Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elemental RPG

Page: 3 of 5
 Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 9:52 PM
(were already inside)
" yeah, but thats not much of teamwpokr, wouldn't you say? and besides, you hti one, they will start firing like mad, ive tried, doesn't wokr too well"
 Apologetic
06-17-2004, 10:59 PM
"Well all I'd do is get into the middle of it and just use a blinding flash to get them all. Then i'd use my speed to hit them all up and strap them all down. The sniper would be less blinded but he wouldnt see anything with how fast i moved, the other guys would shield thier eyes and that'd give me time to get the drug lords down. Then the machine gunners and then the sniper.
 Writer
06-18-2004, 2:22 AM
"Like I said," Alex pointed out, "each of us would deal with this situation differently. Now here's something to think about. If we were all there at the same time, how could we work together to accomplish the same thing?"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-18-2004, 5:19 AM
Jack looked Alex. "Water carries electricity, so Alex and Johnny, you would be partners in that case, Light and dark will support each others, balancing the force you make, so that makes another partnership, Matt and Joseph.
And water extinguishes fire. So, it would make a wheel if we would have ground, water, fire and air in the team, but we don't" Jack sat down and looked the group. "Water and lightning would take some of the machine gunners. Light and dark the sniper and the two machinegunners. Fire works on the shotgunners and water exstinguishes it. We all can then kick the druglords butts without our powers, making us no gooder than them, so we could just give them a nice little warning, like making them a few bruises, scars and broken ribs" Jack grinned and made his position little better in the sofa he was sitting.
 Writer
06-18-2004, 5:41 AM
"Well that would work," Alex said after a long silence. Then, she smacked her forhead. "Gosh, that was the understatement of the year!"
 Apologetic
06-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Joseph Laughed a bit, "Well it could all work to our advantage.If I knew more about my powers I'd give more insight but, I don't" Joseph made another ball of light float in his hand"But ikind wander...if this would work like a laser...you know concentrated photons have alot of energy...so mabye..."Joseph was starting to under stand more logic. He noticed what he just saidand looked at the group "Um...sorry Ilived with lab scientists for a long time and some times i get all technical...moving on?"
 Writer
06-18-2004, 1:55 PM
"I'm used to it," Alex said, her voice making her sound bored. "My brother used to do that all the time... way too smart for his age. My sister couldn't stand it, but some of the stuff he said were things I found interesting."

She frowned. "Why did they do this to me?" she moaned. "If not for this," light drops of rain began to fall, even inside the house, "I could still be living with them."

The rain stopped and Alex sighed. "Some luck I've got."
 Apologetic
06-18-2004, 6:34 PM
"If you ask me, you got this for the same reason we got ours, Because we need to use it."Joseph looked at everyone "We were all brought together here becase we were ment to, call it what ever you want I just know whatever reason we have these powers it will be one thing people won't forget."
Joseph walked to a window"We need to keep this on the down low though or else we will awake something we're not ready to handle yet..."
 Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 8:15 PM
" very true, i like jacks idea for the situation, and since we almsot have a supporting power, we should pair up, so incase we have to seperate, we have someone wiht us, no one gets hurt and left there to die"
" very good, all of you, all very good observations and solutions, but i'd have to say jack had that one down pat" edison says
" ok, try this oen on, a group of people find otu who you are, they knock out and capture jack, and put him in a fire proof room, you find this out, how do you rescue him?"
 Apologetic
06-18-2004, 8:32 PM
"Depends on the time limit, If its down to a few hours I could just shoot into the facility, beat them all down, Detain the leader, And then open the door with the control room to keep the chances of a security system spotting what i'm doing, Grab jack and get out of there."
 Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 8:43 PM
" true, but remember this si suppossed to eba team effort, if oen person does it all, he will keep doing something until he faces something he cannot defeat, any other suggestions?" edison asks
 Apologetic
06-18-2004, 8:52 PM
"Excuse my confusion i belive you said 'how do you rescue him?'"
 Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 8:54 PM
"and...? how do yuo, as in the whole group, rescue him"
 Apologetic
06-18-2004, 9:18 PM
"Apologies,I misunderstood, If the whole team were to work then I think Johnny would use his lightning to knock out the power, which would allow Johnny to get in with the dark. Then he could get us in and move through the builing to locate Jack. Alex could soak the circuit breakers and keep the generator from comming back on. I could use my light to navigate uuse through the building while Johhny and Alex pick off any gaurds that come. Then when Matt finds Jack Johnny could get the power back with the electricity and we can open the room,leaving out any risk that a back up system would warn anyone about the intrustion. Afterward,We find the person incharge and deal with him.
 Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 9:31 PM
" amazing, you havea very thoughtful mind there jack"

