Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elemental RPG

Page: 1 of 5
 Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 2:04 PM
This RP is based in New York, a select few kids have the power to contorl a certain elements such as; Earth,Fire,Water,Wind,Lightning,Metal, and if you can think of another use it

your Profile should look like:

Name:
Weight: (optional)
Element:
Bio:
--------------------------------------------

Name: Johnny Speed
Height: 6,0
Weight: 185
Element:Lightning
Bio: grew up in an avergae american home, but his parents got suspicious when he would kick start the car with his fingers, so they took him to a hospital where they faced an unknown "disease" so he was transferred to a science test lab, where he broke out using his powers to aid him, he is currently wandering the new york streets, tryign to hide who he is
 Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 2:49 PM
Name: Jack O'Reily
Height: 5" 7'
Weight: 176
Element: Fire
Bio: Grew in a rich family, but when the cops took him back to the family house from pyromany, he was thrown out from home with a bank card where was a nice sum of money to keep him alive, some clothes, his personal stuff he wanted to take with him at first and his school books.
Jack moved into a small appartment near the edge of the city, bought a slow computer for the most impotant things, and DSL connection and a HiFi-stereo system. There was allready a small TV in the appartment, a bed and some shelves. Jack was now on his own, he got to his school with his motorcycle he had receaved as a gift from his parents when he hit the age of 16
--------------------------------------------------
Jack hit the power button of his computer to shut his computer. He closed the stereos and TV and took his leather jacket and wallet with him. He climbed onto his bike (http://freespace.virgin.net/dyno.power/turbo11.gif) and started it. He put his helmet on and checked that tthe other helmet would stay on the bag in the back of his bike if he would have another passager on the back of his bike. Jack speeded towards the grocery store for his everyday shopping.
 Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 6:17 PM
John opens the fridge and take out a beer, takes a seat on his armchair and relaxes before his night shift

" ahh, i wish everyday could be relaxing i wish i could walk the streets without being paranoid of undercover cops looking for me, ah well, oh dang! time to go!"

john bolts out the door and heads down the stair pulling on his jacket while he runs, h gets downstair just in time for the bus, he boards it and heads off to work
 Black Knight of Keno
06-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Jack walked into the store and got the neseccary things, food, milk, juice and so on. After he had bought the neseccary things, he walked back to his bike and load the bag in the back of his bike. He put his helmet on and got on his bike. He started the bike and got ready to leave
 Curt-Man
06-01-2004, 4:51 PM
As eric steps off the bus he sees a biker, about to get on one the coolest bikes eric has ever seen, so eh walks over

" hey, nice bike, where did you get, i have never seen a model like that before"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-02-2004, 3:54 AM
"Got it straight from the factory. Only 10 made in the hole world. Cost my family 1,000,000 dollars in advance" Jack said and looked Eric. "Hey, I'm Jack" Jack says and offers his hand
 Curt-Man
06-02-2004, 9:53 PM
shakes hand" hi i'm Eric, nice to see someone friendly, everyoen seems to eb too busy to talk, sucks for me, i'm a social person, but wow, 1 million, thats crazy, your family must be rich, lucky for you, enheirit all that money"

looks at watch" i got time before i go to work, i work just up thier so i'm good"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-03-2004, 4:54 AM
"Inherit? Bah! My parents will give me nothing. They threw me out when I was 18. Oh, hey, so, you got to go. Gimme' a call!" Jack said, wrote something to a piece of paper and gave the paper to Eric. He then drove off as Eric got to work.

Jack walked around his house, ending up to hisfridge. He took a light cola and got to his PC. The time was allready 6:28 PM, so the jobs would end soon. Jack started his PC and lookedthe important things from his E-Mail, like homework and the next weeks schedule in school. Jack grunted when he saw that he had to make a model from his appartment. He grunted again as he read that it had to be made for Tuesday. Jack closed his e-mail and then looked something up from the net.
 Curt-Man
06-03-2004, 4:04 PM
"another day at work successfuly completed, but damn boring", he thinks ot himself as he gets off the bus and heads up to his appartement

