Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Matrix RPG

Page: 2 of 4
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 11:54 PM
Lance took the pill in a gulp, Raven the same. Craig grinned and said, "Time to play Prank Call." Where do we have to go?" He waits till Daulas tells him, then calls Raven's cell. "I'm assuming theyre going to hear this so..." He spoke into the phone after Raven answered, "Hey, we gotta get to the phone, its on 3 blocks left from the original location, the Agents knew where the other was, so we had to switch." Raven spoke, "Alright, I'll meet you there." Lance and Raven hung up. Lance grinned at Daulas. "Alright, lets go, before they find out."
 marichui
05-10-2003, 8:34 AM
Character name:Marie Carol Weshidas
Alias:Artemis
Place Born: Zion
Alignment:Human

---------------------------------------
Artemis runs i slyly and says, "its an agent we ust hurry and get out of this place. Thee iis not much time" then she turns and whispers something to Jokemaster. After that she swiftly disaprears s she appaered.
 Jo
05-10-2003, 11:34 AM
They arrive at the building, Craig is the first one strapped in. Immediately you can see he is starting to get terrified. you can see the same look on Ravens face. all of a sudden, Craig's body just disappears."are you sure you want to do this raven?"asks Daulas.
 Deac
05-10-2003, 2:10 PM
[Question: Is everybody supposed to be at the same place in the "real world" or are there several groups that don't know each other?]

Oxford: Run! Come on!

*The agent lands behind them*
 jokemaster
05-10-2003, 2:38 PM
(I think it's several groups that don't know each other, up to you guys)
Nolan: There's a shortcut over here
*Starts running twoard an alleyway*
 whitedragon
05-10-2003, 2:58 PM
john saw oxford running with the target down an ally followed by agents. "aw crap" john ran after them ignoreing the police that were fireing at him. he ran behind one and threw a punch. the agent suddenly turned around and grabed the punch. "ahh so you must be mr. chambers." the other agents ignored john and ran after the others. "and you are" "jones. agent jones" "you all look the same to me" the agent threw john into a wall. john suddenly got up and kicked the agent in the face. john knew the agents were tough but he took johns strongest kick like it was nothing. "my, my, my. you broke my glasses." the agent grabed johns leg and threw him across the street into a police car. john coughed up blood. the agent step on john pushing him the the ground. "now mr. chambers you will tell me what i want to know." "well my favorite color's white. my luckey number is 13_" the agent stoped on johns back shuting him up. "who is this man that you are trying so desperately to save." "screw you." he stoped on johns back again. "i have ways of makeing you tell me." "you dont frighten me. do your worst." "if you insist." he kicked john in the head, and john blacked out.
 Deac
05-11-2003, 12:59 PM
*Oxford turns as he runs rapidly to see John at the Agent's feet. He draws out the M16 he was carrying and fires it at the agent and runs back toward John*

Oxford: Nolan! Keep going! Everyone gets out of this one alive!
 Flamehart
05-11-2003, 6:51 PM
Raven thought hard, then nodded. "I am sure of it. Quick, before the Agents find out about the trick."
 Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 1:09 AM
Ghost arrives at the five storie appartment which seems to be the centre of the cities attention. Cop cars and swat vans scatter the road, people stand in thier open doorways or stare from windows, Police aim countless pistols at the towering brick structure.

From the main entrance a comotion stirs, the front doors clatter open and swat men drag a rough beaten figure towards one of the vans. Ghost realizes the man being dragged out is Scorpion. Stirring up a little curage she pulls two uzis from her drooping black trench coat and takes a deep breath...
 Deac
05-12-2003, 4:45 PM
*Oxford throws the rifle at the agent and grabs John, and starts running for the phone*
 Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 6:39 PM
Ghost rushed forwards, guns blazing. She unloaded both clips sprawling police across bloody pavement. The uzi fire had shredded through the entire ranks of the police force, cars were decorated with bullet holes and blood stains.

Before the cops knew what was happening around them they were swept up in the confusion. Fire flickered from the hood of one car and smoke streaked from sevral others. Ghost quickly thrust both uzis down to her belt to slam the emty bottom overtop of an extra cartridge each. And then cocked them quickly before spewing more lead across the battlefield.

No cop got a shot off before only a few swat remained. Scorpion, after just coming around, ceased the oportunity in the confusion to scoop up a rifle and take down the last few swat who faced Ghost with thier backs to him. This was thier mistakes and now they were just a pile of unuseable batteries.

Scorpion shuffled weakly over to Ghost and they embraced in a firm hug. Ghost pulled away to speak, "Falcon?"

