Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here

Page: 2 of 5
 Nodakrattler
08-27-2004, 5:45 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
The short answer is, "no, not really". I had a much more detailed answer for you but apparently I managed to delete it somehow :(

I was just wondering because I know it's possible to do that with wepons. Example I made RedHawke's prototype light repeating rifle look like Sep's custom blaster, and did like wise with make the blaster rifle look like Orason's E-11.

Before anyone asks I won't send or post these since I don't have the permission from the creaters and it can easily done with kotor tool and a GFF editor.
 Achilles
08-27-2004, 6:18 AM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
I was just wondering because I know it's possible to do that with wepons. Example I made RedHawke's prototype light repeating rifle look like Sep's custom blaster, and did like wise with make the blaster rifle look like Orason's E-11.

Before anyone asks I won't send or post these since I don't have the permission from the creaters and it can easily done with kotor tool and a GFF editor.
Well, you could hex edit Bastila's model, add a new line to appearance.2da, and make an entirely new NPC that way, but then you still don't have it as an item and it still isn't upgradeable.

....well, unless you hard coded the appearance to only show that model and then made items that only she could wear (item recricted use by feat set to Battle meditation).

That might work.
 T7nowhere
08-27-2004, 7:08 AM
Originally posted by Ahoatam
Looking for a mod that takes dark bastilla's underwear outfit (the black leather dominatrix thing) and makes it equipable and upgradable.
Originally posted by AchillesBastila's underwear is part of a model, not an equippable item, so there is nothing to add attributes too
Originally posted by Nodakrattler Wouldn't it be possible to make a custom uti file and set it to use that as it apperance?

Yes it is possble to make Bastila's underwear equipable and to allow the PC to wear it. Although it is not with out glitches ;) I know that this is a request, But you know old saying "if ya teach a man to fish" SO I'll include in the readme how I made this mod I would write it here But I think it would clutter this thread up abit. So about the mod.

It will work for Bastilla and Caucasian females with minimal side affects.when the gear is unequiped the characters will still appear to be wearing it. You can get the normal underwear back by equiping then unequiping any armor or robe. IF it is equiped by a male they will appear in their normal underwear. The same goes for Juhani and mission.It will also work for asian and black females, But there are a few problems. The asian and black females need a recoloring of bastilas undies made. Right now they will use the defult textures which makes the black females less than modest pretty much the same goes for the asians this is a result of the texture not mapped properly for bastila model.
This mod requires Baseitems.2da so I will include a defualt version that has no other edits besides the new base item and also one the is compatible with Holowan Plug-in 2.

In the equipe menu you may see the male underwear spinning where you would normally find the armor, but it will upgrade perfectly.

I gave the suit Defense bonus of 4 and attribute bonus: Dexterity +5

nothing major Just to show that it works.

To install copy all files to override If you have HL plug-in then copy the baseitem.2da and uti for that.

ok the Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/bastila%20suit.rar)

edit: It took me about 30 min to make this little experiment, But sinse it's not a completed mod I didn't want to post it on my site. It's been so long sinse the last time I updated it and I recently formated so I had to figure out how to publish to my site again D'OH! and I had to remember the pass. Also I wrote a detailed explanation of how to make ithe mod in the readme and all that took me over an hour and a half :( . oh ya and :p not everything is impossible or overly difficult to make . :)

2nd edit I forgot to add the console cheat code
"giveitem domsuit" without the quotes , though it would have been easy enough to figure out. the cheat code for all items is the file name of the .uti
 Nodakrattler
08-27-2004, 9:36 AM
You da man T7. I was going to try it out when I finaly got off work so now I'll just have pull apart what you did and see about making other textures unless the person that requested deceids to do it on their own.
 Darth Dex
08-27-2004, 12:11 PM
HEy I don't knowif this can be done, but I think it would be cool. Could someone add faction id to the KSE?
 mim
08-27-2004, 12:26 PM
What about a first-person camera ( I mean manually lockable ) so I can play this game ........ at last ! :)

Seems like not impossible to do since there's already the code for first-person in the game.
 Darth333
08-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
HEy I don't knowif this can be done, but I think it would be cool. Could someone add faction id to the KSE?
Huh? What would you want to do with this? KSE allows you to customize your party members only... and since it's a savegame editor, the faction change would have immediate effect... :confused:
 Achilles
08-27-2004, 2:03 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Yes it is possble to make Bastila's underwear equipable and to allow the PC to wear it. Although it is not with out glitches ;)
Interesting. You learn something new everyday. Thanks for stepping in T7.

