Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Page: 19 of 22
 Writer
03-30-2005, 12:06 AM
(("No, really?" Wildjedi says, sarcasm dripping from his words.:D *sigh* I can't really say that Alyssa is here now... she will take a while to get here because of how far away she is so I guess I'm back to my other three. It's interesting how the only two who can actually do something at the moment (though it isn't much) are the very characters I dismissed as somewhat insignificant in this RPG:D ))

"Good," Nom said, his voice loosing some of the tension. "If you see him before we do, tell him we want to meet with him as quickly as possible."

"We have other things to do," Tarila agreed. "We don't want to stay here a minute longer than we have to."
 jokemaster
04-01-2005, 10:51 PM
*The man grinned, he was in a good mood.*
Man: That's too bad.
 Writer
04-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Nom's eyes narrowed slightly as he stared at the man. "Oh, really?"

"Please do explain," Tarila said, forcing a smile.
 jokemaster
04-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Man: Word on the ship is you want to see Flax. Now, see, he's more on the political side of things, so he'll take a little longer to have some free time to see you.
 Writer
04-03-2005, 10:36 PM
"We could stand the wait a little better in our own ship," Tarila said, her voice loosing its harsh edge.

Nom sighed and agreed. "We simply feel as though there is nothing for us to do here. That feeling is one we are not accustomed to and also one we dislike strongly."

"On our own ship, we would have things to do," Tarila continued. "Even if they are just entertainment..." her voice trailed off into silence.
 Rogue15
04-10-2005, 3:25 AM
*Kioet taps his helmet*

*Kioet over comm*: hello? anybody there? Alright enough screwing around. I'm going in. Kioet out.

*Kioet takes the safety off his rifle as he slowly walks down the darkened corridor hallway, away from his ship and towards the location of the spy droid's disappearance, using the map on his display HUD.*
 Deac
04-29-2005, 3:47 PM
[Hello? CANTINA RPG OPEN FOR BUSINESS!]

Deac: Maybe I should retire...
 Writer
05-02-2005, 12:01 PM
((I'd be here if there was anything to do. As it is, two of my characters are being held on a ship that is not their own, one is waiting for Cracken, and one is en route to join us, but she can't have possibly gotten here fast enough to be posted about at this point.))

"And with you, all Jedi," Riebe answered. "If Cracken takes too much longer, Alyssa will get here before him."
 Deac
05-02-2005, 12:20 PM
[Ok people, if you need to timeskip awhile, feel free to do so]

Beler: Is now really a good time?

Deac: I've been doing this for years. It seems like I've always been fighting something. Maybe it's time to go home. To what's left of it.
 Kuuki
05-02-2005, 12:30 PM
((I got a few characters waiting on cracken's actions >.> ))
 Writer
05-02-2005, 9:32 PM
"Maybe you're wrong," Riebe said quietly. She would say nothing more on that subject, but she suddenly remembered the voice she'd been conversing with before. She turned to the place she'd last heard it from.

"Why do you not show yourself?" she said. Her voice gave her away that she really wished the mysterious voice could be her old friend. "Have you some sort of secret you've been trying to hide?"
 Deac
05-03-2005, 2:06 PM
Deac: Maybe I'm tired of being captured, killed, shot at, attacked, used as a pawn in a celestial game of chess...maybe it's time I...settled down.

Beler: Settle down? I tried that when the Karathi guild went down. I hated every second of it. Face it...when your life is about conflict, you can't get away from it until there is no more conflict.

Deac: That's very profound.

Beler: Read this great book whilst in hiding...
 BattleDog
05-03-2005, 2:29 PM
*Flax and he group arrive in time to hear Deac's and Belar's isscussion.*

Flax: Some of us thrive on conflict, all I ever wanted to do was dust crops in my Headhunter. Then the Empire bombed our farm to kill my father and I've been sat in an X-Wing, holding a lightsword or playing politics ever since.

These days, I'd like to run the farm.
 Deac
05-03-2005, 4:58 PM
Deac: I remember when they came for us. I was only 10. But I remember...no...that can't be right...

Beler: What can't be right...

Deac: I think Rwos was there...*Looks at Flax* and so were you...?

[Check Cantina 7- it happened...]
 Redwing
05-03-2005, 7:20 PM
*Rwos steps into view from behind a fallen duracrete boulder*

Rwos: Time travel. You were dead at the time, I thought we told you about it. I suppose we'll have to explain later. Deac, Flax, there's a problem. We're in a trap.

