Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What's New?

Page: 3 of 4
 zERoCooL2479
10-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Great job,

I'm very interested on how you are getting the code to communicate with the engine if its in c++.

-c1
 razorace
10-11-2005, 3:50 PM
you pretty much have to...

extern "C"
{
}

everything that has to be called between the C++/C barrer, but it only applies to the C++ side of things. A great tutorial on the subject can be found here (http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/mixing-c-and-cpp.html#faq-32.6).
 razorace
10-13-2005, 3:42 PM
Don't worry, the beta server hasn't gone away. Our server host is currently moving our server over to a faster/better AMD host machine. The server will be back up as soon as the conversion is finished.
 razorace
10-14-2005, 9:51 PM
The beta server is back and is supposed to be faster than ever. The new IP is 207.210.215.233. Enjoy!
 Samuel Dravis
10-17-2005, 12:06 AM
Basic beta DL updated.
 qrc
10-25-2005, 7:01 PM
Basic beta DL updated.
PCGameMods is down (at least at the time of this post), right on the day when I got my server converted to AMD... and planned to download Basic to upload it to the server... could you perhaps provide another download source for OJP Basic, or do these PCGameMods downtimes only last a short while?

Thanks. :)
 razorace
10-25-2005, 9:19 PM
Kurgan has been kind enough to mirror the lastest Basic beta @
http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/downloads.shtml)
 razorace
11-10-2005, 4:04 AM
Well, I reached a nice milestone today. I was successfully able to make a weapon appear to be visually holstered without requiring the special models that were nessicary in previous versions of OJP.

I hope to have this feature fully operational in a week or so (I'm very busy with school work).

Also, in the works is the long awaited port of the SP NPC navigation code. This has proven to be pretty tricky but I'm making progress.
 razorace
12-03-2005, 4:42 AM
Hi everyone. I'd just like to announce that I've uploaded OJP Basic v0.0.9 to pcgamemods.com. This is a direct link to it. (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17471.html)

Yes, I'm aware that we "skipped" 0.0.8 but that was due to it being an internal team beta. Please bare in mind that all the 0.0.8 and 0.0.9 features/improvements are new from the last public release. Enjoy!
 Buffy
12-03-2005, 8:18 PM
yay !!
thank you for new version
I got now :)
 razorace
12-13-2005, 6:02 AM
And now there's a nice snapshot release of Basic v0.1.0. There's a lot of new stuff in here so be sure to check out the changelog. The file can be found on...pcgamemods (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17662.html)

Version 0.1.0

New Features:

BugFix16 - Fixed a problem with turrets' splash damage missing a "method of death". This was screwing up the death messages for people that died from getting hit by turret splash damage.

BugFix17 - Fixed a problem where bots were getting bumped from the game incorrectly whenever a human player tried to spectate a bot.

Improvements/Fixes:

AdminSys - Altered team balancing behavior so that the bot/human balance is only checked when the teams are completely balanced. This was done to fix a problem with the bot/human balancer doing conflicting switches when the team balancer was attempting to even the teams.

Asteroids - Fixed bug where the enhanced kill messages for players getting killed by vehicles weren't displaying properly.

CoOp - Fixed backwards compatibility issue with the way JKO sets the enemy to "the player" by using the keyword "kyle" instead of "player".

Chat Spam Protection - Fixed problem with chat spam protection blocking all messagemode3 and messagemode4 messages.

Holstered Weapons - The position of the holstered weapons can now be configured on a per-skin basis using holster.cfgs. This operates very similar to the sounds.cfg files. IE, the holster.cfg for a red team skin would be holster_red.cfg and the default holster.cfg for a model is simply holster.cfg. See the premade holster.cfgs for the file format information.
- Added holstered weapon debugging cvars so that players can tweak their holstered weapons in real-time during the game. (ojp_holsteredweapons, ojp_holsterdebug, ojp_holsterdebug_boneindex, ojp_holsterdebug_posoffset, ojp_holsterdebug_angoffset)

RGB Sabers: Added cvar (ojp_teamrgbsabers) to allow players to see RGB sabers instead of team-based colors during team games.

True View - Fixed possible memory leak involving True View's config file parser not closing the file after reading it.