Nodakrattler, my apologies for leading you astray.
 Xavier
08-27-2004, 9:25 PM
Since the last thread was locked, before anyone could comment on this i just try once again:

I'd like to have a Luke Skywalker Skin. I saw the Obi Wan based on Carth Onassi and think its just amazing. Maybe it could have th hair from that male PC with the dumb ears and the face of the number #4, don't know. If You its worth a shot fell free to surprise us.

Also would be nice to the see:

1 - Luke's Black Robe from return of the Jedi, as follows:

Defense 5
Dexterity bonus + 8
add +2 Dexterity to the player

If possible to be bought in Yavin IV after the trendoshans fight:

2 - LukŠ¹'s X-wing armor from a New Hope, as follows:

Light armor
Defense 5
Dexterity bonus + 4
add +1 Dexterity to the player

Upgradeble armor
Weapon Mastery: Blaster rifle
Weapon Mastery: Blaster pistol

If possible to be bought in Taris anywhere:

3 - LukŠ¹'s Dagobaah armor from the empire strikes back, as follows:

Medium armor
Defense 7
Dexterity bonus + 3
add +1 Constitution to the player
damage resistence -10/ cold
damage resistence -5/ sonic
damage resistence -5/ physical

Upgradeble armor
Feats: Sniper Shot (second slot, can't remember the exact name)
Feats: Rapid Shots (second slot, can't remember the exact name)

If possible to be found in Taris Black Vulkar base.

If any of you care to do this i'd apreciatte. I've been thinking about that a lot because Luke is supposed to be the ultmate Jedi Knight and suddenly nobody cares about him anymore.
 Achilles
08-27-2004, 9:48 PM
Originally posted by Xavier
I've been thinking about that a lot because Luke is supposed to be the ultmate Jedi Knight and suddenly nobody cares about him anymore. It's not that we don't care, it's just that he doesn't exist for another 4,000 years :D
 kbned
08-27-2004, 9:51 PM
how about a new jedi power that kills in 1 hit? some darkside choke that makes them drop to the floor and kills them (area effect too) cause the dark lord of the sith shouldnt have to take no crap from a bunch of jedi's or non jedi's. i know there is already a force choke but changing the dmg it does might also make the enemies use this reserved for dark lord of the sith jedi power.

this one isnt too hard is it? i thought my last two suggestions were pretty cool and would do a lot more for the game than a new wardrobe but they required too much effort.
 Mono_Giganto
08-27-2004, 9:54 PM
Darth Khasei's force power pack comes with a power called death blow, does what you want it to sort of, but to a single enemy and its a lasery thing from the sky. Still looks cool though.
 Achilles
08-27-2004, 9:55 PM
Originally posted by kbned
how about a new jedi power that kills in 1 hit? some darkside choke that makes them drop to the floor and kills them (area effect too) cause the dark lord of the sith shouldnt have to take no crap from a bunch of jedi's or non jedi's. i know there is already a force choke but changing the dmg it does might also make the enemies use this reserved for dark lord of the sith jedi power.

this one isnt too hard is it? i thought my last two suggestions were pretty cool and would do a lot more for the game than a new wardrobe but they required too much effort.
Does it have to be a force power or could it be a weapon attribute? The game already has insta-kill pistols that you can obtain via cheat codes if you're interested :D

Let us know...
 Xavier
08-27-2004, 9:58 PM
It's not that we don't care, it's just that he doesn't exist for another 4,000 years :D

Neither Obi-Wan and Anakin but that Haven't stopped Orsan's and Prime's imagination:cool:

Hope someone takes a shot at it. Luke is supercool. Actually, Return of the Jedi is the first live-action film i have seen in my childhood. Plaing with the guy and his most prized outfits would add that nostalgia felling to the game...err, although it would be set in KOTOR future:D
 FF7fan
08-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Hi, new to the forums and first off, I love the work everyone around here is doing, I had no idea that the modding community for KOTOR was so big. Secondly, I've been searching around the forums for awhile and I haven't been able to find the mod I'm looking for, I would like a mod that enables you to either use your dark force powers on random people or that lets you attack random people without them being hostile. Are there any mods out there or in progress that match that description?
 Darth333
08-27-2004, 10:33 PM
You can get tk102's darkside choker at http://www.pcgamemods.com/5271/)

the mod is also included in the All-In-One Force powers mod that I put together: http://www.pcgamemods.com/6832)

And next time post your requests in the "Modding Requests" sticky at the top of the page. Thanks :)

I am moving this thread.
 FF7fan
08-28-2004, 12:01 AM
Sorry about that, I'll remember that next time. Anyway, thanks for the links.

EDIT: These are pretty cool, but I heard of somebody trying to make a mod where you could choke your party members or something, is that out or can I get instructions to make it myself?
 Achilles
08-28-2004, 2:22 AM
Originally posted by FF7fan
Sorry about that, I'll remember that next time. Anyway, thanks for the links.

EDIT: These are pretty cool, but I heard of somebody trying to make a mod where you could choke your party members or something, is that out or can I get instructions to make it myself?
You might be able to reverse-engineer this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133761) mod if you'd like to do it yourself.

I hope this helps.
 TygerThorn
08-28-2004, 6:08 PM
I have a rather simple request (at least I think it should be simple)...

:jango: A Jango Fett Helmet! :jango:

I have the Jango armor and I have the whole Boba set (Orsen Rules!), but I'm lacking a Jango helmet which really sucks cause I just started a game where I'm gonna play through Jango Woo style (I made a funny!).

I've searched and searched, but so far the only trace of a Jango helmet I could find was a post showing pictures of a helmet made by Aryyn (I think that's the name), however the person forgot to provide a location for download.

I know many of you are very busy with projects of your own, (looking foward to trying them out, but right now I'm focused on my Fett Style game) but if one of you knows a place I could get a Jango Helmet, I'd appreciate a link VERY much.

Thanks in advance for any help! :jango:
 JBeannie
08-28-2004, 6:33 PM
:mm1 :mm1 :mm1 :mm1 :mm1 :mm1 :mm1 :mm1

Can someone make a lightsaber black and white, so that it looks like darth vader's lightsaber, or try to make the hilt of a regular lightsaber look like darth vader's hilt, and if you can do either, name the lightsaber darth vader's lightsaber, and give it really good stats.

And i think darth mauls lightsaber can be made by red dots or red circles on a double lightsaber, or someone could try to duplicate the hilt, and if possible name it Darth Maul's lightsaber, and give that really good stats.

And i know this might not be possible, but can anyone try to make the hilt of obi-wans lightsaber?
 JBeannie
08-28-2004, 8:54 PM
Does anyone agree with me, that the lightsaber hilts in KOTOR are really bad.!!
Does anyone have any alternate hilts for KOTOR?
 crazyhybrid9999
08-28-2004, 11:04 PM
I would like to request a helmet like that of Jango and Bobba Fettt but in the Cassus Fett color scheme. I was quite disapointed when I couldn't find a helmet for this. I mean seriously you just want me to just be content witht eh armor and the gun. NO. I NEED THE HELMET. IT COMPLETES THE SET. yeah so thanks for hearing me out.
 Lucied
08-29-2004, 4:39 AM
I was wondering if somebody could make a mod that changes the Soldiers Clothign to a repulic uniform
 Amezaroth
08-29-2004, 7:24 AM
Well all we need to make Jango's helmet is to reskin Orsan's Boba Fett helmet and of course Orsan's permission to use his help I could do it if I were any good with making retextures.

Hopefuly this sheads some light on the matter...
 Whitebloodcell
08-29-2004, 11:19 AM
Would it be possible to have a Bent Lightsaber Blade? Or to have a hilt which has a Wrist Guard, like a Fenicing Foil?
 Nodakrattler
08-29-2004, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by Lucied
I was wondering if somebody could make a mod that changes the Soldiers Clothign to a repulic uniform

Actually Mono_Giganto made a mod that does this. You can get it at here http://www.pcgamemods.com/5511/) .
 FF7fan
08-29-2004, 2:52 PM
Well I finished the game on dark, and that was a pretty cool ending, the only thing I didn't like about it is that you can't play after the ending, I know there are mods coming out that have a huge story and a bunch of new stuff but I just want a simple mod that just lets you keep playing after the game is over. Like you're in a ship, and you can go to the previous planets.