" good job jack" johnny says wiht minor jealousy
 Apologetic
06-18-2004, 10:21 PM
((Did you mean like Jack? or my char Joseph?))
 LukeKatarn
06-18-2004, 11:29 PM
"Good. I think that Johnny should stay outside distracting gaurds while I move in with Alex and Joseph. We can get to the controll compond and have Alex short circuit it. Joeseph and I move on through the dark. When we find Jaks cell Joseph can stand gaurd and I can go through the code panel with my unsolidness and unlock the door. Then I get in the room and get out with Jak. Then Joseph comes with us and we get to the controll room and get Alex. Then we can get outside and meet up with Johnny and escape.
 Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 10:33 AM
( yeah, i meant joseph, my bad)
" another very good suggestion, that is all i have for situations, there really isn't much more to go over, so it seems to be a tie for leadership we could all vote? they would either go to Jack or joseph, vote now"
( becuase i don't know who should be leader)
 Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 10:34 AM
( yeah, i meant joseph, my bad)
" another very good suggestion, that is all i have for situations, there really isn't much more to go over, so it seems to be a tie for leadership we could all vote? they would either go to Jack or joseph, vote now"
( becuase i don't know who should be leader)

i vote Jack
 Writer
06-19-2004, 3:20 PM
"Slow down there," Alex said suddenly. She looked at Joseph and Matt. "Didn't you two suggest nearly the same thing?"
 Apologetic
06-19-2004, 3:22 PM
Joseph looks at Matt "I spose they were pretty identical..."
 Writer
06-19-2004, 3:25 PM
Alex nodded. "That's because, though there is more than one way to do it, that is the best. In fact, there's no other way to do it without at least one of us getting hurt."
 LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 3:27 PM
(THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT WE CAN ONLY VOTE ON JOSEPH OR JAK! LIKE WOULD IF I WANT TO VOTE FOR ALEX AND WOULD IF PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR ME OR YOU CURT?)
 Writer
06-19-2004, 3:31 PM
((I think it's because, out of the first three to join the RPG... never mind, Joseph joined after I did... interesting. I dunno... they said it was a tie between those two. How do you figure that one, Curt?))
 Apologetic
06-19-2004, 6:18 PM
((Mabye Jack sliped cheese and crackers to eddy?))
 LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 11:39 PM
(Yes. I th should be betwean Jak, you, and me Curt.)
 Curt-Man
06-20-2004, 8:41 PM
( i said it was a tie because they both had the best teamwork answers to the situations i prposed, therefore they were liable to be leader)
 LukeKatarn
06-21-2004, 9:19 AM
(I HAD A TEAM WORK ANWSER TOO!)
 Curt-Man
06-21-2004, 8:38 PM
( first off, easy wiht the caps, your acting like a noob and second, my mistake i over looked your answer, i really don't know how to do this, becuase if everyoen can vote for anyone, then chnaces are everyoen is going to get 1 vote, so yeah)
 Writer
06-22-2004, 6:56 AM
((Well you can definitely count me out of the picking! I already said that Alex isn't thrilled with being a leader. Though she's really good at it, she hates it, for a reason I still have to think of:D And enough with this OOC stuff... LET'S GET BACK TO RPing!!!)):D

Alex looked at the contestants thoughtfully and went over their suggestions in her head. First, she thought of how Matt and Joseph had suggested very nearly the same thing. Then, she frowned. That wouldn't help her decision much.

((I leave it open ended because I'm not sure yet!!)):D
 Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 12:23 PM
(yeah) ok alex doesn't like to be leader so that leaves us with 4, who will it be, let us decide, you cannot vote for yourself or alex, and alex can vote, so someone is most likely to get 2 at least

i vote jack
 Black Knight of Keno
06-22-2004, 1:34 PM
"I vote null" Jack said, playing with two fires on top of his fingertips again. He was obviously bored about all this fuss going on about the leader.
 Apologetic
06-22-2004, 1:47 PM
"Hey I'm ok with who ever, But i vote Matt"
 Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 3:45 PM
"hmm there seems to be an unrest here, ah well, jack doesnt care, jospeh doesnt care either, alex doesnt want to be and matt hasn't decided yet, thinking hard about this one matt?"
 LukeKatarn
06-22-2004, 9:56 PM
(Who is Null?) "I vote Joseph."
 Writer
06-22-2004, 10:26 PM
((Null means he doesn't want to vote.))

"Oh wonderful," Alex said, rolling her eyes. "Now the decision is up to me. Jack has one vote, Joseph has one vote, and Matt has one vote." She sighed deeply. "I can't make a decision right now. I don't know any of you very well. Shouldn't we get to know each other better before choosing a leader? That would help with choosing the right one."

