Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where is everyone?

Page: 1 of 1
 Ockniel
12-22-2004, 11:45 PM
wow, okay, I've been away for a while due to my JA cd breaking, but now I come back to see whats going on, and there are barely any posts and half of them are "how do I map?" posts :(

What happened?
 Mercenary
12-23-2004, 9:35 AM
That's just part of the life cycle. The Jedi Knight editing forum on map-center is still very active and you could go there if you need help.

http://www.map-center.com/)
 Ockniel
12-24-2004, 7:50 PM
thanks, well, now I gotta be a newbie all over again :)
 mergatroid
12-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Try map-review:
clicky (http://www.map-review.com)
 Ockniel
12-27-2004, 4:08 AM
thank you kindly :)
 wedge2211
12-29-2004, 2:12 PM
Yup, we're surprisingly active over there. We may even have more contests, since that seemed popular, if we can increase returns. :)
 mergatroid
12-29-2004, 10:10 PM
I'll try next time to get mine in on time.
 Ockniel
12-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Has Lucasforums EVER had a JA mapping contest?

I think that they should get one started, I mean, the least they could do is give post count bumps...
 Nokill
12-31-2004, 5:12 AM
im at home in me chair postin a litle post here =)
 Ockniel
01-01-2005, 8:10 AM
.....thats...good to know...

...SPAM
 Jedi_Vogel
01-08-2005, 2:05 PM
I would have had my map-review contest map in on time if life hadn't got in the way... shall still work on the map though... if life permits.

*wry smile*
 shukrallah
01-09-2005, 4:15 PM
Aye, same here Vogel, in fact, I didn't think I would come back to JA.. but Im back now, for some reason. At least, back for a while.
 lassev
01-10-2005, 4:49 AM
Originally posted by lukeskywalker1
Aye, same here Vogel, in fact, I didn't think I would come back to JA.. but Im back now, for some reason. At least, back for a while.

Hopefully long enough to release at least a short version of your scripted movie. There never were that many people who really got into the scripting, were there?

Hey, you might want to pay some attention to Wudan's Dragon, if you still intend to do some SP engine stuff.
 shukrallah
01-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by lassev
Hopefully long enough to release at least a short version of your scripted movie. There never were that many people who really got into the scripting, were there?

Hey, you might want to pay some attention to Wudan's Dragon, if you still intend to do some SP engine stuff.

I have been looking at dragon. But, sadly, I don't think that movie will become a reality. Its to complicated to become a reality, sadly.

But, don't dispair, because I have something else planned, and it working out a lot better than redemption. In fact, level one is... 75% complete.. and the best work I've ever done.

Lets just say, Ive learned from my previous "mistakes" and... hopefully won't repeat them :(
Page: 1 of 1