Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

psychosayings(laughs ahead)

Page: 1 of 5
 Alphanaut64
07-31-2005, 5:06 PM
This game has a lot of funny sayings and I want everyone 2 name there top 3. I'll start...

3)"see u in hell"- raz after he burns a squirrel.
2)"Hey kid can't u see i'm trying to have a moment here?" - Gloria's alter ego(a.k.a. the long haired lady who glows yellow and crys in Gloria's theatre level)
1)"look I know my way around these parts so if I hid a dead body nobody would find it!" - Ford Crueller after you try 2 use pyrokenesis on him.

(P.S. You have to name the character's quote,you don't have to be as precise as me but if you can't remember the character's name just describe them.)
 Murray the Chao
07-31-2005, 8:59 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/Raz.png:Look) out! Flying squirrel!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/fordjanitor_sayline.jpg:Okay), that's funny. Now PUT ME DOWN

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/matador.jpg:Right) in El Odio's butt!

and the best one of all:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/phantom_sayline.jpg:I'm) a little tea pot, short and stout. Here is my handle. Here is my spout. Just kidding! I AM THE PHANTOM!
 Alphanaut64
08-01-2005, 8:35 PM
Hey Murray by the way wanna be friends. :cheers:
 Ultima Weapon 5
08-02-2005, 3:42 PM
I'm not sure if this is entirely the right lines. spoilers.

Raz: You're the phantom!

Critic: What!? You accuse me of being the phantom. I am not.

Raz: You're right... the phantom and tall, adn thin and your...

Critic: I am the phantom
 Thrik
08-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Pretty much all of the things which Ford said to Razputin when you hurt him with various different powers were awesome, though Morry's "I was here the whole time!" line was hilarious.
 Murray the Chao
08-04-2005, 1:44 AM
 Joshi
08-04-2005, 1:12 PM
Kid: It Looks like a dentsist office.
Raz: A mental dentists office.
 Jarren Katarn
08-04-2005, 5:11 PM
Sasha: (you guessed it) Oh, it's so tacky, I can't... look directly at it!
 Alphanaut64
08-04-2005, 6:07 PM
How did you get all those character pictures Murray?
 Joshi
08-04-2005, 6:12 PM
Go here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149413)
There's a whole load of pictures in the game files you can extract like the ones above.
 JofaGuht
08-05-2005, 2:40 AM
Damn...I need to play the game through again. There's tons of stuff I need to remember.

Raz: I'm glad you could take that ass-whooping I handed you and turn into something positive...like gardening.

---

Coach Oleander: You're like molasses going uphill in January....WITH CRUTCHES!!

---

Coach Oleander: Is your name "Joey"?
Raz: No
Coach Oleander: Because I'm going to call you "Slowy Joey"
Raz: That's not my name.
Coach Oleander: What's that Slowy? I can't hear you! You're talking too slow!

man, if I could only remember some of the stuff the G-men said.
 Joshi
08-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Oleander: I have the brain of a little girl in my lab.
Raz: Ha ha ha! You have the brain of a little girl? Ha Ha, You must have the muscles of a little girl too.
Oleander: *mumble* Good one.
 decomagico
08-05-2005, 2:20 PM
My favorite were the plumber G-men " I smell like excrement, yet I offer you a service... so you respect me."
 JediKitsune
08-09-2005, 7:34 AM
Sasha Nein: "What have you learned today, Razputin?"
Raz: "That shooting things is fun... and useful!"
 Murray the Chao
08-09-2005, 3:47 PM
Attacking G-men with Confusion Grenades is also enjoyable, as is throwing one at Boyd Cooper(not the Milkman).

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/boyd.jpg):
Wait a minute. I think there might not be a conspiracy after all. It's possible I am suffering from paranoid delusions, linked to an entity I call "the Milkman" who is, in actuality...the mummified remains of Abraham Lincoln!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/gman.jpg:Oh) my god. Why do I have a gun in my hand? I hope I didn't kill again. I should be out trying to find the Milkman! Oh yeah. That's right. Disguise. Ahem.
 Zetz Darke
08-16-2005, 1:33 PM
Raz: (After looking at 'The World Shall Taste My Eggs') Ok, What the hell was that?!

Dogan: And then your going to make their heads explode?
Raz: What? No! Do you do that?
Dogan: No...well, once kinda, by accident. But now I wear this hat so it won't happen again (Not exact quote o.O) You wanna try it on?
Raz: no no!
 Smon
08-16-2005, 7:26 PM
Raz: (After looking at 'The World Shall Taste My Eggs') Ok, What the hell was that?!

