Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Requests Thread (#3)

Page: 2 of 8
 Darkkender
01-10-2005, 3:23 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Even if it were possible to take resources from TSL and port them to KotOR It would be highly illegal and would not be Supported by Lucasforums.That one weapon is one of TSL's big features ;)

It's good to know that so that I don't jump the gun. Now I am curious To what stage is it crossing the line. Because what I meant by reverse engineering was to find out if it was script driven and could be easily replicated with the resources we already have, NOT to use those from KOTOR 2. Would this still be Illegal using KOTOR 1 resources, or is it too much of a grey area too not take the chance?

To: Master_Sage;

Your question is So readily easy you'll Feint. It's called a screenshot. All you have to do is push your print screen button in game. Infact if you read KOTOR's readme it tells you how to set your game up for screenshots just incase it isn't already.
Also as a reference visit pcgamemods.com and look at the various screenies of peoples robes & other items and you may find an image that fits your needs just right click and save as. In fact you may find more than what you bargained for.:cool:
 Shrub91
01-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Please do not spam. Understand that this is a request thread but, that does not mean your request will be made. It would be great if every single request was made by a modder. Unfortunately this is not the case. Now it is apprciated the detail that you have specified, But one of Holowans modders must be interested in making it.

So please be patient and do not spam this thread.

That is why I would love a Mac KotOR Tool. Because I doubt anybody would be interested ... And before you say anything, I just don't have enough money to spare to buy one for PC.
(if someone could pm me the stock files so i could have the reference i need, i would wuv them)
 Master_Sage
01-10-2005, 9:10 PM
Originally posted by Darkkender
To: Master_Sage;

Your question is So readily easy you'll Feint. It's called a screenshot. All you have to do is push your print screen button in game. Infact if you read KOTOR's readme it tells you how to set your game up for screenshots just incase it isn't already.
Also as a reference visit pcgamemods.com and look at the various screenies of peoples robes & other items and you may find an image that fits your needs just right click and save as. In fact you may find more than what you bargained for.:cool:

I think I know what you mean, but unfortunately, my only access to KotOR is on Xbox :( otherwise I would have tried that already.. athough since you mentioned it..:D maybe you wouldn't mind sending me some screen shots? if so, my email is Please use PM's
 BeautifulPsycho
01-11-2005, 11:19 AM
I have a simple mod request. Is it possible to make the 'darkundies' into equipable clothing? I can explain what they look like, but I think a screenshot is easier..
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/9802/kotor26uq.jpg)
Tia ^_^; (This is probably like 5 minutes work, but still tia XD)
 Emperor Devon
01-11-2005, 1:05 PM
I have a simple mod request, which I hope someone could make in their spare time, since I am too inept to make it.

I loved the Dark Side Choker, but there was one problem with it: It took too long to kill people with it. So, I was wondering if someone could make a Dark Side Choker that would do... ten or twenty times as much damage. Since I never use the Dark Side Choker in combat, I don't think it would be a cheap mod. Just a way to kill non-fightable NPCs faster. :D

I also have a second one. After playing KOTOR 2, I thought it was a good idea how the character in the startup screen would change. So I was wondering if someone could make an alternate startup which replaces Malak with the Revan model that has the cape, hood, and mask. Since all the figure on the startup screen does is look around, it wouldn't look that bad.

Yes, it is wierd I am posting a KOTOR request since I own KOTOR 2.

I hope these mods aren't too difficult to make! :D
 Shrub91
01-11-2005, 1:10 PM
EXTREMELY simple request... A blaster rifle (the silver one, a.k.a. the weakest one) that fires green bolts.

Name: Republic Blaster Rifle

Weapon Proficiency: Blaster Rifle

Damage: Energy: 45-50

Range: 40 Meters

Critical Hit: 20-20

On Hit: Stun: 25%

Attack Modifier: 9

Description: The standard issue blaster rifle of the Republic Air Force Special Forces security guards.

cheat code: blaster_rifle01
 tk102
01-11-2005, 1:19 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
I loved the Dark Side Choker,Thank you. :D but there was one problem with it: It took too long to kill people with it. So, I was wondering if someone could make a Dark Side Choker that would do... ten or twenty times as much damage. Since I never use the Dark Side Choker in combat, I don't think it would be a cheap mod. Just a way to kill non-fightable NPCs faster. :D

Perhaps a spontaneous combustion armband would be more to your liking? One that only works on non-friends, and non-enemies? :devsmoke: Did you try the latest (http://www.pcgamemods.com/9390/) version of the Darkside Choker, and if so, did you want to keep the Warning Shot functionality?