*A split second later, a sniper's blaster bolt comes from nowhere and misses the side of Deac's head by less than a centimeter. A second bolt hits Rwos between the shoulder blades. He hits the ground rolling*

((OOS: Deac WAS dead at the time... wasn't he? Can't remember... but I'm assuming he was or he'd know about the group going to his childhood home in this time frame...))
 BattleDog
05-04-2005, 4:14 PM
((Unless he had his memory wiped. I think he was dead.))
 Kuuki
05-04-2005, 10:54 PM
((i think i put down W Irvine as a kid in that mix too if i'm not mistaken...))
 BattleDog
05-05-2005, 7:30 AM
((I think you are, we are reffering to the quest for the time matrix.))
 Kuuki
05-05-2005, 12:49 PM
((ah, i did it after then. and when i entered in the cantina cast :)))
 jokemaster
05-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Jokemaster: Hideous war wounds actually.
 Deac
05-06-2005, 4:44 PM
[Yes...adult Deac was dead...but Deac was still there as a child, and Rwos did carry him out of the battlezone at one point...]

Deac: Rwos!

*He runs over to where Rwos has fallen*

Beler: SNIPER! ALL UNITS, COVER AND SCAN!

*He drops and begins looking with his cybernetic eye*
 BattleDog
05-07-2005, 6:30 PM
*Flax stretches out with his feelings evan as his lightsword hisses to life.*

Flax: I sense.....
 jokemaster
05-10-2005, 5:33 PM
Jokemaster: I don't see anyone around here."
 Writer
05-10-2005, 9:47 PM
In response to the voice's first words, Riebe laughed and shook her head.

"Ah, that would be so, wouldn't it?" she muttered. Then, to herself, she said, "Especially after so long..."

She raised her voice again. "I should very much like to see you anyways. After all, I get a very striking feeling that I know you..." She allowed her words to trail off into silence as Rwos approach and be shot. Her face paled slightly as she spun away, reaching for her lightsaber. Though old, it still works. Burnt-orange blades shot out from either end of the hilt and Riebe reached into the Force.

I don't see anyone around here, said the voice that continued to ring bells in Riebe's past. She snorted.

"As if you could," she retorted. "They clearly don't want to be seen... just feared."
 Redwing
05-11-2005, 4:01 AM
Rwos: *from the ground* There's a... *he coughs* ...communications disruption. They're taking advantage of the disturbance... *another cough* ...the death of a Sleeper just created. Assassins, Deac...

*Two more bolts whiz from completely different directions, aimed at Deac and Flax*

----------

Underlevels

*A warning symbol appears on Kioet's HUD*

WARNING: [3] TARGETS DETECTED. IDENTIFICATION: BLADE

*Kioet's comlink fuzzes to life*

Aren: Csuhen, do you read me?
 BattleDog
05-11-2005, 4:24 AM
*Flax deflects the bolt straight back at the sniper.*

Flax: Come on, we're not staying here, Belar, grab Rwos and lets get under cover.
 Cmdr. Cracken
07-15-2005, 1:07 PM
((OOS: uhh.. wha' happen to my post?))
 Redwing
07-15-2005, 2:22 PM
((The past few weeks/months of posts were completely obliterated (http://www.lucasforums.com/announcement.php?s=&forumid=121). We might get them back, but right now everyone who has the ability is working on the LF-wide redesign/relaunch.

Hm, in this thread we didn't lose too much, though...))
 Kuuki
07-15-2005, 3:15 PM
((coukd just redo em?

wouldnt hurt much))
 Deac
07-17-2005, 1:48 PM
Seeing as I've been offline so long it makes no difference to me. Net's mostly working now...mostly...
 Redwing
07-17-2005, 2:39 PM
((Deac! You. PtH. Now. :D (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149769)

Will post here later :x))
 Kuuki
07-18-2005, 6:19 PM
(( :( ))
 Rogue15
07-24-2005, 11:00 AM
((Kioet: WTF. *Kioet signals his victory star destroyer onto a collision course directly above him.....*))
 Deac
07-26-2005, 7:49 AM
[Um...hello?]
 Writer
07-27-2005, 8:28 AM
((In an attempt to get this thing rolling again... Alyssa wasn't quite as far away as we thought :) ))

Not far from the little group, a small starfighter landed on the roof of a building. A young woman left the cockpit and began moving across the roofs. Her sharp ears caught the sounds of sniper shot, but she couldn't see any snipers.

"Spast," she muttered. "Who's down there?"

Alyssa Renolin moved quickly and was down to the level of the others in a few minutes. Riebe noticed her first.

"You're here earlier than I expected," Riebe told Alyssa.

