Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holes in JA+ Mod? (Formerly: I'm sorry, but this is too funny..")

Page: 1 of 2
 Lathain Valtiel
03-15-2004, 9:05 PM
All righty. I was in Chop Shop, and noticed one particular user was using the JA+ Mod /model yoda ish command. Namely, he was short, and yet had a normal size saber. Now, either way I don't give a damn, I will speak my mind freely, but this was pretty laughable when technically I didn't even complain. Allow me to state the gist.

Me: "Hmmm... The yoda model exploit. Interesting."
The small guy: "Actually, it's more of an all model exploit."
Him, later: "I learned to use it properly from vengeance anyway." (I think he thinks I was referring to lunge, which was utterly not the case. There was repeated use of it by one other user which I commented on, but nothing more.)
Me: "Nonetheless, it offers a clear advantage with no penalty. That is an exploit."
Him: "It uses force."
Me: "...Being short uses force?"

At ewhich point I was interestingly enough banned from the server.. And, surprise, I never technically complained. What i said is like saying in Diablo II that Guided Arrow _ Pierce was a bug (Hint: It was). Now, picture it. A short guy with a saber that was larger than his body. Do the math. How is that NOT calling it like it is?

I, personally, am just amused by this. Ami, did you misunderstand me or what? Check my record, it doesn't really matter to me if they're short, ask Satan/Icestorm, stormy, and various other reputable players about me if you will. Very very few will have a bad word abut me. Hell, if my earlier comment about not seeing lunge spam in awhile was what set you off, be aware that me and JE Satan discussed spam while playing today in fact.

I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding, but if not.. I'm bemused. Very bemused.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-16-2004, 5:46 AM
I'm sorry for the late response, luckily I was browsing and just happened to see this.

I don't know what happened. Your IP address is not on the ban list, you aren't banned, so you shouldn't have any trouble connecting.

I didn't kick or ban you and I certainly can't imagine why I would ever have reason to. I have no subadmins, so no one else should have been able to kick or ban you.

The only person I banned recently was spamming truly foul racist insults on the CTF server. Only 2 IP addresses have been banned from the FFA server (also for spamming, one of the few things that will get you banned from my servers) and neither one is yours.

I really don't know what happened, it must be a glitch. My apologies for any misunderstandings. Please come by again. Let me know if you still are having trouble getting in.

If this happens to anyone else, please private message me or email me adminamidala@comcast.net immediately. Last month my JK2 FFA-CTF server was overrun by hackers using an exploit in Jedi Academy Mod to empower themselves and give themselves admin powers without the password. I hope this just a glitch and not the work of some hacker.
 Lathain Valtiel
03-16-2004, 6:16 AM
How strange.. The game stopped, then i got a message: "Server disconnected: Was kicked". The server was still up, so something must be up.

Interestingly enough, two days ago, whenever I "lamed" this certain person (Not the guy today) my connection froze for thirty seconds or more for no explicable reason.

I'm starting to wonder if JA+ Mod has serious holes.

The guy I was talking to was named Yoda.

My apologies for the topic, I thought you did it.

Woul a mod please change the topic name to:

Holes in JA+ Mod? (Formerly: I'm sorry, but this is too funny..")
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-16-2004, 8:16 AM
Well I'm sorry that happened, whatever happened. That's not my style.

I have noticed a bug in JA+ Mod: it keeps bot_minplayers from working properly. When bot_minplayers >0, the server is supposed to add or remove bots until the number of humans equals or exceeds bot_minplayers, but it hasn't been kicking the bots reliably. Maybe it glitched and kicked you instead of a bot.

The only people I have kicked recently were spectators\idlers on my CTF server when the server was full, to make room for people who want to play. I usually (but not always) give people spectating a warning when the server is full to get into the fight or leave to make room for people waiting to get in and play. Those who don't join a team or leave risk getting kicked. Spectators are welcome as long as the server isn't full, but it isn't fair to spectate when the server is full and people who want to play can't get in.

Just to be clear, the only other things that could get you kicked or banned on my servers are:

-- using a killtracker or chat binds to make annoying spam (some people literally fill up the screen by repeating chat binds dozens of times in rapid succession).

