Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here

Page: 5 of 5
 Dark_Scorpio
09-11-2004, 1:00 PM
Checked out the 'work-in-progress' mods that you had, T7. They're all really cool, is there any particular time, that they'll be up and running for download?

~Dark_Scorpio
 sith_master2000
09-11-2004, 4:54 PM
This post is for Achilles:

How goes the npc? Not to pry or seem impatient or anything like that, I'm just curious to see how everything is going. Is it possible you'd be able to give me a release date?
 Achilles
09-11-2004, 5:09 PM
Originally posted by sith_master2000
This post is for Achilles:

How goes the npc? Not to pry or seem impatient or anything like that, I'm just curious to see how everything is going. Is it possible you'd be able to give me a release date? Please check your Private Messages for an update.
 Achilles
09-11-2004, 5:58 PM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
Edit: *does a double take* HOLY JUMPIN SITHS! WHERE CAN I GET THAT MANDO ARMOUR! It the Cassus Fett Battle Armor. You can purchase it from Adum Larp on Dantooine. I never much cared for it's appearance but it looks really good with that Fett helmet.
 90SK
09-11-2004, 7:26 PM
Yes, but where can I get the helmeted version? oh, and someone requested a BLACK LIGHTSABER. I'm too lazy to read through all 40 pages, so I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but Here's the link to the site. Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it.

http://alvin777t.tripod.com/index.blog)
 AlBundy
09-11-2004, 7:53 PM
I also would like to know where to get that Jango Fett looking helmet.
 jedi_5002
09-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by stingerhs
i was thinking early today (an accomplishment in itself), and i was wondering if there would be a way to use a spell whenever a weapon hits someone. ie, whenever a blaster bolt hits a person, a frag explosion goes off. i've searched, but i can't find anything posted earlier.

Two main requests (one has several things all along the same idea). One I made in the first thread, the others has already been asked here, but I want them too and want to make this post complete.

First (wrist mounted rocket launcher and blaster):
Based upon the quote above, you could make a "pistol" that looked like a wrist rocket launcher. It could be made, so it looks like it wraps around the wrist, and the firing would be correct (not activate armband animation ala "Dark Side Choker" (very nice BTW)).
This would be really cool and would complement the Boba Fett and Jango Fett armors nicely. Also, one that was the same, but fired normally (wrist mounted blaster).

Second (reskins of the Boba Fett helmet):
Specifically one to look like Jango Fett's, and two based upon the theme of Cassus(sp?) Fett's armor (one on the "g_a_class9009" (looks kinda pink(?)) and one on the "g_a_class9011" (looks mostly silver)).
I know you'd need Orsan's permission, but if someone could get it (or if he could do it himself) that would be awesome. If you can't, then if someone could, at the very least (assuming no permission needed), make reskins of the texture, and send them to me, that would be great as well.

I'd look into doing them myself, but I am currently working on something else (for a different game I have).

:fett:
 Achilles
09-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Jedi_5002,

Please do not spam the request thread. You posted the exact same message 5 days ago. Continually posting the same request will not get it made/made faster.

Thanks in advance for not doing that again :D
 UrchSr
09-12-2004, 7:04 AM
I was wondering if there was a way to mod the PC to remove one of his arms and replace it with an arm from one of the ingame droids. also I'd like it to function as a droid's arm would. I know of a flamethrower arm band, but it's not the same. You could add an implant slot or negate the off hand penalty. If the off hand is stronger than your regular, It'd be like two handed dueling.
I'd also like a real shield to hold. Melee Canderous holding a bad ass sword and a big shield would be sweet! Blaster bolt deflection for a non-jedi in an off hand weapon. And since it's not a weapon persay, no off handed penalty!!

Tell me what you think... I'm the worst modder, ever. I have a trillion cool Ideas, and can't do anything about it. I'm computer Impotent, I mean incontinent, I mean incompitent... Sorry... :angel:
 UrchSr
09-12-2004, 7:13 AM
Oh, Yeah... Can you make a PC taller? I'm really tall and would like a PC that looks like me and is my build, too... One of the default head is pretty close ( but I have both my ears!!). The PC only gets a barreled chest if he light... And the "buffed" DS look looks more like the DS PC is gonna cry or have a hissy fit or something...lol Sorry...:angel:
 90SK
09-12-2004, 7:44 AM
Well, I'm still new at this, but from what I've heard I don't believe any of this is possible. I suppose someone could model the shield, but other than that all the other ones are impossible. At least, I think.
 Achilles
09-12-2004, 7:56 AM
UrchSr,

Regarding your first post: Your suggestion would require a new model and a new skin. Both are impossible, due to the following factors:

1) We cannot edit animations (i.e. the arm wouldn't move...nor would the body if we changed he arm).
2) The texture is built so that only one arm is skinnned. The skin is then applied to both arms. Therefore if we did somehow get past the models, we would have to make both arms robotic to make the skin work.

