Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

Page: 1 of 2
 swphreak
08-30-2005, 5:50 PM
Ripping this off from the other clan forum:

This is a thread for free agents.

If you need a clan post in here and clans will PM you or contact you using your contact info. Heres a good example of what it could look like.

Name on site:
Name in game:
Platform(s):
Position(s) you want to play:
Contact info:
Extra info:

Note, this thread is for free agents. Not for clans to advertise.
 TX-2000
10-04-2005, 7:21 PM
Name on site: TX-2000
Name in game: TX-2000 or TX
Platform(s): PC
Position(s) you want to play: I'm usually a sniper (fav position) but I can do pretty good with other characters as well.
Contact info: umm message me on these forums or on yahoo messenger @ TX_2oo0
Extra info: I also play cs and im in a clan for that.
 PureEntropy
11-02-2005, 2:28 PM
Name on site: PureEntropy
Name in game: PureEntropy
Platform(s): XBox
Position(s) you want to play: Sniper / Grunt / Pilot - I'm a pretty good all-round player, but I really excel in flying and bombing runs.
Contact info: msg me in this forum or Major_Chub1 on Yahoo Messenger
Extra info: I'm not sure if I'll get any hits, as I don't know what clans on here venture into the XBL area, but shoot me a msg / friend request / or IM and we'll take it from there.
 xJEDIx
11-03-2005, 8:23 PM
Battlefront II name: xJEDIx
AIM: singdc012
E-mail: singdc01@hotmail.com
System: PS2

I am a 29 year old star wars fanatic and avid star wars gamer. I am looking for a clan that likes to play for fun and plays frequent clan matches. Also, looking for a mature minded clan. But most of all I just want to play some star wars battlefron with other that enjoy the game and star wars universe as much as I do! Contact me by, aim, e-mail or through this post if you have any open spots in your clan for me
 =TR=NevaKee
11-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Name on site: =TR=NevaKee
Name in game: NevaKee
Platform(s): Xbox
Position(s) you want to play: Sniper
Contact info: camjaw@hotmail.com or private message on forum
Extra info:I started my own clan, so i'm no longer looking for a clan
 Jin Phoenix
11-05-2005, 7:58 PM
Name on site:Jin Phoenix
Name in game: Jin Phoenix
Platform(s): Xbox
Position(s) you want to play: I'm a pretty veratile guy but my main classes are storm troopers, super battle droids, clone commanders, and wookies but i switch to whatever is needed.
Contact info: AIM: Why do we Fa11 gamertag: Jin Phoenix
Extra info: Pick me up and you won't be disapointed
 deamonomic
11-08-2005, 6:31 PM
Name on site:deamonomic
Name in game:deamonomic
Platform(s):xbox
Position(s) you want to play: random (i usualy switch depending on my mood or on the mission)
Contact info: message me by way f the forums
Extra info: i have inproved my flight capablities. i usualy beat games with in 1 or 2 das of buying it or renting. I DO NOT HAVE SWBF2 YET!!! i will get it on december 5th. im only posting this now because im bored and figured if i clan wants me ill join. i will be a very active clan member.
 Kharg
11-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Name on site: Kharg
Gamertag: Kharg
Platform: Xbox
Position: will do anything but be a pilot can snipe through most laggy servers
Concact Info: i dont have anyway of getting in contact besides sending me a
friend request through xbox live
Extra:
 Darth Groovy
11-09-2005, 2:04 PM
I don't know if I am clan material yet, but I DO know i'm turning out alot better on this game than I thought I would. What I want, is to play with a clan that doesn't act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Just Star Wars fans looking to have a good time, because I take a chance every time I jump on a server. Usually I have a good time, but when team leaders start cussing out team members, even if it's not me, I get really pissed off.

