Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KASHYYYK CLOTHES reskin of jolee by svösh

Page: 1 of 1
 svцsh
04-30-2004, 4:34 PM
A requested reskin for shosey I hope you like it.

A reskin of old jolee bindo, when you meet up with jolee in the forests of Kashyyk he will be wearing these clothes, not to worry I have increased the ac a bit.

svцsh

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p4609704.html)

enjoy :)
 Amf12345
04-30-2004, 4:39 PM
Very cool!
 The Kaiser
04-30-2004, 4:56 PM
AT LAST a dress with gloves...

GOOD JOB, and i hope they've not the only one of this type:cool:

-However this dress is only for jolee or I can she use for my character???

I hope you will made this dress in dark/sith style in the future -
 Darth Straker
04-30-2004, 4:57 PM
Once more you've proven, that you're one of the best around here, keep up the good work!
 Colja
04-30-2004, 5:05 PM
Sweeeet :D
 svцsh
04-30-2004, 6:26 PM
Thanks everyone, I have once again made a mistake with my mod I fixed it a about an hour ago so you will need to download it again sorry about that.

I had two .utc files for jolee in my overrides folder and I zipped the wrong one.. Sorry about that!!!! my next mod will be double checked before I release it.

svцsh
 FiEND_138
04-30-2004, 8:37 PM
Nice work. Thanx for sharin:D
 Hybris
04-30-2004, 11:52 PM
svosh I love your work and as long as you keep makeing stuff I will keep download it and testing.

ALL HAIL THE PHOTOSHOP MASTER!:syoda:

:fire3: :fire2:
 shosey
05-01-2004, 12:11 AM
thats perfect buddy, thank you very much :)
 Jackel
05-01-2004, 1:05 AM
Svosh what would it take for you to do a reskin for me ?
 svцsh
05-01-2004, 1:13 AM
thats perfect buddy, thank you very much:)

No problem shosey, glad you like it :)

Svosh what would it take for you to do a reskin for me ?

you Just have ask me Jackel ;)

svцsh
 The Kaiser
05-01-2004, 4:44 AM
However, svцsh, this dress is only for jolee or I can she use for my character??? and to you project to create an other version of this dress more dark

Thanks for you answers
;)
 Jackel
05-01-2004, 4:58 AM
excellent , in that case can you reskin PMBF01 for me , thats this one here :

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/KotOR0000a.jpg)

what id like is the red turn be turned to a blue , similar to the blue around the reply box here at this forum

the brown of the torso and legs to be made grey , medium grey , not to dark not to light

the sleeves and the same colour on his thighs to be dark grey/black , as close as can be

if thats do able thanks
 pascalneder009
05-01-2004, 6:36 AM
PMBF02 wich one is that can you give ma a cheat for it?
 svцsh
05-01-2004, 6:32 PM
The Kaiser

Yes it’s only for Jolee, however I can try my hand at a dark side version in the near future. ;)

Jackel

Do you want Gadon’s armour PMBF01 or Calos armour? PMBG05 (I think )

Your pic looks like a hybrid of Calos armour, and Gadons heavy combat suit mixed am I right?

So you want me to recolour Gadons armour PMBF01 and disregard the reference pic or do you want me to recolor Calos?
I just want to get this strait before I start.

svцsh
 Mono_Giganto
05-01-2004, 6:46 PM
Actually, with a .2da edit, these clothes could work for a male PC at least. (I always seem to recommend .2da edits. Anyone notice?)
 svцsh
05-01-2004, 7:17 PM
True but
My skills and knowledge of .2da editing is limited and I didn't feel that I was the person to instruct on something, that I have only just started to play with.

Mono_Giganto very cool revan mod by the way, I was working on a light side revan skin just last night as a matter of fact as my next mod.... coming soon.
 Mono_Giganto
05-01-2004, 7:18 PM
Glad you like it, except your PM kinda left my mind blank... but ya that'd be great!
 Arteale
05-01-2004, 7:19 PM
*drools*

Does it come in camo?
 svцsh
05-01-2004, 7:38 PM
Arteale
Does it come in camo?

No sorry, I'm not a fan of camo in StarWars

svцsh
 Arteale
05-01-2004, 8:02 PM
Does it come in ANY other colors or no?

And where did you release it?
 svцsh
05-01-2004, 8:43 PM
Sorry does what come in other colours? Jolee or my up coming light side revan?

At the moment jolee's only in brown and tan. And reven well you will see…..

svцsh

you can get all my mods from the link in my sig
 Jackel
05-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by svцsh
Jackel

Do you want Gadon’s armour PMBF01 or Calos armour? PMBG05 (I think )

Your pic looks like a hybrid of Calos armour, and Gadons heavy combat suit mixed am I right?