Hmm... maybe a spontaneous Chained Lightning armband too... hmm...
 Emperor Devon
01-11-2005, 1:29 PM
Originally posted by tk102
Thank you. :D

Perhaps a spontaneous combustion armband would be more to your liking? One that only works on non-friends, and non-enemies? :devsmoke: Did you try the latest (http://www.pcgamemods.com/9390/) version of the Darkside Choker, and if so, did you want to keep the Warning Shot functionality?

Hmm... maybe a spontaneous Chained Lightning armband too... hmm...

Only works on non-friends non-enemies? I hate to sound like I'm complaining, but some NPCs (well, a lot) like Taris citizens, Anchorhead citizens, etc. Count as enemies, since when I used the spawn enemies on demmand armband, the Sith Assassins wouldn't attack those people, but they would attack some selkath who I couldn't choke. Does the new choker do ten or twenty times more damage?

I saw your chained lightning mod... It's great. :D
 tk102
01-11-2005, 2:31 PM
But you said:
Since I never use the Dark Side Choker in combat
So that would be non-enemies, and I assume you wouldn't want to kill your party members. Just neutrals.

If the selkath are being attacked by enemies, then they are considered "friends" (that is, they have the same Faction as you: 2).

I guess the armband could all non-party members...

you're the requestor...

(The new armband btw does the same amount of damge: 2/3 of your hit dice).
 Teancum
01-12-2005, 10:41 AM
I'd like to see more standardized colors of lightsabers. Or in other words, more colors, but with the same white core. Inparticular:

-Orange*
-Dark Red
-Light Blue
 T7nowhere
01-12-2005, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by BeautifulPsycho
I have a simple mod request. Is it possible to make the 'darkundies' into equipable clothing? I can explain what they look like, but I think a screenshot is easier..
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/9802/kotor26uq.jpg)
Tia ^_^; (This is probably like 5 minutes work, but still tia XD)

I made a similar mod a while ago as a request. What this one does is make Bastila's Darkside Undies equipable. I explain in detail how I made it in the readme, But if you have any questions about how to make it for the PC DS Underoos feel free to PM me.
Bastila's Dom suit (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/bastila%20suit.rar)
 Bobo
01-12-2005, 4:35 PM
Hello Big Shot Modders who i adore... lol

i have some Mod Ideas to blast into the Web.

1, is a few Lightsaber Models, in the Game, Star Wars Galaxies, once you become a jedi, 13 Models are Available to you. Most are from the movies, such as Qui-Gons, Obi-wans (old and new) Lukes, etc. but theres one that i really like. its This a Bit Bent Lightsaber Hilt with a black top and a red button. its File name is
"Nebu" now he must be a jedi but i dont know who... he dont appear in the SW DAtabase. but it would be cool to have this mod. it looks best with a Green Blade or a Purple Blade. :)

2. a Padawan Head. You know the padawans with their Military Haircut and braid hmm? well what would be nice is to have one. Theres a few heads with the Buzz Cut, such as the selectable one that looks a bit like Trask, and Trask. Because the Braid is thin and barely seeable it wouldnt be much of a Requirement, but maybe the little pony-tail at the back of the head. I know it was on Obi-wan but anakin? i dont know.

3. Svosh's Mech Malak is a truely wonderful Skin. but since Episode III is coming out, it would be awsome to replace Malak with General Grevious! it wouldnt be hard, take a look at some of the Grevious photos in the star wars Databank, he has a White Robotic Body with Animal-Like Eyes.

4. Malak, what a strange person he is, like revan he has basicly no pre-Mandolorian War history. Malak is taller then other humans and has no hair... There must be a planet with a Speical Human-like race (sorta like Quinlan Vos) Full of Malak-Like PEople. Maybe someone could create A malak history Sidequest.

5. Zabraks, one of the most Interesting Races. They have horns but they also have hair....

6. Recolor the Ebon Hawk! while i used to scan through the files i noticed the Ebon Hawk's Textures. maybe we could add some Flames on the side.....