"I was already on Coruscant," Alyssa answered. "Shaam had to reroute your message and that took a little time, but I came as soon as I could."

"Good to have you," Riebe grinned. "We've got snipers that nobody can seem to kill."

"I heard the shots," Alyssa said slowly. "But I couldn't see anybody. I half wondered if the shots were coming from down here."

"Well now that you're with us behind cover, you can see this is not the case," Riebe replied. Alyssa nodded and glanced around at the rest of the group.
 Redwing
07-27-2005, 10:01 AM
((Crap, this is my fault...

WJ, the snipers aren't actual people. That's why no one's been able to kill them by deflecting bolts back at them.

x_x will post tonight if I can. I only have twenty minutes before I have to go to work and I have to get food and do a bunch of other crap :x))
 Writer
07-27-2005, 4:28 PM
((Would have been good to know... will edit my post.))
 Redwing
07-28-2005, 2:25 AM
((Summarizing what got eaten. Am v. tired so please forgive omissions or mistakes))

Topside

*Sniper shots strike from all directions. Suddenly a shadow falls over the group, and a small, gray ship drops down from above. A shield around the craft deflects the bolts*

Voice: You really owe me for this one, Rwos!

Rwos: Alun... sina?

*The craft lands. The shield extends around Deac, Flax, Rwos, Beler etc.

The cockpit of the craft opens. A woman of just under medium height, dressed in a grey bodysuit -the garb of a Shadow - emerges. She looks slightly elven - with long, pointed ears - but slighty human at the same time - a human of a Pacific Islander ethnicity at that*

Rwos: You shouldn't... have come... you'll... be seen...

Alunsina: Sorry. Radio systems are down. This is the only way I could save your butt this time. *She looks around at the others* Rwos' friends I take it? You'll probably want to get out of here as well. You're all targets too. Need me to get you anywhere in particular?

*The Jedi sense Cracken's arrival at the Jedi Temple*

----------

Underlevels

[Here Kioet says something to Aren I don't remember. But I saved this post in an email so I'm just reposting as is XD]

*Kioet suddenly finds a metal, silver blade to his throat. The blade is attached to the arm of a tall woman dressed in black, silver, and dark red, and wearing axe-blade tatoos over her eyes*

Gilian: So can we.

*Another figure drops in front of him. This one is lizardlike, like a Trandoshan, but with larger scales, a square face and snout, and a huge mane of silver hair. She wears an axe-blade mask and holds a small staff in her hand.

She holds the staff up horizontally, and two yellow and white streaks of light resembling lightsaber blades ignite from either end*

Raschel: The game is over. Don't even think about running. Surrender now.

((Major apologies for taking so long :x))
 Deac
07-30-2005, 6:48 AM
Deac: Can you take us to the Jedi temple? Five towers in the shape of a 5 on a dice, if that helps at all...
 Cmdr. Cracken
08-02-2005, 12:50 AM
((IIRcall, Cracken, Alysara, Starr and Irvine were enroute to the Jedi Temple to meet with Skywalker....will post tomarrow. Very tired. New car great. ^^

Vroom vroom!))
 Kuuki
08-02-2005, 8:29 AM
((cool what car is it? and what happened to your old one? shocks finally gone and you were riding on blacktop? :D))
 Redwing
08-03-2005, 2:07 AM
Topside

Rwos: Don't... you need to leave... you'll blow...

Alunsina: Sorry Rwos, you'll need to speak up if you want me to hear what you're saying. So, Jedi Temple, you say? *She grins like an idiot* That's awesome. I've only ever seen that in pictures. And in those couple Earth movies... I gotta say I love your universe.

*Rwos coughs*

Alunsina: Okay! Sorry! All aboard!
 Deac
08-03-2005, 6:14 AM
*Deac looks puzzled*

Deac: Earth movies...I'm sure someone said something about those in a dream I once had...probably just going crazy...

[See Crisis of The Worlds]
 Writer
08-03-2005, 9:32 AM
"Maybe so," Riebe muttered. "Then again, maybe not."

She moved to board Alunsina's ship and Alyssa followed her. Suddenly, Riebe spun around and moved back toward the entrance to the ship.

"What about the invisible guy I was talking to?" she asked, a touch of panic in her voice. "We can't leave without him."

"Invisible guy?" Alyssa asked, smiling slightly. "How interesting."

"He's hiding his physical appearance," Riebe explained. "I'm not sure how or why... but he reminds me of an old friend."