Scorpion looked into her eyes, wide with worry and anticipation. "I don't know, but I think I need medical attention." He grimaced under his pain an thought for sure sevral ribs were broken.

"Then we'll have to get you out of here."

------------------------------------------

Falcon whips out his cell phone and dials up his operator. "Get me out now, it's getting to hot down here, we'll have to do it another time."

A voice answers him from the other end and he hangs up his phone. Falcon then heads of in the direction of the suggested phone.
 Deac
05-13-2003, 2:25 PM
*Oxford runs further down the street, with the agent firing at him, until he sees an unoccupied car. He gets in, and starts driving*

Oxford: Never leave the keys in!

*He drives past Nolan, with the agent materialising on a motorbike behind him*

GET IN!
 Flamehart
05-13-2003, 8:39 PM
Raven wonders exactly what is going to happen as she is strapped in, waiting to receive the same fate as Lance.
 jokemaster
05-13-2003, 8:49 PM
*Nolan sees the agent materialize and jumps into the car*
Nolan: What the hell was that thing?
 Bredamo
05-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
OK, this is my first RPG so be patient with me.
Rules:
1. No Godmoding/Neo Moding/Agentmoding
2. NO AGENTS
3. You cannot be any character from the movie.
4. Skills are limited to what morpheus or trinity can do (NO FLYING, Bullet dodging is accepted to an extent)
5. No one post kills
6. no infinite ammo
7. No superhuman stamina (killing a roomful of enemies without breaking a sweat).
8. No Star Wars or futuristic weapons (lasers, lightsabers, anything not currently existing)
9. Post bio in first post
10. You cannot fight agents without being captured/killed
Story:
A high schooler hacker accidently intercepts a message from the real world resistance and starts finding out that our world may not be real.
Character Bios are posted like the following:
Hacker Alias: (Neo, Trinity ETC.)
Place born: (Matrix or Zion)
Alignment: (Machine, Human. Neutral if waiting to be freed)
------
Character name: Louis Nolan
Alias: Jokemaster
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Neutral

Name:Adam
Alias:Bredamo
Place Born:Zion
Alignment:Wise One
 Flamehart
05-13-2003, 11:29 PM
((OOC: Bredamo, you don't need to quote the entire rules section when joining in with a char, and your alignment and rank must be one of the options given, those seem a little 'godmoding' if you ask me.))

Raven continued waiting for her fate, and looked at Daulas with obvious fright. She didn't know how far away the Agents were, and was hoping this would go faster.
 Mandalorian54
05-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Ghost shuffled down the sidewalk Scorpion, with one arm slung over her shoulder for support, dragged his feet slothfully, all his energy was drained.

-------------------------------------

Falcon walked in the shadows, his hands in his pockets, the phone was not far away. But suddenly a car swirved the corner of the block up ahead, followed closely by a motorbike. And in an instant a gun shot pierced the quiet night and a flash struck the black sky. The biker fired a couple more times and finally the car swirved and crashed into a wall with a flat tire.

The bike stopped and an agent hopped off, two helpless humans tried to escape from the battered wreakage. Falcon couldn't just stand there and let them die. Then it occured to him. That's exacly what he was doing in betraying Zion, letting all those people die. Why? So he could go on with his ordinary life like nothing had happened. NO! It just wasn't right. Falcon made up his mind and drew a pistol.

Walking across the street Falcon aproached behind the agent. The agent turned and recognized him, "Ah, Falcon, youve come just in time to see the dimise of these two, and perhaps after we can discuss a proper arangement."

Falcon smiled broadly, "Yes. An arangement." The agent looked at him peculiarly but didn't realize it in time, the gun rose to his head and fired, and a swat man replaced the agent and fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------------

Ghost stopped in her tracks, hefted Scorpion uncomfortably on her shoulders, and blinked rapidly. Was that Falcon? What was he doing? was he finally coming to the light? Finally realizing the wrong of his actions? Or was it a sceme to get in closer with the humans where he could hurt them more?
 Deac
05-14-2003, 3:48 PM
*Oxford grabs John and runs toward the phone, ignoring the pain*

Oxford: It's not real...none of it...

*He gives the phone to John and watches him vanish. He then thrusts the phone at Nolan*

GO!

