Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elemental RPG

Page: 5 of 5
 ApologeticII
07-22-2004, 10:32 PM
((That was my origonal plan...))
 LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 10:37 PM
((Ok cool.))
 Writer
07-23-2004, 1:16 AM
"So be it." Jason turned and stalked away, leaving behind those he had disabled, Johnny and Alex. As he headed for his home, he burst into laughter.

"That kid has no idea what he's getting himself into!" he exclaimed to himself. "I'll teach him a lesson tomorrow!"
 Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 2:23 PM
johnny woke up in mattas mansion, he saw alex lieing on a couch opposite to him, matt was talking to edison in another room and the rest were sitiing or standing around
" ah jeez, what happened, how badly is alex hurt? how did you guys get away?"
 LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 8:00 PM
Matt walked in the room "I came. I'mn afraid that youi won't see me ever again after 7 tomorrow. I challenged him to a duel and none of you will help me, I'm going alone." matt hen went to his room and got some sleep. HE needed it.
 Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 8:28 PM
"what the hell? no he isn't going alone, matt cannot face him, we are all weak compared to him, he has experience and control, we don't have either, jeez he easily defeated me and alex, he will kill matt, i don't care i am going with him, even if it means knocking him out, we will all face him!''
 LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 10:19 PM
The next evening Matt goes there. ALONE!!!!!!!!!! "I face death tonight. Thjey will think I'm weak, they think I'm weak becasue of my size, they will see, even if I die it is better then them calling me a chicken for not going and if I survive this then, they will think I'm just stupid going alone like this but, I am in my element and will be much stronger."
 Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 11:01 PM
(your not invincible dude, you can't have everything your way i will let you fight this alone, but go wiht the flow fo things e? no godmoding is an automatic rule)
 Writer
07-26-2004, 12:10 AM
((Relax! he's just following my orders... all of us are to face Jason alone... then we come to realize that it's a bad idea and start fighting in groups. Then, when we are all together, that's when we'll defeat him.))

Jason was waiting when Matt got to the park. He grinned.

"Too bad for you that you didn't learn the lesson I taught your friends," he said. "It's your problem, though."

Before Matt could even prepare to do anything, Jason let loose a powerful burst of energy, throwing Matt backward, but not doing much of anything else. Matt was not hurt.

"That's just a warning," Jason said. "I'll let you go if you want to run away now."
 ApologeticII
07-26-2004, 2:28 AM
Joseph was already there, He was unseen and decided to let Matt do his honor, then he will defend his life.
 LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 9:59 AM
Matt urned invisible but, somehow he knew that Jason kner where he was as Matt moved. Then Matt closed in on Jason but...
((Post open ended for WildJedi.))
 Curt-Man
07-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Johnny went home to his apartment and couldn't stop thinking about matt, this person he barely knew he was afrad that he would get killed, but johnny gave up on him and let him go be cocky, johnny grabbed a beer and sat down and turned on the tv and tried to keep his mind off of jason and matt.
 Writer
07-30-2004, 9:29 PM
Jason laughed. "At last I understand your insistence to meeting at 10! You are the master of Darkness!"

He turned to face Matt. "Don't think I can't see you. All things are filled with energy of some kind. I see that energy. I can see your blood pumping in your veins, I can see your darkness covering you."

He shook his head suddenly. "You must forgive me. Old men tend to rattle on in this manner. On to business!"

A wave of energy left his outstretched hands and collided with Matt, pushing him off the ground and into the top of a nearby tree.
 ApologeticII
07-30-2004, 10:06 PM
"That's not good"Joseph had to observe this guy, find his power and strategy.
 Curt-Man
07-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Johnny couldn't take it any longer, he grabbed his jacket and ran out the door to the park in less than a second, he stoped and crouched behind a rock and observed the situation, johnny didn't like it but he would stay back and observe, unless things got really messy.
 LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 3:54 PM
((Apolagetic get's a chance to take him by himself too.)) Matt jumped off the tree gripping his arm which had slammed into the trunk on his way up. "Somehow I knew you could see me." Then Matt fired a blast if darkness at Jaon knowing that he was to weak to do any damage. Matt knew that the only way that he could even come close to doing damage was to screw the mind. But, Matt couldn't do that becasue he needed to touch the persons head and there was no way Matt could do that.
 Writer
07-31-2004, 11:29 PM
Jason laughed, absorbing the energy. "I tire of this, young Matthew." He stretched out his hand in Matt's direction and a blast of energy surrounded Matt, pulling him back to Jason. "Now it's your turn."

