Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Matrix RPG

Page: 1 of 4
 jokemaster
05-03-2003, 1:35 AM
OK, this is my first RPG so be patient with me.
Rules:
1. No Godmoding/Neo Moding/Agentmoding
2. NO AGENTS
3. You cannot be any character from the movie.
4. Skills are limited to what morpheus or trinity can do (NO FLYING, Bullet dodging is accepted to an extent)
5. No one post kills
6. no infinite ammo
7. No superhuman stamina (killing a roomful of enemies without breaking a sweat).
8. No Star Wars or futuristic weapons (lasers, lightsabers, anything not currently existing)
9. Post bio in first post
10. You cannot fight agents without being captured/killed
Story:
A high schooler hacker accidently intercepts a message from the real world resistance and starts finding out that our world may not be real.
Character Bios are posted like the following:
Hacker Alias: (Neo, Trinity ETC.)
Place born: (Matrix or Zion)
Alignment: (Machine, Human. Neutral if waiting to be freed)
------
Character name: Louis Nolan
Alias: Jokemaster
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Neutral
 Death_Jedi
05-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Character Name: Death
Alias: Neo
Place Born: Zion
Alignment: human
 jokemaster
05-03-2003, 11:45 AM
((Could you change your alias, there can't be 2 neos))
*It was about 10 PM, Nolan was trying to hack into the last folder in the system. Finally he broke the password and gained acces. Suprisingly there was only one file in there. Suddenly, Nolan heard footsteps and quickly downloaded the file, closed all windows and opened up a Word file, acting as if though he was doing his homework. Once the footseps faded, he began reading the file. It sounded like that conspiracy crap that had been going around for the last few months, but this one looked real.*
 Deac
05-03-2003, 5:14 PM
Name: Jonathan Oxford
Alias: Hawkeye
Alignment: Human

--------------------------------------------

*Oxford sits in a meditative pose in a room atop an apartment block. Below him are police vehicles.*

Let the fools come. Do so and they find reality.
 Flamehart
05-03-2003, 6:05 PM
Hacker Alias: Lance

--------------------------------

Craig was at his own house, and being a hacker as well, was accessing the same file when his computer read that there was another IP Address accessing the file currently. Craig immediately logged out of the folder so as not to be caught, and hoped the other person's computer hadn't read his own while trying to get in. Craig made the decision to try and get the file later.
 Mandalorian54
05-03-2003, 7:43 PM
I was acctually thinking of starting a matrix one myself:p
my mouth is watering.

my character:
Hacker Alias: Scorpion

It was nightime, a soft rain sprinkled over the dimly lit alley. Delta had been waiting a while, but the time was soon, they would be coming. Ghost had forseen it, it would be soon, in this place, any moment now...

Another character, not me:
Hacker Alias: Ghost

A soft wisper trickeled into Scorpion's ear, "There here." The voice echoed in his ear like a fading dream.

Scorpion chouched lower in the shadow, Ghost close behind him. A car pulled into a street just outisde the alley. The two of them watched carefully.

"Agent smith," Said a nervouse voice to the new arrival.

"Do you have it?"

"In my head."

"Smart, what do you want?"

"I just want to live a normal life, I'm tired of being afraid."

Scorpion couldn't listen any longer, "We have to do it now Ghost, before it's too late," He wispered.

The white haired woman stared at the ground weakly, "He was a good friend."

"He's a traitor."

Ghost sniffed and wipped a tear on her sleeve. "Do it."

Scorpion heafted up the large rifle from it's case at his side. Resting the legs firmly on a crate he set his eye to the scope's socket. Ghost shrunk back and stared at the wall.

Scorpion squeezed the trigger and a bullet zipped towards the man in the trenchcoat.

Ghost put her face in her hands wispered a last farewell. But Scorpion's voice shattered the peacefull moment. "RUN!!!"

Scorpion grabed the women's arm and hauled her up, the two of them bolted down the alley to thier excape route. A black car waited for them, smoke billowing from the driver's window, the engine humming quietly.