Dogan: And then your going to make their heads explode?
Raz: What? No! Do you do that?
Dogan: No...well, once kinda, by accident. But now I wear this hat so it won't happen again (Not exact quote o.O) You wanna try it on?
Raz: no no!

Loved the eggs quote.. and the dialogue afterward:

Sasha:Argh... why did I buy the CHEAP Brian Tumbler?
 SailingToNorway
08-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Wow, I have lots of favorites but I'll just pick a few things...

Road crew G-Men: Look at that woman's breasts, they are very large.

Sasha: *after you get marksmanship learner's permit* Well, good. My ass is covered.

Raz: *to cows in Waterloo* Can you believe a great battle was once fought here, on the very ground that you now so peacefully graze? Many men died. Some did it for freedom and some for country. Others did it just because they had guns. It's a crazy world, isn't it? Hmmm? Don't you think it's crazy? Hey, I'm talking to you cow. It's because of me that you're not talking French right now. Shame on you, ungrateful cow.

Milla: *if you hit her on the dock* Enough with the rough stuff, darling!
 Smon
08-16-2005, 11:55 PM
(paraphrased)
La Flamancita:Wake up darling!
(Makes Dingo smile, dies again)
Flamancita:Oh...
 Joshi
08-17-2005, 2:20 PM
Dogen: Okay, I get it, you'll close your eyes and count to a hundred and I'll go hide in that bush over there.
 Smon
08-17-2005, 5:42 PM
Elton:CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRG-*splodes*
Oleander:Hehehe...
 Murray the Chao
08-18-2005, 5:54 PM
 torgothewhite
08-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Raz:(looking at Rifle) It's fake. I'm worried the other assassins are going to make fun of me.
Assassin G-Man: Do not broadcast that information. They look real.
 SailingToNorway
08-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Raz: Agent Vodello? Where are you?
Milla: I'm on TV, darling! Where I always should have been! C'mon, with hair this fabulous, how could I NOT be on TV?
 Zetz Darke
08-19-2005, 2:10 PM
In the beginning of the game:
Milla: Why it's just a little boy. What's your name, darling?
Coach Oleander: I'll find out! (Struggles for a moment to get into Raz's mind, then gives up. Raz falls to the stage.)
Raz: My name...
Coach O: Starts with a D!
Raz:...Is Razputin, but everyone calls me Raz. (Takes his goggles off.)
(From the audience.): Please don't eat us lake monster!

(In Lungfishopolis)
lungfish: Gogglor! Down here.
Raz: Excuse me, were you talking to me?
lungfish: AGHH! AGHH my ears!
Raz: (Whispering) Im sorry.
lungfish: AGH! Oh my god! Agh! (Falls down.)
Raz: (Still whispering) Are you alright?
Other lungfish: He's dead.
Raz: O, gosh, I'm sorry.
 Smon
08-19-2005, 2:35 PM
Raz:Now its time ot see who you really are...
(Phantom takes of mask and reveals himself to be Jasper)
Raz:...I totally guessed that!
Actor:Nuh uh, you said it was Becky!
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:43 PM
Carpenter- I would totally love to go over there, but that soldier would kick my ass. I'm not getting paid for that.

Something about that made me snort up my tea. Must be his voice. And how I didn't expect it.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 5:17 AM
Raz:Hm... how can I say this and still sound cool... "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me"?
 TyraaRane
08-21-2005, 9:54 AM
Bonita: I couldn't hear [Jasper] much at all, really, until Gloria's mother hit the stage.
Raz: He didn't like her performance either?
Bonita: No, I mean "hit the stage," kersplat! Jumped from the catwalks while Gloria was in Paris.
Raz: ...Ew.
Bonita: Yeah, that's what the janitor said, too.

I laughed so hard at that. I'm a bad person.
 Joshi
08-21-2005, 10:13 AM
(In Lungfishopolis)
lungfish: Gogglor! Down here.
Raz: Excuse me, were you talking to me?
lungfish: AGHH! AGHH my ears!
Raz: (Whispering) Im sorry.
lungfish: AGH! Oh my god! Agh! (Falls down.)
Raz: (Still whispering) Are you alright?
Other lungfish: He's dead.
Raz: O, gosh, I'm sorry.

A while after that, when the second lungfish starts talking to him, it's just hilarious when the body starts twitching and Raz gives a priceless look.

Also, if you complete lungfishopolis and then go back, a lungfish tells you about how they're gonna demolish the place anyway so you can smash all you want. The line that floored me was

Lungfish: You can also smash the people if you want, my family lives in an other town.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 1:23 PM
Lungfish are so selfish.
 Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 3:22 PM
A while after that, when the second lungfish starts talking to him, it's just hilarious when the body starts twitching and Raz gives a priceless look.

