Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Basic & Enhanced Submission: Advanced Menus

Page: 1 of 1
 Teancum
01-22-2004, 8:35 PM
Since I don't have read/write access to freepository, and I'm going to add these to pcgamemods and jk2files, I just uploaded a zip to another forum I use that allows attachments. So, here you go:

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1503841#post1503841)
 razorace
01-23-2004, 2:50 AM
Ok dokie. I'll look it over when I have time.
 Azymn
01-23-2004, 7:51 PM
Multiple crosshairs - nice.
 razorace
01-25-2004, 9:06 AM
Checking out now....
 razorace
01-25-2004, 9:50 AM
Seems to be pretty cool. I've given you read/write access to the repository.

Be sure to do the following:

1. Add all the relivent data to the ojp_readme and ojp_changelog.

2. merge the altered files into all three branches (basic, enhanced, and sabersys) of the project. I beleive the details on the setup are listed in the "Accessing the Source" sticky. I'm not sure if you're using command line access or the website system.

Remember that the webpage system doesn't automatically merge changes so you're gonig to have to be 100% sure that you've merged all the other OJP data before committing. This is a much, much easier process if you're using a direct access to the repository, so I highly recommend you do that beforehand.

Contact me if you want help with that. I've figured out a much easier way to get things set up for a direct access so it shouldn't take too long if you're interested.

3. Inform me when you're done so I can update my copies and verify that everything was commited correctly.

Suggestions/Comments:
1. Would it be possible to add the crosshair selector to MP? I'm sure there's people that would like to use it there too.
 Teancum
01-26-2004, 1:14 AM
Hmmm, thought I added the crosshairs in MP. I'll check it out and make sure that's in there.

*edit* It is in there. Notice under Draw Crosshair it says "One" instead of "On". It counts 1-8 just like in SP. Crosshair size is there too.

I'll be submitting selectable 'default only' skin versions of the hidden skins soon. (Jedi J2-my fav, Jedi Master, Brown Cultist, Jawa, Elder, Merchant)
 Teancum
01-29-2004, 3:52 PM
I tried the command line uploading deal, it says I'm missing cygwin1.dll. I'll need some tutorials on this.
 Samuel Dravis
01-29-2004, 5:27 PM
Looks great Teancum. :)
 razorace
01-29-2004, 7:02 PM
Originally posted by Teancum
I tried the command line uploading deal, it says I'm missing cygwin1.dll. I'll need some tutorials on this.

You need to talk to me personally. I'll get you set up. I assume you have some sort of IM service?
 Teancum
01-29-2004, 7:13 PM
AIM: stmelton
MSN: tazztazz@hotmail.com (Steve)
 Admiral Chemix
02-04-2004, 4:28 PM
The menus look great, though when I look in the mod section it only shows the first letter of the mod name
 Teancum
02-04-2004, 7:38 PM
Hmm... I'll have to look into that. Mods won't really be an issue right now, since it's in OJP...and that's already a mod, but I'll look into it nonetheless since it's a bug.
Page: 1 of 1