The rear door flung open as Scorpion desprately tried to escape the Agent. Ghost dove in and Scorpion Leapt after, a pullet punctured the side of the car and another the passenger seat's window. The car sped off leaving a trail of black tire marks, and a Smith staring after amidst the smoke.
 topshot
05-03-2003, 9:57 PM
This looks promising. I'll join the action! ;)

Character's real name: Johnny Cage
Hacker alias: Revolver The Loaded Gun, or Revolver for short.
Place Born: The Matrix
 jokemaster
05-03-2003, 10:18 PM
*Louis' computer beeped. He checked the message, another IP adress had acsesssed the file, but it was a diffrent IP adress that on the file, someone else must be trying to hack in. Louis decided to send him a message*
Message: Don't you know it's rude to hack when someone else is hacking? This is an intresting file though
-Jokemaster
 Flamehart
05-03-2003, 11:39 PM
Craig cursed to himself as the message was received, he responded, "Didn't know you were hacking, let me download it and I can check out how interesting." Craig logged back in and downloaded the file, then read it while keeping the messenger system on.
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 12:35 AM
"We have to go back!" Scorpion shouted to the driver, sweat dribling down the sides of his face.

The driver, a firey young man eager for exitement, glanced over his shoulder, "Are you crazy!?!"

Ghost looked up nervously wondering what Scorpion was talking about. Scorpion's red hair was a jumbled mess, panic striken across his face. "Falcon's alive."

"What!?!" The driver yelled, eyes widening. "You missed?"

Ghost, glancing back and forth at the two men, bit frantically at her nails.

Scorpion was breathing heavily, clenching the car's leather seat with trembling hands. "I didn't miss. I don't know how but the Agent, he-" Scorpion didn't have time to explain, he was cut off by Ghost's screem. Only then did the driver turn to see an old lady crossing the street, he slammed on the brakes and turned the car in a vain attempt at avoiding the lady. He was too late, the car through the lady into the air and the car turned too sharply, sending it spinning to the side of the road. The uncontrollable car smashed into a lamp post and flipped upside down, scraping the road and halting along side the sidewalk.

Smoke wandered blindly in the air, clouding the street so that the other side was not visible from where the car lay. Scorpion struggled to pull himself from the wreck. He dusted himself off a bit and looked around briefly before checking under the car for his friends. After a quick look under the car Scorpion hurried to the other side to help Ghost free herself from the wreckage. The driver pulled himself through the broken windshield and assembled along side the others. No one was hurt too badly and they comforted each other's pain.

"Indent you okay?" Scorpion asked the driver.

Indent answered, "Ya, but I aint drivin for a while."

They checked over thier bruises untill Ghost noticed somthing emerging from the smoke; It was an Agent. Scorpion whipped two guns from beneath his jacket and squeezed off shot's as fast as he could, but the Agent seemed bullet proof; the bullets just zipping into the smoke and fading away like a childhood memory. The smoke had shifted uneasily, a weary mist swarmed the Agent. His bullet dodging speed had shifted the mist to swirl about him.

Ghost and Indent ran in opposite directions and Scorpion fired away untill both chaimbers were empty. The Agent, realizing that Scorpion had run out of ammo, raced forward leaving a trail of smoke spinning behind him. Smith wrapped his hands tightly around Scorpion's collar and lifted him off the ground, slaming him against the brick wall of the building behind him.

Scorpion punched down hard at his attacker, hammering the Agent in the throat. The grip loosened for a second and Scorpion pushed off with his feet knocking the Agent onto his back, and then bolted as fast as he could to his right.

After running for a few blocks Scorpion found his way into a concealed alley and crouched down to catch his breath; the agent hadn't followed him. After a short moment Scorpion started to recover his breathing and began to relax. As he let out a sigh and sagged his shoulders he heard the crunch of boot on glass. Ghost poped out from behind a wall, she stumbled over to him and collapsed on top of him, panting for breath from over exahstion.