New Cvars:

Holstered Weapons:
ojp_holsteredweapons 2 - controls how holstered weapons are rendered.
ojp_holsterdebug 0 - Controls the debugging of the holster system. Value sets which type of holstered weapon is being debugged.
ojp_holsterdebug_boneindex 0 - Controls which bone that the current debug holsterType is based off of.
ojp_holsterdebug_posoffset "0.0 0.0 0.0" - Controls the positional offset for the current debug holsterType.
ojp_holsterdebug_angoffset "0.0 0.0 0.0" - Controls the angular offset for the current debug holsterType.

RGB Sabers:
ojp_teamrgbsabers 0 - Controls the saber blade colors during team games.
 Teancum
12-15-2005, 8:18 PM
Hmmm...JKO support eh? Last time I tried to use JKO in JA, I had all sorts of AI path issues on the first level. I had a JKO conversion mod going for awhile -- had new UI, you could change Kyle's clothes, saber color, length, hilt -- all on one menu. I might pick it up again if pathing works right.

Which reminds me. If I do reinstall the game, I'll have to create a SP 'post level' variation menu that allows you to change appearance (but not species) after each level. (Ever think it was funny that you always had the same clothes on?... I mean, for days on end?)
 razorace
12-15-2005, 9:08 PM
I'm still working on the SP navigation code. I'm not sure when I'll have it finished.
 razorace
12-16-2005, 6:20 AM
New Basic v0.1.1 (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17712.html)

This is another quick update to get the latest features out into the open for use on the OJP beta server. The major changes from last release are /centersay, Map URLs, and the improvements to the auto team balancing system.

================================================== ===========================

Version 0.1.1:

New Features:

AdminSys:
- Added /centersay command to enable admins to print messages in the center of player's screens in nice big text. Just treat this command like /say.

BugFix18 - Fixed a problem with certain bolted items (holstered weapons, flags, and siege items) not updating properly while the player is riding a vehicle.

BugFix19 - Fixed problem with game not properly displaying any message over 50 characters long with center print.

Map URLs (MapURLs):
This feature allows server admins to display an URL to download a map if a client doesn't have the map. Simply add the map's download URL to "mapURL" (a cvar). This feature requires that OJP to be running on their machine.

Improvements/Fixes:

AdminSys:
- Auto team balancing restrictions now apply to players joining teams. If you wish to switch teams when the balancer is in full effect, you're going to have to talk someone into spectating before moving to the other team.

CoOp - Objective related messages are no longer cut off after 50 characters. See BugFix19.

Holstered Weapons:
- Fixed problem with the "disabled" holster option throwing a bunch of error messages ingame. Also tweaked the holster.cfg documentation a bit on that subject.
- Fixed problem with holstered weapons not sticking to player properly while riding vehicles. See BugFix18.

RGB Sabers - Black saber now has white core in saber blur trail.

True View:
- Fixed problem with True View screwing up the sniper view if cg_trueguns is active.
- Changed default cg_truefov to 80 to make the visuals look more like the normal view.

New Cvars:

mapURL - Setting this cvar to a map's download URL will display this URL to players that don't have the map.
 Cid88
12-16-2005, 6:37 AM
Heh, ever gonna use that saberthrow I sent you?

Because I'm going to be doing a better looking one later.
 razorace
12-16-2005, 7:49 AM
You mean the saber throw animation? I don't think you ever actually sent it to me. Please note that the current throw setup uses a horizontal spinning throw (like basejka) rather than Keshires vertical spin. The vertical spin just didn't look right so I switched it back.

FYI, the throw system is finished and working. I've noticed some visual errors involving the dual sabers but the basic system works fine.
 razorace
12-16-2005, 6:32 PM
I've discovered a problem with the AI bots that I accidently introduced into the code when I tried to get the TABBots to work on siege_endor. Sorry about that.

I've created a special mini-patch for the beta server and the fix will be in the next OJP release. If you need/want it any earlier, just contact us.
 dannyboy233
12-19-2005, 9:28 PM
Hi
I was just wondering, for the next release if it would be possible to add a Last man standing Team FFA mode? You know, kind of similar to MBII gameplay, but without all the obj's and stuff. Or, if you know of a mod which enables this already, could somone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Daniel
 razorace
12-20-2005, 1:42 AM
mmm, well, I'm not sure people are really interested in that or not. I believe that JA+ already has a "highlander" mode but I don't know how popular it is.
 dannyboy233
12-20-2005, 4:33 AM
Yes I have heard of that, but JA+ doesnt have the things like Holstered weapons and such, but since OJP and MBII borrow elements from eachother, wouldnt it be possible to take it from them?
Oh and one question: In the current version of Enhanced, what is the button for blocking? And when is the next enhanced version expected for release?
Thanks for your time,
Daniel
 Lathain Valtiel
12-20-2005, 7:49 AM
Forget that, I have a better idea.