Note, I am playing on XBOX. So far having played the game only 3-4 times, my rank is 9833, and rating is 125. I have certainly done worse. Most games, I play as a basic trooper, but I usually snag some dead-eye awards in almost every match, and I can land alot of kills on most maps. On the flying levels, I usually play as a mechanic, I man the guns until the team ship sustains damage, and then I jump off and get right on the repairs as duty calls. On a heroes vs villians map, I can tear it up with Darth Maul. (big surprise) A couple of years on playing Jedi Academy has helped me there! :p

gamertag: Darth Groovy, email: darthgroovy@sbcglobal.net, aim: darthgroovyii, MSN: darthgroovy@hotmail.com, YAIM: darthgroovy. Or just shoot me a pm.:D
 Bane706
11-10-2005, 4:11 PM
I'm interested i joining a clan. I'm a console gamer PS2, have headset and usually have between 15-23 kills . Any soldier class will work, whatever the situation calls for. BF2 screenname : CRACK . Prefer empire and cis, got down how to use jedi and how to kill them. E-mail me at zarcon123@hotmail.com if anyone in a clan wants to recruit me.
 Demonic Spoon
11-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Name on site: Demonic Spoon
Name in game: Demonic Spoon
Position(s) you want to play: Any. I like 'em all. However, I am best with sniper (on ground), and a good bomber (space)
Contact info: letthebulletsfly@hotmail.com (my MSN address), or by e-mail: Letthebulletsfly@gmail.com
Extra info: A clan I would like to join should have the following qualities...

-Teamplay
-Mature people (not necessarily age, just people who aren't asses)
-Play for fun, not to beat everyone else...
 mattsolo
11-28-2005, 7:31 PM
Hey I'm looking for a clan. Just hit me up on BFT2 i got a mic, or leave me an e-mail or IM. Thanks.

Name on site:Mattsolo
Name in game:Mattsolo
Platform(s):PS2
Position(s) you want to play:Jet Trooper, Heavy Troop, or normal troop. I'm also a great pilot.
Email-matt.g@mad.scientist.com
Aim-ali3nwrkshop
Extra info: I haven't been in a clan yet for BFT2 but i was accepted to a couple but turned them down, I'm just getting into it really and im gettin pretty good. One of my specialties is CTF ground or aerial. I also play a pretty good Darth Maul.
 GmShRkN
12-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Yes, I am looking to join a clan.
Name on site: GmShRkN
Name in game:GmShRkN
Platform(s):PC
Position(s) you want to play:I'll do anything.
Contact info:gmshrkn@yahoo.com, GmShRkN (AIM), gmshrkn (yahoo), gmshrkn@hotmail.com (msn)
Extra info: I'm not all that good, but I will try my hardest.
 Xhacker
01-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Name on site: xhacker
Name in game: Arsinal, Fallen Angel (I have multiple usar)
Platform: Pc
Position: I am a extremly good marksman, but i can be a regular soilder to
Contact info: aim coolcowbellplaya, naterioux@yahoo.com, or in game
Extra info: I would like to be in a clan that has a cool name, and i hate cis, but i will play them if i have to.
 PHaNToM_21
01-04-2006, 1:57 PM
Name on site: PHaNToM_21
Name in game: PHaNToM_21
Position(s) you want to play: Best as a pilot and sniper but will play any position for fun.
Contact info: ian1117@hotmail.com
Extra info:
I'd like to join a clan that uses actual millitary strategy as opposed to running pell mell into a battle like chickens with their heads cut off with no plans or strategies.
 MooSE 36
01-05-2006, 7:51 PM
Name on site: MooSE 36
Name in game: MooSE 36
Platform(s):xbox
Position(s) you want to play: I'm usally a enginer/sniper(on certain maps)
Contact info: You can PM me here or add me on xbox live pref. on xbox live. I'll aceept any Friend reguests also.
Extra info: I'm usally on a good amount. I have a ton of fun playing this game. Thanks!
 Lionheart Lonesome
02-12-2006, 5:21 AM
Okay, I left my own clan (Redcell, which I was leader of) because the leadership became too much work for me (people constantly asking for matches, arranging those things etc. etc. ...). But I am still in for a clan, since I always love to do clanmatches... :nod:

-------

So I am looking for an Europe based!!! clan, this so I wont get stuck with training times while I sleep..

I prefer a clan who does a match from time to time, is active, trains from time to time (preferally every week), and has his own server. Teamspeak or Ventrilo would be cool too.

Now about me;

I can get around with EVERY class in BFII, there isnt any class I cant use. But I prefer the normal trooper, sniper and engineer. I also like supporting (medic, repair guy). And I can easely follow orders, and think out tactics right when playing. My favourite maps are Geonosis and Kamino; they are the most "tactical" and got the best sniping spots .

