Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Page: 21 of 22
 Kuuki
08-19-2005, 1:03 PM
((wow, kioet's not good for keeping information a secret, eh? :)))
 Redwing
08-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Underlevels

Raschel: You really are a very bad liar, aren't you? The Executioner template is too host-selective to create an army from. It is technology we have perfected, and your masters have simply made a shoddy knockoff to suit their own purposes, to kill your dimensions' "Force users".

*She advances towards Kioet*

Raschel: Now, surrender and you won't be harmed.

----------

Shadow Base

*Aren watches the scene through monitors, brow furrowed in a thoughtful expression, waiting curiously to see what would happen*
 Rogue15
08-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Kioet: How about I just walk away, and you forget I ever existed.

*Kioet about faces, takes a step forward and vanishes into thin air, then makes a dash towards his ship*
 BattleDog
08-26-2005, 4:21 PM
((I'm Back, excuse any spelling mistakes but my arms are knackered from too many press ups with rifle and full webbing.))

*Luke leans back in his chair in order to gather his thoughts before he speaks.*

Luke: What you prupose is walking on a knife edge. I am not sure I believe it is even truely possible. Those he have tried to walk such a path before have been stunted within the Force and, ultimately, have become Jedi or Sith.

Kyp: You say we are not guided by our emotions, but we are. Thoughout the eons we have been guided in such a way, at the same time the Sith have been ruled by them.

Streen: I sense in you, as master Kaya does, a wish to do good. Yet I sense also a will to retain your power. You fear a loss of that power, yet the light pulls to you. You wish to compromise

Flax: There can be no peace between Jedi and Sith, if you wish us to believe you then first you must renounce the Order of the Sith. There can be no othewr way.

Corran: The Sith have never been anything but evil, many times have they spoken of finding such a balance, yet each time it has been a lie. Is that not how your own father corrupted his last apprentice?
 Rogue15
08-28-2005, 11:24 AM
((where were you?))
 BattleDog
08-28-2005, 2:04 PM
((Wathgil in Yorkshire, near Catterick.))
 Writer
08-31-2005, 4:58 PM
Alyssa kept silent for the moment.

Riebe pulled her ear away from the door and frowned. "How many ways are there to say the same thing?" she wondered to herself, quietly applauding when Alyssa did not comment further. Why say something that's already been said... six other times? Riebe leaned against the door again to listen.
 Deac
09-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Well, I'm vanishing mysteriously for two weeks. Not that there's a lot going on anyway.
 Redwing
09-02-2005, 3:19 PM
((Bah! Is this the only thread you even check? I've been waiting for you to post something in PtH... :P XD

Ah, well... I need to post here too, don't I... but I have class in ten minutes... so.... >.>))
 Rogue15
09-02-2005, 3:27 PM
((i've been waiting for you to post here....Kioet can't wait forever you know))
 Writer
09-02-2005, 4:33 PM
((and now that I actually have characters that can participate... there's nobody comin around... good thing I'm a patient person... GET IN HERE NOW!!! :p ))
 Kuuki
09-03-2005, 6:49 PM
((I'm too lazy to jump on a public computer to make a post. still trying to get a tower working, no clue wen i'll have my own connection again. ****, might as well go 56k on netzero or something))
 jokemaster
09-03-2005, 8:11 PM
((Aw man, hope you can get online more often soon, Scar))
 Rogue15
09-03-2005, 11:48 PM
((scar, use aol 9.0...seriously it's almost as fast browsing the forums as with cable))
 Kuuki
09-04-2005, 5:28 PM
well, that IS if i can get my hands on a windows CD >.>

As for AOHell, i'd rather take my chances with netzero
at least i think i found out how to get around the 10hour limit a month...
 Writer
09-26-2005, 7:08 PM
... so is the RPing going to start up here again anytime soon? :)
 Redwing
09-27-2005, 2:29 AM
((We're sorta waiting for Cracken and Deac. By which I mean, I barely have any posting time so I'm using it all for PtH until Cracken and Deac show up here and reply again ;)))
 Kuuki
09-27-2005, 12:56 PM
((crackles is around enough to make a reply.))
 Deac
09-28-2005, 2:38 PM
Gahg! I'm back! Kinda waiting on others here!
 Writer
09-28-2005, 3:25 PM
((So I guess we're waiting for Cracken, then...))
 Kuuki
09-28-2005, 6:25 PM
Tatoonie: Assassin base

_____Behemoth enters the 'lounge' area and 'plopped' into one of the couches. He sits there for a moment, and then suddenly snaps his arm up and clentches his fist, then a patch of skin on his arm changes from a normal slightly tanned 'flesh' color to a bright red and scaled like before, just before a few sharp daggers bounce off of his natural 'armour'. Behemoth looking into the shadows of the room "Hey freak, don't you have you're own contracts to fill out?"

