Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

endar spire mod ver 2.0 released!

Page: 1 of 1
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 6:37 AM
ok, i hope my e-mail is working or I will just have to use someone elses computer.

improvements
allows you to travel to the edited command module
no corpse
no broken doors
no trask
no randomly exploding droids
no explosions
no fights (except for the jedi, i thought i would leave them like that for now)
No triggers or cutscenes (except for the introduction movie that i can't get rid of yet.)

I think this one should send because it is alot smaller than ver 1.5.

in the rare casse that someone gets it, drop files into modules folder. open console and type "warp endarspire". this will take you to your first starting point in the game. you can go to an unfinished but edited module if you go through the door called starboard section, but, if you try to return to the command module from the star board section, it will start the game over
again which can be fixed.

once again, post your e-mail address and ill see if i can send it to you.
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 6:51 AM
last minute improvement. the door that bandon is behind on the command module now takes you to the ebon hawk.
 Hax0redCardz
04-07-2004, 7:14 AM
I know it's probably been mentioned a million times b4, but.... umm... what exactly does this mod do again? :confused:
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 7:32 AM
it allows you to take and endar spire like ship from the sith base on taris instead of the ebon hawk. although, the new ship which i like to call the prototype battle cruiser has a door that leads to the ebon hawk.
 Carth_Got_OWNED
04-07-2004, 7:50 AM
Setokiaba@cox.net, please
 tomwaz
04-07-2004, 9:22 AM
please send to womas_2004@hotmail.com.

p.s. i love the work and what are planning next
 bjtjh34
04-07-2004, 9:24 AM
Could u send me the endar spire please, thanks and keep up the very good work, also do you have a web site??? my email addy is bjtjh34@aol.com
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 9:52 AM
send it to me jimmyjonson@hotmail.com
 gameunlimited
04-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Just wondering, how do you get the endar spire at the first place? And once you are inside it, what will you be able to do?
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 11:36 AM
WHEN WILL WE GET THE MOD?????

IS THIS ANOTHER JOKE>!?!?!?!?
 Doom_Dealer
04-07-2004, 12:28 PM
can we please please please get this hosted!!!! or can i atleest get priority (muha) as i did contribute slightly towards this mod.
 pascalneder009
04-07-2004, 3:13 PM
still waiting for the .15 mod but send me the 2.0 please at:

pascal_neder @ hetstedelijk.nl
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 4:37 PM
i wont be able to send the mod until this after noon. when you get ont he ship, you have jedi there and nyou can take the endar spire to any planet. you get the ship from the sith base. ver 2.0 is the partially edited first module. i won't be able to send 1.5 because its too big. but, i will make a smaller one.
 sithchick
04-07-2004, 6:49 PM
so....will we ever get the mod
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 7:07 PM
i just sent it to thegoryone. he should host it and post the link here. So, you will get the mod, just wait for it. but, i guess if someone can't wait, ill send it to all people who made email requests. lowiej and doom_dealer especially!
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 7:12 PM
I REALY want this mod but I will wait.
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 7:15 PM
yay thanx mgnails ill keep cheking my inbox

jimmyjonson@hotmail.com (just incase u forgot)
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 7:16 PM
i will send it to doom dealer first though because he contributed the most.
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 7:19 PM
k, ill still be waiting though
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 7:22 PM
i am sending it now
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 7:28 PM
yay i have it!!!!!!
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 7:30 PM
Will you host it lowiej?
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 7:48 PM
i dont have a website

erm mg.
a slight problem it is imposible to get to the ebonhawk or the starboard section it just goes black???
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 7:51 PM
That is not good what is the use of the mod if you can not enjoy it?
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 8:10 PM
mgnails did this happen to u
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 8:13 PM
PM him.
 Doom_Dealer
04-07-2004, 8:16 PM
im a little confused, can you fully explain what this does apart from turning the endar spire into your ship

how exatly does this affect taris? and by putting this mod in the game what differace does it make to the escaping taris bit? or is this jsut to show us what youve done so far?

p.s what you all think of my robes and saber
 Doom_Dealer
04-07-2004, 8:41 PM
ok, so a few issues:

1. You cant access youyr party selection screen

2. I cant see a star map, how do you travel around???

3. I cant find any jedi or soldier who talks to you which meen:-

4. I cant find the person who sells the exar kun lightsaber and exar kun robes i made

5. This the most important, when going through the door which is supposed to take u to the ebon hawk the screen jsut goes black, doesnt take you anywhere.

6. Same again, but when trying to access the starboard section screen just goes black again.
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 10:30 PM
about the black screens. i don't know why that happened with the ebon hawk but i know why it doesn'tworkfor the starboard section. the door leads to version 1.5 which i havemn't been able to send yet. the jedi i will fix with holowan cloakworks. i can't get dialogue to work yet. i will though. right now, i am adding the wayto the endar spire in daviks estate. I will try to figure out how to place a computer panel that takes you to different planets.

