this thread and put in a temporary download link that should work while PCGameMods have database problems.
 Axell
10-31-2006, 8:28 AM
Thanks stoffe! :heart3:
On a side note, I just noticed there is a Thread by Shem (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699) with some direct links to mods on PGGM and it includes this one mod here. Sorry for not noticing before. :(
 HunterB
11-02-2006, 5:35 PM
Hi,
When I try to download the files all i seem to be getting is a .7z file.

What do i do with it?
 stoffe
11-02-2006, 6:05 PM
When I try to download the files all i seem to be getting is a .7z file.
What do i do with it?

You unpack it with 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/), a compression utility that will create much smaller archives than ordinary ZIP files, and often smaller than RAR files as well. It's free to download at the above link.

For more info you can check the first post in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143422) as well. :)
 HunterB
11-02-2006, 6:22 PM
You unpack it with 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/), a compression utility that will create much smaller archives than ordinary ZIP files, and often smaller than RAR files as well. It's free to download at the above link.

For more info you can check the first post in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143422) as well. :)

Cheers, I had never heard of 7zip before. I have downloaded and got it working.

Nice work kristykistic
 kidonfire
12-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Hey, sorry to bring up an old thread...again....but I can't figure this out. I want to use this mod with the PC and not just Bastila. I read the readme but I didn't understand it. I have the KOTOR tool and I have the Save game editor. Can someone please give me a more detailed descriptin? I'm a total n00b to modding so I barely know what I'm doing.
 Vlad Dracula
12-14-2006, 7:06 AM
I changed the modela and texa in the appearance 2da. I was using one of the Asian pcs. I changed to p_bastila_BD. That may have been the wrong to use I'm not totally sure.

sorry for reviving this old thread... :evil5: i finally realised it is not modifying ''modela'' and ''texa'', it is suppose to be ''modelh'' and ''texh''... remember that peoples who got troubles editing your pcs to be like bastilas appearance :moped :fire2:

so take note abt tat
 SD Nihil
12-24-2006, 9:13 PM
Is the model refered to for this mod the shape of Bastila? Is this the appeareance file? And is there a way of applying this model to Bastila's regular clothing, underwear(P_BastilaBA01.tga), etc?
 alphaniner
02-02-2007, 8:57 PM
I'm in need of some help. I'm trying to set this up for use in TSL but I seem to be missing something. I extracted tsl.zip to the tslpatchdata folder, then I moved all of the files from this folder to the override folder, with the exception of appearance.2da. Instead I extracted the default appearance.2da file with KotOR Tool. I made the appropriate changes to my appearance.2da file and saved it. Then I ran TSE to add the items to my inventory. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but in the items list of TSE the names for all of the bodysuits are red and larger type than all of the others. Nevertheless, I am able to add them to my inventory. In game I don't see any change to my basic appearance in undies (not sure if I am supposed to or not). More importantly, the suits don't show up in the list for any of the slots on the equip screen, and if I double click on them in the inventory screen I get a popup saying "This is not a useable or equipable item." I get these results both with an existing savegame, and with a new game made after all of the files are in place and appearance.2da has been changed. :giveup: I have no idea what I am doing wrong, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Page: 1 of 2