Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Matrix RPG

Page: 3 of 4
 Deac
05-29-2003, 4:30 PM
[Um...I didn't know Lance or Raven were on my ship, being the sam one as Nolan]

*Oxford appears, dressed in the usual cool garb.*

Oxford: Tell me, Nolan, what is "real"? Is it what you see and feel, or is it something else, a place of atomic structures? Are they even "real"?
 jokemaster
05-29-2003, 4:52 PM
Nolan: A day ago I would have said yes. Now i'm not so sure
 whitedragon
05-29-2003, 6:38 PM
John sat watching the screen seeing oxford talk to noland. he still rememberd when he first heard the speach about how he had been liveing in a dream world for 16 years. but that was 9 years ago. and every time he wakes up he wonders if the red pill was the right choice. "ide rather be a rebbel than a slave." john thought. Q-ball tapped john on the sholder. "hey WD theres a message here for you from striker." "striker? as in my old mentor striker?" "one in the same." "i havent seen him in years." "he wants you to meet him in the matrix. ill send you to the place." john sat back in the chair and closed his eyes as the plug went into the back of his head.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-29-2003, 7:43 PM
As the crew of the Scout 1 reached the main deck of the ship, Arcon speaks out to his group. "We recieved a message from a person that goes by the name of Valence. He said he has very crucial information regarding information about the Matrix. We have two choices, we can either jack three of you into the Matrix to meet Valence and see what information he holds for us, or we can contact another ship to see if they know who this "Valence" is. Either way, we have to meet him. Not everyone knows how to contact ships outside the Matrix."

Arcon then turns to Radar. "Radar, are there any ships that are close enough for us to send a transmission to?" Radar then starts to head towards the main computer and says, "I'll try my best to see if I can contact any ships." Radar then starts to send out a transmision. "I fixed up the transmission so that only ships can pick them up. We don't want any Sentinels trancing us." Radar then gives out a nervous laugh.
 Flamehart
05-29-2003, 11:32 PM
(Meh, ignore my post then, I'll say I'm in my own ship, and I'll get proper names for my crew in a min. Masterjo didn't ever specify which ship, crew, yadda yadda he was on so I'm making my crew now, sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll edit my other posts accordingly.)

Hacker Alias: Strider
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Human

------------------

Hacker Alias: Link (not from the movie, just coincidentally the same name)
Place born: Zion

------------------

Hacker Alias: Will (hey, who said you can't have a nickname as a alias lol)

------------------

Hacker Alias: Alpha

------------------

Hacker Alias: Avalanche

------------------------------------

Aryll finished working on Raven and Lance. Lance was soon able to move without problem, and Aryll grinned. "Have a good rest?" Lance replied, "If you find an anvil landing on your head comforting, why not?" Kevin came over and introduced the crew. "I am Avalanche. This is Alpha," he said, nodding toward Aryll, "Will, second in command here," he said, pointing at William, who had just entered the room, "Link, our operator." He indicated Dean over in his chair near the computer. "And Strider. He came in a few weeks before you." Lance nodded in greeting to all of them. Avalanche then spoke to Will and Link. "Plug them in." Link came over and plugged Lance in, Will plugged Raven in.

They both suddenly appeared in a white room as well, not the same as Nolan and them, but still a white void. Soon after, Avalange appeared in the usual outfit he wore. (similar to Morpheus in Matrix (not Reloaded))

Lance looked around, "Is this...real?"
Avalanche responded, "What is your definition of real? Something you can see or touch? Or something else? What really is real?"

Raven looked just as confused as Lance.

Avalanche then sat down on a chair that had suddenly appeared in the void. Lance and Raven took their seats on two others that had just appeared, and Avalanche began to explain the Matrix, and everything else (See Movie for further info :D ).
 Deac
05-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Oxford: Do you remember what you saw?

That is the matrix. Your life, until the moment you awoke in the pod, was all done inside a computer program like this one.
There was a war. We created machines that grew more and more intelligent. They deemed us unnessicessary. We tried to stop them by blocking the sun and rendering their solar cells useless, but they found a better power source...

Us. The matrix was designed to contain our minds whilst our bodies provided enough heat and bioelectric energy to power them.

The chair you sat in was real. The plug that went into your head was real. See my hand? This hand is not real.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Radar turns to Arcon and says, "Captain, it seems like there are no ships close enough to recieve the transmission." Arcon replies, "Give it a try one more time. If no one picks up the transmission, then I'll ask NeoVenom, Shadow, and Saphire if they can meet up with this Valence. I'm afraid we are almost running out of time."

