Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My main gripe about SWBattlefront...

Page: 1 of 1
 rooster_dude
10-02-2004, 6:18 AM
It shouldn't take 5 to 6 shots to kill a guy!!! It doesn't in the movies! It should be one shot, one kill!!! They should allow you to customize the realism settings
 Hekx
10-02-2004, 6:30 AM
Does one hit kill come into effect with headshots? I've never been able to kill in a single shot unless the enemy's health is in the last quarter.
 Jaden Malip
10-02-2004, 6:43 AM
If I'm sniping then I usually get head shots half the time, but it has to be in the top part of the head. If its with a soldier, just aim a bit higher.
 Spitface
10-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Ive noticed that it takes along time to kill the enemy and when im snipin it always takes me 2 headshots to kill someone. But when you are playing with a lot of people and their is shooting everywhere having one shot one kill wouldnt be that fun cuz you would die like right away.They should make it like 2 or 3 shot kills depending on were you hit.

I wish they could release a mod or something to fix that.
 Iceman_IX
10-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Yeah, it takes a few too many shots to kill someone with the basic blaster rifle.
 194ToastMonkey
10-02-2004, 6:40 PM
Ummm - yeah...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136346)

I've said it before - this game will never be competition worthy without a significant increase in the lethality of all the Infy weapons.
 MURS
10-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Iceman_IX
Yeah, it takes a few too many shots to kill someone with the basic blaster rifle.

no way! i kill dudes easy, but then again i'm playing on xbox
 Outlaw_VR
10-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Most players who want a Blaster damage inscrease are PC users.
 wwaaves
12-10-2004, 9:56 AM
Get it to play online. I've tried ports, I've tried direct connection to cable modem, I've installed 3 times. The reason there are so many servers and so few people playing online is because people cannot connect. What the F
Page: 1 of 1