His hand closed around Matt's neck and energy began draining from Matt's body. "This time, I won't be so forgiving."

(Apo, you'd better interfere with this quickly. I won't kill Matt, but we don't want anything too serious happening here, now do we:D )
 ApologeticII
07-31-2004, 11:54 PM
((*Cheap super hero theme plays*))

Joseph could take no more of this, he appeared behind Jason and made a focused light ball and stuck it near his back."Absorb this"He pushed it into him.((I'd say it like knocked him over but i have a feeling you'll take me sarcasm literally))
 Writer
08-01-2004, 12:07 AM
((Why not take it seriously? After all, you caught him by surprise... one weakness of his is that he focuses too hard on what he's doing, paying barely any attention to anything else.))

Joseph's light ball rammed into Jason, who staggered and dropped Matt, now unconscious (hope you don't mind) to the ground. He turned to face his new enemy.

"I've had enough of you imbeciles!" he raged, throwing himself at Joseph. His entire body turned to energy, passing right through Joseph. Then, he solidified and pushed Joseph at a park bench.
 ApologeticII
08-01-2004, 12:27 AM
Joseph hit the bench hard, he looked up angrily"Now you see me..." Joseph began to glow then he made a flash of blinding UV light. Making things a little warmer and blinding for any normal person looking in the general direction. Joeseph stood up and thought He see's energy...so... Joseph made a visual duplicate of himself. "Guess who?" Joseph and his duplicate charged at the same time, He couldn't do much more than physical attack now that he had to concentrate alot on his illusion.
 Writer
08-01-2004, 12:36 AM
Jason snarled and dodged both Joseph and his illusion. Once he was behind both, he lunched, reaching for both necks, the illusion and Joseph. "You can't keep this illusion up forever, oh unnamed one." He stopped for a second. "Ah, I don't know your name. In that case..."

Leaving his sentence unfinished, he blasted both the illusion and Joseph with energy.
 LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 10:27 AM
((Nope I'm, down with that.)) Matt was now haveing a dream. ((Hey I need something to do ;D)) It was Jason. And all of the Elementel heros were fighting him. Matt was in the battle. He rammed into Jason jumping over him after ramming. Matt somehoe gave off a burst of darkness. Not like it helped but, it kind of made everyone rely on their other senses other then their eyes which could decive them. MAtt knew he could not give off a burst of Darkness yet let alone that large so he knew that he had to train.
 ApologeticII
08-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Joseph's eyes became wide as the energy flung him into a near by building.He rammed it hard, he tried to pick himself up, but he fell to the ground.
 Writer
08-02-2004, 6:05 PM
Jason's laugh was deep in his throat as he walked calmly over to Joseph. "Not so tough, are you?"

He turned away. "Maybe this will teach you kids to stay out of my way."

He reached down and grabbed Joseph by the neck. Then, he tossed him back over to where Matt was. He turned and left the park.
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:11 PM
Joseph landed on Matt and Matt woke up instently. Then Matt looked in the Darkness and saw Johnny. "Uhhhh. Johnny help me." Matt hen passed out again.
 Curt-Man
08-03-2004, 8:33 PM
"damn that guy, he is so powerfu" johnny ran over to matt and joseph and picked them up, he ran back to matt's mansion, and lay them donw on the couches, eh called up alex and told her to come over, we need to figure out a plan, and fast.
 Writer
08-04-2004, 5:25 PM
Alex came as quickly as she could, remembering her own fight with Jason. She couldn't understand his power and hated him for it. When she saw what he had done to her new friends, she grimaced.