Regarding your second post: I could probably make something that's close, but not exact. PM me with the name of the head you're referring to and I'll give it a shot. Keep in mind that due to the aformentioned model limitations, you're gonna be stuck with the same body appearance the whole game.

Let me know.
 bneezy
09-12-2004, 9:41 AM
This (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/bneezy21/cass_new.jpg) helmet, this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/bneezy21/new_boba.jpg) helmet, and this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/bneezy21/new_jango.jpg) helmet are based on the Jedi Academy Model of Boba Fett. The Boba skin is from the game, the Jango skin is recolored by someone (you would have to get permission from that person to use it), and the Cassus helmet was poorly recolored by me. Although, I agree with Achillies. I never did care much for that color scheme. The helmets can't be released for KotOR becuase of copyright issues. BUT, they can be realeased as Jedi Academy MODs and converted without any problem. Hee hee...I love loopholes.
 90SK
09-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Perhapse if you got the permission of some other modeler who made the helmet you could put that one in KotOR instead of the JA one. And I think you did a pretty good job re-coloring it!
 Winduwt105
09-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Someone should release a fett family pack with Boba's Armor and helmet , Cassus's Armor and helmet, and of course Jango's Helmet armor and guns.
 UrchSr
09-12-2004, 1:37 PM
Is there a way to shorten the fuse on grenades?
 Mono_Giganto
09-12-2004, 1:49 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
Is there a way to shorten the fuse on grenades?

Maybe if you altered the script, but they ARE pretty fast already...
 Aries
09-12-2004, 4:09 PM
I would like a set off Revan's Robes with the hood up,anyone know where to get that?
 Achilles
09-12-2004, 5:14 PM
Originally posted by Aries
I would like a set off Revan's Robes with the hood up,anyone know where to get that? http://www.freewebs.com/seprithro/downloadrevbeta.htm)
 Mono_Giganto
09-12-2004, 6:01 PM
Originally posted by Aries
I would like a set off Revan's Robes with the hood up,anyone know where to get that?

RedHawke and I also have mods here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/6) that may fit what you want. :)
 bneezy
09-13-2004, 7:28 AM
Mask or no mask?

I just wanted to put this up since I see it requested all the time. This is will turn you into the full Darth Revan model that you see in the game (hood up, with cape, with mask) when you equip the "Darth Revan's Robe" that you get on the Star Forge. It's something like g_a_mstrrobe06. Right Click and select "Save Target As.." in order for it to work. This is the first "MOD" I ever did (thank you Kitty!).

Darth Revan's Robe (http://freewebs.com/corran/revan.zip)

To get the item type: giveitem g_a_mstrrobe06
 90SK
09-13-2004, 1:12 PM
So bneezy , its not possible for you to convert hilts from JA into KotOR. If you could, I could attempt to make a few for you (am am into the JA modding biz)
 bneezy
09-13-2004, 1:40 PM
Lightsabers are one thing we can't do at this point. I wish we could. There are Dooku, Windu, Vader, and Skywalker hilts 'a plenty' out there. Not to mention Darth Maul's.
 90SK
09-13-2004, 3:30 PM
Well, thats a shame. Still, its great that you can do everything else. you should try working on some guns next. Maybe the mach pistol from the WBA weapons test...
 Winduwt105
09-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Has anyone made Jango fett's blaster pistols?
 Amezaroth
09-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Sorry because I don't remember who it was, but someone is working on getting them into the game...

Edit: My memory failed me, but now I know who it was, it was none other than Bneezy trying to work over some overlapping vertecies, but if he can work over them we are going to have some sweet looking Jango pistols and he's also trying to convert Boba's equipment aswell.

@bneezy
I'm so sorry that I forgot that it was you working on the pistols, man
 Mono_Giganto
09-14-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Amezaroth
Sorry because I don't remember who it was, but someone is working on getting them into the game...

Edit: My memory failed me, but now I know who it was, it was none other than Bneezy trying to work over some overlapping vertecies, but if he can work over them we are going to have some sweet looking Jango pistols and he's also trying to convert Boba's equipment aswell.