7. Redecorate the Ebon Hawk! That ship's interior is like a Freight Ship. we could use a Vibrating bed, maybe some Shag Rugs and a Heart Shaped Couch...

8. The Jedi Council... its a bit... Too small......... Maybe we could add some new Charachters. Like a Jedi Master to be your master on the quest. Remember your a Neophyte Padawan.

9. You know that woman whos obsessed with her droid? Maybe we could continue that.... say you rescue the droid and you find her on Manaan fighting Selkath for her droid... because he killed someone! we could use more Trials...

10. For those who favor the darkside.... make a mod that allows you to kill anyone you want. you could make the Selkath Extinct.... or Kill all the jedi! no.... Kill all of the wookiees!
 Bobo
01-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Also you could edit something to make you receive all Taris Party members after leaving hte endar spire so you can virtually Skip Taris without missing anything.
 Sith Stryker
01-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Most the things you ask are impossible.
 Shrub91
01-14-2005, 2:34 AM
10. For those who favor the darkside.... make a mod that allows you to kill anyone you want. you could make the Selkath Extinct.... or Kill all the jedi! no.... Kill all of the wookiees!

Kill wookiees?! Are you insane?!
 Darth333
01-14-2005, 4:08 AM
Originally posted by Master Bobo
Also you could edit something to make you receive all Taris Party members after leaving hte endar spire so you can virtually Skip Taris without missing anything.
You can always use my party manager armband to add the party members you want and warp to dantoine then use tk102's KSE to grant you some XP. However if you do this, do it at your own risks. There maybe scripts that check what happened on Taris once you get to Dantoine or go to another planet so it is possible that the game would freeze at some point.
 Teancum
01-14-2005, 4:10 AM
I just thought of another few. Sith Trooper armour with the helmet separate, mandolorian armour with the helmet separate, and Boba-ish mandalorian armour with the helmet separate.
 90SK
01-14-2005, 6:24 AM
Well, having the helmets to those models is a possibility, though there would be some major clipping issues. As for the armors without heads, I'm not sure. I don't think so, but I'm not that knowledgable in that subject. ;)
 Darkkender
01-14-2005, 6:50 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
You can always use my party manager armband to add the party members you want and warp to dantoine then use tk102's KSE to grant you some XP. However if you do this, do it at your own risks. There maybe scripts that check what happened on Taris once you get to Dantoine or go to another planet so it is possible that the game would freeze at some point.

And keep in mind the biggest bug/glitch/error you will encounter doing this is you won't have the Ebon Hawk.

Also don't plan on ever completing the Romance quests. These quests search for certain dialogue branches being spoken before you ever leave Taris if your first 3 conversations that are auto prompted for you are not held on Taris you will never be able to complete The Romance plots with Bastilla or Carth.

There also other Global variables that are floating around on Taris that without them being triggered cause other game glitches.

So lets see in addition to what Darth333 has covered I suppose you would need to use KSE to change some Global Variables. But I ask With all of that Cheating and skipping of Core Story Line What is the point to playing a RPG Game of this caliber?
 Darth333
01-14-2005, 7:05 AM
Originally posted by Darkkender
And keep in mind the biggest bug/glitch/error you will encounter doing this is you won't have the Ebon Hawk. Erm...the Ebon Hawk is a module just like any other one. Don't think of a ship that flies :D The area model on Dantoine and every landing area on other planet includes the Ebon Hawk model...so this is not a problem at all: the Ebon Hawk will be there.

Also don't plan on ever completing the Romance quests. These quests search for certain dialogue branches being spoken before you ever leave Taris if your first 3 conversations that are auto prompted for you are not held on Taris you will never be able to complete The Romance plots with Bastilla or Carth. then try the romance mod: it's in the Tools and Mod sticky.

So lets see in addition to what Darth333 has covered I suppose you would need to use KSE to change some Global Variables. This is a possibility as I mentionned above though I haven't checked the scripts and it may be possible that it could work too. I don't think there are many scripts that refer to what you did on Taris later on in the game.
 Bobo
01-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Sith Stryker
Most the things you ask are impossible.

uhmmmm to those experianced. almost all are possible. nothing is impossible.