Scorpion combed his fingers through her soft white hair. "Where's Indent?" He asked in a soft wisper.

An innocent face gazed up at him, a sadness flowed through her and Scorpion felt his face frown with her's. "They've got him." Ghost burried her face in Scorpion's arms.

"That's okay my soul, we'll save him."
------------------------------------------------------

Two more character's added to the group:
Hacker Alias: Indent

and:

Hacker Alias: Falcon
 jokemaster
05-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Louis answered: What do you think, conspiracy paranoia or the real thing?
----
New Char:
Hacker Alias: Tracer
Alignment: Human.
*Tracer called Falcon*
Tracer: Someone's reading our mail. Want me to send a trace?
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 1:14 AM
Falcon spoke into the black cell phone in his hand. "Send it. And one other thing, see what you can find out about my old team. They're gona be trouble."

--------------------------------------------------

Scorpion lead Ghost through the back alleys, back towards Falcon. "We have to stop him before it's too late."

"But..." Ghost pleaded. "Can't we save him, can't we bring him back?"

Scorpion stopped to face her, he stroked her soft face with a bruised hand, "Be strong my love, we do what we must."

Ghost fought back tears and sniffed. Straightning up she answered, "I will."

---------------------------------------------------
 jokemaster
05-04-2003, 1:26 AM
*Tracer starts tracing Craig and Louis*
Tracer *to falcon*: Let's see, they're on their way to a hard line. *To Scorpion on a diffrent line*: he's still alive.
-------
*Meanwhile, at Nolan's house, Louis is asleep, with the monitor off. The trace runs at nolan's computer while he sleeps.*
 Deac
05-04-2003, 2:22 PM
*Oxford hears the sound of them breaking down a door. He picks up his phone*

Oxford: -Below me? All right...

*Runs down the stairs toward one of the apartments*

Oxford: ....Ahah! *Knocks on Nolan's door*
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 5:21 PM
Scorpion leaned from behind a building in time to see two figures fade into the shadows. He turned back around the wall to Ghost. "We're not too late, I hope. Come on." Only after stepping from the shadows did they spot Indent lying on the sidewalk, bleeding.

Ghost rushed to his side and crouched down, hoping that he was still alive. She found a pulse and smiled at the limp head hanging loosly from his shoulders. She pulled out a hankerchief from a pocket and dabbed at Indent's bloody forehead.

Scorpion watched a few feet back and wispered to Ghost, "Ghost, mabee you should stay with Indent, I'll take care of Falcon."

Ghost looked up quickly, "Be carefull Delta."

Scorpion smiled at his real name, "You take care, Natasha." Scorpion hurried over and took up the sniper rifle he had left from the first attempt. Making sure it was properly assembled and loaded he raced down the alley Falcon had disapeared into.

----------------------------------------

a few minuets ago...

Falcon stood in the same street, waiting patiently. Not too long after a figure emerged from the main street ahead, a brown suit dragging another person. It was an agent, dragging one of the attackers.

Smith threw the ragged body of Indent sevral feet in front of him with only one arm. Falcon crouched down to roll the young man over onto his back so he could get a look at Indent's face. The sturdy built man had a thin brown chin strap and short cropped hair.

Delta examined the motionless body briefly before looking up at the Agent, "How many more are there?"

"I saw two more."

"And they're probably going to take another shot at me." Falcon looked down at Indent once again, remembering his former crewmate.

As Falcon stared at the man's face he was suddenly surprised and caught off guard. Indent had come into conciousness while the two other men talked, and now as Falcon stared down at him he launched into an attack. Indent's fist came up hitting Falcon in the jaw and sending over and onto his back. Indent struggled to his feet in clumsy haste, but the Agent was fast, very fast. Indent found himself being thrown about the street and finally knocked once more unconciouse as his head smashed into a wooden fence.

The agent started for Indent but was halted by Falcon's hand. "No. I don't want to kill him. I don't want to kill any of them."