I am pretty good with space; mostly in Anti-fighter jobs, most of the time I am on top of the scorelist with spacemaps (poor thing is that space maps lag the most by me).

Besides that, I am also a graphical artist ;) , but that doesnt have anything to do with SWBFII :| .

Thanks,

signed;

-Lionheart
 quinnerino
03-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Name on site:quinnerino
Name in game:quinnerino
Platform(s):Xbox
Position(s) you want to play:sniper/normal trooper (depends)
Contact info:just send me a friend request or PM me
Extra info: I'm doing reaally good in-game and just started playing on live

EDIT:I won't be able to play 'till after the march break but I will still exept PM's
 lasvegasjedi
03-25-2006, 11:15 AM
game tag- lasvegasjedi
email-lasvegasjedi@aol.com
I would like to join a team.

Heavy Trooper, Rebel Vanguard, Shock Trooper, Assault Droid Or regular troopers,rebels,

Look at my conquest rank(I would like to play conquest)
 TCOF
04-06-2006, 9:21 PM
Name on site: TCOF
Name in game: Peter
Platform: PC
Position(s) you want to play: Just a regular old soldier
Contact info: IM me on Yahoo at sportsmanfan2000 or AIM at TheFranchise2120 or drop me a PM on the site
 Dempk
04-17-2006, 1:02 PM
NVM I Found A Clan!
 Whew!bacca
05-14-2006, 6:58 PM
Name on site: Whew!bacca
Name in game: varies, mostly Whew!bacca.
Positions: Well rounded player. Mostly interested in tactical support / free safety - however you want to look at it.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm really looking for a clan run by someone over 25, with plenty of members with a good gaming attitude (that is reflected at all times). Admittedly just bought BF2 and am still getting used to the changes, but am a veteran of non-clan BF1 play. Looking for intelligent tactical planning and patient, disciplined implementation. Mostly want to have smart fun without dealing with a bunch of hoo-hah. The time that I can dedicate to this is almost limitless and I have a completely flexible schedule. I AM THE RECRUIT YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR.

Contact Info: Here or KliffKliff14@yahoo.com put "BATTLEFRONT CLAN" or something similar in subject line to avoid getting lost in spam.
 Corruption171
06-14-2006, 9:09 AM
Forum Name: Corruption171
Game Name: Corruption
Factions: All
Position(s) Land: Any (I am Best at Clone trooper/super battle droid and sniper) :snipe1:
Position(s) Space: Bomber and I like the droid trifighter too
Vehicles: Spider Walker and the AT-TE
What I am looking fo in a clan: (1)Maturity
(2)Honor
(3)A sense of humor
(4)Loyalty
(5)Play some clan matches but not all the time
Contact Info: Email: corruption171@hotmail.com or just pm me
 Lone_Starr<JB>
07-02-2006, 3:07 PM
ARE THERE ANY CLANS THAT WOULD LET ME JOIN EVEN THOUGH MY HEADSET BROKE? EMAIL ME AT pimp4lifejb@yahoo.com

