Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW: Knights of the Old Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 Eldritch
08-02-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by bleek
NEVER! This is a friendly convo with a little suggestion at the end. Who goes to that XBOX section of the forums anyway?....there are only like 300 posts there. BLEH.

Malak looks kewl.....doesn't he? Make.....make .....make..........

If this is a friendly converation, it'd be more appropriate to take this thread to Yoda's Swamp for off-topic subjects. This is the Showcase forum for new models, maps, skins, and mods. As your post involves none of those things, this isn't a good place to post (it's just going to get moved anyway).

As for the little suggestion at the end, you can make it in the Request forum.
 bleek
08-02-2003, 1:34 PM
How bout screw you lil boy!
 ninja
08-02-2003, 7:08 PM
bleek your pritty F***ing rude man. dude you probebly just made this thread to just make the request. it was only obvious.
 -=DarkZero=-
08-02-2003, 7:39 PM
Now now, leave the man alone, I mean we havn't seen bleek inawhile, and I didn't even notice it was him when I made my first post to this thread =P
 bleek
08-03-2003, 1:14 AM
LoL...the thread was dying before I made that comment...and now i got 2 posts;) .
Ya bascially this was a request and seeing how no one goes to the request forum.....theres really no point in putting it there. And even if some ppl actually do go to the request forum...im pretty sure none of them are modelers/skinners.
I think JK2 is pretty much fading away anyhow...oh well I'll wait for JK3 for sum kewl new things.

Well I guess that wasnt the only reason for this thread...I honestly wanted to know if anyone found out any other endings to the game besides the 2 I found. Seems like there could be more.
 Emon
08-03-2003, 3:36 AM
This isn't a request forum. No one goes there because no one wants to sit around all day making things for some kid who lives three hundred miles away.

It is still very much on the wrong forum.
 ninja
08-03-2003, 6:10 AM
nah man lol your tripping bleek. you gotta think positive. i have a request thread in the request forum. see i was smart enough to come up with the idea that not only my requests but other peoples request also in that thread. now i'm not saying any names but modelers do go to my thread. you gotta think about other people instead of just yourself. if you look you can see that my thread is the most visited and replyed in that forum. i made that so everyone can share their ideas. maybe you'll have more luck there. i'm a little drunk right now so i'm not really saying what i think i really wanna say lol. but hopefully you get my drift.
 bleek
08-03-2003, 1:07 PM
I get your drift.

Emon eats poop!
 Archonon
08-03-2003, 8:37 PM
It's great to see you around the forums again Bleek and forgive for repeating a question already asked but are you still planning on releasing the Solo sibling skins?

I was really looking forward to Jaina (which is rare to say the least) and the new Jacen also looked great.
 The Truthful Liar
08-04-2003, 2:35 PM
*The hammer drops*

~Closed
Page: 1 of 1