Smith stared hard at Falcon, and then gave in and backed off. Falcon looked at the man laying on his side facing the cracked fence, "Just leave him there, I want him to live."

The agent starred puzzeled at Falcon. Falcon broke the silence, "He was my friend, I don't want him to die, at least not like this. Besides, you probably want him to suffer right? So let him suffer when you destroy his world slowly after you have Zion."

The agent's puzzlement eased off his face, "But I would rather kill him now and not take the chance. But since he 'was' your friend, I'll let you have this request."

"Good, now let's go somewhere else."
 Flamehart
05-04-2003, 8:48 PM
Craig finished downloading the file, then realized he was being traced. He quickly began the process of logging completely out of the network he was hacking from, hoping he wouldnt be caught. While doing this, he began reading the file. "What is this?" He read on, trying to learn everything he could.
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Scorpion caught up to Falcon and the agent then followed, carefully keeping his distance. As he winded down alley after alley sirens rose in the back ground. Where were they going?

Scorpion paused for a moment and phoned Ghost to check up on her. "Helo," she answered after a couple rings.

"It's Scorpion, Ive been following Falcon for a while, mabee you should get Indent out of the Matrix."

"Will do, but I can't leave you allone."

"You don't know where I am. Just go, you can come back in if I need help, okay?"

There was a short pause as Ghost contemplated the offer. "I will come back." She declared.

"Okay, but just go. I have to go now, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, good by hon." She hung up.

Scorpion slid the phone into his pocket and crept along the shadowy edges of the brick appartments. Falcon was not far ahead, he finally turned into an appartment building; somthing was in his hand. A cell phone.

Scorpion found the source of the sirens, cops were spread around the building Falcon had gone in. Watching carefully for cops, Scorpion crept up to the door and peered through the window, a mesh was secured inside the glass to prevent from being broken into. Inside a stairwell lead up and down. Scorpion tried the door knob, locked. He looked around for another way in...
 jokemaster
05-05-2003, 9:00 AM
*Louis wakes up, just in time to see the "trace completed" messsage*
Louis: oh s***
*Louis loggs off, hoping they'll decide not to do anything*
--------
*Tracer completes the trace, only to see it's a high-schooler who did it. He quickly sends a message to the other ships in the real world, telling them about the hackers. Then he picks up the phone and calls Scorpion*
Tracer: You need any help?
 Deac
05-05-2003, 5:24 PM
*Oxford breaks Nolan's door down as police members can be heard climbing the stairs below*

Oxford: Jokemaster...Nolan? Right? They've traced you to us. We need to get you out of here.
 Flamehart
05-05-2003, 7:55 PM
Craig heard the police as they approached this room, and heard the speaking above. "So I was really right under this guy.." Craig shut off his PC immediately and got ready for the Police.
 jokemaster
05-05-2003, 8:25 PM
*Nolan looks out the window at the policemen below*
Nolan: How?
 whitedragon
05-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Hacker Alias: White Dragon (WD for short)
Place born: matrix

rain. was there some type of timer that no one knew about or did they just turn it on randomly. john put his hand out and felt the rain. the matrix seemed so real...so real, but it wasent. john heard his phone ring, he reached into he leather jacket and took it out. "yeah." a familiar voice came on. "hey WD hows the weather over there." "wet." "have you found the target." "yep oxford is getting him now." "well hurry up and help him." john put away his phone and got out a granade. he walked down the street and threw it at the police john then took out two desert eagles and began fireing, trying to draw their attention away from their real target. they all began to fire at john. john ducked behind a dumpster and took out his cell phone. "get him out of there" john yelled.
 Jo
05-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Hacker Alias: Daulas
Place born: matrix

Suddenly the lights came on. another day had started. Daulas went to check the readouts for any signs of machines. next to the readouts he sees a new message from a number of other ships, as he reads he is amazed to find out that two young men in the Matrix world have hacked stuff from the real world. he is amazed because these are the youngest people to ever hack outside of the Matrix. he imediatly feels that these two should be found and freed into the real world, while they are still young enough to suffer the trama of it all. he quickly sends out this thought to the ships who sent the message. he has volunteered to proposition both of them.
 Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Falcon aproaches Room number 6, Nolan's door. Sliding a credit card into the side he knocks on the door. Keeping an eye on the eye hole, Falcon waits for the tiny white circle to darken and kicks the door open, knocking a person out cold. Peering into the dark room through the creaky door Falcon notices that the unconciouse man is not Nolan. Looking once more at the door he realizes the number is upside down. Wrong door.

