Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Progress???

Page: 1 of 1
 jedispy
12-29-2003, 7:26 AM
Hey guys. It's been a LONG time since I've stopped by. I am just curious to see how things are going with the mod. I just took a peek at the webpage and saw tha the total progress bar was still at 35% (as it was the last time I peeked a long time ago.) Wanting to give the benefit of the doubt, I was hoping that there might be more progress than that (totally not that I'm judging). I've got great respect for what you guys are doing, and I wanted to give you a big "hell yeah, keep up the good work."

Later.

Jedispy
 Benevolence
12-30-2003, 1:18 AM
Things are going well and are starting to pick up. The past semester kinda put a damper on things and was really tough for a lot of the team. The holidays also didn't provide much rest as a lot of the team had real life issues to deal with. Now things look like they are really picking up steam before the new semester starts and the three level extended demo is coming along very nicely. It will be ready WID, but I would start checking back on a weekly basis to see how things are going. As the three level demo is nearing completion we'll be giving updates and better hints as to it readiness :) .

I will say the maps are vitually completed; it's now a matter of putting the polish on and testing/debugging/making sure the durned thing works like its supposed to :). Of course that is easier said than done. So:

RELEASE DATE: WID (forseeable near future... maybe ;) )
 Fracman
12-30-2003, 8:00 AM
Exactly. I remember my Dad saying "We will be there when we are there!" to the question when we would arrive to our target while driving somewhere :p

When is the demo done? :wid:

When is the whole mod done? :wid:

That's life :D
Page: 1 of 1