Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rpg

Page: 1 of 2
 Mungo_Fett
11-04-2003, 7:42 AM
join us
 weiderudare
11-04-2003, 9:46 AM
What?????
What do you mean?:confused:
 rick ulo 11103
11-04-2003, 11:33 AM
what are you talking about ???:confused: :confused: :confused:
 Redwing
11-04-2003, 6:18 PM
Mungo Fett, you realize your RPG has to be, you know, ...about something :D
 weiderudare
11-04-2003, 6:22 PM
Technically, it is
Its the RPG about "join us"
Ok, my character is Shade
Shade joined "us"
:D
 Apologetic
11-04-2003, 9:59 PM
((((Let call it an all out rpg!)))))

Apo walks in and sees shade "Long time no see bud"
 Redwing
11-05-2003, 2:21 AM
Freaks :D

Fine :p

My character is Redwing (yes my originality is equalled only by the author of this RPG)

*Redwing, an androgynous humanoid creature covered with red, white and black feathers and sporting cardinal-red wings, walks in after Shade (having also joined "us" :p)*

Redwing: Hello Shade, Apo. Are others on their way to join...us?
 Kuuki
11-05-2003, 3:46 AM
*flys in*

*Mysterious man* "I am the almighty Blargman! Fear the words that thy speakith! For no comprehension shall be achived!!!"

*Eyes shift back and fourth*

*Mysterious man* "Alright, I'm kookee..."
 Black Knight of Keno
11-05-2003, 11:48 AM
Tepe drops from the sky, next to Apo. "Hi Apo... Could you please scrap me out of this... street or something... Damn God... I hate him... I dont want to be his messenger anymore but gotta do what god tells me..." Some thunderbolts hit Tepe "Yes, yes... I know you heard that!!" Tepe shouted towards the sky, standing up. He was dressed in grey cape, grey shoes, grey socks, grey shirt, grey T-shirt, grey underpants and grey pants. His hair was coloured yellow and he was holding a grey hat on his right hand and a grey staff in his left hand. He was really a nerd who dropped off from a airplane for a nice enterance but he blew it so he got to think something so the other "us" wouldn't start teasing him :p
 snowman21
11-06-2003, 12:02 AM
meanwhile, jedi hero snow blows a hole in the wall.
"Uh, is this where Darth Vader is? I'm kinda looking for him, so, you know, if you find him...could you tell me? Thanks."

"Oh and i saw the fliers. I guess i can join you...er...us, or is it you?.....does us stand for something? Oh i am soooo confused!"
 Kuuki
11-06-2003, 1:19 AM
Kookee "Darth Vader? You just missed him a long time ago. Now I heard he's in a Galaxy far, far away."
 snowman21
11-06-2003, 2:11 AM
*snow hits himself in the head*

"Aw petuties! I always just miss him, and he is always in a galaxy far far away!!! At least I can join you guys...or uh, 'us'?"
 weiderudare
11-07-2003, 3:04 PM
Shade looked around
"It seems like we are all here.... So, let's go!"
Shade started to run towards the mysterious us:s target
 Pie™
11-07-2003, 3:18 PM
You guys realise that mungo fett is a friend of me who was fooling around?:D
I think what he was referring to as 'us' is this (http://www.geocities.com/mj_rpg/)
u can still check it out... ;)
 Redwing
11-07-2003, 10:08 PM
((Too bad. We've already hijacked the..."plot". ;)))

Redwing: Er, go go us!...?
 topshot
11-08-2003, 12:10 AM
*Falls from the sky and lands face-first into the cold, hard, pavement, then gets up as if it were nothing.*

"Damn! I thought I landed in front of the gates to Val Halla, the land of the Gods. Anyway, where am I, and what this 'us' I've heard about?"
 Kuuki
11-08-2003, 2:21 AM
*Kookee looks up*

Kookee "Is there something with the sky today? Characters dropping out of no where!?!!"
 snowman21
11-08-2003, 1:03 PM
snow shrugs

"i dunno," snow says, "but i can't wait till darth vader falls from the sky...i'm going to kill him!!!! So, uh, what do we do with this 'you' group, or is it 'us'? OH I AM SO CONFUSED!!!"
 rick ulo 11103
11-08-2003, 2:42 PM
*man flys in with a parachute*

"**** where are those elves."

*realizes sign*

"oh so this is 'US' can i join?"