*Oxford turns to see the agent, now with a demolition truck, facing him*

Hell.
 jokemaster
05-14-2003, 6:54 PM
*Nolan climbed out of the car and saw the phone a few feet away, Nolan ran to the phone, ignoring the pain in his arm. Once there the phone started ringing*
Nolan: This is it.
*Nolan picked up the phone, and felt his body becoming cold. Suddenly he woke up in some kind of container, with a wierd liquid inside. His eyes hurt so he closed them. Suddenly he felt soemthing grab him and pull him up, he opened his eyes and found himself looking at a wierd machine. Suddenly some thing on the back of his neck was removed and he was "flushed"*
 Mandalorian54
05-14-2003, 8:05 PM
(um...Deac and Jokemaster, my post where the car crashed was refering to the car you two were in. Plese edit your posts:) sorry bout the confusion.)
 Captain Wilson
05-14-2003, 8:08 PM
Name: Philip Themopyle
Alias: 'death'
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Humman

Philip walks down a crowed street, in suit and shades carrying a steel case. His cell phone rings.
"Oxford found the target. Get out. Theres a payphone on third"
Snapping the phone down, Philip begain to lock the numbers on his case when suddanly a chilling voic spke behind him
"Mr Themoplye"
Philip clicked the last number into place and ran, throwing the case on the floor.
He reched the phone,
anwsered
and disapered as the bombs blast destroyed the telephone
----------------
Waking hes first words
"****, that was close"
 Flamehart
05-15-2003, 12:16 AM
Craig, who had also already been sent through, appeared in the liquid container. He felt pain if he opened his eyes, so he didnt. He felt the same machine that had lifted Nolan lift him, then felt something click, and soon after was "flushed" along with Nolan. In his head, he wondered what happened to Raven.
 jokemaster
05-15-2003, 9:15 AM
((OK, i edited my post.))
 Deac
05-15-2003, 3:52 PM
[Question: Who's the operator, (the guy like Tank)?]

*Oxford grabs the phone and feels himself vanishing as the Agent crushes the phone booth with his truck*

Agent: Damn.

------------------------------

*Oxford awakes safely in the real world*

Oxford: Have you found Nolan yet?
 Mandalorian54
05-15-2003, 8:17 PM
(thanks for editing your posts, it's much appriciated. And do you have your own oporator or are you with smoeone else as well, I guess you'll have to make up your own oporator.)

The agent turns from the rubble of the phone both to face Falcon. He sneers in disgust at the betrail, thinking how much he's going to make Falcon pay for letting the humans get away.

Falcon stands for a moment staring at the agent who is staring back. For a short while both stand thier and glare across the ashfault at one another. Then Falcon makes of in the opposite direction, and the agent sprints after him.

Falcon turns down an alley with the phone only a block away in a small abandoned wharehouse. The agent turns the corner after Falcon and closes the gap.

Jumping over a short wooden fence Falcon increases his speed to the door just ahead, through that door is freedom. The enemy is right behind him, soaring over the fence in a depth defying leap.

Falcon reaches the door only to find it locked, he turns around to face the agent who is slowly aproaching the prey. But in the middle of a step the agent is shot in the side. Cluching his side as he falls the agent twists in his stumble to face the direction of the attacker. Another bullet pierces through the agent's chest before he reaches the ground and the agent phases out leaving the stiff body of a garbage man.

Ghost steps from the shadows and faces Falcon, and for a second they just stand there watching the other, unsure of what to do in a brief moment of suspendid time.
 Jo
05-15-2003, 9:48 PM
"Do it,"Daulas said to his crew. Raven dissappeared after about 2 minutes. "there is no time to waste, the agents are pretty much here." Daulas pulled out his phone,"Operator get us out."
the phone next to Daulas rang and everyone went to it one by one exiting the matrix.
 Flamehart
05-15-2003, 9:59 PM
Raven went through the same process and was "flushed." Both Lance and Raven were retrieved by the crew and brought aboard.
 Jo
05-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the Aristotle. lay still, you wont be able to move, your muscles have atrophened. they need to be rebuilt, you've never used them. After that, I'll show you everything
 Flamehart
05-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Craig had no idea what was going on, nor Raven in the bed next to him. Craig would have said something, but couldn't, nor Raven.
 Mandalorian54
05-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Ghost stired first, about to speak but she was cut off. Falcon was first to break the brief silence. "I was wrong, I think I'm starting to see. But I have to go, I think things will change for the better. All I can say now is I'm sorry, and I'll see you again." With that he turned to the door and drew a gun, and blasted the handle off the door. Pushing it open he sank into the shadows, turning to glance back at Ghost before being completely consumed.

Ghost turned to Scorpion who leaned against a brick wall, supporting his wouldned body as best he could. She hurried over to him and helped him limp away where they might find another phone and get out of the matrix before the agent could return.
 Deac
05-16-2003, 3:48 PM
[So, I take it that Mandalorian 54's, Captain Wilson's, and Whitedragon's are all on the same ship as Oxford then]

Name: Quinn Smithson
Alias: Q-Ball
Place born: Zion

------------------------------------

*Oxford awakes*

Oxford: Did you get Nolan?

