Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

xMod 2.5.0 - Release

Page: 1 of 1
 =X=Master HeX
01-21-2004, 10:25 PM
=======
- Subadmin rcon passthrough command available to admins
- Fixed a crash bug related to an honor code check
- Added a new admin.lst file where you can assign specific admins specific commands
- New x_say command to speak without the server tag in front of your name to a specific team or all players
- Added subadmin logging features
- Added rcon logging on dedicated servers
- Flipped x_weapontoggle so it displays the correct toggle state
- Admins now get a list of available commands when they auth or type an invalid command
- Fixed level fix commands so they actually save correctly
- Private tells don't take up all of your chat line any longer
- You may now log out of subadmin/authadmin
- Removeloc can now delete specific location marker slots
- flipkick mode 2 will allow you to front wall walk without timing your jump
- Subadmins may now look up a player's IP address
- Fixed a baseJA 'Saber has no owner' crash bug

http://xmod2.cat5camp.com)

I've added a server config maker to the page for you lazy admins out there (me) ;)
 SlapNut
01-22-2004, 6:12 AM
cant they just make an unholly super x mod so they dont have to keep making new ones every half hour?
 Rumor
01-22-2004, 8:03 AM
incase you haven't noticed HEX IS THE ONE THAT MAKES THE MOD. and as with any mod there are bugs, therefore any GOOD *cough* TAKE NOTE RAVEN/LA *COUGH* DEVS will release fixes ASAP.
 Crow_Nest
01-22-2004, 9:55 AM
Um, enough with the xmods, i have to keep updating every few days!
 Tinny
01-22-2004, 4:17 PM
you don't have to since its completely server side, Amidala from chop shop still uses 2.1
 =X=Master HeX
01-22-2004, 6:46 PM
I just release em... You server admins can use the updated or keep the old... totally up to you guys ;)
 gotcha8903
01-23-2004, 1:44 AM
rumor hit the nail on the head
 Rumor
01-23-2004, 1:56 AM
Originally posted by gotcha8903
rumor hit the nail on the head

thats why i pop in from time to time. gives me a break from playing nice to the whiners in CoD's community :D
 SlapNut
01-23-2004, 3:34 AM
ok for the next xmod, make it released later so thus u can fix the problems before you relese it instead of after you relese it, thus causing another version.

meh what am i saying, i dont know anything bout mods, just sound logic to me
 Rumor
01-25-2004, 4:56 AM
it can be tested only to an extent by a handfull of people, therefore there is no way they will find all bugs themselves. thats what patches/updates are for. people find stuff and they fix it.

also they have set stages of development. certain features will be added at certain stages that way everything *should* be ironed out by the time they get to the next phase.
Page: 1 of 1