--Plus i would try to make a More Expanded jedi stuff... i would love to make a recruitable Jedi Master you can have on Dantooine then loose him for like HK-47 or something.
 Bobo
01-14-2005, 4:33 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
okay, just double checked and no-one seems interested in even looking into this request :( i was just wondering if a modeler is looking into this idea

MattCole

Question bout that Matt, do you hold it as a gun or a sword? lol

make it starwarsy, make it a gun Saber Hilt lol

EDIT: not wanting to double post. But a mod to Increase the Chances of Combat with Dark Jedi. Wouldnt it be cool to be ambushed on Manaan by some Dark Jedi, then have to go to Trial because of the murders?

I fancy Saber Duels and theres very few of them in the game :(

Also to those modelers, Xavier2 was making a new Advanced Version of the Jedi Robes. now i propse someone edits the Bastila Outfit, removing her glovelike things and makeing it an oversized Robe-like cuffs. catch my drift?

Also which Romance Mod Version supports romance with Juhani?

Also last bit, is there, or can someone make, a new History story line with Juhani, allowing you to turn her back to the darkside. cause i like pretending she is my padawan and it kinda sucks killin her lol

---------Bobo:c3po: :c3po:

EDIT2: What mod has this strange Rakgoul Over-spawn and speical armor and guns for Carth and Canderous? i had it.... i had to reinstall... but i forgot which one it was. Please tell me if you know which :D --:c3po: :c3po:
 Colma Adawin
01-14-2005, 11:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Master Bobo
[B]Question bout that Matt, do you hold it as a gun or a sword? lol

make it starwarsy, make it a gun Saber Hilt lol

well, it was to have it held like a SWORD, but if you hit the enemy, a minor explosion hits them, you miss, no explosion.

just like, FF8, but yea, it is out of character for SW?

Hmmmmmmm..........

MattCole
 Nymf...
01-15-2005, 4:00 AM
hello there!

im sort of a lazy guy to read all wishes so im sorry if anyone already asked for it and im not good of useing progs . to make mods and stuff myself:(

at any rate there is actually two types of "robes" id like to have...

1. is sort of Malaks robe in vision when he and revan is entering the ruins at dantooine..

2. are those jedi robes the jedis are useing at the star forge(and the one the jedi who fights at the endar spire has), and maybe as start robes (if possible), i only found two diffrent of em and its the light brown/beige (or dunno how to spell the color) and the same as the jedi you talk to has ( brown)

again sorry if anyone already asked for it, but i havent been able to find em anywhere...

and im sorry for my english if its ver bad...

anyway thanks

/Nymf
 Shrub91
01-15-2005, 5:33 AM
can someone make a mod that lets you kil ALL the czerka goons? (especially Janos Wertka on Kashyykk) :cool:
 Bobo
01-15-2005, 6:28 AM
Hmmmm you can tempt Zaalbar but you cant do it. sort of like Yuka Laka.... now who could make that? *cough*Darth333*cough*

Yeah but Killing all the Czerka, yeah its better then wookiees.

plus try to keep those two merchants with the droid and stuff too if u choose the good side.
 DarthVaxis
01-15-2005, 8:48 AM
Hmm, most of my mods are requests for models/skins, here we go:

Darth Vader's Lightsaber Hilt

Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber hilt from RotJ

Luke Skywalker's 'robe' which is really just a solid black jumpsuit of sorts with a belt and boots and a high collar. But not using any of the actual robe models, since I don't like KotoR's robe models much.

More sounds shem! In particular, I want the sound of the DLT 19 rifle that Chewie uses in Ep IV, the imperial scout pistol (Qs25 or something, Mono made the model) from rotj, the republic blaster rifle from rotj (the strike band uses them, it's higher pitched than E11)

An additional mod to the current storm trooper mod that makes the red sith soldiers wear red pauldrons like the sand troopers did.

A reskin of the republic soldiers that makes their clothes like the ones that the guards on the Tantive IV used, the helmet shape is the same but they aren't red/yellow
 magnoliafan78
01-15-2005, 11:37 PM
A few ideas I had for mods would be:

Probably easy:
1) A mod leaving the "bash" option selectable at all times, so you could attack NPCs in a similar manner to the "Dark Side Choker" mod. It would be cool to fire off your blasters whenever you wanted, instead of just brandishing them.
2) A mod that caused enemies in certain areas to respawn after a short time, allowing you to fight and level up more frequently. The Rakghouls and Gammoreans on Taris, the Kath hounds on Dantooine, and the enemies you fight in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk, and the Rancors on the Unknown world are a few places that I could think of offhand.
3) More little events along the lines of being jumped by the drunks on Taris, would be cool to add. They just added a little charm to the game.