Quinn: We're right above him.

*Nolan is reeled in from the water*

Oxford: Hate to sound cliched, but...
Welcome, to the real world...
 whitedragon
05-16-2003, 4:01 PM
John wakes up in the real world. He ached all over. John got out of the chair and walked over to Oxford. He saw Nolan on the operation tabel, He was about to begin his operation. "Hey Oxford. I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I dident handel the agent better back there. I know that you guys almost got killed because of me."
 Deac
05-17-2003, 2:06 PM
Oxford: Don't be. The agents can only be defeated by the one, and he's still learning. Next time, remember that none of it is real. The agent is false, his world is false, and his weapon is false. The only reason we die in the Matrix is because we believe we die.

*Continues operating on Nolan*
 Captain Wilson
05-17-2003, 9:29 PM
Death walks in.
Death: i see hes fine then. Do you think he will adjust ok to fact his life was a fraud, that hes been a battry for his whole exstance up till this point?
 Flamehart
05-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Lance (Craig) lay where he had been for the past few hours. Or was it minutes? Or seconds? He had lost track of all time over the past.. well.. time! He was wondering when he or Raven would get operated on, and be able to see again, or even speak, he wasn't sure quite what was going on, and waited patiently.
 Mandalorian54
05-18-2003, 1:18 PM
(I don't know about the rest of you but my crew is own it's own ship. Acctually there are two ships, Falcon and his operator, and Scorpion and the rest of Falcon's old crew which is presently captainless.)

When Ghost unpluged from the Matrix she is greeted by Scorpion who had come out just before her. The crew speculates over Falcon's actions and decides to meet with Falcon and discuss his returning as their captain.
 Deac
05-18-2003, 1:52 PM
Oxford: He seemed a bit of a nerd. They always find it easy. Ever since that "awareness video" cleverly disguised as a movie...
 jokemaster
05-19-2003, 11:40 PM
*Nolan wakes up*
Nolan: Where am I? And why do i feel as if though i just fell of my bike, through a window, and into a sheet of spiked metal?
 Captain Wilson
05-20-2003, 3:40 PM
Death: It is because , My friend, you are out of the dream, you have woken up, and you can see the "world", but it is not as you know it...Welcome to the real world
 Flamehart
05-20-2003, 7:57 PM
(See bottom)
 jokemaster
05-20-2003, 9:41 PM
Nolan: That guy was an agent, wasn't he.
 Deac
05-21-2003, 3:51 PM
Oxford: Yes. I'm sorry we had to do that, but I will explain everything later.
 jokemaster
05-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Nolan: Why not now? I'm not going anywhere.
 jokemaster
05-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Nolan: Why not now? I'm not going anywhere.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-27-2003, 7:01 PM
Hacker Alias: NeoVenom
Place born: The Matrix
Alignment: Human

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aboard the Scout 1, NeoVenom eats breakfast along with his crew. He awaits further intructions from his captain.
 Flamehart
05-27-2003, 8:07 PM
(Edited: Crew info below.)

Craig, after finally getting operated on by a crew member by the name of Aryll, a few minutes later Craig's eyes opened up, "Man.. who stepped on my head..?" The operator told him to relax as he worked on Jessica soon after, and she too opened her eyes, and said, "Lance, whatever you hit me with this time, it hurts.." Craig(Lance) only responded, "That wasn't me for once, Raven."

He then turned to the crew, "So.. those 'agents'.. who are they exactly?"

A voice responded, "All will be told to you soon."
 Darth NeoVenom
05-28-2003, 10:20 AM
(Out of Character: Here is the rest of my crew :D )

Hacker Alias: Saphire

----------------------------

Hacker Alias: Shadow

Hacker Alias: Arcon

Hacker Alias: Kilobyte

Hacker Alias: Radar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcon speaks to his crew, "Quickly, everyone to the main deck." With that said, Arcon and his crew head towards the main deck.
 Deac
05-28-2003, 4:02 PM
Oxford: He's ready. Q-Ball, plug him in.

*Q-Ball returns with one of the conector cables*

I hope you're ready for this...

*Plugs Nolan in*
 jokemaster
05-28-2003, 5:31 PM
*Nolan suddenly found himself in an empty white room, strangely wearing normal clothes. The holes in his arms were gone and, other than his being in a huge white room, everything seemed normal*
 Flamehart
05-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Edited: (See bottom post)
Page: 2 of 4