"We can't face him alone," she said. "We have all tried and all have failed. What can be done against such a powerful enemy?"

"You must not face him alone," another voice said. The man Alex called grandfather entered the room. He had followed her from the house he shared with her. "You all know it is unwise."

"Then what is it we should do, grandfather?" Alex asked impatiently. He smiled.

"Train together," he answered. "Learn to use your powers together. If you do this, I think you will be able to defeat this madman."
 Curt-Man
08-04-2004, 9:27 PM
"that is a good idea, wait, i know you from somewhere, am i crazy or do i recognize you from somewhere"
 ApologeticII
08-05-2004, 8:40 PM
Joseph stumbled in and leaned in the door way, barely holding himself up, "I agree" coughed and took a deep breath "I wouldn't be this banged up if he hadn't*cough* used that last attack,I..could've.." Joseph fell to the fllor and forced himself up"I...don't get it,why can't I-" He fell in his attempt to stand."What ever that guy did...It's hard to move at all...He took..."Joseph just stoped there, He sat on the ground leaning against the wall, He wasn't tired, And his worst pain was in his chest. He just couldn't move, hardly able to keep up his breath, He just couldn't talk anymore.
 LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 8:55 PM
Matt struggled. "It must be the energy. All the energy that is gone. Without energy we lose strength and it semms like we have just put on 200 pounds. I thnik we all need our element. Joseph a room with light, Me the darkest corridor here, and Alek in abunch of water."
 ApologeticII
08-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Joseph bumped the wall indicating he concurs.:p
 Writer
08-06-2004, 7:27 PM
To show her agreement, Alex headed for a bathroom, but on the way tripped over a rug. She decided not to move for a little while.:D
 Curt-Man
08-06-2004, 9:06 PM
johnny the only one not stumbling around becuase he still had his energy, paced around the room thinking on how to do the plan, actually what the plan coud be.
 Writer
08-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Alex was still on the floor, but her consciousness had left her. She was dreaming about water and swimming in it and who knows what else. Grandfather stood over her for a few seconds, saddened to see the girl he loved so much in so much pain. Suddenly, his eyes brightened and he walked quickly to the kitchen.

He came back with a glass of water in his hand. With one hand, he opened Alex's mouth, and with the other, he poured the water. There was no sign that Alex was choking on the water, but she didn't appear to be swallowing it either. Rather, it looked to be dissolving in her mouth, penetrating every part of her body.

Slowly, she rolled over and moaned. "Help me, grandfather."

He picked her up gently and carried her into the bathroom, dumping her into a tub that he had already filled, clothing and all. He could see second by second that she was feeling better. Finally, she climbed out of the tub and pulled all the water in the tub and on herself into a ball. Then, she placed her hands on either side of the giant ball of water. It began to shrink until it was entirely gone.

Alex smiled. "I'm back."