he sits down on his arm chair, looks over at the phone, and pulls out the paper jack gave him, he picks up the phoen and dials the number
1 ring
2 ring
3 ring
and a pick up
"hey jack, its me Johnny, what's up man?"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-04-2004, 2:49 AM
"Ah, Johnny. I hoped you would call. I thought you could come to my place" Jack said and in the same time, he wrote in a forum. "My address is Paulstreet 5B. 2nd floor, appartment B4" Jack said again and stop writing to get a new light cola
 LukeKatarn
06-04-2004, 12:30 PM
(DARNIT I WANTED TO BE LIGHTNING THEN WHEN YOU HAD IT I WANTED FIRE THEN TEPE HAD IT :D )
NAME: Matt Dark
Element: Dark
Bio: Matt grew up in the streets but, eventualy Matt's grandfather died. Matt's Father inherited Matt's grandfather's money. So Matt was rich but, he hated wealth he suggested to his perents' to give some money to the poor people but, his perents' refused. One day when they were all out for a walk a thief attacked them when he checked Matt's father's and Matt's mother's wallet and purse and found out that they had nothing in them so he killed them! Then Matt got angry and somehow used some dark arts to kill the thief. Matt ran away to his home and now his Butler takes the place of his father.
 Curt-Man
06-04-2004, 3:52 PM
(dark? ify but exceptable)
"ill be right over" Johnny hangs up, puts on his coat mutters"my the speed of lightning aide me" thne his eyes glow with an unatural glow, he then bolts out of his door, down the stairs ans across newyork wiht incredible speed, he arives at Jacks appartment, he opens the door and starts up the stairs
 LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Matt was walking along the street when he saw a man he had seen before and somehow Matt knew that he should follow him. Matt started slowly following Johnny. Matt cloaks himself in the shadows and creeps along.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-05-2004, 1:44 PM
(Luke, I think that Curt meant that Johnny went as a lithgtning, or in the speed of a one. So if you would saw him, you should have the fastest eyes in the world, and if you would want to follow him, you would have to be that fastest human in the world(If the jedi forces don't count, but that's a long longago from a galaxy far far away :D ))

Jack walked to the door as he heard someone walking towards the door. He opened the door and saw Johnny. "Hi Johnny, come in! I want to show you something..."
 LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 2:03 PM
(Exellent point Tepe)

Changes from the last post.

Matt saw a cool looking bike on the street and something told him that he should find the man that owns it. Matt guesses that the man lives inside the apartment so Matt enters.
 Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 3:49 PM
"hey jack, sure, what is it?" he said in wonder
 Black Knight of Keno
06-05-2004, 4:32 PM
(Hey, I think you are advancing with your writing, guys. Nice :D )

"I want to show you why I got kicked out from my mom and dad's house" Jack said as Johnny walked in. He closed the door and got to the fireplace. "Come see! I was said to be a pyroman... Well, they never thought I had the gift to make and control fire..." Jack mumbled so Johnny barely heard him. He put his hand in the fireplace and a fire lit up around his hand and into the fireplace. "There you have it. Why I was kicked out from my rich life. Didn't really enjoy it that much either" Jack said, backing off from the fireplace
 Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 11:09 PM
"thats interesting, becuase i was ridiculed by my family and takne into custady by scientist and studied, until i broke out using this"
Eric then electricly charges his body so he has lighting sworling around his body, "i can control,make,and use the powers of lighting/electricty, meaning i can make parts of my body as fast as lightning, thats how i got here so fast, i ran using lightning speed,quite fun, i can shoot balls and streams of lightning as well as make lighting sowrds,sheiled, whatever i want, i'm guess you can do similar things wiht fire"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 3:26 AM
"The hole arsenal" Jack grinned and walked into the small kithen. "You want anything to drink?"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 7:55 AM
(Thanks Tepe:) )

Matt enters the room and he managed to see the lightning and fire. Suddenly Matt starts powering up darkness then he turns invisable he goes in the kitchen and appears "Hello." but before anyone could see him he dissapeared again.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 8:32 AM
(How did you get into the appartment? I think dark as a power doesn't mean that you can turn invisible, I think it means that you can control darkness, and it was a bright room, lit by lamps and the sun :D )
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 10:00 AM
(ya sorry, buddy, but controlling dark is kinda dumb, you could say controling light? which would work, but but dark in general si kind stupid)
" yeah sure, i'll take a pop, anykind, cool, i can't beleive that there someone else like me,i thouhgt i was an only freak, but i guess not"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 10:52 AM
(Well then how do we all meet up if you are in a RPG when you are unique but there are a few others like you SHOULDNT THEY ALL MEET UP?) (WHAT DARK CAN MAKE YOU INVISABLE BUT, ONLY IN DARK SO I WILL CHANGE IT) Matt opens the door luckily they were in the kitchen so Matt turned the lights off.... (Say if they noticed it whitch they prob do)
 Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 11:20 AM
(Luke... They don't have to meet up in the first ten posts!)
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 11:27 AM
(tepe is right, its not like we are going to rp in his apartment, so yeah, walk around, do stuff we will meet up sooner or later)
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 11:45 AM
(Ok)

