Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Texture Artist Here

Page: 1 of 1
 n2180vw
06-22-2003, 3:20 AM
Hey I'm all done with School! Finally and I would love to redo/improve some textures for you. I need to learn Radiant more. Just to let you know, I'm looking for a job and I work full-time so don't ask for any deadlines. I will work on the project but those things come first. I'm trying to get a website up of my work and will let you know when that is complete.
 spsblue
06-23-2003, 9:14 AM
I am on a placement year so I work full time but can remake textures in PSP 5 at weekends if you still need some. I need to know texture list and sizes required and then I'll have a shot at it when I have spare time. Please start me with some simple ones!
 Darth_Linux
06-24-2003, 3:50 AM
actually, we have enough texture artists already to get us through. You should talk to NWO Reaper about his Dark Forces 2 Enhanced mod - I hear he is really in need of texture makers.
 Fracman
06-24-2003, 2:41 PM
Thanks for your interest!
Wether you work for DFMO2 or perhaps later even for us,
the textures are similar to do, they're all SW related ;)

I have a hint for you: grab an image processing application that has the ability of layers and vector shapes.
In PSP, this is of real use only since version 7.

PhotoShop has these fonctions already since a while, but it's a bit a decision to afford the price :rolleyes:
 ImmolatedYoda
06-24-2003, 3:37 PM
my mom bought Photoshop 7, so i can use it for free! i just have to learn how. :p
 reaper1576
06-24-2003, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Linux
actually, we have enough texture artists already to get us through. You should talk to NWO Reaper about his Dark Forces 2 Enhanced mod - I hear he is really in need of texture makers.

Thanks Darth any texture artists contact me here reaper@nwo2k.net site sould be up in a week or so now we got a full time webmaster
 spsblue
06-25-2003, 2:24 PM
PSP 5 does layers. But not so sure about vector shapes. Still interested though.
 Fracman
06-25-2003, 6:47 PM
I remember vectors appeared in PSP6,
but better take 7.04 or the latest 8 if you can!
 Ravensroke
07-03-2003, 10:32 PM
I dunno, I've never used vector shapes in my life.

Paths are cool for slots and detailing though.

The clone stamp tool is your best friend for rusting over textures.
 spsblue
07-08-2003, 7:17 AM
:cool:
Page: 1 of 1