THANKS~Lone_Starr<JB>
 mado did dude
07-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Name on site:mando did dude
Name in game:dakota
Platform(s):xbox, gonna get pc
Position(s) you want to play:storm trooper, any clone, darth vader
Contact info:pm or message dakota on windows messanger
Extra info: well i specilize in well almost everything cept i am very good when i comes to special ops (like sneak attack on command post) and one thing i suck in space battles unless you want me to board the enemy ship (im good at that) also i want to find people who use actuall military stratagey ( my dad was in army) :twogun:
 Chuck Norris
08-04-2006, 4:31 PM
Name on site: Chuck Norris
Name in game: HOMIE
Platform(s): ps2
Position(s) you want to play: I'm best with rocketeers, engineers and normal troopers
Contact info: email me at bubba_bob@hotmail.com
Extra info: I can play anytime, i am strictly a SWBF2 gamer
 wazmol69
08-06-2006, 10:43 AM
hiya i would like to join a clan that accepts begginers. i also play EaW thanks alot
 Darth Pure
08-09-2006, 2:02 PM
Name on site: <===Darth Pure
Name in game: Colonel Eicke[S`<]
Platform(s): PS2/PC
Position(s) you want to play: I am a skilled swordsman, support, and dogfighting.
Contact info: deicke22@hotmail.com or myspace.com/eicke_shinobi
Extra info: I am a Diamond Dragon. In a Jedi battle I am not a major asset, because as a Dragon I do not use Force Power, however I am a skilled swordsman. I have vowed to only be a sniper and scout pilot. On the battlefront, I specialize in stealth and sniper support. In space I am an excellent flyer, valuable in dogfighting, and capturing the flag.
Gametime is somewhat limited do to college life.
 chrombot
08-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Name on site: chrombot
Name in game: chrombot
Platform(s): PS2
Position(s) you want to play: I like being in a turret, I play any really though
Contact info: AIM, yahoo s/n's = chrombot
Extra info: This is pretty important, I dotn currently have a headset, I am shoping around atm for one.
Also, I am a casual player, definetly not here for stats, just looking to have fun.
 batbrain2
08-29-2006, 7:28 PM
Name on site: batbrain2
Name in game: Monkey
Position(s) you want to play: Sniper is my best
Contact info: AIM sn is batbrain3 or blabergaw@yahoo.com
Extra info: I can play any position that you need me in. I've had SWB2 since it came out. I have good experience in combat. Any big clans out there that don't require much, I'll join.
 AshrafTheGrunt
09-13-2006, 4:42 AM
Looking 4 a clan
Name on site: AshraftheGrunt
Name in game:Armargedden
Position: Any would be fine for me, juz wanna be the one who sneak into enemy CPs
Contact info: AshrafMinhaj@hotmail.com
Extra info: If ur clan been losing a lot of times, i got lots of strategies and ideas to allow your clan to win.
 JUnit
11-09-2006, 1:12 PM
Name on site: JUnit
Name in game: JUnit
Platform(s): Playstation2
Position(s) you want to play: Sniper and Rocketry
Contact info: cnasjunit@hotmail.com, my AIM is jjjun1t, or private message here on the forum.
Extra info: IT's been roughly a year since I played. I just got a headset. I used to be in DHA a year ago (Dark Hunter Assassins). I've played with Rabbid before a long time back. Today, my high score was on Tantive IV in SWBFII Official Server: 31 kills, 104 points, 11 deaths (and I didn't get to finish that round because I had to leave for school). So please, get back to me!!! - JUnit.
 Pronk
11-28-2006, 6:44 PM
name on site: Pronk
name in game:Pronk
Platform:PS2
position(s) you want to play: anything that your clan needs
contact info.: email: mjsperl@earthlink.net or pm me
extra info: I have a Headset, but it's a piece of crap.
I'll do whatever it takes to help the clan prosper
 s123i68
11-30-2006, 5:57 PM
Name on site:s123i68
Name in game:Sild
Position(s) you want to play:Prefer Engineer,but will be any type of unit if needed.
Contact info:You can contact me through IM at Sild25, or E-mail me through simatthews@comcast.net
Extra info: I am best at conquest on ground(I capture command posts that the enemy takes for granted), and in space, my best attribute is transport and sabouter.
 MasterRoss08
12-09-2006, 5:31 AM
Name on Site MasterRoss08
Name in game MasterRoss08
Platform pc
Positions any I not here to complain
Contact info Aim He0biRossroWan08
Yahoo: MasterRoss08
Msn Messanger DogloverRoss08@aol.com
Email He0biRossroWan08@aol.com
Extra Info: Here to enjoy myself. would like good,patient company.
willing to learn any position. Good,kind to other players.
I also can use headphones which I think is awesome.
 Aids
12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Hey Names Aids.. Im a regular SWBF2 player and am currently looking for a clan...
little information about me...
Email:willwickes1@hotmail.com
Favourite Conquest Player: Shock Trooper, Wookie Warrior
Favourite Assault Player: Mace Windu, Darth Maul, Count Dooku
Favourite Stages: Hoth, Geonosis, Mustafar
Career: No current Clans but have skill to be a valuable member
Availability: Can play whenever!!!