Turning his head Falcon see's an open door down the hall, cops swarming up the stairwell on the other side of the door...

--------------------------------
 Jo
05-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Daulas finds out that there is someone already trying to get to Nolan, his name is Falcon. Daulas then starts to watch the scene erupt as falcon follows closly behind the cops and soon finds that they have found Nolans real place. he waits patiently as he watches Falcon decide what he is to do next. he starts finding the location of Craig to get him next. he himself will enter the matrix to find and free Craig, unless its to late
 Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Craig exits the room and sees the police officers just as they were about to open his door. His eyes went wide and he stared back at them, unsure what to do.
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:12 AM
At that moment Ghost, now out of the matrix and on her own ship in the real world, uses a computer linked with the matrix to cut the power to the building.

-----------------------------------------------

The lights suddenly die out and the cops whip out thier flashlights to find themselves being thrown about the cramped walls of the apartments hallway. Scorpion is pummeling the cops left and right, the hallway's walls are packed with unconcious bodies of police officers.

suddenly one of the cops transforms into an agent.

------------------------------------------------

elsewhere in the apartment Nolan's room is about to be breached by more cops. Falcon is with them and the agent, who was once with Falcon, is now replaced by a dead body of an elderly lady.
 jokemaster
05-06-2003, 12:27 AM
*Nolan peers through the door at the cops and what looks like an FBI agent*
Nolan: Holy **** who the hell do they think i am?
 Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:31 AM
Craig took one of the fallen cop's flashlights, dodged any remaining cops and the agent, and ran out of the room, laptop with the file he downloaded in a pack on his back. He used the flashlight to find the exit and ran out into streets, rain pouring down. He wondered how the other kid was doing, and what was going on in there.

((OOC: Hey Jokemaster, do u know where I can find the background of the falling symbols alone (without any pic on it) so I can put my icon on it? Just wonderin :D )
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:42 AM
The agent leapt at Scorpion, fists flashing with incredible speed. Scorpion had no time to react, he was beaten to a stiff pulp in moments and the Agent leaft him to chase after Craig. Scorpion slid against the wall arms wrapped around his ribs and closed his eyes giving into the pain, the darkness grew darker, the flashlights rolling on the floor dimmed, and all went black.

-------------------------------------

Ghost stared at the screen in horror, she couldn't let Scorpion get captured she had to go back into the matrix...

------------------------------------

(Jokemaster, could you explain Tracer's connection with Scorpion, I noticed two messeges directed at him. :confused: )
 Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Craig saw the Agent burst out at him. He immediately ran as fast as he could down the street and turned down the nearest alleyway and hid, should the Agent follow and enter the alleyway, Craig is nowhere to be seen.
 Deac
05-06-2003, 3:37 PM
*Oxford swears in a manner to profane for these forums*

Oxford: You know far too much. We're gonna have to get you out now. I'm gonna be in serious sh*t when we get back. Here, take this red pill...

*Notices Agent looking up at him. He gets out a mobile phone and phones the operator (the guy doing Tank's job)*

A phone on 3rd street? That's not far... Hey! Nolan, you taken that pill? Get to the payphone on 3rd Street.
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 6:48 PM
Ghost sit's back in a chair and Lotus, the only other member on the ship other than Shell the operator, straps her in and inserts her into the Matrix. Shell loads the (what's the loading program thing?) and Ghost finds herself standing in a white empty place.

Racks of guns appear and Ghost loads up a few easily concealed pistols. "Redy," She announces when satisfied. She is the popped into the matrix near a small black phone on a table in an empty room.