@bneezy
I'm so sorry that I forgot that it was you working on the pistols, man

Actually, T7 is the one WORKING on the pistols, no offense to bneezy but his is mainly a conversion, T7's modelling a new pair of them for us, complete with a sidequest I believe.
 Amezaroth
09-14-2004, 12:21 PM
^^^^

Man how did I forget about T7, his work is looking just awesome.
And about bneezy I know the pistol he is working on are only conversions of someone elses work but they still look nice and give the people like me who don't own JA/JO an oppurtunity benefit from the cool stuff people have made for them and the people that made the stuff get even more fans for their work so I actually like his work really much...
 FunSolo
09-14-2004, 4:05 PM
first off all, a big "Hi everyone" :D

i thought this game wouldnt be able to let someone mod around some things. and i gotta say i like a lot of your work ppl.

i downloaded most of your stuff like robes, hilts, crystals, npc stuff, like the missionVao jedi mod, twi'lek mania and all that.

and i thought about some stuff by myself..

is it possible to recreate the hole game to an episode 1-2 or 4-6 mod?

i saw the reskins for qui-gon, vader, the 2 fetts (jangoґs armor and that someoneґs tryin to create bobbas armor) a possible yoda even when heґs called mandah, luke and leia somewhere on russian sites(but i dont speak russian so i cant get an access to it :D ) . and i saw the reign of the sith mod as well which looks pretty interesting.

so that idea came to mind, for reskins of anything possible to get all the "stars" of the movies reincarnated in that game. changing calo nord to one of the fettґs... malak into darth vader or maul..
t3m4 to r2d2, bastila to leia or padme, carth to qui-gon or kenobi or luke... or what so ever...

i really would like to see that kinda work, even if its "just" a reskin of everyone, or as an complete selfmade mod. so i would like to hear your opinions on that one, and specially the question: is it or how much is possible?

so long, my 2 cents :cool:
 americangothic
09-14-2004, 10:54 PM
I wanna replay KOTOR, but I want to be a female this time. Only problem is, all the skins BLOW! does anybody out there have any resources for hot chick mods? Just something ALMOST resembling a pretty face so that I can play through for another forty hours like the fan boy I am.

Any help is much appreciated.
 Mav
09-14-2004, 11:19 PM
two words: REQUEST THREAD.... thank you.
 Achilles
09-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by americangothic
I wanna replay KOTOR, but I want to be a female this time. Only problem is, all the skins BLOW! does anybody out there have any resources for hot chick mods? Just something ALMOST resembling a pretty face so that I can play through for another forty hours like the fan boy I am.

Any help is much appreciated. There was a guy named Darth Grandpa that used to have to goth type stuff. You may want to try looking around for it. I don't think it made it into any of the stickies, but you might find it using the Search function.

I hope that helps.
 HardcoreGarrett
09-15-2004, 1:11 AM
Ive seen the black and white light sabers. But i want the crystals one to make light saber go black and one to make light saber go white to make custom bonus for ( i.e. like Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force). My idea is to make something like "Soul of Jedi" for both sides and try to make a story with them about being the souls (force) of the first jedi masters of both sides.
 TygerThorn
09-15-2004, 1:38 AM
couple new ideas, make em if ya want. I think they would be pretty cool, but that's for you to decide.

Idea 1: Once everyone gets done making all these new Fett weapons maybe someone should go around and package them all up (with the creators' permission of course) to have 1 ultimate Fettish dream pack. (also with a Jango helmet if you can find/make one *hint hint*) If this one gets made I'll attempt to be the first one to be kissing the shoes of the person who makes it. However, due to the people in line for something like it, I doubt I'd get here fast enough.

Idea 2: Love Boba Fett's colors but hate the lower body styling. Love Jango's armor design, but would enjoy some different colors.
simple 2 birds with 1 stone mod: Jango Fett design with Boba Fett colors. (kinda like the ones you see in that comic book about Jango's old merc squad)

There's my newest ideas, I'll post any other noteworthy ones that cross my brain (don't be surprised if they're Fett related, I've got a bit of a Fettish)

EDIT: BTW, I think I remember seeing Boba's EE-3 somewhere as well. Oh, and it's completely optional, but if someone decides to make idea #1, try to include the non-robotic compatible flamethrower as well so noone can complain about the mod mising anything.
 bneezy
09-15-2004, 2:18 AM
Just so we are clear:

1. T7 has learned how to build, wrap, and texture his very OWN model of Jango's WESTAR-34s from SCATCH with help from svosh. He is working on scripting it into the game (which is cool as hell. All "unique" creations should have this. It really helps with "role playing" and makes the weapon fit in seamlessly).

2. [stgn]locutus is working on his Jango pistols himself. I sent him the links for all the tools and told him to read cchargin's tutorial. He just sent me a link to his new site. You can find it here (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/euras36/).

Click on 3D Galleries, SW (Star Wars), and on WESTAR-34. You may need to install the viewer.

Idea 1: Once everyone gets done making all these new Fett weapons maybe someone should go around and package them all up (with the creators' permission of course) to have 1 ultimate Fettish dream pack. (also with a Jango helmet if you can find/make one *hint hint*) If this one gets made I'll attempt to be the first one to be kissing the shoes of the person who makes it. However, due to the people in line for something like it, I doubt I'd get here fast enough.

WESTAR-34: T7 has one coming out soon and [stgn]locutus has already reworked his down from 1500 to about 500 polygons.