Holocron Team FFA.

You know you want it.
 razorace
12-20-2005, 3:43 PM
MB2 is actually using a modified version of the Siege gametype rather than something team-FFA based. It would be easier to impliment it from scratch rather than attempting to "port" it from what was done in the MB2 code.

As for blocking in the current version, there is no blocking button. Blocking is automatic. However, to attempt to parry attacks, you just need to move into the direction of the attack.

Finally, I don't know how the next version of Enhanced will be. I'm sort of hoping to finish SP Navigation code port before working on Enhanced again. We will see.
 Neon
12-22-2005, 5:39 PM
like some SP's NPC ride swoop bike and chase player ..
I hope MP's Bot use all vehicles too (Tauntaun, ATST, X-wing, ete ...)

Well sorry for answering so late, but the npc's follow you on a swoop on that zonju v level, so maybe that can be a start. (But after thinking, I don't really use bots, so this wouldn't be that important, I think.).

But what I would like to see is something totally new, like the wall hanging, and holstered weapons. But I don't know what that could be.
 Buffy
12-26-2005, 7:06 AM
Well sorry for answering so late, but the npc's follow you on a swoop on that zonju v level, so maybe that can be a start. (But after thinking, I don't really use bots, so this wouldn't be that important, I think.).

But what I would like to see is something totally new, like the wall hanging, and holstered weapons. But I don't know what that could be.

I can wait long time hehe ..
ok can make NPC I spawn in SP map
make they ride any vehicles too ?
right now they just standing and shooting me or attack me by light saber
is only "zonju v level" NPC can use vehicles ? only swoop Bike ? can make use X-wings or Tie too ? Tauntaun or ete too ?
thank you
 razorace
12-26-2005, 3:48 PM
Unfortunately, programming the NPCs to drive vehicles is very tricky since the vehicles are so customizable and act so much differently than the normal players. Anyway, I think the only vehicles that the NPC were originally designed to drive were the ATST and the shoops. The Tie Fighters/Bombers don't count as that was done with scripting.
 Buffy
12-27-2005, 1:38 AM
I see ... thank you :)
 razorace
12-28-2005, 9:26 PM
Escaped Turkey is changing the beta server's IP again as part of a ISP provider change. The new IP will be 65.99.207.41 as of the new year.

Have a great New Year's Eve!
 razorace
01-13-2006, 5:11 AM
New Enhanced Version (v0.0.4). The file is currently available @ pcgamemods.com (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18310.html)

Version 0.0.4:

New Features:

Movement System (MoveSys):
This is just a collection of the movements tweaks that we've added to the game. For now, all we've done is reduce the speed of players when running backwards and strafing left/right.

New Saber Effects (NewSaberEffects):
We've replaced the original saber-to-saber clash effect with something much more true to the movies.

Improvements/Fixes:

Saber Combat System:

Slow Bounces:
Whenever a saber user is saber stunned and has 50+ DP, or is saber knockdowned and has 50+ FP, the player will automatically avoid the mishap and instead move a little slower on the saber bounce.

- Added realistic stumble movement to the stun animations based on their footwork.
- Tweaked the saber block animation times.
- A player's saber block position now updates properly whenever a new swing is blocked.

Saber Throw System:
- Added menu items for Saber Throw Button binding.
 razorace
01-13-2006, 5:13 AM
Also, remember that the latest version of OJP Enhanced will be running all day today (friday). Enjoy!
 Buffy
01-17-2006, 5:59 AM
Im still enjoying this Mod ... I love ojp Bot so much !
thank you again !
:duel:
 razorace
01-20-2006, 4:34 AM
New Enhanced Version (v0.0.5). The file is currently available @ pcgamemods.com (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18455.html)

Version 0.0.5:

Improvements/Fixes:

Dodge System:
- Fixed problem with Dodge having an opening in the player's saber defense immediately after a Dodge is completed.

Melee System:
- Fixed the problem with melee's kick and grapple sticking the player to the ground.

Saber Combat System:

Blocking:
- Fixed problem with the parries only regularly working when the defender is moving forward/backwards.
- Blocks made in the correct direction to parry don't cost DP and play a special "knockaway" animation.
- The block animations now update per saber impact.

Slow Bounces:
- Slightly slowed down the slow bounce animations.