Radar, once again, sends out a transmission.
 Mandalorian54
05-30-2003, 6:59 PM
Scorpion sends out a transmission to Falcon's ship requesting that they meet back at Zion. But Falcon's reply is a hash reality to face. While negotiating with the the agents when Falcon almost betrayed his race, Falcon had come across some interesting information. Falcon had scrambled up some data in a disc in the matrix and stored it somewhere safe, in case somthing happened.

That's what was so scary about Falcon's reply, somthing had happened. Falcon was under attack by sentinels. In his reply he was currently being pursued and his transmission was cut short when he executed the EMP, Scorpion could only pray his old captain would be safe.

Scorpion's next task would be finding the disc, unfortunatly Falcon hadn't given much information...

(When is this story taking place? Before the first movie? Or mabe after the first but before the second? I'dd like it to be just before the second but for those who haven't seen it, it could mean spoilers and confusion. So mabee just after the first? Who's for just after the first movie?)
 Darth NeoVenom
05-30-2003, 7:29 PM
(I'm up for that, it should be before the second one....since I haven't seen Matrix Reload :( . I had to stop playing Enter the Matrix since it was like showing part of Matrix Reload.)

Radar faces Arcon and says, "No good. Probably Sentinels are ruining the transmission." Arcon nods, "Okay. That means this leaves us with no choice but to meet up with this Valence." Arcon then turns to the rest of the crew. "Shadow, NeoVenom, Saphire?" They then look towards Arcon, "Can you three jack into the Matrix and meet Valence. We have to know what information he holds for us." Shadow replies,"Sure no problem." NeoVenom says,"Yeah I'll go." Saphire says shortly after NeoVenom spoke, "Ok." Shadow then motions towards NeoVenom and Saphire to follow him towards the seats.
 jokemaster
05-30-2003, 8:43 PM
((I think it's better between them, probably closer to the first one than the second one))
-------
Nolan: So, what's this place?
 Darth NeoVenom
05-30-2003, 9:47 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire each sat down in their chairs and prepared themselves to be jack into the Matrix. They calming waiting. Moments later, each of them found themselves in a basement of a building. Everything surrounding them was very dimly lit by two small windows that are adjacent to the sidewalk. The phone starts to ring on a small table in the corner of the basement. Shadow walks up to it and picks up the reciever. He then speaks into it,"We're in."
 Deac
05-31-2003, 12:09 PM
Oxford: This is a training program. I here we train to free minds from the matrix. We can make you proficient in weapons, create weapons, vehicles or clothing as we need them. Observe:

*Oxford draws out a cellphone*

Q-Ball, give Nolan combat program 101...

*The room shifts into the sparring room*
 Flamehart
05-31-2003, 1:19 PM
The white void switched to a rooftop area. Avalanche then spoke to Raven and Lance, "The only thing you need to do, is to believe. Clear your mind. Think of nothing else but the objective." Avalanche then ran to the edge of the building and leaped off and landed 25 meters away on the other rooftop. Raven and Lance exchanged looks, then both ran and leaped, but both ending up falling and landing facefirst in the concrete. Avalanche ordered that Link take them out of the training program, and they were unplugged. Raven and Lance awoke, and Raven put her finger under her lip, and removed it to see blood. "I thought the Matrix wasn't real?"

Avalanche, again, spoke, "Only because your mind believes it to be real."

Lance then replied, "So...if we die in the Matrix, we die here?"
Avalanche answered, "The mind cannot live without the body. Therefor, yes, you will die."
 jokemaster
05-31-2003, 1:49 PM
Nolan*seeing room change*: WHAT THE? no warning?
 Darth NeoVenom
05-31-2003, 3:33 PM
NeoVenom approaches one of the small windows in the baseball and takes off his shades. He lets out a short sign while he is looking out towards the street. "I still can't believe none of this is real. Yet it seems so real." NeoVenom then put his shades back on.

Shadow speaks to NeoVenom and Saphire, "Ok let's head outdoors." Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire head towards the doorway of the basement.
 Mandalorian54
05-31-2003, 5:34 PM
I'm up for that, it should be before the second one....since I haven't seen Matrix Reload . I had to stop playing Enter the Matrix since it was like showing part of Matrix Reload.)