_____From the dark Shunchi was standing, still holding out his index and his middle fingers from his left hand where he thrown the daggers. Shunchi said snearing "I've already filled them... Hehehe. I heard in the process of your's, you got caught." "What ever. By that time I had already completed my fifth contract. I was testing my self out on one of those higher priorities." "Didn't get what you expect, didn't you? Then yet again Flax didn't quite expect you're kind..." Behemoth lets out a sigh, "What of it? He caught me by surprise, I think I want a little more information of those people before I attempt anything again. I didn't know he had telekenesis. He seemed to grab my clothes with his mind and throw me accross the room. Heh." Shunchi turns to exit the room "Such a fool." Behemoth replys just before he exits "Should listen to you're self more often."
 Redwing
10-01-2005, 9:36 PM
((Gah, really sorry about this, but I probably won't be able to reply until Wednesday, although I'll be on AIM ocassionally if you need to contact me. Reason: Two major projects due Tuesday and a Japanese test Monday. I'll be online - but online doing research/homework/writing. Again - sorry! x_x))
 Kuuki
10-02-2005, 12:45 AM
((*awaits for some shadows action on tatoonie soon* ;)))

no need for double t's :D
 Rogue15
10-03-2005, 12:11 AM
((meanwhile...in the middle of tatooine....a tusken raider is making a sand-which))
 Kuuki
10-03-2005, 9:49 AM
((HUR HUR HUR r15 :P))
 Rogue15
10-19-2005, 12:01 AM
((on a more serious note..))

*Kioet reaches his missile boat, presses a button on his suit, the craft's engine starts up and the hatch opens*
 Kuuki
10-27-2005, 9:54 PM
*Demon Colonised World, Ulna Shardes*

*In the wasteland of the former Separatist world, Talon stands looking in the distence where his subjects continue to terraform the planet to a more habitable envioment. It was now safe for him to freely move about on his own, but to mere humans death by asphyxiation in a few hours.

The wind tossed up dust and sand fromt he ground at brutal speed, but reguardless, Talon was enjoying the errie pease that was laid onto this bitter planet's soil.

It was moments later Talon suddenly felt a twindge, then his sword begins to glow a ferce bright white, energy from his right hand jumps to the hilt of the sword, like it wanted the extra power to react to what is coming...*

Talon *to a sightless person* "What the hell do you want."

?? *unseen* "I just love those puns. And your sword, you just keep that old thing just to know when I show up..."

Talon "Like it matters..."

*Talon unsheathes the sword and swings the sword with the very might that his true demon self posesses into the wind. But it connects at the last fraction of a second to a sabre being wielded single handedly by a man in white with a sidous grin on his face. The man then back-hands Talon causing him to fly backwards, and skidding on his back.

Just as rapidly the man laughs and in an instant is above Talon and stabs downward, but he connects with nothing but the ground as Talon reappears behind the man from a blue of energy. Talon's appearence changed to his 'game face', his eyes beat red, his wings folded behind.*

Talon *angry* "What's with you? why do you keep taunting me?"

Man "Because you made a deal. And as far as I'm concerned my boss isn't through with you yet"

Talon "What is it this time?"

Man "You've done well with your world. And now you came to this universe. Do the same to yours."

Talon "Why should I?!?!?"

Man "Because, maybe this time we'll be nice."

*The man holds out his hand and a ghostly image of Talon's human self appears attempting to reachout from screams and horrors to Talon.*

Talon "You're toying with me. I know you won't give that back. I KNOW YOU WON'T GIVE ME BACK MY HUMAN SOUL!"

Man "This time it's a promise that I won't break. Change more worlds in this universe to demons. I don't need any of those other breeds, and forget about changing all thats not already human. My master wants human souls, and this place that you've found fits the bill, billions and billions of them. You know the trick, the less likely that they know they've lost it the easier it is to convince them otherwise..."

*As the man fades away Talon's sword dims. But Talon charges at where the man once stood swinging his blade angerly at nothingness...*

Talon "WHY... WON'T... YOU... LET... ME... BE!!"

*After a few minutes Talon gets wery, and falls to his knees.*

Talon "Five hundred years. And not a day of that I have not felt the regret of selling my soul, and agreeing to steal the souls of all those innocents..."
 Redwing
10-31-2005, 6:28 PM
((Will continue to be AWOL for perhaps the remainder of the week, at least. These constant several-day/week absences on my part may continue for the next couple months unfortunately, due to way too much school. Sorry, again...))
 Kuuki
10-31-2005, 7:16 PM
((Don't make me prank call you....

wait,... caller ID,...

nevermind that idea wont work...))
 Rogue15
11-01-2005, 12:33 AM
((use a payphone))
 BattleDog
11-01-2005, 9:11 AM
((Can someone get Cracken to post, I know he's on the boards.))
 Writer
11-01-2005, 2:49 PM
((Maybe if we all PM him angry notes, he'll cave to the pressure :) ))
 Kuuki
11-03-2005, 3:43 PM
((...OR, I can just call him :joy: ))
 BattleDog
11-04-2005, 4:03 PM
Yeah, that'd be good. I'm getting fed up with having been stalled for six months.
 Writer
11-05-2005, 5:45 PM
Me too... well, Scar, I guess that's your que... call him :)
 Redwing
11-06-2005, 1:51 AM
Underlevels

*Raschel starts to follow Kioet. Gilian stops her*

Gilian: Wait.