- Having a hidden saber style selected when a player dies no longer causes it to switch to another style when they respawn.
- Tweaked the speed at which players can switch saber styles to prevent style spazing while switching in lagged games.
- Saber drop (disarms) can't occur unless the player has less than 50 FP.
- Saber no longer activates if the saberer kicks while their saber is deactivated.

TABBots:
- TABBots now only walk in Enhanced when they are attacking with the lightsaber.

Saber Throw System:
- Saber users can now punch if they drop/throw their saber away.
- Dropped sabers no longer turn on saber blade if their owner died and respawns.
 razorace
01-24-2006, 2:55 PM
Tokakeke has been nice enough to host the latest version of Enhanced on his server, [KP] OJP Enhanced 0.0.5. You can find it @ 72.36.250.36:29070.
 razorace
01-31-2006, 9:37 PM
I've created a server tracker (http://soil.zapto.org/jka_tracker/jkatracker.php?tracker=51) for Tokakeke's server using soil's custom JKA Server Tracker thingy. You can check that out in this LucasForums thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2008581#post2008581).
 razorace
02-06-2006, 7:35 PM
Basic v0.1.2 is now out. Unfortunately, pcgamemods.com's submission system is broken so we're using Kurgan's mirror this time around. You can get the file here (http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/mods/ojp_basic_012.zip).

Version 0.1.2:

New Features:

BugFix20 - Fixed problem with the Bot AI's force power selection not being properly handled by the game.

BugFix21 - Fixed issue with players occasionally moving as if in a saber style when using weapons other than the lightsaber.

Expanded MOTD:
This new feature allows server admins to send a message of the day to each client as they join the game. These MOTDs are displayed in the center of the player's screen when they first join the server. This MOTD is in addition to the MOTD displayed during map load. The MOTD that is displayed can be based on weither or not the client is running the correct client. See the descriptions for ojp_clientMOTD and ojp_MOTD.

Improvements/Fixes:

Admin System:
- Added some fancy text wrap to centersay to prevent it from cutting off words mid-word when wrapping the text to fit on the screen.
- Fixed problem with g_teamForceBalance = 2 not working properly.
- Bots removed by bot_minplayers are now removed in a way so that they don't conflict with the g_teamForceBalance setting.

CenterSay:
- Tweaked text wrap behavior to be better about not text wrapping when not nessicary.
- Fixed text wrapping so it will work without the client plugin.

CoOp:
- Ported Sand Creature's AI from the SP code. (NPCSandCreature)

Holstered Weapons:
- Added holster.cfg for atst_pilot.
- Added holster.cfgs for the Clones Ultima package by Marz.
- Added holster.cfg for reborn.
- Added holster.cfg for reelo.
- Added holster.cfg for snowtrooper.
- Added holster.cfg for the magnaguard VM player model.
- Added holster.cfg for jetclone playermodel.
- Added menu item for ojp_holsteredweapons to Setup->Advanced menu.
- Fixed bug with holstered weapons appearing on players that are invisible due to mindtrick.

RGBSabers:
- Added menu item for ojp_teamrgbsabers to Setup->Advanced menu.

Server Filters:
- Made OJP Basic filter the default server filter to encourage OJP Basic usage on servers.
- Removed the OJP Enhanced filter since the OJP Basic client doesn't work with it.

TABBots:
- Fixed the problem with the TABbots crapping out in siege after changing the way objectives are checked for validity by the bots.

New Cvars:
ojp_clientMOTD - This is the MOTD that is displayed to players are running the proper client plugin.
ojp_MOTD - This is the MOTD that is displayed to players that aren't running the proper client plugin. This defaults to a message that recommends that the player runs the client plugin.
 razorace
02-06-2006, 8:07 PM
Rapid fire! Here's a new release of OJP Enhanced (v0.0.6) as well. You can get it here (http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/mods/ojp_enhanced_006.zip). Remember to give us some feedback on the forums and that you need to run the mod thru the included .bat file to make everything work properly.

Also, see this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=145540) for a list of servers that are running Enhanced.

============================================

Version 0.0.6:

Improvements/Fixes:

Fatigue System:
- Carrying a siege objective no longer freezes FP regeneration.

LedgeGrab:
- Fixed problem with the player's view jumping around sometimes when they let go of or climb up a ledge.
- Fixed bug with players spaz ledgegrabbing on short ledges.
- You now must be in mid-air for ledgegrab to work.

