Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your opinion

Page: 1 of 1
 Drizztthe2nd
02-05-2004, 5:49 PM
I'd like to have your guys opinions on the best star wars movie.
 Redwing
02-08-2004, 8:30 PM
*looks at forum name*

The Phantom Menace? :D

Actually, though, I like Empire Strikes Back myself. ;)
 Jed
02-08-2004, 8:53 PM
Yea, wrong place pal...

But to be honest, I dunno where to put this :p

Oh, now I know :D
 BeastMaster
02-13-2004, 8:31 PM
:ewok:

Personally, I prefer Jedi.

Bigger space battles, a more visually striking lightsaber duel (with Luke & Vader wearing co-ordinated outfits), a massive ground battle that the good guys actually have a chance in hell of winning, and just a generally more epic feel (whereas ESB was all about individual lives caught up in the epic adventure).

Plus, I seem to be the only person on Earth who actively likes ewoks. (The moon of) Endor is one of my favourite SW planets (along with Mon Calamari, Yavin 4, and Corellia).
 jebbers
02-14-2004, 2:34 AM
yea ewoks all the way!!!! my favorite is ROTJ same reasons as Beast Master... :ewok: :fett:
 Wraith 8
02-26-2004, 12:20 PM
well im a space battle fan.

Ep 1 had one battle in space... and i do LOVE the N-1 Nubian starfighter.

but i think my vote goes to Rotj eknor :p
Jedi had an awesome spacebattle.
 Rogue15
02-26-2004, 2:37 PM
hard choice.....i think i like AOTC the most.
 Kylilin
03-01-2004, 5:45 AM
I'm going to go with Return of the Jedi.
 The Doctor
10-22-2005, 12:56 PM
hard choice.....i think i like AOTC the most.
No offense, but Attack of the Clones was bad...
anyway, I'd have to say that Return of the Jedi was my favourite. I loved the lightsaber battle at the end.
 Great Scott!
10-25-2005, 7:48 PM
No offense, but Attack of the Clones was bad...
anyway, I'd have to say that Return of the Jedi was my favourite. I loved the lightsaber battle at the end.How'd I know this was gonna happen? One person says their favorite is a non-ROTS prequel Star Wars movie, and then SOMEBODY has to say it's bad. They don't say they disagree, they don't say they THINK it's bad, they just say it is. Grow up.

Anyways, it's really tough for me to choose. I love certain things about every movie that I really can't decide:

The Phantom Menace: Pod racing.
Attack of the Clones: The clones in general.
Revenge of the Sith: Anakin and Obi-Wan duel.
A New Hope: Ending.
The Empire Strikes Back: Battle of Hoth.
Return of the Jedi: Ending.

Now of course, there are more to the movies that I really like, but those I posted are my favorites. I really can't decide. Whenever anyone asks what my favorite movie is, I just say the Star Wars saga.
 The Doctor
11-01-2005, 7:30 PM
How'd I know this was gonna happen? One person says their favorite is a non-ROTS prequel Star Wars movie, and then SOMEBODY has to say it's bad. They don't say they disagree, they don't say they THINK it's bad, they just say it is. Grow up.
You grow up:p

Sorry if I offended you, but AOTC was bad - it's common knowledge. Everyone I know agrees with me. The only good part was the battle of Geonosis. That was a good battle scene.

Phantom Menace wasn't bad. It was alright.
 Great Scott!
11-18-2005, 4:23 PM
Common knowledge? Man, I hate it when people get their opinions mixed up with facts... I thought it was good, he thought it was good, there- now we know it's not a fact that it's bad anymore, so stop insisting it is.
Page: 1 of 1