----------

Surface

Aren: *via Kioet's comlink* Kioet? Change in plans. I've got another mission for you.

((Scar, and whoever has assassins and wants to use them right now, PM me please. Or reply here, since I think my inbox is almost full. Either way.))
 Rogue15
11-06-2005, 7:10 AM
*Kioet climbs into the missile boat, and closes the hatch*

Kioet: Go ahead, I'm listening.
 Kuuki
11-06-2005, 1:19 PM
Tatoonie: Assassin base

*Behomoth sits in the lounge room waiting for Aren to return, while Shunchi stands infront of the preparation room where he looks at the list of open contracts yet to be filled.*

((that good enough reddy? :)))
 Writer
11-06-2005, 7:33 PM
((Well, I'd say something, Red, but my assassins are sorta held up at the moment... and though they don't like it, they're gonna stay there for a while it seems... especially since they wanted to meet Flax... though I can't exactly remember why any more :D ))
 jokemaster
11-06-2005, 9:23 PM
Tatooine Assasin Base
The man arrived, and sat down. He took out a small holo disk and begun throwing it into the air and catching it again. It was his piece of evidence from his first job, which had been successful.
=======
Coruscant Orbit
Greer was heading back to the ship. After a few hours of searching the planet for any guerilla force or any other danger that might be left behind, he was satisfied that the situation was safe for now. He boarded the ship, where an ensign awaited him.

Ensign: Sir, the two assasins are waiting for you.

Greer sighed. He had been looking forward to resting for a while.

Greer: All right, where are they?

Ensign: Follow me, sir.

The ensign led Greer through the ship, until they were at the Vilnovs' quarters.

Greer: What can I do for you?
 Writer
11-06-2005, 10:44 PM
"You look tired," Nom said thoughtfully. "We won't take up much of your time. We merely want to be introduced to Flax and then be allowed to return to our ship."

"In a damn hurry too," Tarila muttered under her breath. Her patience had long since run out and she wasn't good at hiding it.
 jokemaster
11-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Greer: That'll have to wait. He's meeting with the jedi council.
 Writer
11-07-2005, 2:43 PM
Nom opened his mouth, but Tarila spoke first.

"Then we'd like to give him a message saying we want to meet him and be allowed to return to our ship," she snapped.

((At some point, my Jedi characters are going to run into the Vilnovs... haven't quite figured that out yet...))
 jokemaster
11-07-2005, 6:11 PM
Greer: The operation's complete. So you're free to go. I don't, however, guarantee you'll be able to meet with him if you do.
 Writer
11-07-2005, 8:20 PM
Nom nodded and turned to his sister. "Tarila, prep the shuttle. I'll wait here a little longer." He turned back to Greer. "Thank you."

He turned to watch his sister hurry off and smiled, turning back to Greer. "Is there any way we might arrange a meeting where he's at now? Perhaps we could be there waiting for him when he's finished with his meeting."
 BattleDog
11-19-2005, 6:30 PM
I move we declare Cracken inactive and start the next thread. We know he's on the boards but he's choosing not to post. FYI, JM I'm fully back now, I'll stop lurking and get to grips with my side arc in the other thread tomorrow.
 Redwing
11-20-2005, 1:20 AM
((I'd call him and threaten him but my cell isn't working. Scar?

FYI I'm still at minimum-activity-status, because I am both moving and applying to colleges this next week and a half.))
 BattleDog
11-20-2005, 2:36 PM
I thought you were in "College" *Goes back to making notes on Herodotus of Halicarnassus.*
 Admiral
11-20-2005, 5:30 PM
((Other then cracken, there is also the slight problem that Deac AWOL as well.))
 Deac
11-20-2005, 6:28 PM
[*Deac suddenly feels a mysterious calling back to the Cantina*

Just when I was about to post a long, heartful goodbye to the Cantina and put it out of its misery, it seems people are interested again! Then I look and see I've actually missed something! You see, I had a load of net trouble this year, and by the time I came back it seemed that this was dead and gone. It made me sad. I've loved doing this for the past FOUR YEARS! I still think back to the old days when it was Darkstars this, clones that, and then the big Ragnarok incident, and then the vampires and everything. I would be very sad to see this die, and if it's going to then I have a happy dignified ending for Deac Starkiller and family. I know that many of you are busy with work etc...but I think if we were all to just post once a day...maybe we could get this going again. Discuss. And if I ever go AWOL again:

deacstarkiller@gmail.com]
Page: 21 of 22