Heading outside Ghost finds herself on the main street of the neighbourhood. A phone in her pocket rings, and Shell on the other tells Ghost how to get to the Apartment building.

-----------------------------

The last two members of my crew:

Hacker Alias: Shell
Place born: Zion

and:

Hacker Alias: Lotus
Place born: (Matrix

you may have noticed I have no captain, that is because Falcon was captain until he betrayed the rest of the crew, so they are captainless.
 Jo
05-06-2003, 9:05 PM
Daulas imediately downloads to the Matrix 5 blocks from Craig, no time to waste. he ran, as fast as he could almost tripping over a homeless person. he ran the 5 blocks in no time. he knew that an agent was after Craig, there was no time to waste, he went to work searching. he noticed a flashlight shining dimly from behind a trash can. he went around it to find Craig."Come with me if you wish to live, and ill answer as many of your questions as i can about the Matrix," he said offering a hand up while pulling out a hand pistol. "there is no time to waste,"he said. he yanked Craig and started running back toward the building he started at. he found that Craig didnt need to be pulled along, but was coming willingly. Daulas grabbed his phone and called his crew, he wanted them in the building ASAP with all the equipment neccessary to bring Craig to the real world. He hung up and as the ran Daulas told him about the Matrix and gave him the decison. "will you allow yourself to be awakened, or will you remain in the Matrix to get killed?"
 jokemaster
05-06-2003, 10:19 PM
*Before Oxford calls the operator, Nolan grabs a glass of water next to the computer and swallows the pill*
Nolan: Yeah, what is that thing anyway?
 Deac
05-07-2003, 3:35 PM
Oxford *as he drags Nolan out*: Ever felt like you were dreaming but couldn't wake up.

This is the wake up call. But to escape the dream, you will see the nightmare. But if you do not, you will die.

*Sees agent at end of corridor*

Hell.
 Flamehart
05-07-2003, 7:48 PM
Craig was unsure, and he wrenched his arm from Daulas' grasp and stopped. "What do you mean, awakened..? Awakened to whats going on, and what I can do about it, or awakened to this Matrix you speak of?" He looked back for a minute to see if the Agent was coming then turned back, "I need to go to my friend's house. She's a friend of mine, and I don't want her to die..."

------------
My other Char:

Name: Jessica Orien
Alias: Raven
 jokemaster
05-07-2003, 8:51 PM
"You mean the e-mail was real?"
*Sees agent*
"What, he's carrying a pistol, and you're worried about him? the freaking swat team outside has machine guns!"
 Jo
05-07-2003, 9:02 PM
"To both the Matrix and to help,you have an incredible talent, to hack stuff from the real world is a true talent. we can see your friend but i need to know, will she ready to go with you if you are also awakened from the Matrix? i need an answer NOW!!the agent is getting close."

Suddenly a sound comes from the alley behind them. Daulas grabs Craig and hides behind a trash can."quite, probably an agent."
 Flamehart
05-07-2003, 9:07 PM
Craig thought for a minute and looked back and could tell the Agent was coming. He turned to Daulas. "I have spoken to her about the file I was trying to hack before today, she says if it has anything to do with something major, shes behind me on it, so I would suppose yes."
 Jo
05-07-2003, 9:16 PM
"okay, show the direction," Daulas said. Daulas uses his phone to call his crew,"get two sets of pills,"he says.

The dash off down the wet alley, the rain had stopped
 Flamehart
05-07-2003, 9:37 PM
He ran as fast as he could down the alley, then made an abrupt turn at another alleyway, and climbed up a nearby ladder. "This is the way most people would think we would come.." Before Daulas could point out its a rediculous idea to do whats expected, he continued, "but they won't expect us because they don't think we're that stupid." He ran across a rooftop, leaped on a wooden board that had been placed between the two roofs, and sprinted across. As soon as he got to the other side, he slid down the ladder and took a left down the alley, then took another right, and ended up behind the girl's house. He waited for Daulas to catch up.