So you want me to recolour Gadons armour PMBF01 and disregard the reference pic or do you want me to recolor Calos?
I just want to get this strait before I start.

svцsh

oops , my mistake , i wrote it down wrong , damn bioware makes so many of their skins look alike i got the wrong one

the one that i showed a pic off is PMBG01 in game the code for it is g_a_class8001 its the battle armour that Sevlen (the assasin in the lower city on taris wears) when saving the finished product can you save it as PMBG15 thanks

i only need the male skin reskinned as im going to make my armour for males only , im also going to make some specific female only armours later but imnot even thinking off them right now
 Jackel
05-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Actually, with a .2da edit, these clothes could work for a male PC at least. (I always seem to recommend .2da edits. Anyone notice?)

even easier to editng the appearence 2da , i did this in about 30 second

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/KotOR0000b.jpg)

all i did was extract the mdl and mdx for jolee , rename them to the scout one , then copy and rename the new texture

started a new game , picked scout , put on the clolothes , took pic

Svosh if you like what i did i can email the renamed files , (excluding the skin as you obviously have that already) so you can put it up as a reskin for the scout model
 svцsh
05-03-2004, 2:27 AM
Sounds good Jackel in fact someone wants it already check the request forum. if you send it to me I will host it on my site and give you credit for your work BTW did you hex edit the .mdl or have you used a .uti file with a differnt mod var?

svцsh
 Jackel
05-03-2004, 3:35 AM
using Freds kotor tool i just extracted and renamed a couple of files , they clothes end up being the default clothes for the male scout class

havent made it a unique item for someone to wear nor did i modify your clothes02 item itself

ill send the files to you anyway , just dump them in the override folder with your skin renamed to PMBBM01.tga and when you start a new game or don basic clothing for the scout class in a already started game they will wear this instead of the vest/pants stuff

edit : i just checked out the request thread , illchuck together the stuff to make it a unique robe tonight then just see what else they want as defense skills etc and send it off to you to host

if they reply prompty it should be done in a couple of days , ill do a quick test with it runing through part of the game to see how it handles etc and get it off to you asap
 Watcher07
05-17-2008, 10:22 PM
using Freds kotor tool i just extracted and renamed a couple of files , they clothes end up being the default clothes for the male scout class

havent made it a unique item for someone to wear nor did i modify your clothes02 item itself

ill send the files to you anyway , just dump them in the override folder with your skin renamed to PMBBM01.tga and when you start a new game or don basic clothing for the scout class in a already started game they will wear this instead of the vest/pants stuff

edit : i just checked out the request thread , illchuck together the stuff to make it a unique robe tonight then just see what else they want as defense skills etc and send it off to you to host

if they reply prompty it should be done in a couple of days , ill do a quick test with it runing through part of the game to see how it handles etc and get it off to you asap

Hello, looks like I might be resurrecting a fairly old thread, but I have a question related directly to this mod.

First, Jackel, did you ever end up making the robes into a unique item so any party member can equip it? That essentially is what I'm trying to do, albeit with a reskin on it since I am using it as a testbed for learning how to reskin. I managed to get the skin to have a black robe, very dark gray shirt, and dark red symbols and trim, but as such can only use it on Jolee for the time. I decided to use the opportunity to figure out how to make it into a unique item and found this thread and your last response but nothing beyond that and no unique robe on svosh's page, so I was just curious if it ended up happening or if anyone else has done this.

I know its possible to create custom items, but going from no experience modding to diving into hex editing was a little too much of a quantum leap for me, so any guidance anyone might have would be very welcome. I was using chainz.2da's Segan Wyndh Armor as a theory in practice for guiding me through it but its still not going too well. A step by step help for accomplishing this would be great or if someone has already done it then I can break it down and figure it out for myself, but any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.
 Muadddibb
03-05-2009, 12:14 PM
you're really good man, i just saw all of you're pics all 123 of them, especially the malak skin was really cool
 GamerX51
09-24-2009, 8:57 PM
I really hate to re-resurrect such an old thread, but is there anyway to make this mod work with your Bastila's Revelation Robes pack? It also uses the g_a_clothes02.uti file, so the two mods can't be used together! :(

Is there anyway to use both mods at once?
 Rtas Vadum
09-24-2009, 9:04 PM
I really hate to re-resurrect such an old thread, but is there anyway to make this mod work with your Bastila's Revelation Robes pack? It also uses the g_a_clothes02.uti file, so the two mods can't be used together! :(

Is there anyway to use both mods at once?

Easiest way would be to chose either of the g_a_clothes02.uti files, and edit it so it uses a different number, both the file-name, the "Template ResRef", and the "tag" fields(the same as the changed file name) in the General tab.
Page: 1 of 1