Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pre-Release and Release Party

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Linux
10-25-2004, 5:33 PM
Come join me and some of the other team members in IRC for a bit of a Pre-Release Party, and then hopefully on Wednesday, a Release Party for the new demo.

click here if you don't know how to use IRC:
http://darkforces.jediknight.net/chat.shtml)

or if you do, log onto irc.gamesurge.net
and join #dfmod

we can chat, ask and answer questions, and just hangout and generally be star wars geeks together . . .
 Ackehallgren
10-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Cool! :D
 fresco
10-26-2004, 8:46 AM
Yeah, cool :)
 recombinant
10-26-2004, 3:27 PM
I'll be there!
 ewok mercenary
10-27-2004, 1:31 AM
It's not fair - I've never been able to connect to Gamesurge IRC (Stupid port blocking router) :(

Any chance of another party on Quakenet? No? Sure?

Fine, didn't wanna come anyway...
 CortoCG
10-27-2004, 5:30 AM
Lol dude, don't get mad at us, get mad at your router. Anyway, how exciting can an IRC party get??? Sounds a lil nerd... But since I'm one, I think it's a cool idea, hehehe.
 MikeGunther1969
10-27-2004, 6:22 AM
I know the feeling, The Firewall constantly stops me from trying to get into things. 2 Firewalls, an Antivirus, and a Spyware blocker on this thing! gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Oh and CORTO.......kick the MOD team in the butt, (final release) LMAO!! I want to see your DARK TROOPERS !!
 Fracman
10-27-2004, 8:18 AM
Heh you'll have to wait for the next demo, to be released not before end of next year if we continue working like this :D
 CortoCG
10-27-2004, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by MikeGunther1969 Oh and CORTO.......kick the MOD team in the butt, (final release) LMAO!! I want to see your DARK TROOPERS !! [/B]

LOL, you'll have to wait, but I won't dissapoint you.
Page: 1 of 1