Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whose going to dress up for..III

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
04-26-2004, 8:46 PM
A little early in the year for this,
But, is anyone going to dress up for Episode III?
My friend and I are going the first day it comes out, hopfully to the sneak preview before that, and we're dressing up as Our Star Wars Characters, I've already put together 3 costumes for it, and this summer when I get some neon, I'm going to make my lightsabre :D...anyway.

Is anyone else dressing up? Cause like...THE LAST MOVIE! OUR LAST CHANCE! They'll probably release all the movies together like they did n 95 :D But c'mon..
 Alegis
04-26-2004, 8:53 PM
I'm just going to wear my "I see dumb people" t-shirt :p make sure to remember to post pics after yer costume ball :)
 Prime
04-26-2004, 9:30 PM
I will be there to call you the geeks that you are :)
 Astrotoy7
04-27-2004, 5:15 PM
Just like for Ep2 I'll wear either my ANH or JO T-shirt, and maybe clip a padawan braid intomy hair....but thats only if I go to our state fan club premiere, where I will be far out-geeked by all comers. If not, just the T-shirt really.... I always do take the week off during this time though, Im going to need it next year especially as the grief of SW passing will probably hit me :p

mtfbwya
 Kain
04-27-2004, 5:30 PM
I'm gonna go get my costume tailor made. Its gonna be of a tombstone that reads 'Here lies George Lucas' Credibility. May it forever Rest in Peace'
 TiE23
04-27-2004, 5:37 PM
Im gonna go nude, I will be the talk of the theater! :xp:

TiE
 Jed
04-27-2004, 5:56 PM
I'm going to go dressed as Rhett.

That's right, nekkid.
 Scrodo_Saggins
04-27-2004, 7:20 PM
after conan obrien and triumph made fun of us in "attack of the nerds" I dont think i'll ever dress up for the next starwars movie
 Joe©
04-27-2004, 7:46 PM
I might dress up.... but I'm not a freak, soooo it might or might not happen, if I do i'd go as a stormie, so as to hide my ID :cool:
 ZBomber
04-27-2004, 8:06 PM
You know it! Sith Master here. :D
 --ZeeMan--
04-27-2004, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by TiE 23
Im gonna go nude, I will be the talk of the theater! :xp:

TiE

LOL i was gonna say that!

like your new forum rank jed...suits you perfectly ;-)
 StormHammer
04-27-2004, 8:48 PM
No dressing up for me.
 topshot
04-27-2004, 8:56 PM
If I did dress up for Ep.3, I'd just be wearing normal, everyday clothes. I'll maybe add something extra, like a toy lightsaber or something. Maybe I'll even dress up as Yun! :D

Anyway, I wouldn't really give a damn what I'd dress up like if I saw the movie. I'd rather just wear regular, everyday normal clothes. *Hopes it doesn't flop like Episode 1, even though Darth Maul was a bad-ass with a light blade.*
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
04-27-2004, 8:57 PM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
I'm just going to wear my "I see dumb people" t-shirt :p make sure to remember to post pics after yer costume ball :)

Is it that Simpsons one? Cause I have that one too

>_> <_<

But really, why go to the movie in a co stume...I wouldn't be able to enjoy it :mad:

*gives thread thumbs down*
 Kain
04-27-2004, 9:24 PM
I think I'll toss on my Spock ears and my blue shirt...so many glares...probably giving nerds the finger too...

...like Triumph's Spock...
 Pnut_Man
04-27-2004, 11:34 PM
I browse these forums, gives me enough justification right there to classify myself as 'star wars geek'. The next step would be to examine and determine which level of 'star wars geek' I truely would be defined as ;)

Anyway, I have a little Jedi Cloak from an age-old halloween, might wear it (as this is the final star wars movies and--what the hell?)
 Tyrion
04-27-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--
like your new forum rank jed...suits you perfectly ;-)

It's not quite new, this is about the third time though. But you're right, suits him perfectly. :D

Anyway, I guess I'd go with twin lightsabers, and lay whoopass on whoever says bad things about the movie. :p
 narfblat
04-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Kain
I think I'll toss on my Spock ears and my blue shirt...so many glares...probably giving nerds the finger too...

...like Triumph's Spock... That's similar to my idea: full Klingon costume, including the bat'lev(or whatever that sword thing is)
 Sabretooth
04-28-2004, 1:49 AM
I guess I'll wear Darth Sidious' in the first half and switch to Darth Vader in the second. Wait a sec, I may not be able to see the movie that way...
 ET Warrior
04-28-2004, 2:04 AM
If I had a costume I'd wear it. I might work on getting one by the premier. I'd totally go as a Jedi.
 Clemme w/Stick
04-28-2004, 2:40 AM
I'm not going to dress up :xp:
My reason is simple, too lazy. :rolleyes:

-Clemme
 Darth Rythe
04-28-2004, 3:43 AM
I'm going to drive past and yell out

"STAR TREK SUCKS!!!"

and wait for the nerdy voice

It's Star Wars!
 Crow_Nest
04-28-2004, 3:47 AM
I'll just be wearing my red Attack of the Clowns Clones shirt i got some years back :cool:
 Clemme w/Stick
04-28-2004, 3:58 AM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
I'm going to drive past and yell out

"STAR TREK SUCKS!!!"

and wait for the nerdy voice

It's Star Wars!

That'd be sweet. :D

Too bad you dont live here in Denmark :xp:

-Clemme
 Darth Rythe
04-28-2004, 4:25 AM
I was jk.
I think
Our cinimas has like a Drive though car park thingi and it will be quite crouded so If i yelled it out i might get over run by them.

lol, Attack of the Nerds:D
 Sivy
04-28-2004, 4:34 AM
we don't do that here, not unless you want people to point & laugh and throw things at you.
 Clemme w/Stick
04-28-2004, 5:44 AM
Originally posted by Scrodo_Saggins
after conan obrien and triumph made fun of us in "attack of the nerds" I dont think i'll ever dress up for the next starwars movie

Come on now, you gotta admit that it was a pretty fun video, unless you were at the crime scene. :rolleyes:

At least I was rolling on my floor laughing when I watched the video. :D

-Clemme
 Feanaro
04-28-2004, 10:56 AM
I dreesed up for episode II, and I might do it for episode III. Only problem is you get soooo hot, at least i do. Plus when you have to pee, man is it a mess.
 Alegis
04-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
Is it that Simpsons one? Cause I have that one too

>_> <_<

But really, why go to the movie in a co stume...I wouldn't be able to enjoy it :mad:

*gives thread thumbs down*
no it's one in somewhat bloody letters like "I see dead people", red on black background. I call it..the costume of the Jedi known as Alegis Gensan.

Though if someone would hand me a costume, (I'd take anything, even jabba... Reminds me of Halloween a LONG time ago where i went as jedi with a fold able lightsaber) I'd put it on, i mean just have some fun :)
 Sam Fisher
04-29-2004, 9:16 AM
Haha, no I don't think I'll dress up. Anyways, mum probably would not let me in the car if I did lol
 DarkLord60
04-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Dressing up is going a little to far for me although I think stormtrooper outfits are great.
Page: 1 of 1