Oh, also, would it be possible to make a mod where if Carth runs away, you can go to the temple and watch him take off in the g-wing and later find him on another planet? I think that would be cool, because it never really shows what happens to him.
 Ahoatam
08-29-2004, 4:21 PM
I've been fighting the Empire via Star Tours the last couple days with my wife, so I've been AWOL. Anyway, just wanted to thank T7 for the Bastilla Undies mod. I'll try it later (on my xbox, too! Wish me luck!).
 Achilles
08-29-2004, 5:15 PM
Originally posted by JBeannie
Does anyone agree with me, that the lightsaber hilts in KOTOR are really bad.!!
Does anyone have any alternate hilts for KOTOR? Try Colja's. It can be found on PCGameMods.
 Lucied
08-29-2004, 8:24 PM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
Actually Mono_Giganto made a mod that does this. You can get it at here http://www.pcgamemods.com/5511/) .

i only want the repuclic uniform asoldier clothig not all teh other stuff what would i put in the folder
 Darth333
08-30-2004, 5:39 AM
i only want the repuclic uniform asoldier clothig not all teh other stuff what would i put in the folder
Amezaroth did it for you: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134709)
 Almis
08-30-2004, 10:38 AM
My idea is somehow weird but if you could make a black saber crystal that you could get from Senni Vek when he gives you the datapad, he could say something like:
- Oh, and by the way, I found this before. You can have it if you want. And you could say yes or no. That would be cool wouldn`t it? PS! Make the saber like black all the way except that it would be blue or red in the beginning. And everyone else that makes black sabers does them transparent and black, I want it black and no transparency so you can`t see through, Just black. Thanks in advance! :)
 Mono_Giganto
08-30-2004, 11:00 AM

...sniff.... Fine, be that way, although all you had to extract from my mod was the appearance file if that was all you wanted. -_-
 Vampiro
08-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if somebody coud make me a PC Jolee...And if possible that You coud also wear Jolee's clothes...If somebody is so kind to make a playable Jolee and with his clothes and his saber...like the DARTH REVAN REINCARNATE MOD 1.1...When you open the door at the beginning the you get Jolee's clothes and his saber and that u have force powers...Can somebody please make that for me?Thanks a bunch however who makes it

Vampiro
 Mono_Giganto
08-30-2004, 11:54 AM
That wouldn't be hard to do, but you would have to change the original Jolee to someone else, sounds like a 5 minute 2da edit, +addition of a saber and force powers, which might take time, I can do the 2da edit, but probably not the class change and lightsaber.
 Vampiro
08-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
That wouldn't be hard to do, but you would have to change the original Jolee to someone else, sounds like a 5 minute 2da edit, +addition of a saber and force powers, which might take time, I can do the 2da edit, but probably not the class change and lightsaber. So woud you make it for me?and can u (example)replace 1 robe with Jolee's clothes?
 Mono_Giganto
08-30-2004, 12:46 PM
I can do the 2da this weekend, or possibly this week if I have time, and I could make the default clothing to Jolee's robes, OR a could make a custom robe, would take an itty bitty bit more time but yeah I could do it. Let's take this to PM's shall we?
 Winduwt105
08-30-2004, 12:47 PM
Could anyone make Some really good looking ARC trooper armor with different colors or a Jango fett blaster?
 tompkins
08-30-2004, 12:55 PM
How bout a saber that replaces the long sword, and a set of mandalorian battle armor that replaces the combat suit? something like this:
________________________Saber_____________________ _

Critical Threat: 19-25, x2

Attack Modifier: +2

Defense Bonus?: 5
___________________________Armor__________________
Feats Required- Armor Proficiency- light

Defense Bonus: 10

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Cold

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Fire

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Sonic

Special: Upgradeable, Armor

Together they can rule the galaxy!
 Achilles
08-30-2004, 2:14 PM
Originally posted by tompkins
How bout a saber that replaces the long sword, and a set of mandalorian battle armor that replaces the combat suit? something like this:
________________________Saber_____________________ _