Also, if you complete lungfishopolis and then go back, a lungfish tells you about how they're gonna demolish the place anyway so you can smash all you want. The line that floored me was

Lungfish: You can also smash the people if you want, my family lives in an other town.

Lol! I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!
 Murray the Chao
08-21-2005, 4:21 PM
The actual line:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/lfczealot.jpg:You) can squish people too if you want. My family lives in a whole other town.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 5:01 PM
Do you suppose those Lungfish's selfishness is a reflection of Linda's?
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 5:05 PM
I doubt it. The zealots are just jerks. exdee.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 5:08 PM
Yeah but all the others were under the control of Kochamara, so the ones that were free would be the only remnant of Linda's former personality.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 5:12 PM
Hmm. Good point. (as always, Clem) =0
 Joshi
08-21-2005, 6:06 PM
Do you suppose those Lungfish's selfishness is a reflection of Linda's?

Oh I'm so witty! Haw haw haw![/egotistic posh git]

But yeah, I don't remember linda being selfish, especially coming to collect Raz every time he blows the thingie, seems kind of selfless to me.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 6:10 PM
Well yeah, Linda was unselfish as far as we could see, but really those lungfish were pretty selfish... one has to wonder if it's just courtesy that she helped Raz.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 7:51 PM
Well yeah, Linda was unselfish as far as we could see, but really those lungfish were pretty selfish... one has to wonder if it's just courtesy that she helped Raz.

The lungfish (the imaginary ones) were thoughts- and apparently, thoughts know they're thoughts. They have their own personalities. Like, say, the dalmation from Edgar's mind. Nothing like Edgar. I'm pretty sure the zealots were just supposed to be wussies.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 9:39 PM
K, Alright, she was kind to Sam, so yeah, I drop my theory. To the ground.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 9:46 PM
I feel... as though I have broken yet another spirit...

pooh.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 9:55 PM
For funniness, I forgot to put this one down:

Mikhail- ...why not ask bossy girlfriend over there?
Raz- She's not my girlfriend!
Mikhail- Ha. Only kidding. Mikhail knows woman only good for one thing--wrestling. Unless she has skinny arms, like girlfriend. Then... out of luck.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 11:41 PM
My spirit is not broken! I still have many insane rants and theories out there!
 Purple Squid
08-22-2005, 5:59 AM
Huzzah! So I'm not sorry, and I still hate you! No, I always think I hurt peoples feelings too easily...
 Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 8:19 AM
I finally got the game yesterday. WoOt for me! Unfortunately I have a terrible memory so I already forget how this quote went...but I enjoyed it while I was playing.

Dogan: Shut up...no I will not kill everyone.
Raz: What are you doing Dogan?
Dogan: Don't listen to anything the squirrels tell you. They lie.
Raz: I'll take your word for it. Are you going up to Coach Oleanders Basic Braining?
Dogan: Yea...but first I've gotta make these guys be quiet. (Jumps around.) Shut up!
(The next part was more creepy then funny, so I'll stop there >.<
 Smon
08-23-2005, 4:53 PM
Squirrel corpses... then if ya talk to him again it goes like this:

Raz:Where did the squirrels go?
Dogen:Uh... they left! Yeah...
 Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 8:01 PM
Squirrel corpses... then if ya talk to him again it goes like this:

Raz:Where did the squirrels go?
Dogen:Uh... they left! Yeah...

hehe yea
 AgentArcana
08-23-2005, 8:43 PM
I found a few lines from before you buy the cobweb duster everytime you try to get Raz to use the loom.

1) So I can use this thing to turn useless pine needles into delicious taffy.

2) Raz: Before I can use this I need to go to the Camp Store and buy some delicious taffy.

Ford: Cobweb Duster!

Raz: Right, cobweb duster.

Here's another from the Coach's mind that makes me laugh.

Coach: See that figment. Take it. Be a figgy piggy! Who's my little piggy?
 Zetz Darke
08-29-2005, 7:08 PM
(Not exact quote.)
Raz: Alright, I'm in the mental hospital...wearing a straight jacket...talking to myself...
I think it's time to take this costume off now.

(After Bobbie is re brained.)
Raz: Yes, alright, the answer is yes. Because you got your brain stolen and I didn't I DO think I'm better then you.

Raz: You know, hulking lungfish, your not as ugly as everyone says.
Linda: Razputin, you may now call me by the name given to me by my people.
Raz: And what name is that, (can't remember what he calls him!)
Linda: LINNNDAAAA....
Raz: (As Linda walks back into the water) What a magical lady.

Raz: (After he tells Lili that he wouldn't mind recieving a friendship bracelet.) Do you want to measure my wrist, just in case?
Lili: Uh...no.
Page: 1 of 5