Saber System:
View Lock:
- Reworked the viewlocking system to make it functional. Basically, viewlock adds a little bit of tactile feeling to saber-on-saber impacts by preventing players from moving or turning a way that would make the sabers illogically pass thru each other.

- Players now hold their saber stance while walking forward.

Saber Throw System:
- Dual saberers can no longer get an invisible saber blade by switching to blue style while their first saber is dropped.
- Fixed problem with dual saberers being able to activate their dropped sabers by switching to another weapon and back.
- Dropped sabers can now be picked up by either crouching or rolling over them.
- Sabers will no longer stick into walls if their blade isn't facing the wall.
- Added german translations for the saber throw menu items.

Server Filter:
- Made OJP Enhanced filter the only filter since OJP is incompatible with basejka or OJP Basic.
 Buffy
02-08-2006, 4:49 AM
thank you !!! ;)
 razorace
02-17-2006, 3:48 AM
New Enhanced version (v0.0.7)! Sorry about it being a little late. Pcgamemods.com is still messed up so I'm hosting it on an alternate host. You can find it here (ojp.jediknight.net/files/betas/ojp_enhanced_007.zip)

And remember that we're running OJP Enhanced every friday at 65.99.207.41. I hope you'll join us for some fun lightsaber action!

============================================

Version 0.0.7:

New Features:

Blaster Bolt Block System (BoltBlockSys):
We've retooled the Blaster Bolt Blocking.
- All blaster bolt blocks require 5 DP to block. If a player has less than 5 DP, they can still block by making the bolt physically hit their saber blade.
- There's no time limit between bolt blocks.
- Running or jumping reduces your effective block skill level by 1.
- Jedi Master level defenders now reflect all blocked bolts in into the direction they are facing.

Knockdown System (KnockdownSys):
Ported the knockdown system from SP. In addition, players can't use force powered getups if they are fatigued.

Saber Combat System:

Death From Above:
- The DFA special move can now be done midair.
- To do an DFA, you must be winding up to do a overhead swing and be moving at run speeds.
- Added the DFA special move (with different animation) to the purple (desann) style.
- DFA moves cost 2x DP to block.

Desperation Parries:
Parrying an attack while in the danger levels for DP or FP will regenerate 10 DP or 5 FP respectively. This allows skilled players to continue fighting long over their energy is expended. Desperation Parries make the force heal sound to alert fighters to the fact that regeneration has occurred.

Dual Saber Balancing:
- No FP cost for transitions or attack fakes
- Double FP cost for attack moves.
- Dual sabers must have a higher amount of FP (75 FP) to prevent being disarmed.

Lunge:
The Blue Style's Lunge special move has been retooled to fit in with the new saber combat system.
- All single saber styles can now do lunges.
- When fatigued, defenders can't saber block or dodge a lunge.
- Saber blocking a lunge requires double the standard DP saber block cost (20 DP).

Overhead Flip:
- All single bladed weapons now have an overhead flip special move.
- The red and purple styles have overhead flip slash while the yellow, blue, and aqua styles have an overhead flip stab.
- Flip Stabs no longer over spin.
- Overhead flip moves now cost 2x standard block DP to block.
- Overhead flips no longer slow down when a player is fatigued.

Purple Saber Balancing:
- Sped up the windup and returns for the purple style.

Red Saber Balancing:
- Sped up the windup and returns for the red style.

Staff Saber Balancing:
- Staff sabers saber block at half DP cost.
- Double FP cost for attack moves.
- Staff sabers must have a higher amount of DP (75 DP) to prevent stuns.

Improvements/Fixes:

Dodge:
- Players can no longer do body dodges while using weapons other than the saber or melee.

Saber Combat System:

Fakes:
- Retooled attack fakes to make them occur even when the player isn't moving or is moving in the same direction as the original attack. Attack faking in this situation reverses the direction of the attack. This makes attack fakes much easier to do.
- Attack fakes now have longer saber trails to make them visually different than normal attacks.
- Players can no longer do an attack fake while already in an attack fake.
- Fixed minor bug where attack fakes could continue multiple attacks if the attacker missed or if the defender Dodged the attack.

- Fixed problem with players Dodging attacks instead of saber blocking when the blade directly touches the player's body.
- Players can no longer parry during a block that they are forced into while attacking.
- Fixed problem with Blue style (and other styles in some situations) causing exessive DP drain seemly at random.
- Fixed problem with defenders having attacker behavior when hit in certain situations.
- Made the saber behavior be more mechanical and less random.
- Fixed bug with some defenders not going into a block animation when hit.
- Players can no longer parry if they are hit while in a saber bounce animation.
- Reduced Blue Style's attack animation speed by %20 to make it more balanced vs the other styles.
- Removed the ability to instantly transition into a new attack in some saber impact/bounce situations.
- A normal attacking saber now counters an attack fake.
- Increased length of blue style bounce animations to make them visible.