-- repeated suicide during Team FFA

-- extremely abusive\racist\anti-Semitic\sexist etc. language (as judged by me). I allow normal trash-talking, but not that other stuff.

If you aren't doing one of the things listed above, you have no worries. You will never get kicked for using a saber move\weapon\Force power "too much" (LOL, how lame to even complain about that. Imagine a batter telling a pitcher "stop spamming those curve balls, I can't hit them").
 Druid Allanon
03-16-2004, 8:51 AM
I had a good laugh when someone on your server accused me of using an 'auto-absorb' script just because he/she couldn't grip me.
 TK-8252
03-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Lathain Valtiel
Woul a mod please change the topic name to:

Holes in JA+ Mod? (Formerly: I'm sorry, but this is too funny..") You can change it yourself! Click the edit button on this thread's first post, and change the title. :)
 keshire
03-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Holes tend to appear when you start adding stuff all willy nilly without thinking about how they'll work in conjunction with the other stuff you added all willy nilly.

I wouldn't trust an admin mod that was all sparkle and no substance.

2 cents
 Prime
03-16-2004, 3:43 PM
Originally posted by keshire
Holes tend to appear when you start adding stuff all willy nilly without thinking about how they'll work in conjunction with the other stuff you added all willy nilly.

I wouldn't trust an admin mod that was all sparkle and no substance.

2 cents Come on, keshire. You know nothing like this has never happed in the history of admin mods. They are all thoroughly tested with the interests of the community at large at heart ;)
 Lathain Valtiel
03-16-2004, 5:03 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
You can change it yourself! Click the edit button on this thread's first post, and change the title. :)

Actually... *Points to subject of my post which WAS changed, and then to thread title*

Heh.
 acdcfanbill
03-16-2004, 8:58 PM
I updated the topic, and i'll reiterate what i think most of the time.... admin mods are rubbish :)
 Sam
03-17-2004, 3:02 PM
Hmm.. This same thing happend to me on the Chop shop server.

I barley joined the server and before I got a chance to join the battle I was kicked.

:confused:

(Great server btw)
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-17-2004, 5:15 PM
Hmmm..

Just to be sure my server hasn't been cracked, I changed the passwords and disabled player kicking by (non-existant) subadmins. So even if someone cracks the password, all they can do is check status.

If people still get kicked for no reason, it must be a bug with JA+ Mod. I'll be switching back to xMod when 2.6.5 comes out (2.6.0 has some bugs that give each rocket ammo pickup 25 rockets and each tripmine pickup 10 mines).
 Prime
03-17-2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
I'll be switching back to xMod when 2.6.5 comes out. I'm really glad to hear that :)
 Lathain Valtiel
03-17-2004, 9:19 PM
So am I. I thought you had finally cracked to newbie pressure by swapping to JA+.
 _PerfectAgent_
03-17-2004, 10:26 PM
If people still get kicked for no reason, it must be a bug with JA+ Mod. I'll be switching back to xMod when 2.6.5 comes out (2.6.0 has some bugs that give each rocket ammo pickup 25 rockets and each tripmine pickup 10 mines).
I was gonna ask why you switched from xMod to JA+, but now I know!
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-18-2004, 1:04 AM
Well, I like the things that both mods have (IP address logging, expanded ban list, black name support, multi-line MOTD, fixed rolling, flipkicks, fixed single-saber DFAs, addition of single-player moves like pull-stab). xMod 2.2-2.5 has had stability problems on my servers, in part because of my settings (full Force with faster Force regeneration, full weapons, increased saber damage, dismemberment). All of those things together make the server work a lot harder (more lightning spraying, more people using speed, more projectiles flying around that the game engine has to keep track of, more kills and body parts flying around and littering the ground from increased saber damage and dismemberment). So I switched to JA+ mod until (hopefully) xMod 2.6.5 gets sorted out. JA+ mod also allowed me to increase the damage of all of the single saber moves relative to the staff and duals to help even things out.

