Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If you could have one jedi power, what would it be?

Page: 3 of 3
 JoesGuy
07-16-2006, 5:28 AM
Either speed, (heck that would be nice in a relay) or mind trick.

"You don't want to give us a surprise math quiz."

"You do want to go out with me, hot cheerleader."

"You do want me to come inside your house and talk about Jesus."
 Ponaif
08-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Telekenesis

In reality mind trick would not be so great, after all without another living thing being around you, you have no power. And me personally, there is very few situations where i would be morally comfortable with control other people minds, its just sick. With telekenesis you can move objests, including people, that would include grip. it would be more fun. and you could be in a room with no people and pull the remote to you. it would be way more fun the mind trick
 Nintendork
08-14-2006, 11:14 AM
That power Luke has in the GBA "Apprentice of the Force" that's like bullet-time and makes everything except him slow down (but in reality he's just moving really, really fast).
 PoiuyWired
08-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Telekenesis

In reality mind trick would not be so great, after all without another living thing being around you, you have no power. And me personally, there is very few situations where i would be morally comfortable with control other people minds, its just sick. With telekenesis you can move objests, including people, that would include grip. it would be more fun. and you could be in a room with no people and pull the remote to you. it would be way more fun the mind trick

Well, thats why you should ALWAYS ALWAYS have a pocket monkey if you know mindtricks.
 Ponaif
08-14-2006, 4:16 PM
Haha well if I could manage to get my hands on a helper monkey that would be friggen hilarious
"Monkey, go fling poo at the pizza man"

But I still think I would get more pleasure out of choking some jerk and tossing him against a wall.

Another thing if you get jumped by 12 angery mexicans, it would be hard to mind trick em all, so force telekenesis would rock!
 Lord_MalaKdoggk
08-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Proof: Most Star Wars Fans would be on the dark side should they ever have the force. :3

Look at the powers everyone like and choose.

No one would even think of good powers like Force Heal (great for Nip/Tuck) and things like that.

Once again, the diark side is proved to be supreme.

weird, Force heal was my first pick.

Horror was my second, but levitation would be cool too.
 Negative Sun
08-29-2006, 5:09 AM
Mind Domination: "You want to poke yourself in the eye and rip your own nails out." Muahahahaha

And telekenisis would be cool too...
 CSI
09-22-2006, 12:14 AM
I think Force Destruction would fit me...I like to give everything an explosive solution.
 Davinq
09-22-2006, 8:56 PM
Why why WHY?!?
'
But, uh, I'll just choose the Force itself. That way I can harness all the powers you guys have elected. :xp:
 St. Jimmy
09-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Force 'have-cool-music-coming-from-nowhere-so-it's-like-a-soundtrack-to-your-life. :D
 MachineCult
09-23-2006, 5:02 AM
Force Kill-all-emo's.
 Emperor Devon
09-23-2006, 1:10 PM
Mind tricks.

The world would be mine.
 TKA-001
09-25-2006, 8:58 PM
Mind Trick. I'm surprised Anakin didn't just immedietly go off to some cantina and pick up a few chicks that way as soon as he figured out how to force persuade.
 PoiuyWired
09-29-2006, 2:56 AM
He probably did, numerous times. And when he is caught,

"Padme you do not see those two ewok chicks on my bed."

I think Obi might have used it a few times that way too, and Vos? Definitely.
Page: 3 of 3