*five elves fall in from the sky each breaking a bone*

elf 1: "how can"
elf 2: "we"
elf 3: "serve"
elf 4: "hu"
elf 2: "he cant speak he broke his jaw so ill say it for him""you"
elf 5: "master"

"you dont nead to anything... so if im going to join 'US' i might as well say my name it is rick ulo"

*elves start playing music*
 Kuuki
11-08-2003, 2:50 PM
*Kookee walks up to the elves and pours out an entire can of lighter fluid on the elves, even taking the time to get every drop out. Then he pulls out a box of matches, lites a match, and throws it on the elves.*

Kookee *watching the burning elves squrm* "Elves are funny..."
 rick ulo 11103
11-08-2003, 3:31 PM
ya i know i buy five of them every month and put them in the shooting range when there out of date

*whatces one of elves eyes pop*

"hahahahahahaha"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-08-2003, 3:55 PM
Tepe the grey -as they say in the clowds- walks next to the elf's.
"What the...?" He asks and looks the burning elf's. "Where did those come from?" He asks again and then sticks the sharp end of his staff throught the one elf's head. He lifted him up and took somekind of sabre under his cape. He cut the elf's throath and the rest of the body fell to the ground. Tepe looked the burning elf head on his staff. "Yak..." He said and kicked the head off from his staff. Then he took a handcerchief on his other hand from his pocket and starts cleaning the blood from his staff.
 Smellyhat
11-08-2003, 9:26 PM
*A strange body falls from the sky, and with a " iiii wanna join 'us' toooooo" he crashes with his head first into the cold, hard pavement you spoke of...*

"och...":(
 weiderudare
11-08-2003, 9:28 PM
(((((Hey, welcome Smellyhat, you gonna be part of the RPG forums? I hope so)))))

Shade looked at the sad collection of characters.
"Well, any idea what to do now? We can invade Earth. Thats popular nowadays"
 Kuuki
11-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Kookee "Sure what ever, I need to go there anyway, out of lighter fliud..."
 Black Knight of Keno
11-09-2003, 6:50 AM
"Sheesh... If we are going to invade the world... I need a shotgun, UZI's, UMP's, Desert Eagle's and Colt's" Tepe sayd, walkind next to Shade
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 8:19 AM
"Bah! I have my E-11 blaster. That should do it. Anyone who knows magic or have an allmighty weapon?"
 Kuuki
11-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Kookee *being rude* "Um, excuse me!? Lighter Fluid! Need here, less talky more getty."
 topshot
11-09-2003, 11:51 AM
*A magic canister of lighter fluid suddenly appears next me.*

"I've got some, but it's gonna cost you."
 Hermie
11-09-2003, 1:42 PM
another person drops from the sky while humming "its raining men", but this one actually manage to miss the famous cold hard pavement and falls down into a bottomless pit. then a loud "DOґH" come from he pit and then the sound of a jetpack being activated. he comes swooshing out of the pit and land next to the other guys. "hey, are you guys ...us? and in that case, mind if I join? I`m Timor Silvermane by the way" he said and took of his black helmet, revealing long, silverlike hair.
 Smellyhat
11-09-2003, 7:04 PM
walks up to the lighterfluid and smells on it for a while, then threw a lighter in it... "BOOM"

"fuuuun!! :D"

" i heard someone talking about us going to earth and think it's about time we go now"

*makes a lot of useless movements with his feet, as if dancing a bad dance
The cold, hard pavement suddenly are in the middle of a blue, shimmering portal.
the pavement lands on top of an old building and it collapses*

"whoa, then we're here... what was it we were doing here anyway??"
 Pie™
11-09-2003, 7:25 PM
something black falls from the sky.
he hits the pavement, beeing squished into pieces...
Then, suddenly the pieces retract and he becomes something that looks like a giant pie...
"oops, wrong trick" he babbles, and then he becomes a person cloaked in black...
as no one cares, and everyone is overlooking him he tries to get their attention by saying "hi, i'm Pie-raddish!"
As no one reacts to this either, he transforms himself into a pie again, saying "theres pie for all!"
as the others start eating him he says "by the way, can i join us?"
 topshot
11-09-2003, 7:58 PM
Originally posted by Smellyhat
walks up to the lighterfluid and smells on it for a while, then threw a lighter in it... "BOOM"

"fuuuun!! :D"

" i heard someone talking about us going to earth and think it's about time we go now"

*makes a lot of useless movements with his feet, as if dancing a bad dance
The cold, hard pavement suddenly are in the middle of a blue, shimmering portal.
the pavement lands on top of an old building and it collapses*

"whoa, then we're here... what was it we were doing here anyway??"

"Agh! My lighter fluid! Why you dirty, little......that was for Kookee!"

*Takes out an oak bokken and starts chasing after SmellyHat, hitting him every chance he gets.*

"I hope you're willing to pay the ultimate price! That'll be a total of.......14 Republic credits. Thank you, and have a nice day!" :p
 Redwing
11-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Redwing: This is weirder than even I'm used to. How many people want to join 'us', anyway?!