But xMod 2.6 lets me modify gun parameters, which is even better. I have been playing JK2 single-player recently and it reminded me of what a great weapon the bowcaster is in JK2 SP (mostly 1-hit kills), while it's worthless in multiplayer. The same with the DEMP and E-11. So my plan is to leave the rocket launcher, repeater, disruptor, and flechette pretty much the same, while strengthening the bowcaster, E-11, and DEMP. I will also return to using xMod to remove the Force penalty for single-saber moves while increasing Force requirements for staff and dual katas and specials.
 Kurgan
03-23-2004, 12:07 AM
I agree with you about the Bowcaster (though some are skilled enough to use it well), but the E-11 and DEMP2? No way!

First off the DEMP2 is the "stun gun" which makes it great. You can stun a whole room full of players in one shot, it's nearly impossible to block, etc etc. It's a great weapon. Up the damage and it'll be overpowered.

The E11 is a great gun, the only drawback being spraying fire+saber user is a bad idea unless you can flank 'em fast.

So really you're saying (Amidala) that you like Admin mods for their gameplay changes.

I wonder why somebody doesn't just make some gameplay change mods. Why do they have to put in the worthless admin "features"?

It's like they think it's something that's standard, yet it's not, because every admin mod is a little different (granted, the majority just copy off of each other from the JK2 days).
 Prime
03-23-2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
I wonder why somebody doesn't just make some gameplay change mods. Why do they have to put in the worthless admin "features"? Because the mojority of pimple-faced admins don't really care about gameplay changes, they just want power over other players. Developers know their mod won't be used without these "features."
 razorace
03-23-2004, 7:30 PM
I wonder why somebody doesn't just make some gameplay change mods. Why do they have to put in the worthless admin "features"?

We are. It's just that doing gameplay changes takes longer.
 Kurgan
03-24-2004, 6:00 AM
I think you hit the nail on the head Raz.

Perhaps the plethora of admin mods is simply that... it's easier to do than making real changes!

I'm serious, that was brilliant. Cut straight to the heart of all this crap. Kudos.
 Prime
03-24-2004, 3:40 PM
Originally posted by razorace
We are. Certainly if there were more mods like yours, we'd all be happy campers :)
 ksk h2o
03-24-2004, 8:00 PM

And I wondered why promod died... that was the most anti-cosmetic anti-admin and anti-rpg mod that you could get.

Like others said, people would not install promod on their servers as it did not make them uber super sipderman's-illegitimate-child-by-hulk-with-a-touch-of-superman strong.

You know they *need* that to admin properly.
 razorace
03-24-2004, 8:29 PM
The reason why ProMod disappeared was because the author suffered burnout and quit. Probably too much pressure from all the fans I suspect.
 Lathain Valtiel
03-24-2004, 9:29 PM
..Actually razorace, he said he had a family to take care of and couldn't devte time to proMod anymore.
Sadly enough too. That was the most sickeningly balanced JK2 mod of all time.
 DeathWhitch
03-25-2004, 2:25 AM
well i not a big chop shop fan cause i am more of duelist myself but i find it a good place to let off steam when i need guns ^_^

anyway i would say you DID complain by calling it an exploit. I mean yes Yoda is a smaller model (and with good reason Yoda IS small) but why would his saber be small? Are you saying just cause Yoda is smaller in size he is not allowed to use a standard sized saber? Thats like saying mini-me can't use a full sized pistal to shoot austin powers :-/ If i am not mistaken in the movie Yoda used a standard sized saber to fight Duku. . . right? So I say the model is not an Exploit but a realistic model of Yoda himself. Does it have an advatage. . . yes. But then doesn't the REAL Yoda himself have an advantage due to his size and speed?

thats my 2 cents :P

Deathwhitch (JC Clan Leader)

Clan server: .....}JC{-=DeathRoom=-
 razorace
03-25-2004, 4:48 AM
..Actually razorace, he said he had a family to take care of and couldn't devte time to proMod anymore.
Sadly enough too. That was the most sickeningly balanced JK2 mod of all time.