"Glad to see it, honey," the man answered happily. His adopted granddaughter was going to be just fine.
 ApologeticII
08-07-2004, 7:58 PM
Joseph felt a little dizzy still and culdn't stand but he used what he could to try and talk. "U.....V" Is all he said, and all he could say before having to lean back again.
 LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 11:05 AM
"Edison, take him to the plant growing room that we have for some stupid reason. Turn the light's on full blast. And on your way out of this room could you close the blinds and the door and turn off the lights?" "Yes Master Dark." The room was Dark and Edison took Joseph to the room. Matt abosrbed the light. Soon the room was, nothing. It was niether Dark nor light just nothing. Matt then focused while he was being fixed. He was thinking, Jason can't know where they are if they had no energy but, how could that be possible? Soon Matt was done. Then he darkened thr room then turned on the light. "I'm glad that's over."
 ApologeticII
08-08-2004, 1:38 PM
Joseph felt a little better but he soon found out he was'nt himself anymore, he was just scattered photons. He eventually ''pulled himself together"(:p ) And stood up for a while, staying in the room.
 Curt-Man
08-08-2004, 2:37 PM
Johnny went to the basement and opened up the breaker box, he then "plugged" himself into the outlets, and electrified himself and then felt energized once again, for he was still recovering from the recent energy zap, even though the rest got the worst of it, he still needed some renergizing, he went back up to the main lobby and found the rest of them sitting there feeling alot better.
"alright people, we need some type of plan, somehow we need to fight him together, we need to attack him form every angle, but we still do not have that power, he has experience and training, but we shall have teamwork."
 Writer
08-10-2004, 1:39 PM
"In order to make teamwork effective, we have to practice," Alex observed. "I don't know how any of you fight and you don't know how I fight. We have to learn this before we can even attempt anything by teamwork."
 Curt-Man
08-10-2004, 2:27 PM
" i agree with alex, hey matt, you got a training room or an empty room in this mansion? 'cause that would be great for practicing and obserin each other"
 LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 3:13 PM
"Empty room? Try the second attic. I also have 2 ideas. 1 I could create total Darkness so that we don't need to focus on eye sight but, our other senses. Some wise man said "Ir order to defeat your enemy youy must become your enemy." I think that without eye sight we could focus on hearing. becasue you see Jason probably doesn't use sight very often. He probably just senses energy. Also if we had no energy he wouldn't be able to see us. The thing is that is pretty much impossible. So let's get started. I'll train with Joseph and Johnny can train with Alex. Aftrer all light and Dark is like Yin and Yang and water can conduct electricity."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-29-2004, 7:07 AM
Jack looked Jason into the eyes. Jack had been hunted, for good. This dude infront of him was obviously one of the elementals. "Energy is mine. You will die from my power!" Jason said and Jack smirked. "Ain't that so?" he answered sarcastically and lit two large fireballs onto his hands. He lunged both of the balls towards Jason. The dark alley was empty, and lit up only by the fireballs. Jason evaded the balls and the two lunged into a fight. Jack lunged with his fists at him, and Jason with his energy. A few moments later, Jack flew onto a wall and fell down. Jason sucked most of his energy, and Jack fell asleep. Jason got what he wanted and left.

A fireplace lit up inside the mansion. The flames launched to the wall on the other side of the room, and the fire in the fireplace went out. The flameing letters on the wall didn't burn the house at all. They just burned there, saying: "Help" and an address.
 Writer
08-29-2004, 11:37 AM
((Tepe, I now have 1 questions. Is the mansion the one where all our other characters are?))
 ApologeticII
08-29-2004, 1:33 PM
Joseph entered the main room, "Much better...hard to keep control over yourself on the brink of uncounsiousness."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-29-2004, 4:58 PM
((Yup. If i have got it right, you are in the mansion...))
 Curt-Man
08-30-2004, 10:33 AM
"what the heck was that?....ok i'm the fastest, i'll go check it out, and if anytihng happens, i'll be out of there in a second" Johnny then turned around and ran out to the house in a blink of an eye, he walked straight in, ready for anything
"hello? anyone home?".
 Writer
09-01-2004, 7:53 AM
Originally posted by ApologeticII
Joseph entered the main room, "Much better...hard to keep control over yourself on the brink of uncounsiousness."

"No kidding," Alex replied. She laughed. "I tripped on the carpets!"
 Black Knight of Keno
09-01-2004, 8:09 AM
((Curt, The alleyway on the back... You just broke into someones house... :D ))

The word still flamed slowly in the wall of the main room. Jack was running out of time. They flames were going out slowly.
 Curt-Man
09-01-2004, 3:55 PM
(well how was my dude supossed to know?)
Johnny looked around and found no one, but he heard something from the alley, he bolted out there and found jack lying there
"ah no!" johnny grabbed him and ran to the mansion and threw him in the fire, hoping it would rekindle him.
 Writer
09-02-2004, 7:51 AM
Alex paled at the sight of Jack being tossed in the fire. "He must have run into the other elemental as well," she muttered. "That man is going to be the end of us if we cannot find a way to stop him."
Page: 5 of 5