Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm out!

Page: 1 of 1
 CortoCG
06-24-2003, 3:08 PM
I'm sad to inform that I'm leaving the mod. I'm not the kind of person that can stand secrecy and mistery between team members. I also don't like to be told what to do when not getting paid, and the only person I gave the authority to do so is Darth_Linux.

I wanna thank Marc, DaniK, Evan, Salv, Chrustec, Ben, David Aspmo, Dave, Miles and Luke for being such a good team mates, and some of you also friends.

This is it for me, so long.

I'll be posting all my models, animations, JO stuff, and everything I can share with ppl at www.cortocg.com)
 michael_collins
06-24-2003, 6:09 PM
G'Luck!
 ewok mercenary
06-24-2003, 6:20 PM
Sorry to see you're leaving - you've done some really great work so far and I hope you consider it again before you leave.

Anyway, whatever you do decide to do, good luck with it :)
 The Count
06-24-2003, 6:32 PM
That's sad to hear that you're leaving the DT phase 1 looks very badass will it be still used in the Mod?
 ImmolatedYoda
06-24-2003, 9:30 PM
nooo, Corto! Mi amigo! Mi hombre favorito, porque?? amo su trabajo, no nos abandona!! well, im sad to see you go after your GREAT work on the Dark Trooper Phase 1...good luck with your life and further projects! :(
 Darth_Linux
06-25-2003, 1:02 AM
I plan on using my unstoppable powers of persuasion to convince Corto to rejoin the team as well as iron out whatever personal issues there seem to be with certain team members. It will not be done in the public forums, just so you know.

I'd like to see Corto, Fracman and The One in my office, pronto, please.
 jp-30
06-25-2003, 1:10 AM
:)

// crosses fingers //
 CortoCG
06-25-2003, 2:20 AM
Okay, Dave deserves it, and so do ppl that doesn't keep sneaky little secrets on the team.

I don't want to throw away the time I put into the mod, nor the dark troopers.

But from now on I'll be operating in radio silence, so if you don't get updates, or hear about my whereabouts is bcuz I doing some serious sh*t.
 recombinant
06-25-2003, 2:38 AM
huzzah!!!!

leave it to darth_linux and his force persuasion...

:D
 The Count
06-25-2003, 5:11 AM
Thats good you are back, trust Darth_Linux to sort everything out.
 ewok mercenary
06-25-2003, 9:03 AM
That's great news and I'm glad to hear you're back in the team :)

I have to wonder though what condition this team is in though, when a member almost leaves because of secrecy and whatnot...

Anyway, I'll use your staying as an excuse to celebrate :)
*Cracks open a few drinks*
 michael_collins
06-25-2003, 11:52 AM
Can I borrow the "persuasion ray" so I can use it on my local shopkeeper?
 The_One
06-25-2003, 7:24 PM
Nothing to see here, move along...
Page: 1 of 1