Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

Page: 2 of 2
 clone45
03-18-2008, 8:17 PM
Name on site:clone45
Name in game:clone45
Platform(s):ps2
Position(s) you want to play:clone trooper, clone sharpshooter,jet trooper
Contact info:alexis_tnr@yahoo.com
Extra info: i pwan people. i am extremly good at the game no one ever gets past me. i am also good at doing stealthy attacks . i dont have a mike yet
 Pwnzor326
08-21-2008, 1:26 AM
Name on site: Pwnozr326
Name in game: Pwnzor326
Platform(s): Xbox
Position(s) you want to play: The basic class (Clone & Storm Trooper, Super Battledroid, Rebel Soldier, Engineer)
Contact info: PM or email at wedieyoung217@gmail.com
Extra info: I have a mic
 Genral Justin
09-04-2008, 12:39 AM
name on site: Genral justin
name in game: Gen justin
platform: xbox 360
Position: im a pure bred clone trooper im osome in combat and good all around exept arcs. Im a valubal member of if you add me. i currnently dont have xbox gold im getting it in 2 weeks or so.
contact me in the fourms.
 ShadowMask
09-06-2008, 11:05 AM
name on site:ShadowMask
name in game:ShadowMask
platform: PS2
Position:I normaly perfer CIS super battle droid, and i am good with Storm trooper and Dark trooper.i can get into the ships easy in space battles and is overall good. but i do my bets on the CIS side or Empire.
 Zuberi
09-28-2008, 5:00 PM
Im good at space battle as well names Zuberi Tor on stbf2 online if anyone can help with finding a team please let me know i wanna join one
 obi-wanMasta
10-26-2008, 12:04 AM
website title-obi-wanMasta
game title-obi-wanMasta
platform-Ps2
position-sniper,shocktroopers,heavy trooper
Gamespy id-obi-wanMasta
e-mail-patriot_1994@hotmail.com
I'm looking to join a clan
 Soulsoldier86
01-04-2009, 1:13 AM
SoulSoldier86
SoulSoldier86
Xbox
Any position, strong soldier, strong engineer, very good utilization of heroes, and good marksman, except I currently have a problem with my controller, making my character always move left, therefore I have taken a short break from sniping. I am very good at sneaking into places, although I do not usually use the bothan. I am good at taking down ships, usally using a bomber to destroy all things that arent destroyable from the inside of the ship, then taking down the inside, or vice-versa.
Contact me on live gamertag SoulSoldier86 or via email italiandefender2@aol.com
I am somewhat new to xbox live but have adjusted well to it and have prospered, my top rank is 574 or so on 2 flag CTF but I will soon raise it.
Thanks
 omgwtfbbqlolzorz
05-24-2009, 2:50 PM
Name on site: omgwtfbbqlolzorz
Name in game: OMGWTFBBQL0LZ0RZ
Platform(s): XBOX (soon to be PC)
Position(s) you want to play: Heavy Trooper, Sniper
Contact info: Email:cameronfkoehler@yahoo.com, xfire: omgwtfbbqlolzorz
Extra info: I am a very good heavy trooper and have played in many leagues and clans
 T4200
07-23-2009, 3:34 PM
Hi! I'm searching for a clan that would need this kind of player.

Name on site: T4200
Name in game: Robin
Platform: Pc
Position: Im a average sniper but most of the time i excel with the soldier class and it's also my favorite class

Contact info: Either you send me a pm at Lucasforums.com or you send me a message at robmob1993@hotmail.com from hotmail.

Extra Info: I'm a pretty aggressive player when using the soldier class and usually prefer offensive over defense. I try to pin down the enemy and cooperate with my teammates, in extreme cases i use the rush technique.
 BOOM!
11-05-2009, 2:13 PM
Name on site: BOOM!
Name on game: BOOM
Platform(s): PS2
positions(s) you want to play: im a sufficent sniper, im also good with heavy trooper in tight situations i will suicide with a mine to get my mates into the command post or past a hard defence, every other class im pretty good in, ive played this game since the midnight release when it came out so i do know practically every rock and building in the game.
Contact info: pm me or e-mail me at caseyburch25@hotmail.com
Extra info: temporarily do not have internet due to a tight budget but will soon; i do have a mic though i am a former member of MOH i take the game serious at times but i do take orders well.
 sniperwolf1994
12-31-2009, 7:40 PM
Name on site: sniperwolf1994
Name in game: wolf
Platform(s): PS2
Position(s) you want to play: im ok with any position
Contact info: PM me or email me at Rehobothlynx@gmail.com
Extra info: im an ok play not the best player im like a novice and i do not have a mic
 zambonizach
06-22-2010, 7:03 PM
I would like to join a Clone Trooper Clan! Heres my information stuff!
Name on site: Zambonizach
Name in game: ZAC
Platform(s): I play it on PSP
Position(s) you want to play: I want to be playing as a clone trooper with a rifle. Not heavy,etc. Just a normal clone trooper.
Contact info: PM me on this site about battles, the enemies of the clan,etc,etc.
Extra info: I am a good player, but in conquest the computers are hard in Imperial. I use only clone wars really.
 gaz345
06-25-2010, 5:10 PM
if ur still looking for a clan im creating one im not the best @ the game or the best leader but im open for suggestions on the topic and although ull be the first 2 join if u so choose but im looking 2 expand and will try 2 plan clan battles with other clans but before u loinull need 2 pass evaluation which lasts 1 week. please join clan imperial legion 501.
 gaz345
06-25-2010, 5:12 PM
are u willing 2 change platforms from psp 2 ps2?
 Nasir1996
07-08-2010, 3:29 PM
Name on site: Nasir1996
Name in game:Nasir
Platform(s):PS2
Position(s) you want to play:Rebel, Clone, Imperial(Empire) Sniper-I'm a very good Sniper.
Contact info: You can look for me on nate.dog1996@hotmail.com
Extra info:I love doing clone wars conquest and things, and I'm a very great player, but I could use some help here and there, and I also have a mic.
 Chaosisfire
08-02-2010, 2:36 PM
My name in game and on here is Chaosisfire. I am looking for an ACTIVE clan

Plateform: Ps2 (No mic yet.....but I think I'll have one within the month.)
Positions: I'm good with pretty much EVERYONE, but I excel at the engineer, heavy trooper, and jet trooper.
Contact info: Jordangoodrich@nc.rr.com
 Brotherhood
04-15-2011, 5:37 AM
Name in game:Brotherhood
Platform(s):PC
Position(s):Engineer- Dark trooper(assassin)- Sniper
Strength(s):Large maps with lots of hiding spots(Ambush spots)
Extra info:Killing buggers is a hobby

WARNING:PLAYER IS SUCIDAL!!!:fire11:
Page: 2 of 2