Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modelers needed for new mod SITH:

Page: 1 of 1
 Machine123
02-07-2004, 1:17 AM
SITH: Sith in their History

We have : 2 mappers 3 skinners 0 modelers.

This mod is an SP mod that will have SP campaigns on all the greatest sith lords of all time b4 Palpintine's rise. THat means Marka Ragnos to - Darth Bane. I am currently working on Maps as we speak for each Sith master and their history. The maps for each Sith lord will be atleast 10 or more each following to their untimely demise. Here are the models we need.

Marka Ragnos (young)
Naga Sadow
(exar is all ready done thx to sithlord II!)
Darth Rivan ( wtf i have no pics of him: we need info and pics!)
Darth Revan
(darth malak is being done by grafox thx god!)
Kaan
Darth Bane

e-mail me at chowarrior@juno.com

We need mappers ,skinners and modelrs thx!
 Mercenary
02-07-2004, 1:28 AM
10 or more maps for each sith lord! This will take you and your team an eternity to create. 3 maps for each one is more reasonable but still a ton of work.
 Machine123
02-07-2004, 11:11 PM
true, I was thinking smaller. But then the cries of many fans will come forth=) Well, Im currently working on a Sith war map , and yes its taking forever. Im guessing three is good, but now I need more models!=(

Some kind of Battle droid like from KoTOR.
Sleek and old looking. Maybe take a pic from kotor, the tomb with the haywire droid gaurding it.
 Eldritch
02-08-2004, 6:25 AM
Metaphor follows:

When some people decide to make a mod, they make a hamburger.

You have decided to make the entire cow.

End Metaphor
 Zenday Farlon
02-08-2004, 8:11 PM
So you need a skinner? Well my photoshop isnt working, but until I get it fixed...try emailing Xai-Mura Vodorr at Syphoncell@comcast.net. He's cool with me giving you his email...so go ahead and email him, cuz he's a good skinner (only skinner, he can't do models). Good Luck man
 Squee-sithguy
02-10-2004, 12:25 AM
revan is done dude, i made it like 2 weeks ago LOL well here it is if ya need it http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=23323)

hehe

btw: revan model is supposedly being made by aaron smith, i dunno when thats gonna be done...but my revan skin is good enough for now ;)

edit: oh ya i would be glad to be a skinner in your mod just email me if you need me Squee@blackdeathclan.net
 Machine123
02-10-2004, 2:35 PM
good guys, just e-mail me instead and I'll add you to the team.

Right now i need mappers bad.
 Mercenary
02-10-2004, 4:29 PM
You should probably post a request for editors in the editing request forum.
 Abstracked
02-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Eldritch
Metaphor follows:

When some people decide to make a mod, they make a hamburger.

You have decided to make the entire cow.

End Metaphor

Eldritch has just made my thoughts clear.
 ksk h2o
02-12-2004, 8:51 PM
Originally posted by Machine123
(darth malak is being done by grafox thx god!)

Whos doing what now?
 Machine123
02-13-2004, 4:37 PM
you+) that was a while back when i posted. thx
Page: 1 of 1