*looks at Pie* Okay...never eating pastry again.
 Kuuki
11-10-2003, 12:50 AM
*kookee sprinkles rat poison onto the pie.*

Kookee "Come on everyone! It's yum-me!"
 Apologetic
11-10-2003, 2:30 AM
Apo presses a button and the place is shadowed by a giant can of lighter fluid.Apo jumps into his ship and hovers above them with his light saber."Ok this should be interesting"Apo dumps the fluid on everyone and then holds his saber in a difrent Neo out fit"To ignite or not to ignite...this is the true question."
 Apologetic
11-10-2003, 2:31 AM
Apo presses a button and the place is shadowed by a giant can of lighter fluid.Apo jumps into his ship and hovers above them with his light saber."Ok this should be interesting"Apo dumps the fluid on everyone and then holds his saber in a difrent Neo out fit"To ignite or not to ignite...this is the true question." Then a pack of rabid weasels com and begin to chew on the others while a giant monkey is being eaten by an ant and screaming frantickly.

(((Can you beat that weirdness?!:D ))))
 Hermie
11-10-2003, 1:31 PM
"So, were supposed to invade this place, eh? then ill be needing some weapons." he starts to look through his pockets, and after a while he draw up a fried chicken. "nope, this wont do" he puts the whole chicken in the mouth of the weasel gnawing him, and keeps looking. "lets see, crowbar;no, talking eggs; no. round elefant; no, a green snowball with podagra and two front teeth; ...........maybe, scissor with hands; no, OH! so thats were I left it" Timor says and draw a two stories house of his pocket. "no wonder I couldnґt find my way home. now this pockets empty, how bout the inner pocket. double sided chair; no, a coconut with a high social intellegence; no, a clone of Smellyhat; no. ah, herґs something." he says and rarely enough goes into his own inner pocket and come out of his backpocket. "its an elfgun!" he demonstrates it by shooting at the giant can of lighterfluid and accidenticaly (sp?) blows the whole thing up, blasting everyone to the ground and killing the weasels, the ant and the frantickly screaming monkey.

(((think I just did)))
 Joetheeskimo
11-10-2003, 1:41 PM
A drill pops up from the ground, and a tiny dwarf pops his head through the hole.

"Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have followed that goon."

The dwarf climbs up through the hole and dusts himself off. He notices everyone is staring at him.

"What??!!"
 Pie™
11-10-2003, 3:02 PM
The giant pie transforms into a green bear with small fangs, and walks over to calm down the monkey... As it's already dead the bear transforms to a bowl of water and starts crying...
Then a french fry with 5 legs and tiny ears pops out of the bowl!
"so, what is it we're gonna invade again?" he peeps
"earth? ok!" he says and pulls out a rather normal-looking ketchup bottle...
As this has little effect he calls for his hot-dog friend steve and rides into the sunset and back again.
"are you guys coming or what!?" he roars :mad:
 topshot
11-11-2003, 8:03 AM
"......?"

*Calls down a Harley Davidson from the heavens, grabs his brother Seph, sticks him in his pocket, and takes off.*

"Yup!"
 Smellyhat
11-11-2003, 2:34 PM
"heeeeyy !!! that's MINE!!!! don't you dare try to steal a clone of me!!! :mad: "

*sneaks up behind Timor and steals the clone*

"mine!:mad: "

As Timor turns against him, he punches Timor right in the chest, unfortunaly hitting his inner pocket and his fist came out the backpocket and shattered the tiny french fry with the ketchup bottle.

...:confused: "what is wrong with your pocket??????"

"wery well then, shall we (us) be going to invade this... "earth" or should we just stay here and do a LOT of silly things??"
 Hermie
11-11-2003, 4:36 PM
"I think we should invade that Dirt or whatever its name is." Timor said and runs into his house and get out a coach with horselegs and get into it.
 Pie™
11-11-2003, 4:36 PM
as smellyhat luckily hits the wrong 5 legged french fry with a ketchup bottle riding a hot dog named steve(there are many of us you know), our shocked hero-fry squeeks; "you, you, you MONSTER!"
He squirts ketchup in smellyhat's eye. and rides beside topshot :)
 weiderudare
11-11-2003, 5:13 PM
"Ok, lets go! Last one to Earth is a meatpie!"
Shade blasted off into space, and soon reached Earth.
 Pie™
11-11-2003, 5:17 PM
MMM MEATPIE!!!
"set in your turbo gas, steve"
*blasts after shade!*
 Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 5:19 PM
"No fair, I don't have a spaceship," The dwarf whines. He grabs onto Pie's sidemirror and hops into his spaceship.
 Pie™
11-11-2003, 5:24 PM
((sounds ok joe, but i don't have a spaceship, only steve the flying hot-dog))
The dwarf holds on to steve the hot dog's b-hind! :D
 Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 5:30 PM
The dwarf realizes he's on a hot dog and starts chewing on the end of it. "Anyone have some ketchup?"
 Pie™
11-11-2003, 5:44 PM
"Yeah, i have some! No, waaaait just a second... YOU'RE EATING STEVE!!!" :eek:
the french-fry squirts the dwarf of steve with a blast of ketchup
Page: 1 of 2