Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KFS- *.veh extension error.

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
01-04-2004, 12:59 AM
I downloaded the other KFS map where you can fly the mellenium falcon and stuff, and well, Everytime I go to run the map, it keeps comming up with a vehical extension error, do I need more ram or is there a command I can type in to bypass it?
 gotcha8903
01-04-2004, 1:38 AM
i had this problem too. i dont have any vehicles in my base folder except for the KFS.pk3 ones. not even the tie-vader or ywing it came with:confused:
 |GG|Carl
01-04-2004, 10:25 AM
That map is a little bit complicated, but here it is:

Put all of these ones in the base folder:
KFS.pk3
MYMUSIC.pk3

Put one of these ones in the base folder:
y-wing.pk3
tie_proto.pk3
YOURCUSTOM.pk3

NOTE: you can only have one more vehicle in the base folder if you use the KFS map.
 -=DarkZero=-
01-05-2004, 12:30 AM
IT STILL doesn't work man, i don't know why.
 GothiX
01-05-2004, 6:28 AM
You'll need to delete any custom vehicles, or maps that contain them. You could also just not play KFS, which is even better.
 -=DarkZero=-
01-05-2004, 8:19 PM
I had to delete the sp thing for everything to work, and It was the problem, because I could only find 1 ship located on it, and when loading the game, it kept multiplying the image of that ship, and it uses it for all the other ones or something, it was fked up.
 |GG|Carl
01-05-2004, 9:42 PM
My friend had the same problem, and he just had forgotten to delete the old KFS.
Page: 1 of 1