Probably not so easy:
4) Making the mines that kill the Krayt Dragon on Tatooine malfunction and not get the job done, leading to a boss fight vs the Krayt Dragon. I was really looking forward to fighting that thing and then BAM! That was it... It just seems like a missed opportunity for a cool boss.
5) Expanding the character select screen by a few slots, so that people's "recruit _____" mods would not overwrite other characters in the game.

I may eventually try to work on such things myself, but I own a mac, so it complicates things.
 T7nowhere
01-16-2005, 5:36 AM
Hey, guys can we please stay on topic. Lets keep discussion of mod debugging outside of this thread. If its nessesary start a new thread.

Thanks
 Bobo
01-16-2005, 9:22 AM
hmm a Mod that Made the user a One HAnded stance, like take the animation of Force Lightening and switching it with the Idle stance of a lightsaber. Wala

-----------
:c3po:
 Shrub91
01-17-2005, 9:01 AM
REQUESTS!!!

an equipable Chicago Cubs Baseball cap!

an equipable woodland camo Army cap?

an equipable woodland camo Army Boonie hat?

an equipable armor thats army clothes with a flak jacket? (hint hint...use scout's clothes)
 Odabhsoj2
01-17-2005, 9:24 AM
I was wondering if someone could make a Darth Sion skin for KOTOR for pc that would be amazing I am sure someone here can do it.

P.S. I am new!
 rueski
01-17-2005, 10:07 AM
First time posting, but everytime I play through KOTOR it's always a bummer never to get the standard armor the republic soldiers wear.

Anybody know if there's been a mod for it released? If not, how hard would it be for one of you experts to throw a wearable version together?

Thanks.
 Darth333
01-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by rueski
First time posting, but everytime I play through KOTOR it's always a bummer never to get the standard armor the republic soldiers wear.

Anybody know if there's been a mod for it released? If not, how hard would it be for one of you experts to throw a wearable version together?

Thanks.
Actually that's pretty easy to do. There are already a couple mods for this at pcgamemods I think. If you don't find anything, then perhaps you could do it by yourself. If you want to mod swkotor, this is a good place to start :)
 Darkkender
01-17-2005, 3:03 PM
Originally posted by rueski

Thanks.

This might help as well.

TemporaryTomato's website (http://www.freewebs.com/temporarytomato/)

also

Achilles Website (http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/armor.htm) has a republic battle armor mod maybe to your liking. I would hurry up and DL from here as this site will be closing soon.

And beyond that what Darth333 suggested.
 Magus Kyros
01-17-2005, 6:42 PM
I was wondering if there is a mod that has extra classes you can choose from. If not, that would be great if you can choose more than 3 types of basic classes(soldier, scoundrel, scout).

For example, bounty hunter...uh, can't think of anything else =x.
 T7nowhere
01-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Magus Kyros
I was wondering if there is a mod that has extra classes you can choose from. If not, that would be great if you can choose more than 3 types of basic classes(soldier, scoundrel, scout).

For example, bounty hunter...uh, can't think of anything else =x.

Making new classes to be usable from the char-gen screen is not possible. We can alter the current classes but do to the way classes are used in the game its not possible to add more options.

But if you have a specific class in mind its easy enough to edit one of the starting classes with new stats. however to avoide game halting bugs its best to leave name the edited class intact.
 countzero
01-19-2005, 4:21 AM
Hallo there! Let me first say that there are some great mods here but I'm surprised that there isn't one that lets you advance to levels higher than the 20th. I mean since you get the experience it would be nice to gain some more levels as a Jedi during the end of the game...
 Mach1
01-19-2005, 4:52 AM
Originally posted by Odabhsoj2
I was wondering if someone could make a Darth Sion skin for KOTOR for pc that would be amazing I am sure someone here can do it.

P.S. I am new! Yes..That whould totally rock! :guitar2

And eh..a Republic Officers Cap
 tk102
01-19-2005, 5:45 AM
Originally posted by countzero
Hallo there! Let me first say that there are some great mods here but I'm surprised that there isn't one that lets you advance to levels higher than the 20th. I mean since you get the experience it would be nice to gain some more levels as a Jedi during the end of the game...