Well, that's not what I saw on the subject when he was talking about why he was quiting and giving the source to AotC TC.
*shrug*
 zERoCooL2479
03-25-2004, 5:22 PM
Yeah, admin mods...that was a mistake on my part in JK2 that I tried to correct in JA, however, the n00bs still flock to that coded-crud JA+. No matter, I am sure that the admin mod days will be over soon as we move on to new technology. AOTCTC and OJP has joined forces to make things that much better in the JA modding scene. The demo will be released soon, so hold on to your horses :)

-Mike
 Lathain Valtiel
03-25-2004, 9:12 PM
Originally posted by DeathWhitch
well i not a big chop shop fan cause i am more of duelist myself but i find it a good place to let off steam when i need guns ^_^

anyway i would say you DID complain by calling it an exploit. I mean yes Yoda is a smaller model (and with good reason Yoda IS small) but why would his saber be small? Are you saying just cause Yoda is smaller in size he is not allowed to use a standard sized saber? Thats like saying mini-me can't use a full sized pistal to shoot austin powers :-/ If i am not mistaken in the movie Yoda used a standard sized saber to fight Duku. . . right? So I say the model is not an Exploit but a realistic model of Yoda himself. Does it have an advatage. . . yes. But then doesn't the REAL Yoda himself have an advantage due to his size and speed?

thats my 2 cents :P

Deathwhitch (JC Clan Leader)

Clan server: .....}JC{-=DeathRoom=-

Actually, Yoda's saber is indeed shorter than normal in the movies and is not longer than his ENTIRE BODY.

Plus, there's no Yoda model for JK3 yet.

Third, there is no penalty for it as far as I can tell. In the old scaling mods you took more damage for being small. That does not appear to be the case here.
 Kurgan
03-25-2004, 9:35 PM
That's another thing about "realism."

If we apply that logic (that Yoda is stronger, so being him should be an advantage), then you should also have an advantage for playing Vader, since he's so powerful in the Force, or Palpatine, or Exar Kun, or Darth Maul, or Dooku, or Desann, etc.

In the end, the question we have to ask is, if we make certain characters stronger with no disadvantages to balance them, what is the point anymore in NOT using them (ie: why use other weaker characters?)?

Everybody will be Yoda, or Vader, etc. which leads to boredom, and makes the other characters unnecessary wastes of code.

"Realism" (even in a "Star Wars Realism" sense) is nice, but it isn't always good in a multiplayer game, where balance and fun are your top priorities.
 ksk h2o
03-25-2004, 9:50 PM
Originally posted by razorace
The reason why ProMod disappeared was because the author suffered burnout and quit. Probably too much pressure from all the fans I suspect.

yes yes thats also the case... I mis-phrased what I wantd to say though... while promod WAS active, there were only two servers running it, compared to the bajillion (wow thats a lot) servers running JediMod. People would connect, say hey there arent any emotes.... and what? i have FUEL on the jetpack meaning I can;t fly for ever? and whats this damage when you run into walls... ack....

No reason to beat a dead horse... it thought it was a good example of a mod that focused on a lot of gameplay changes and left cosmetics and admin fetures/emotes aside... and suffered greatly form that.
 Lathain Valtiel
03-25-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah, but it was great, great fun while it lasted though!
 Slider744
03-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Plus, there's no Yoda model for JK3 yet.

Third, there is no penalty for it as far as I can tell. In the old scaling mods you took more damage for being small. That does not appear to be the case here.

the model kinja of JK2 works perfectly in JKA
http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4147)

then you also can configure the server so that small model are smaller, do less damage, but have higher speed move for their saber...

then to anwser to mike C1
zERoCooL2479

Yeah, admin mods...that was a mistake on my part in JK2 that I tried to correct in JA, however, the n00bs still flock to that coded-crud JA+. No matter, I am sure that the admin mod days will be over soon as we move on to new technology. AOTCTC and OJP has joined forces to make things that much better in the JA modding scene. The demo will be released soon, so hold on to your horses

you prefered remove all cmd frop your admin mod
NO problem

me i prefer no alter admin liberty and power and give them full power and unable server owner main admin to detect admin abuse on theirs servers and configure the server ja+ so that the admin detected as abuser are auto admin ban (won't be able to use amlogin and are autologout)

Plus, C1 ja+ has a lot of feature for gameplay enhancement and confiruation in this gameplay
 Prime
03-26-2004, 5:26 PM
Originally posted by ksk h2o
No reason to beat a dead horse... it thought it was a good example of a mod that focused on a lot of gameplay changes and left cosmetics and admin fetures/emotes aside... and suffered greatly form that. Yet he should be commended for going that route.
 TK-8252
03-26-2004, 7:43 PM
Slider, I hate to break it to you, but no one uses your "admin abuse detector."