TABBots:
- Fixed bug with bots not properly starting attack fakes.
 JRHockney*
02-17-2006, 4:20 PM
I just posted on the MB2 site, you know the drill. Got to go.
 razorace
02-18-2006, 5:30 AM
I've decided to continue running OJP Enhanced on the beta server for this saturday. This will hopefully let more people try the mod out.
 Lathain Valtiel
02-18-2006, 2:38 PM
Only this saturday I hope.
 razorace
02-18-2006, 5:58 PM
Probably only saturday. It is a three day weekend afterall. :) Hopefully we'll be able to get Tokeke to start hosting Enhanced again so we can switch over to there after today.
 razorace
02-22-2006, 12:10 AM
Someone attacked the OJP repository and deleted all the files. :( Fortunately, we can recover from a backup copy but it will take a while before I update the repository with new code.
 Samuel Dravis
02-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Sorry to hear that. Some people are losers. :(
 Vruki Salet
02-22-2006, 1:38 AM
I just did a CVS update a few hours ago so let me know if you need a copy of it. (Not that you don't have backups Razor. Lol I don't mean to imply that.)

The "modified" date says 10:46 AM Tuesday Feb. 21.
 razorace
02-22-2006, 2:16 AM
Understood. Fortunately, the awesome freepository guy is on the case and will hopefully have the most recent backup up-and-running soon. I might take you up on your offer if I have problems. :)
 razorace
02-22-2006, 3:30 AM
It looks like the erasure might have been an accident. We're looking into it. In the meanwhile, the repository is now back up and running.

On another note, our server admin let me know that we're the largest team project on freepository with 98 members. Wooh!
 razorace
02-24-2006, 6:43 AM
hmmm, the beta server appears to be down at the moment. No matter. Here's Enhanced 0.0.8! (http://ojp.jediknight.net/files/betas/ojp_enhanced_008.zip).

====================================

Version 0.0.8:

Improvements/Fixes:

Dodge System:
- Players now dodge splash damage by rolling with the blast (and getting knocked down).

Fatigue System:
- Fixed bug where moves that cost more FP than the player currently had would cost no FP.
- Melee and special saber moves no longer have the saber attack FP cost stacked with the move's FP cost.
- Decreased cartwheel FP cost to 3.
- Backflips now have a single, upfront cost of 3 FP instead of the Force Jump style of constantly draining FP.

Knockdown System:
- Fixed problem with the players being able to move during non-force powered getups.
- Players can no longer look around while in a knockdown until they're able to get up.
- Fixed a variety of animation glitches involving the new knockdown system whenever the player gets some hang air mid-knockdown.

Saber Combat System:

Blocking:
- Fixed bug with players being able to saber block while in a knockdown (due to new knockdown system).

Dual Saber Balancing:
- Increased saber attack FP cost to 3.

Slow Bounce:
- If player's saber is directly hit while they are in a slow bounce, they will be forced in a true saber mishap.

Staff Saber Balancing:
- Increased saber block DP cost from 50% to 75% normal DP cost.
- Increased saber attack FP cost to 4.
- Increased transition/attack fake FP cost to 4.

- Fixed bug with sabers not properly bouncing while in swing windups.
- Fixed bug with spin moves not bouncing properly.
- While players in the middle of a parry animation, they will parry any attack as long as the enemy is in front of them. This is to assist players in multiple player saber battles.
- Friendly fire saber attacks still cause bounces/impacts but do not do DP/normal damage unless g_friendlySaber is set.
 razorace
02-24-2006, 3:47 PM
I've discovered that the normal MeatGrinder server is down and might be down for a while. As such, I've added a mirror on my backup computer that I'll try to run until the normal MeatGrinder is back up. The IP address is 129.101.19.10.
 JRHockney*
02-24-2006, 5:38 PM
Another thread has been posted at the offtopic section of the Moviebattles site. Blah..blah.. post there to keep it recent....blah ...blah...blah..you know the drill.
 Maxstate
02-24-2006, 5:53 PM
I might try playing OJP again, maybe if i win the MB sabertourney..
Page: 3 of 4