There's a reason for that... it can't be done. It's probably one of the first things attempted by folks in this forum.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126574)
 magnoliafan78
01-19-2005, 6:23 AM
I had another idea for combining and altering a few existing mods.

My friend was playing KotOR on the Xbox. He had reached the unknown world and was wondering why he had one blank slot in his party selection this late in the game.
When I looked it over, I came to the realization that he never got Juhani. After further inquiries, I found out that he had killed her off.

It then occurred to me, instead of replacing current characters like T-3, it might be possible to insert some sort of script that makes the game look for Juhani before initializing the recruiting of the new dialogue.
For example, if you reached Korriban and had killed Juhani or otherwise not managed to get her to join you, then you would be presented with the option to recruit Yuthura in her stead, if you turn Yuthura back to the light.
In a way it would be like the optional characters in TSL.
Another scenario with a new recruitable would be to have a certain character arrive at the time you recruit the character and object, forcing you to pick between the two. A fight could then ensue and whomever you chose not to support would then be killed off, giving them a little closure in the story.
 tk102
01-19-2005, 7:15 AM
It then occurred to me, instead of replacing current characters like T-3, it might be possible to insert some sort of script that makes the game look for Juhani before initializing the recruiting of the new dialogue.
Yes that's quite doable. Glad that you're thinking along these lines. Perhaps you are considering doing a mod yourself? :) Are you asking for someone to customize the Yuthura mod or is your question hypothetical?
 Darth333
01-19-2005, 7:20 AM
If I remember correctly I inserted scripts to check who is in your party in my Party Manager Armband. You could look at it if you want to make this mod.
 magnoliafan78
01-19-2005, 7:24 AM
I would be trying to figure it out except for one thing that hinders me at the moment, a lack of mac tools for KotOR.
ChAiNz mentioned knowing how to mod on a mac, so I have asked him, but at present I am unable to.
I thought it would be cool if someone did update the recruitable NPC mods for something like that, so I figured I would toss the idea out there.
If I had to choose one that I really wanted to see done it would be the Yuthura mod. I always felt jipped when you redeem her and then she feels unworthy to join you.
 tk102
01-19-2005, 7:31 AM
Darth333 pondered:
If I remember correctly I inserted scripts to check who is in your party in my Party Manager Armband. You could look at it if you want to make this mod.

There are stock scripts available for this:

k_con_junahilive -- is Juhani alive?
k_con_juhaniispm -- is she currently a Party Member?
k_con_juhaniisnpm -- is she not a Party Member (may be back on the Ebon Hawk)
--------------------

magnoliafan78 tosses an idea

I guess you are asking someone to modify the Yuthura mod to check for the presence of Juhani and have that as a required condition for recruitment... :) Just trying to "worm out" your request.
 magnoliafan78
01-19-2005, 7:35 AM
Yeah, the idea would be basically that if you killed her or never recruited her on Dantooine, Yuthura turns up as an alternative.

Kind of like Handmaiden and Disciple or Hanharr and Mira. You could get one or the other, but not both.
 Jamps
01-19-2005, 9:02 AM
Would it be possible to have a usable datapad ingame? (like one you can put messages on such as stuff you want to remember from the game.)

I don't have Kotor for the PC yet (so I obviously don't know how to mod) but I think it would be a neat idea.
 Darth333
01-19-2005, 9:10 AM
Erm..no, not possible. Better stick with pen and paper.

Moving this to the Mod requests sticky.
 magnoliafan78
01-19-2005, 9:16 AM
Oh, Darth, here's one more for you, though it may be a royal pain...
Would it be possible to make an AIOFP mod release that wasn't in an exe form?
The exe renders it sadly unusable for us poor mac users...

PS: I also noticed that you made the Dustil recruitable mod...
My Yuthura idea would be pretty cool for a future version of that mod, too.
 Darth333
01-19-2005, 9:21 AM
Originally posted by magnoliafan78
Oh, Darth, here's one more for you, though it may be a royal pain...
Would it be possible to make an AIOFP mod release that wasn't in an exe form?
The exe renders it sadly unusable for us poor mac users... I am planning to update the AIOFPM during the weekend. The reason why I put it in an .exe file is that there are hundreds of files so it diminishes the risks of messing up with the installation. If you want, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the files separately.
Page: 2 of 8