Critical Threat: 19-25, x2

Attack Modifier: +2

Defense Bonus?: 5
___________________________Armor__________________
Feats Required- Armor Proficiency- light

Defense Bonus: 10

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Cold

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Fire

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Sonic

Special: Upgradeable, Armor

Together they can rule the galaxy!
Regarding the Saber: Critical threat ranges maxes out at 20, so 19-25, x2 is impossible. Also, you didn't specify a damage range; is this going to be a standard 2-16 damage lightsaber? Lastly, do you realize that by replacing the weapon instead of simply placing a custom weapon, every enemy that previously had a long sword will now have a (pretty tough to beat) lightsaber? Are you sure that you want to do that?

Regarding the armor: might be tricky, but should be pretty easy (don't know how much trouble a light armor template with a heavy armor model is going to be). Assuming that it does work, and I can make it, what do you want the upgrades to do?

Answering those questions will help me get started.
 tompkins
08-30-2004, 2:34 PM
Regarding the Saber: Critical threat ranges maxes out at 20, so 19-25, x2 is impossible. Also, you didn't specify a damage range; is this going to be a standard 2-16 damage lightsaber? Lastly, do you realize that by replacing the weapon instead of simply placing a custom weapon, every enemy that previously had a long sword will now have a (pretty tough to beat) lightsaber? Are you sure that you want to do that?

Regarding the armor: might be tricky, but should be pretty easy (don't know how much trouble a light armor template with a heavy armor model is going to be). Assuming that it does work, and I can make it, what do you want the upgrades to do?

Answering those questions will help me get started.
The saber thing would make seance. No idea what the upgrades should do.... well, to baleance it out, no upgrades.... and re-placeing the combat suite would make the duleing area inpossable. But i wouldnt do it anyway.....
 Darth333
08-30-2004, 3:05 PM
Originally posted by tompkins
But i wouldnt do it anyway.....
Why not??? You could try your hand at modding :) This is not complicated and it is a good way to get started. Read the Guide for the Newbie (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129789) in the stickies and then Achilles's tutorial on editing item properties - check T7 sticky :Do you want to mod SW-Kotor (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124284) - and you are done ;)
 suprchrs
08-30-2004, 3:24 PM
Originally posted by FF7fan
Well I finished the game on dark, and that was a pretty cool ending, the only thing I didn't like about it is that you can't play after the ending, I know there are mods coming out that have a huge story and a bunch of new stuff but I just want a simple mod that just lets you keep playing after the game is over. Like you're in a ship, and you can go to the previous planets.

This is exactly the mod I came onto the forum looking for. I hope it's possible for someone to make it.
 Darth333
08-30-2004, 3:55 PM
Originally posted by suprchrs
This is exactly the mod I came onto the forum looking for. I hope it's possible for someone to make it.

Gameunlimited made such amod some months ago:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123805) . However, global variables are all messed out when you go back to other planets after the Star Forge. You could try to edit them with KSE (http://www.pcgamemods.com/6692) (Good luck! ).

@ tompkins : as I said above, this is not complicated (apart the 19 x 25 critical threat which is impossible, as explained by Achilles), why don't you try it yourself?
 JBeannie
08-30-2004, 4:22 PM
does anyone know the link to any of the insta kill lightsabers?:jawa
 Achilles
08-30-2004, 4:23 PM
does anyone know the link to any of the insta kill lightsabers?:jawa

Here you go:

http://www.gknetworks.net/kotor/)
 JBeannie
08-30-2004, 4:36 PM
for some reason when i type in the insta kill cheat, no lightsaber appears, it's shiamon insta kill lightsaber, is there a certain way to enter the cheat?:confused:
 Darth333
08-30-2004, 5:16 PM
for some reason when i type in the insta kill cheat, no lightsaber appears, it's shiamon insta kill lightsaber, is there a certain way to enter the cheat?:confused:
Type:
giveitem shi_w_lghtsbr01_instakill
 tompkins
08-30-2004, 5:23 PM
i meant i would never do the duleing ring.
This is basicly what it is:

V---------deadeye-------V
:confused: + :charric: + :thermal: = :manny:
 JBeannie
08-30-2004, 7:02 PM
is it possible to make a certain color of the lightsaber to ibe a insta kill lightsaber?
Page: 2 of 5