Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bodysuit Bastila

Page: 2 of 2
 Kristy Kistic
02-10-2007, 7:53 AM
I'm in need of some help. I'm trying to set this up for use in TSL but I seem to be missing something. I extracted tsl.zip to the tslpatchdata folder, then I moved all of the files from this folder to the override folder, with the exception of appearance.2da. Instead I extracted the default appearance.2da file with KotOR Tool. I made the appropriate changes to my appearance.2da file and saved it. Then I ran TSE to add the items to my inventory. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but in the items list of TSE the names for all of the bodysuits are red and larger type than all of the others. Nevertheless, I am able to add them to my inventory. In game I don't see any change to my basic appearance in undies (not sure if I am supposed to or not). More importantly, the suits don't show up in the list for any of the slots on the equip screen, and if I double click on them in the inventory screen I get a popup saying "This is not a useable or equipable item." I get these results both with an existing savegame, and with a new game made after all of the files are in place and appearance.2da has been changed. :giveup: I have no idea what I am doing wrong, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

I sent you a private message a few days ago. I wasn't able to post here since it involved my email address. Have you checked your private messages?
 Arбtoeldar
02-10-2007, 1:26 PM
For some reason the only way I can download a mod from your site is to use FlashGet. :confused:
 Kristy Kistic
02-10-2007, 8:16 PM
For some reason the only way I can download a mod from your site is to use FlashGet. :confused:

I'm having a server / script conflict and am working on it. I appreciate you reporting the firefox problem btw. :)
 Arбtoeldar
02-11-2007, 2:26 AM
No problem. I am still having some problems with your site regarding screenshots.

The title bar on your home page doesn't work.

All of the K1 mod screenshote after Cantina Bastila don't work.

None of the K2 mod screenshots work.

This is all in Firefox 2 but they work great in Opera.

Thank You for all the wonderful work that you do KK. :heart:
 Neltharion_Deat
05-01-2007, 6:35 AM
...I try to use it with your Athena too mod, and it doesn't work, There are no icons and i moved everything correctly, infact, it shows them when i use mira's wrist launcher as ROCKETs instead of equippables, I can't equip them at all.
 Kristy Kistic
05-01-2007, 7:58 PM
...I try to use it with your Athena too mod, and it doesn't work, There are no icons and i moved everything correctly, infact, it shows them when i use mira's wrist launcher as ROCKETs instead of equippables, I can't equip them at all.

Did you run the installer? (You should not move any files to the override manually.) For whatever reason the baseitem # in the uti files was not changed. It stuck with 92 which is rockets. Check the uti files in your override and make sure the baseitem # corresponds with the BodySuit_Bastila_1 index in the baseitems.2da. If that entry doesn't exist in the baseitems.2da then you must not have run the installer. If it does then you will have to manually change the baseitem # in each uti file. You will also have to remove the items from your savegame to fix this. Remove the items with tk102's savegame editor, save it, then re-add them either with the savegame editor or via cheats.
 Neltharion_Deat
05-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Ah..I thought the installer was for KOTOR 1 only

*Takes a Evil Knife and brutally stabs KOTOR II* I finally figured out wtf is going on D< but it drove me crazy.
 Kristy Kistic
05-02-2007, 5:47 PM
Ah..I thought the installer was for KOTOR 1 only

It is unless you extract the files in the TSL.zip to the tslpatchdata folder and then it becomes TSL only.
 MR.X
10-25-2007, 4:36 PM
First off i would like to say this and all the other mods you have made are great. So anyway i tried to use this with my npc and other characters by using kotor tool and doing what you said (EVERYTHING) but nothing is happening.
 Kristy Kistic
10-27-2007, 7:05 AM
First off i would like to say this and all the other mods you have made are great. So anyway i tried to use this with my npc and other characters by using kotor tool and doing what you said (EVERYTHING) but nothing is happening.

Ok, tell me exactly (step by step) what you did.
 ThatEvilDude
01-27-2008, 7:55 PM
i like it how do i upload it into kotor?
 Kristy Kistic
01-27-2008, 8:57 PM
i like it how do i upload it into kotor?

I assume you mean How do you extract it? which I answered here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2416177#post2416177).
 ThatEvilDude
02-21-2008, 7:05 PM
no i mean after i extract it, how do i put it in game, i figured out how to extract it.
Is there some file i need to put it in?
 Kame_yo
02-21-2008, 7:51 PM
no i mean after i extract it, how do i put it in game, i figured out how to extract it.

you dump it in the override folder unless the readme says different.
 Kristy Kistic
02-22-2008, 6:42 AM

This one comes with an installer so you need to make sure you extract the archive using relative paths and then just run the installer.
 ThatEvilDude
12-04-2008, 11:02 PM
ok... finally got it 2 work and sorry for reviving old thread...
i have another request... can some one explain how 2 put them on a player character, or any fem. char other than bastila?
Oh and if someone could explain how 2 get them 2 work in TSL that would help 2...
Thx,
ThatEvilDude
Page: 2 of 2