Why? Because server hosts want to let their subadmin friends play god and abuse on their server. Server hosts don't care about the players. And do not tell me that the server will die because no one goes there. New people buy the game every day and get onto the servers, who have no clue that there's "admin mods" that give server admins basically, cheats. There will always be more players coming, just because a server is known for abusive admins doesn't mean the server dies.

Slider, do this, let me show you what some people do with your mod:

Go undercover to the *BS* We Own You server. Make sure that one of their cheaters... I mean "admins" named *BS*Paddy is there. See how they use their admin commands to "benefit" the players and enforce the rules. Hopefully after seeing what goes on there you'll see why so many players are against your mod.

;)
 Pnut_Man
03-26-2004, 9:02 PM
Somewhere in those updates, might have been 1.6...not sure..
BUT--The saber system was changed drastically. Hitbox tampered, damage played around with--and now it's just IMO--crap.

I did appreciate how blue stance was almost identical to JK2 1.4 blue, though I would still see players stuck to abusing it for uppercuts. I noticed that it was almost as if your player model was encompassed in a square box. Your player model's dimensions really took up about 3/4 of the box, though once your enemy's saber entered that box--your body near the saber or not--it would do damage....In the end, the saber was just so warped that combat really was one huge mess.

Can't wait for OJP enhanced ;)
 Lathain Valtiel
03-26-2004, 9:38 PM
Umm.. Slider? I have news for you.

It DOES NOT work perfectly in JA.

Why? Because the left hand has not been reweighted and there are therefore animation bugs in JA.

Yeesh. Why do so few people know this?

And no take MORE damage and maybe fly further when Push/Pulled/etc due to lower mass?
 ksk h2o
03-27-2004, 2:05 AM
Originally posted by Prime
Yet he should be commended for going that route.

Yes but it is sadly underapreciated =(
 keshire
03-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Why? Because the left hand has not been reweighted and there are therefore animation bugs in JA.

Correction, Left Hand tag. It needs to be weighted to the bone made specifically for the left hand saber. Still more people should know this.

And as far as JA+, ick. You should think about your changes BEFORE you implement them. Otherwise your going to be in a world of hurt figuring out what went wrong and hunting down bugs.
 Lathain Valtiel
03-29-2004, 4:26 AM
Just to check.. I got kicked three times today while discussing balance with someone named Noman. Was it you Ami?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-29-2004, 5:17 AM
I haven't been kicking anyone except bots.

Well, looks like I'm going back to basejka until xmod 2.7 comes out. Sorry about that.
 Lathain Valtiel
03-29-2004, 1:11 PM
I think I figured it out.

Apparently it's a bug in whatever routine you use to kick bots. It kicks spectators first, THEN bots when someone joins and bots are supposed to be kicked. AA23 had it happen to him once as well, I saw it.

It might be JA+, but who knows?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-29-2004, 2:46 PM
That has happened to me too, if I was spectating a bot and the bot got kicked, I got kicked too. I think it's a bug in JA, because the game engine itself kicks the bots when bot_minplayers is non-zero.

The bug in JA Plus has to do with renaming the bots if the engine adds a bot with the same name as one that is already there. If there is already a Butters bot and the engine adds another, JA Plus renames it Butters (1). The engine has trouble (can't) kick the renamed bots, so they slowly accumulate. That's why the server is sometimes full of bots.

I've gone back to basejka. Back to default rolling, no more pull-stab, no more extra saber moves, etc. but see if there are fewer bugs.
 Prime
03-29-2004, 3:37 PM
Will saber damage still be increased (I beleive it was before)?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-29-2004, 4:42 PM
The name is Chop Shop INCREASED SABER DAMAGE, so yes.