Matt was walking along when he got a call from his butler named Edison. "Master Da'k I just got a call from the polict that there is a criminal near your mansion and well he has broken in I need you back here NOW. "On the double." Matt said "Thankyou Master Da'k over and out." (I had to give the butler an accent.)
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 12:24 PM
A whole unit of police cars go by
" whoa, something must be seriously goiung down, wanna go see?"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 1:36 PM
Matt rushed home and went to his butlers room he saw Edison on the floor but, he was not dead (Whew). Matt turns off the lights. Then a manenters Matt is completely invisable he has taken a... unsolid form as in things can go thru him. (It happens when he is in the dark) Matt gets in the right position and turns back into a solid then he fires a blast of dark energy at the man who enered the room Matt then turns the lights on and sees the man he just knocked out. Suddenly some police men come in the room and Matt gives them the man. (Guys this is your chance to meet up with me say you followed the police cars or something. You don't have to tho since it is not my RPG.)
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 2:30 PM
Johnny arives at the mansion
" i wonder what happened here?"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 3:24 PM
Jack stopped his motorcycle next to the mansion and got off his bike. He went to one of the policemen, taking his helmet off. "Excuse me, what happened here?" Jack asked, holding his helmet on the side of his leg. "There was a robbery, nothing more to see here, you can now go to your own business" The policeman said and noted Jack to leve the scene. "Geesh..." Jack mumbled and got on his bike, putting his helmet back on. He drove around the corner and got back when the police were off. He stopped right next to the entrance of the mansion and looked the house. "Nice house, I can admit that for a one thing" Jack said, looking towatds the wooden doors.
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 3:32 PM
" lets go meet the owner, shall we?, shouldn't be too hard to get in, since a common criminal did"

Johnny opens the gate and cautiously walks up to the path to the house
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 3:49 PM
Matt came out and saw Johnny come toward the door "What do you want?" he asked then Edison came out "Why hello." he said "Come on in if you like." Matt said.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 4:00 PM
Jack sat on his bike.He had drivenhis bike next to the doors, and was now looking at the two men suspiciously under his darkened visor. He was suspicious that the men would just let them walking in after a robbery. "Strange people" he said quietly to himself and tried still to steady the bike.
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 4:05 PM
Johnny just walks right up to the men "excuse me, do you live here?"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 4:15 PM
(Remember my char is only 14 so I would not realy call him a "Man") "Why yes I do live here."
 Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 8:29 PM
"what happened? to that dude, i saw him when they took him out of the house, he looked all, messed"
 LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 9:52 PM
"Well I ummm... ahhhhhhh..." Matt didn't know what to say. Something told him he should but, then again he is a stranger. Then Matt came out and said it "Well I used the Dark Arts on him."
 Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 12:16 PM
" is that some sort of martial arts or something?"
 LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 2:19 PM
"No... no I have the power of Darkness like if I go in the dark I turn... invisable and I can become darkness I can go thru walls and everything." Edison walks over "Tea?" he asks Johnny
 Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 2:51 PM
"no thanks, you can? here, come wiht me and my friend, we have many a thing to talk about"
 LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 3:02 PM
"Ok." Edison get the car ready. After a few minutes Edison comes with a Lomosuine "This is how rich I am come ride in the limo and your friend can ride with us."
 Black Knight of Keno
06-07-2004, 3:27 PM
Jack glances at the limo before stepping up from his bike and taking his helmet off. He put his helmet into the bag and walked to the limo. "Mercedes-Benz streched, year -87, am I right?" Jack said, examining the limousine. He directed his words to Edison
 LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 5:29 PM
"Why yes." Edison said. After everyone was in the car Edison asked "Where to?"Edis on asked "Ask him." Matt said pointing to Johnny.
 Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 9:44 PM
" me? oh well, nowhere in genral, just around town, we have to talk, so i'm johnny, i don't believe you told me your name?"
 LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 10:31 PM
"My name is Matt Dark and if you don't already know this is Edison my butler. Now what do you want to talk about?"
 Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 10:45 PM
" i want to talk about your power, and out power, see like you, me and jack alos control a certain element, i control lighting, and jack here, controls fire, we thoght we were the only ones, but you came along, i think we should keep in close touch wiht each other, oh and edison, you heard none of this ok?"
 LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 8:48 AM
"Right." Edison says

"You guys have power too? I thought I was the only one. Wow. Well if you guys ever need equipment then you can come here."
 Curt-Man
06-08-2004, 9:20 PM
"equipment? what for? i got all i need right here, in my hands, anyone messes wiht me, i'll just make myself as fast as lightning and whoop them before they can even throw a punch, or i could fry em, either works"
 LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 9:46 PM
"I mean transporation and etc." Matt says.
 Curt-Man
06-08-2004, 9:53 PM
" don't need that either, well would you when you can run the speed of light?", but thanks for your offer"
Page: 1 of 5