Jango Fett Armor: Orsan has his original creation and Xavier2 has just released an awesome original work as well.

Boba Fett Armor: Orsan has released his version of Boba Fett as well.

Helmets: In another post, someone asked Orsan's permission to scale his helmet down and he had no problems with it. His Boba texture is a recolored version of another Jango texture by an author I can't think of right now. The helmet was an original model and if someone contacted Orsan and the original texture's author, this could very easily happen. As for an entire "Fett Pack", that would depend on the individual authors.

Here's to hoping that happens.

-bneezy
 UrchSr
09-15-2004, 4:53 AM
I have an Idea, I know it might be hard, but it may be worth it, maybe... Sorry What if the crew of the Ebon Hawk became a major league Baseball team?! We'd need uniforms and Catcher's equipment, and some Bats!! Is there a way to re-skin Grenades? Make them look like Baseballs!! That'd be hot!!... Sorry...
 stingerhs
09-15-2004, 4:55 AM
Originally posted by UrchSr
I have an Idea, I know it might be hard, but it may be worth it, maybe... Sorry What if the crew of the Ebon Hawk became a major league Baseball team?! We'd need uniforms and Catcher's equipment, and some Bats!! Is there a way to re-skin Grenades? Make them look like Baseballs!! That'd be hot!!... Sorry...

actually, i've always wanted to beat up malak with a baseball bat. :D but somebody would have to model that. :(
 Xavier2
09-15-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by bneezy
Just so we are clear:

Jango Fett Armor: Orsan has his original creation and Xavier2 has just released an awesome original work as well.

Boba Fett Armor: Orsan has released his version of Boba Fett as well.

Here's to hoping that happens.

-bneezy
Just so you know, besides the Jango Fett armor, i'm working in a Boba Fett armor people asked me to do. I posted a question there, if any of you care to answer.

.http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135705)

About the helmet i tell you it is my desire to work it out myself. With the help of svoch i'll be able soon enough to do so.

Xavier2
 Xavier2
09-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by americangothic

Any help is much appreciated.
I don't think the chicks faces suck. The guys faces suck. Thats the main reason everybody loves the redemption robes...hiding faces:jedijawa:

bad joke:anvil:

Xavier2
 90SK
09-15-2004, 4:18 PM
Your right. Most of the male heads are painfully ugly. There's like, two heads that are SORT OF nice looking. For my PC I modified the spiked golden hair tan head by taking the slight darkside version and giving it black hair, then making it replace the default.
 sith_master2000
09-16-2004, 2:36 PM
Is their some way to make a transparent visor but still with really good stats? Now I know that sounds a little strange but I prefer to see the character's whole head rather than it having some part of it covered up.
 Nodakrattler
09-16-2004, 3:23 PM
Originally posted by sith_master2000
Is their some way to make a transparent visor but still with really good stats? Now I know that sounds a little strange but I prefer to see the character's whole head rather than it having some part of it covered up.

The search function is your friend. Here's a link to prove my point.http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133718&highlight=invisible+masks) .
 Lucied
09-16-2004, 5:03 PM
i was wondering if any hilt makers could make a custom lightsaber for me evil of course but tiwth this hilt and red blade http://www.sithclan.net/custom/images/sabres/EXARKUN.jpg)
 90SK
09-16-2004, 5:07 PM
From what I've heard its impossible to make new hilts, at least for the moment.
 Lucied
09-16-2004, 6:05 PM
what about a reskin?
 TheOutrider
09-16-2004, 6:37 PM
Can someone make me a jedi carth mod :saberb:
 Colma Adawin
09-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

you can find it here:

http://alvin777t.tripod.com/)

its called:

ELITE FORCE MOD

Description:

Carth, Mission,Zaalbar, and Canderous are jedis too now. Embark in your mission to defeat Malak alongside with your jedi companions.

Note: You have to start a new game for this mod to take effect.

and if you only want Carth to be a Jedi then only install the Carth Files.

Hope this Helps

MattCole
 Colma Adawin
09-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Lucied
what about a reskin?

yes re-skins do work, heres Colja's Hilt Re-skin:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5553/)

Screenie:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5553/a/1/)

it may not look too good in that screen BUT it is actually a VERY COOL mod, its amazing in-game, yes i've got it and i think a load of Holowan members do as well, not that, thats got anything to do with it :p

MattCole
 RedHawke
09-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

[Evil DJinni Voice]

DONE!!!

[/Evil DJinni Voice]

Get The Make Carth A Jedi Mod Here! :ben: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/7504/)

Like My Make Mission A Jedi Mod you also can choose which Jedi Class to give Carth, and he gets some unique robes too! :D

Enjoy! :D
 Lucied
09-17-2004, 2:49 AM
yeah i have that for my sbers but i was wondering if somebody could reskin a double blade to look likke that
Page: 5 of 5