(I got half way through the game, and I didn't see any footage from the film, are you thinking that the movie footage you saw is from the movie, cuz it isn't. The footage you see has the actors form the movie but the scenes are not in the movie, they are made specially for the game. Mabee after half way there is footage from the movie, I don't know, but I wonder if your thinking that the footage for the game is from the movie. So is it safe to say then that this takes place shortly after the first movie, but will have no coincidence with the second movie?)

--------------------------------------

Scorpion, and Ghost jacked into the matrix, they stood in the white loading program and suited up some guns. Then the matrix loaded and the two people found themselves in a small room with a phone on a table in front of them.

The phone began to ring and Scorpion answered it, "We're in."

Shell responds from the other end, "Your on the third floor of an apartment. Turn left when you open the door into the hall and take the elevator at the end of the hallway. When you're outside go three blocks south to Carter St., turn left and head another block, you'll find a whearhouse, the disk should be in there somewhere."

"Okay thanks," Scorpion hangs up the phone. "Let's go."

Ghost holds him back with a hand on his shoulder. "No, wait," A woried look spreads across her face.

Scorpion whippes out his cell phone and calls up Shell, "Tell me what's happening."

"Oh Shi-, theres a police force waiting outside. I don't know how but they knew you were coming."

"Ghost?" Scorpion looks back at her.

"This drop site has been targeted. Someone else has used it before and the agents' know about it." Suddenly she puts her hand on her mouth and gasps. "This is where Smith was destroyed..."

"How do you-?"

"We have to find another way out," Ghost looks around the room, there are no windows and only one door. "Looks like we'll have to find another way out, should we just jack out?"

Shell reads Ghost's question on the computer screens and answeres to Scorpion though his cell phone, "I can't jack you out, the lines been cut, it was a trap. I'll send indent in but he wont be able to make it too you for a while, you'll have to do some fighting, just pray there's no agents."

-------------------------------------------------------

(Can you people hurry up and go see Reloaded so I can write about all the cool stuff without spoiling it! It's so fustrating how I can't write about certain aspects that are essential to a full understanding about the matrix.)
 Darth NeoVenom
05-31-2003, 7:01 PM
(Well the second CD of Enter the Matrix contains majority of the scenes from the movie...my brother said since he did saw the movie. I'm going to see Matrix Reload tomorrow or Monday.)

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire exit the building. Shadow then reaches into his trench coat pocket and takes out his cell. He calls Radar. Radar responds, "Operator..." Shadow then replies, "We're out. All we need now is the directions to where Valence is going to be at." Radar responds, "Ok. Head three blocks North on Broadway." "Ok." Shadow says. Shadow then looks at NeoVenom and Saphire, "Come on. Let's go." He then wonders and says, "I wonder what all the sirens are for. It doesn't sound good."
 Mandalorian54
06-01-2003, 12:22 AM
Scorpion withdrew a pistol, the only weapon he was carying, he leaned against the wall facing the door. Ghost stood a few feet in front of the door facing it directly, a pistol in each hand. Scorpion extended a hand to the doornob and creaked the door open a crack. He peered out into the hall and saw a few shadows shuffle in the hall.

Scorpion glanced at Ghost and winked, a second later he whipped open the door. Ghost let go a few shots, two swat soldiers slumped to the ground. Scorpion burst into the hall firing at sevral swat to the left of the room. Pressing himself up against the wall he fired to the right of the room at swat down the hall. They returned fire but he quickly ducked down and rolled to the other wall. Ghost emerged and shot down the last couple swat who's attention was focused on Scorpion.

The hall was quiet now, swat bodies lay in a stream of blood; it was too quiet. Ghost's eyes widened and she pulled Scorpion into another room. A second later an agent rounded the corner, pausing to examine the bodies.

The agent stepped over the bodies and made his way to the room with the phone, it was empty. He looked both ways down the hallway and headed to the elevator. Pressing his earpiece he said, "They're not here." After he heard the reply he entred the elevator and headed down to the bottom floor.

Ghost opened the door a crack and then yanked it open all the way when there was no one in the hall. "He's gone."

"Who?" Scorpion asked.

"An agent, I sensed him."

"You've been acting strange lately."

"Let's go."

The two of them ignored the elevator and headed for the stairs, Scorpion poped open his cell phone, "Where's Indent?"

The operator answered, "He's a block away, but theres cops surrounding the building, I don't know what to do. And theres two agents. Be careful."
 Deac
06-01-2003, 9:53 AM
Oxford: The Matrix can change without warning. You must be ready.