Don't worry, ill fix everything in ver 2.5. doom_dealer, i am going to try andmake a 2da file that has carths body and a different head. i will place him on the ship and he will be exar kun. besides the gliches, what do you think of the mod so far?
 Biges
04-07-2004, 10:42 PM
I offered to host the mod or to give the author access to my site where he may upload the mod freely. But as I can see, he probably enjoys making people wait and wait and not giving them the mod... a deviance maybe?

Is it that big and unbearable PROBLEM to simply ask one of many modders having their site to host the mod? :confused:

p.s.: Yes, I understand now: Ruthless Mercenary :fett:
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 10:57 PM
i did upload version 1.5 on your site! I also emailed you to tell you.
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Doom_dealer, should i make the exar kun character the guy with short black hair with exarkuns stuff equipped. I think that would be cool. what do you think? Should it be exar kun, or exar kun's son? Perhaps it should be his son because that would make more sense i think. for the exar kun playable character that in the future will replace t3-m4, i would like to have some new items for him:
Exar Kun's armband
strength +7
dexterity +5
bonus feats: master power attack, master dueling

Exar Kun's belt
stealth +11
immunity 100% vs. cold

Exars Padawan robes
resricted to light
i leave stats to the person who makes them

I also had an idea of ajunta palls spirit serving as the dead exar kun. He could have jacked stats and his double bladed darksaber. i don't know who he could replace but i think he should join you on korriban.

Exars darksaber
mentioned in the other thread.
 Admiral Chemix
04-08-2004, 12:29 AM
how about an exar kun skin on a different model, I was rather disapointed to see the the ghost of ajunta pall use the dang dark jedi model with a sheild, I suggest making a full exar kun skin, then make a special armband, that only he can use, the has a red aurura around it giving him a sith ghost look. Mabey blue if u want to keep the dang ghost look
 mgnails
04-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Is that how ajunta paul looks like a ghost? i never new that!! that would be cool to do that. does he have some kind of an armband on him when the file is extracted from the module? if so, i could probably edit it so that it makes exar kun a ghost. maybe there could be a red aura for darkside and a blue arua for lightside.
 mgnails
04-08-2004, 12:39 AM
it is a friggin shield!! i don'tthink that there is a red aura that glowsconstantly like the blue one. is it possible to make an item give him that glow effect when it is equipped?
 mgnails
04-08-2004, 12:41 AM
does the droid bargawin energy shield glow constantly?
 thegoryone
04-08-2004, 12:41 AM
www.totalrome.com/ashen/mg2.zip)

hosted for your pleasure.
 mgnails
04-08-2004, 1:01 AM
ok, i think exar should use a PC body unless someone whats a different body. so, any suggestion on what head should be retextured? I myself am not relly in the retexture field so someone else should do the texture. someone needs to tell me and send me the file for whatever item ajunta palls ghost is wearing so i can duplicate it and make it restricted to darkside and restricted to exar kun some how. I think the retexture should be the short haired caucaisian male to have a blacker color hair and redder eyes.
 Admiral Chemix
04-08-2004, 2:14 AM
Alright I have his file extracted. He uses the unique_sith_ghost apearance, and I dunno where I would find what items he has. But it sure as heck looks like a shield and I don't think they'd go through the touble to take the dark jedi model, copy it, make the copy a little bigger and use the sheild texture when they could just make an item to do it. Besides u could make the item stay one, permanantly, the problem is, how do u make sure it's turned on in the first place. BTW his file is kor37_freedon.utc could u get msn messenger, it would be much easier to send that way, it's free, it's simple, it's better then posting back and forth on a message board
 mgnails
04-08-2004, 2:19 AM
i have msn messanger and am signed in now

mgnails@hotmail.com
 *Atris*
04-08-2004, 9:59 AM
mgnails when will we get version 1.5
 Doom_Dealer
04-08-2004, 2:56 PM
ive already sent you exar kuns robes, i sent em ages ago. And i made a gauntlet for him aswell, which i sent, did you not get them???
 Biges
04-08-2004, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by mgnails
i did upload version 1.5 on your site! I also emailed you to tell you.

I'm sorry, no mail got to me :( Maybee on of two spam filters stopped it, in any case, it must be somewhere, I'll take a look.

So, everyme may use this adress now:

http://kotor.biges.org)

:newbie:

p.s.: Therea re even no reply notification mail :(
 mgnails
04-08-2004, 4:51 PM
i.ll upload my mods to your site until i get my own. i hope you don't mind.
Page: 1 of 1