Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is there a saberdamagescale for sp?

Page: 1 of 1
 lionforce
10-04-2003, 10:59 AM
I know you can change the saberdamage in Mp but can you do it for Sp? I don' think the same code works for Sp.
 JediLurker
10-04-2003, 11:48 AM
If only there was. *sigh* I'm pretty sure there isn't. :(
 Greymon
10-04-2003, 9:14 PM
g_sabermorerealistic increases saber damage. Use value 2 or 3.

Also if you use g_dismemberprobabilities 100 you'll do very fatal-looking cuts, though I don't know if that increases damage or just guarantees a lopped off appendage on every deathstroke.

Using those two codes I beat the Darkside final boss in 3 seconds using dual sabers. He charged me, I strafed left and sent two sabers into his neck. Instant kill. That enough saber damage for you?
 Kurgan
10-05-2003, 8:15 AM
Using the method described in the "Not Enough Customization.." thread sticky, g_sabermorerealistic 2 is (I think) higher saber damage, plus full possible dismemberment for every kill.

3 is more like "saberrealisticcombat" was in JK2, meaning an idle saber kills enemies and causes them to fall to pieces.
 Samus
10-05-2003, 6:57 PM
I tried typing g_saber and then using tab to cycle through different commands. I think there was one including something about damage, but I didn't try it.
Page: 1 of 1