"Ah!" Alyssa exclaimed. "So that's why you want him around!"
 Rogue15
08-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Kioet: what do you want of me?
 Cmdr. Cracken
08-04-2005, 2:55 PM
((As far as i can tell, the forum ate my original post reguarding Cracken's arrival at the Jedi Temple. MUCH ANGER. so, here it is, maybe the forum will like this one.....))

The Jedi Temple, Coruscant
*The Wildstar set down in one of the hangers at the Jedi Temple. ALysara popped the cokpit hatch, and looked to the back seat. Her Father was applying some bacta to a few of his wounds, but still looked visablly drained. Though much better than before, he still looked as if he stepped out form the gates of Hell.

She climbed up, and helped her father down fro the co-pilots seat behind hers, and helped him set up against the landing gear of her ship. She pulled out her datapad, and opened up the "holding bay". Irvine and Starr stumbled out, looking visably cramped.*

Alysara: So, where is Master Sky...

Cracken: Paitence.... he'll... be here..... for now.... let me rest a moment. *He smiled* Wouldn't do for the 3rd Dark Lord of the Sith to ever set foot inside the Jedi Temple to look like a beaten Jawa, would it?

*Cracken closed his eyes, thinking about what happened to him. He was no longer a pure Sith Lord, that change probably started as early as him finding his daughter and re-uniting his family. But now... He no longer felt... pure hatred. That fight, that clone, the entire complexity of the events gave him a new insight to the Force... one that maybe the Jedi never thought of.

The one to bring balance to the Force was not a being, but maybe, an ideal.
An ideal of balance of self.

Cracken smiled, and entered the Jedi Trance...*
 Kuuki
08-04-2005, 4:20 PM
*Irvine looked at his Father, weakened from the fight, nay, battle if not personal war with his ravaged and twisted clone of himself. Irvine couldn't help but to think of himself greatful and happy that his father was there to take on such a foe, as powerful as he was...

But then he couldn't help but think while he looked at Cracken all the events up to this point, the reunion, the trip to Korriban, and of course Korriban itself. The Valley of the Sith. All the dark places from his body to his mind went. All those that tempted his soul to pull to the dark side of the force, but each time he couldn't find himself pulling to such. Dispite everything, he now felt a sad longing for a life of happiness, but knew it couldn't be the fact that there were no way the he could live the life of a Sith.

That thought suddenly weighted heavly on him. He knew he had to make a choice here and now. He felt satisfaction for the fact that him having a father once in his life, and dispite of things, he was loved by him. But he knew of the code and laws of the Jedi, and each time, each pull of the dark side, the thought of the Jedi and the code kept him from.

He now too was waiting on Master Skywalker.*

Irvine: *in a soft, shy voice* "Father..."
 Redwing
08-05-2005, 2:40 AM
Topside

Alunsina: *laughs* Some psychic on my home planet envisioned your universe and made some very popular movies - movies are like less sophisticated 2-D versions of the holovids you have here - out of what he thought he'd imagined. Maybe you're getting rebound vibes if you dreamed about the movies.

*The ship zips towards the Jedi temple*

----------

Underlevels

Raschel: That suit you're wearing is made from stolen technology. Our technology. We're here to reclaim it.
 BattleDog
08-06-2005, 6:42 PM
((I'm back.))

en route

*Flax closes his eyes and exales.*

Flax: *eyes closed.* Cracken has already arrived at the Temple, we will arrive before Master Skywalker. We must hurry, his mind is closed to me and I cannot know what he will do.

Temple

*A side door swishes open and Halren Flax enters dressed in the grey and blue robes of a Guardian Jedi. His sabres are in his hands, unignited.*

Hal: State Your purpose, Sith.
 Cmdr. Cracken
08-07-2005, 1:53 AM
Jedi Temple

*Cracken is roused from his trance. He looks at Halren Flax, looking visibly better, seeming more rested than before*

Cracken: Ah, Flax.... the older, wiser, good of you to say hello.

*Cracken coughs loudly, sounding somewhat ill*

*Cracken continues..*: My daughter has something that Jedi Master Skywalker gave her that she feels belngs to your Order, which it is. She wishes to deliver it to him personally. As for me.... I wish to have a talk with the Jedi Master, in private, if the council shall permit.

*He waves his hands dissmissivly*
Cracken: And put those things away, if I wanted to kill you all like the senior Skywalker, I would have done so upon my arrival.

((OOS: How many people actually connected ANakin SKywalker=Darth Vader in the galaxy anyways? or is that still a item of knowledge privy to people like Cracken, the emperors son, skywalker, and the council?))
Page: 19 of 22