I have reduced the saber damage a little. The FFA server is 4x, down from 5x.
 Prime
03-29-2004, 5:44 PM
The name is Chop Shop INCREASED SABER DAMAGE, so yes. Of course. Silly me :p
 Lathain Valtiel
03-29-2004, 6:51 PM
You may have to raise it back to 5 for balance issues.. Red and yellow don't one shot kill anymore with certainy it seems. Which means that dual and staff probably do. I'll check back on it, but I realize I'm eating my words as is.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-29-2004, 7:45 PM
You may have to raise it back to 5 for balance issues.. Red and yellow don't one shot kill anymore with certainy it seems. Which means that dual and staff probably do. I'll check back on it, but I realize I'm eating my words as is. See, as much as some people are purists about avoiding all admin mods, they do have some nice features (especially if you use them for gameplay and housekeeping purposes only and never use the "admin" functions). With JA Plus 1.8 I had selectively increased the Red and Yellow and decreased the staff. In fact, here are the saber damage cvars I used:

seta jp_StaffDualSpinAttack 10 //default 10
seta jp_DualKataAttack 60 //default 90
seta jp_StaffKataAttackMin 30 //default 60
seta jp_StaffKataAttackMax 60 //default 70
seta jp_StaffDualOtherAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_StaffDualOtherAttackMax 60 //default 90
seta jp_StaffDualNormalAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_StaffDualNormalAttackMax 60 //default 70

seta jp_SingleStrongNormalAttackMin 60 //default 2
seta jp_SingleStrongNormalAttackMax 120 //default 120
seta jp_SingleStrongDfaAttackMin 90 //default 2
seta jp_SingleStrongDfaAttackMax 180 //default 180
seta jp_SingleStrongBackAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_SingleStrongBackAttackMax 60 //default 30
seta jp_SingleStrongOtherAttack 90 //default 100

seta jp_SingleMediumDfaAttackMin 60 //default 2
seta jp_SingleMediumDfaAttackMax 90 //default 80
seta jp_SingleMediumBackAttackMin 15 //default 2
seta jp_SingleMediumBackAttackMax 30 //default 25
seta jp_SingleMediumOtherAttack 60 //default 60

seta jp_SingleFastLungeAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_SingleFastLungeAttackMax 60 //default 30
seta jp_SingleFastBackAttackMin 15 //default 2
seta jp_SingleFastBackAttackMax 30 //default 30
seta jp_SingleFastOtherAttack 30 //default 35

seta jp_SingleKataAttackMin 60 //default 60
seta jp_SingleKataAttackMax 90 //default 90
seta jp_StabDownAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_StabDownAttackMax 60 //default 50
seta jp_RollStabAttackMin 10 //default 2
seta jp_RollStabAttackMax 20 //default 12
seta jp_NewSpinDfaAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_NewSpinDfaAttackMax 60 //default 60
seta jp_NewPullAttackMin 30 //default 2
seta jp_NewPullAttackMax 60 //default 50

Now that I am back to basejka, all of that fine-tuning (for better or worse, some of you are probably thinking my settings are idiotic) is gone. All I have is g_saberdamagescale, which changes all values equally.
 Lathain Valtiel
03-29-2004, 8:09 PM
Ouch. Oh well.
 Kurgan
03-30-2004, 3:28 PM
See, as much as some people are purists about avoiding all admin mods, they do have some nice features (especially if you use them for gameplay and housekeeping purposes only and never use the "admin" functions). With JA Plus 1.8 I had selectively increased the Red and Yellow and decreased the staff. In fact, here are the saber damage cvars I used:

Right, the trouble is every mod-maker thinks they are creating a "value added" mod by putting in the same abusive admin commands we've been seeing since the early days of the JK2 SDK.

That or they are using the Admin stuff as filler for their mod that only adds one or two variables to mess around with for gameplay.

What they should do (as I've said before) is BURY that crap and just release mods with the gameplay changing stuff.

It's like including a loaded sawed off shotgun with hair trigger in every McDonald's Happy Meal. It's just asking for trouble.
 TK-8252
03-30-2004, 9:27 PM
It's like including a loaded sawed off shotgun with hair trigger in every McDonald's Happy Meal. It's just asking for trouble. LOL, that's great! :lol:
Page: 1 of 2