(OOC: Does anyone at ALL know where I can get a background pic like Masterjo's or jokemaster's so I can make an avatar out of mine? I prefer to do my avatars myself, so thats why I was wondering.)
 Jo
05-07-2003, 11:39 PM
It didnt take long for Daulas to catch up, he was so slow because he had to make sure they weren't followed."this is it,"said Craig. he knocked on the door and a girl came to the door."Raven,remember how you said you were with me if the stuff i hacked was big,"asked Craig. "yeah, and im still sticking to it,"Raven replied. "i'm Daulas and im the one getting you out of this deep S*** and into the real world,"Daulas said as he stepped forward."lets go, we dont have time to waste,you both need to be woken from the Matrix and quick!"

((OOC:here, i used this to make my sig, which i dont have yet and my av.. http://members.lycos.co.uk/sivyb/code.gif) ))
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 12:47 AM
(OOC: Thanks Masterjo, but please, do not use my characters for me. Since it was appropriate for the situation [since its a rush sequence] it doesn't bother me at all, but otherwise please leave the control of my char to myself, thx)

Jessica (Raven) was confused, but nodded. She looked at Craig, "What is he talking about?" Craig turned toward her as he walked away with Daulas, "Just come, and we'll explain it on the way."
 Deac
05-08-2003, 3:42 PM
Oxford: Run, Nolan. Run. Weapons will do little help.

Agent: Mr Oxford? Or is it "Hawkeye"? Tell me, why do you all have such stupid names?

Oxford: They're our names. Not ones you gave your batteries.

Agent: Come now, you had it all here.

Oxford: That was all fake.

Agent: You can't run, John.

Oxford: Your still gonna have to chase me.

*Leaps out of window*
 jokemaster
05-08-2003, 8:08 PM
*Nolan runs out, heads down the fire escape hoping the SWAT team won't notice him*
Nolan: They're not gonna shoot me, i'm just a kid
*thinking
They're gonna shoot me
*The SWAT team opens fire*
Nolan: I hate being right all the time
*Nolan hears a crash and sees oxford leap to the ground*
Nolan: Made your exit yet?
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 9:04 PM
As they were leaving the area, Craig explained the whole thing to Jessica. Jessica nodded, "I didn't expect you to come in the middle of the night, Craig, and what would my parents think? We're only highschoolers you know.." Craig turned and looked at her straight in the eye, Jessica realized her mistake and corrected herself, "I mean, Lance." Craig sighed and responded.. "Jessi.." but was cut off by Jessica.

"Er-hem!"

"Raven, sorry." corrected Craig, then continued, "Raven, our parents may not even survive. We don't know whats going to happen now. We're on our own trying to keep ourselves alive. Something's going on, and it has to do with this Matrix thing."
 Jo
05-08-2003, 11:05 PM
"yes,"interjected Daulas, while pulling out his gun again checking for anything suspecious,"by the time i awake you from the matrix, your parents will be dead. an agent is at your house by now raven. you got two choices, which i have already given to Craig, who said you would follow him, you can stay in the Matrix and die, or you can come with me and Craig and find out what the Matrix really is, and see the world as I know it."

Suddenly gunshots went off behind them. Daulas looked back to find an agent gaining fast. "hurry, we are close now and he is getting close as well. FASTER!"

Daulas speed started to increase, but slow enough to let the Craig and Raven follow.
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Raven nodded immediately. "I will go along with this, as I promised. Lets go, quickly!!" Craig nodded, glad that she took the death of her parents so easily, but he knew that she was going to be depressed about it. Craig and Raven ran behind Daulas, Craig then thought of something and pulled out his cell phone. "Need to make a call?"
 Jo
05-08-2003, 11:15 PM
"ok, careful what you say though, they probably already got it tapped. that and its only one more block.oh, and since you both know that you are going to leave the Matrix, here, take this pill, both of you. who are you calling anyway?"
Page: 1 of 4