If you are interested please email me and I will get back to you!!
thanks for interest,
Aids
 StormsEverstar
01-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Name on site: Stormseverstar
Name in game:Everstar
Position(s) you want to play: Grunt, Bomber Pilot, Backup, anything you want.
Contact info: leonreed20000@yahoo.com, use it for Yahoo messenger, or just email me.
Extra info: Honestly, just call me up over XFire of something, username same as here, and I'll play a game if I have the time, which more often then not I do. Always up for some fun.
 Deraga
04-24-2007, 3:49 PM
Name on site: Deraga
Name in game: Deraga
Position(s) you want to play: Any type of position except for sniper
Contact info: Deraga007@yahoo.com
Extra info: I try not to kill my own team mates. I usually have high points after a game.
 {=ZETA=}
05-22-2007, 8:39 PM
Name on site:{=ZETA=}
Name in game:{=ZETA=}
Platform(s):PS2
Position(s) you want to play:I am a good CLone and heave trooper.
Contact info:You can Emil me to Jfere_OMG@yahoo.com or IM me. I have Xfire Also my username is Zeta
Extra info: I have headphones which helps me get in contact with my teamates. I been waitint long to join a clan now and well its hard on PS2 Version
 >Saint<
06-20-2007, 2:00 PM
Name on site: >Saint<
Name in game: Saint
Position(s) you want to play: Im a good sniper and Im also good with the heavy trooper type
Contact info: PM me or E-mail me at grnnight@hotmail.com
Extra info: I do not have a mic.
 501st
07-16-2007, 5:37 PM
Name on site: 501st
Name in game: Volt
Position(s) you want to play: I prefer hero/villain games but I'm also good as a rebel soldier/stormtrooper/clone trooper/super battle droid, rebel marksman/scout trooper/clone sharpshooter/assassin droid. I'm also pretty good in space.
Contact info: PM
Extra info: I have a really good connection but no mic.
 WuMindTricks
07-18-2007, 4:20 PM
Name on site: WuMindTricks
Name in game: Iron_Man
Position(s) you want to play: Doesnt really matter to me, perfer to snipe
Contact info: PM
 AZNBALLA298
07-21-2007, 8:40 AM
Name on site: AZNBALLA298
Name in game: AZNBALLA298
Position(s) you want to play: any
Contact info: aim=ninjaballer22
Extra info: i have mic and a good connection. =]
 arthurcourt
07-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Name on site:arthurcourt
Name in game:arthurcourt
Platform(s):used to be ps2 now pc
Position(s) you want to play:sniper, soldier or engineer
Contact info:PM
Extra info: will not be able to play until i get new pc copy of game but will be soon i have ordered, may take short while to get used to on pc but i was v good on ps2, hve good connection plus built in mic
 ThomasKenobi
09-16-2007, 1:41 PM
Name on site: ThomasKenobi
Name in game:
Platform(s): PS2 (maybe on Xbox instead soon)
Position(s) you want to play: I don't really mind but I like being a Sniper or normal (ground) trooper....... that is apart from Obi Wan!
Contact info: Email or MSN (Instant Message) me at thomasnev94@msn.com.
Extra info: My bro has a mic but I think the ear peice may not be working (not sure)! I like playing as the Republic and CIS and I don't think enough people play Death Star Conquest (they play CTF)
 Calo Fergus
10-09-2007, 7:04 PM
(this is really stupid)... What is a Clan?
I saw the other thread and i did not really understand.
 Titanius Anglesmith
10-09-2007, 7:18 PM
(this is really stupid)... What is a Clan?
I saw the other thread and i did not really understand.
Is this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151637) the thread you checked? It explains it pretty well.
 Calo Fergus
10-16-2007, 4:44 PM
Name on site: Calo Fergus
Name in game: Captain Matthew
Position(s) I like to play as an engineer
Contact info: Contact me through the forum
I don't have a microphone and consider myself a good player. I play all the time, and i'm good in space battles.
 narhilis ownage
11-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Name on site: narhilis ownage
Name in game: ddspker
Position(s) you want to play:good all around player but i love to snipe
Contact info: myswbf2email@gmail.com yes, that is my real email
Extra info:please recruit me and you will most likely get an immediate reply thanks!
 silent assasian
02-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Name on site:silent assasian
Name in game:silent<>assasian
Platform(s):ps2
Position(s) you want to play:sniper heavy trooper bothan dark trooper any offacer
Contact info:dyson_boi_608@yahoo.com
Extra info:im in to military ranks and im good with comming up with squad baced tactics i play almost every day p.s i dont have a head set yet
Page: 1 of 2