"I suggest that we spend the next week getting to know each other," she continued. "At the end of this time, we can vote again."
 Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 10:47 PM
" how about lets see how we fight togethoer, your probably wondering how, i'll show you, look out the window" johnny points out the window and they see a whole gang army outside the property
" alex get out here! we know you helped arrest our members!"
" damn, they foudn yeah alex, i don't knwo about you, but i'm going out, it would be great if someone joined me" johnny goes and puts on hsi boots,gloves,jacket and hat
 Apologetic
06-22-2004, 10:48 PM
"Agreed, we kinda rushed into this leader thing. You pick me up off the street and already with the leader buisiness? Not very wise." Joseph smirked. "If not there could be no leader...you know we could all have a word in, like we'd all respond to situations difrently, like Alex said. So, in my opinion is we be equals...like incharge of certain things but not everything." Joseph always wanted to say what ever people might not think of.
 Writer
06-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Alex smiled and nodded in agreement to Joseph's statement. "I'm afraid that if we picked a leader, we would end up in too many disputes." She looked out the window. "As we can all clearly see, disputes are not what we need."

She moved over to the window and opened it. "Tony! Get out of here! You don't want a problem, so you'd better get off this property."

"I'm here to give you a problem!" Tony yelled. Alex shrugged.

"I must let you know," she said, "this mansion is filled with traps. For example, if you walk over to that fire hydrant right there," she pointed to it, "you'll be very sorry. The owner of this mansion had a trap placed there. If any unwanted visitors approach, it sprays water... that tree over there bursts into flame if you get close to it. You'll get electrocuted if you ring the doorbell and, if you come inside, first you'll find yourself in complete darkness and then you'll be blinded."

"I don't believe you!" Tony shouted. Alex grinned, knowing that he would take her challenge. He slowly walked over to the fire hydrant. Nothing happened and he leaned over it. Suddenly, a gushing flow of water spewed upward and knocked Tony to the ground. The water stopped almost as fast as it started and Alex released a little giggle. Tony stood and tried the fire hydrant again. The second time, the flow of water lifted him a foot off the ground before dropping him. Alex laughed as Tony got up and moved over to the tree.

"Oohh," Alex moaned suddenly. "He thinks it'll burst into flames!" She paused and a smile lit up her face. "Jack? Will you do the honors?"
 Apologetic
06-23-2004, 1:09 AM
"I'm liking this already..." Ap glew for a moment and disapeaered as he scattered light to make his invisiblility work"Never did this before, Got the Idea from Matt thought I'd try it out when the time came."
 Black Knight of Keno
06-23-2004, 4:44 AM
Jack rose up and walked slowly to the window. As he saw the tree, he lit up a small fir inside his fist. He let it slowly come bigger, and then let it go. it went with a huge speed and crashed into the tree. The tree did nothing. As Tony walked just next to it, Jack smiled and count to three. "one... two... three..." the tree bursted into flames. The flames went on for ten seconds, then stopped. Jack was ready to count again as the fire inside the tree was still there
 Writer
06-23-2004, 12:33 PM
Alex grinned as Tony jumped away from the tree and rushed toward the house. "Johnny! the electrical wiring! Send a shock to the doorbell!"
 Curt-Man
06-23-2004, 12:44 PM
" i like this part" johnny electrecutes his hands then shoots a power force of lightnign throughthe wiring just as he presses the doorbell, he goes flying backwards 5 feet form the pure force of it
" heh, that was fun"
 LukeKatarn
06-23-2004, 3:52 PM
Lucky for Matt it was dark outside. " Joseph can you shoot some light balls out there? If you do then I'll gou out there and spook the CRAP out of him. After this situation I do agree with Alex, we should spend the next week getting to know eachother." Matt waits for an anwser from Joseph.
 Apologetic
06-23-2004, 6:10 PM
"No problem" Joseph put some Lights around the area outside."This could work..."
 LukeKatarn
06-23-2004, 6:36 PM
After the sudden burst of light all goes dark. Matt moves in with his invisability. He goes up behind the man. "Boo." The man felt a touch on his shoulder. Matt then jumps on the man. The man was shocked. He managed to get Matt off. Matt turned back solid and walked to Joseph. "Can you launch another burst of light that lasts 5 seconds in 20 seconds?"
 Curt-Man
06-23-2004, 11:21 PM
"IM OUTTA HERE!" yells tony "come on guys"
" well that atkes care of that, seems you do't need to do those light bursts, but yes, we need to get to know each other, we go as pairs?"
 LukeKatarn
06-25-2004, 10:48 AM
"Actualy I think we should all stay as one group," Matt said "pairs would do us no goos exept for one person when it is time to vote."
 Curt-Man
06-25-2004, 11:07 AM
" no i mean like, we each go in pairs for 1 day then we switch and when everyoen has had eachother as a partner we then vote, how about it?" Johnny looks around for acknowledgement
 Apologetic
06-25-2004, 9:14 PM
"Eh...Well im still not for a leader, but if we pair up then it will make us know one another more one at a time...but it will take longer." Joseph thought for a while."It sounds like a good idea but, what's everyones opinion?"
Page: 3 of 5