Fight me.
 jokemaster
06-01-2003, 10:17 AM
((oh !@#$, sorry Deac, but i'm going on a trip. Can you control my char while I'm gone? i may be able to acsess a computer from where i'm going, but id appreciate it if you did. Same rules, no killing or maiming))
*Nolan, known as jokemaster from here on, puts up his hands, ready to fight*
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Scorpion was halfway between the first and second floor when swat burst through the first floor stairwell entrance. Firing as he reclined up the stairs he took down two swat. Bullets ringed off the walls after Scorpion until he had gone too far up to be seen.

The swat gogged up the stairs after him, gun's pointed upwards. As they neared the top of the flight of stairs Scorpion dropped down behind them from above. He shot the three swat closest to the top and jumped into a kick at the closest to him, hitting the man hard in the chest and sending him into another man. Then Scorpion spun around in a roundhouse kick breaking another man's neck.

The last standing swat shot at Scorpion who jumped off the wall and spin kicked the man sending him spinning through the air. Scorpion fired three shot's before landing, killing the three swat who lay beaten on the floor. Scorpion stood triumphantly over the bodies of the late swat soldiers.

Ghost slid down the banaster and into his arms, "Let's hurry."
 Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 10:36 AM
As Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire reached the third block, Shadow wipes out his cell phone and calls Radar. "Operator..." Radar says. "Where to now?" Shadow replies. Radar then looks at the computer screen and says, "Ok, turn left toward a red building. The building number is 347. Once inside, takethe stairs to the rooftop. Valence shouldbe there." After Radar finished speaking, Shadow said to him, "Got it." Shadow then motions to NeoVenom and Saphire tofollow him.
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 6:52 PM
The two black suited humans exited the stairwell, a few police were roaming the halls; they were quickly dropped. At the end of the hall was the front exit, from there Scorpion scanned the street ahead, it was packed with swat vans and cop cars. Scorpion raised his cell phone to his ear after dialing the number.

"Operator..." came the usual reply.

"Where's Indent?"

"On the other side of the street waiting for an oportunity."

"Tell him to shoot first, they've got their backs to him. Then we'll burst out and hope we get lucky. Where's the agents?"

"Don't know, there not on the scene anymore."

Ghost interupted the conversation with a question. "Why not take the back door?"

Scorpion replyed, "It's probably packed with swat. Shell, what exactly is waiting at the back?"

"More than you can handle, alot of swat." Scorpion was about to ask another question when he was cut off. "Hold on, mabee a blazing glory isn't the best idea right now. They've got snipers."

Scorpion passed the word to Ghost with dissapointment. Then asked, "What are we going to do?"

"You could try the r-," Shell began but stopped short,"On second thought, there's a couple choppers landing on the roof. It looks like all our options are blocked. I don't know what to do."

"Ask Indent to take out some snipers, you can direct him to their locations. But right now I think what we really need is some help. Try another ship, send a transmission and hope somone will pick up."

------------------------------------

(Tag.....anyone.)
 Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 7:43 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire make it to building 347. They then head up the stairs and come across a doorway which seems to lead towards the roof. Shadow opens it carefully. As the door opens, they see a man wearing an all white suit and a pair of black shades. "Welcome, my name is Valence. Are you the ones who came to meet me?" Shadow replies, "Yes, we are the ones." Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire walk slowly towards Valence. Valence then says, "The information that I was speaking about in the transmission I sent to your ship is on this disk." Valence then pulls out a small disk. "The only way you can get the information out of this disk is if you transfer it. Be aware, transfer the information quickly. You don't want to be traced." He then hands the disk to Shadow. Shadow takes the disk and says, "How are we sure we can trust you?" Valence smiles and says, "Tell Arcon that Thomas Phillips said hi. I must leave now. Please take care of that disk." With that said, Valence sprints towards the left and jumps to a rooftop 30 feet away from the rooftop where Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire is on.

-----------------------

Radar was looking at all the screens and notices that a transmission is being sent. "Captain." Radar says catching Arcon's attention. "It seems like a transmission is being sent from another ship. Should I accept it?" Arcon nods showing to accept the transmission. Radar then types away at some keys and pressing enter, accepting the transmission.
 Flamehart
06-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Later, Lance is found sparring with Avalanche, and Raven with Aryll.

The whole crew comes to watch the fight. The objective is Raven and Lance must work together against Avalanche and Aryll.

Lance ducks under a kick by Avalanche and spin kicks, Avalanche leaps over it and kicks at Lance. Lance grabs the foot and throws him into the dojo wall.

Raven blocks 3 quick blows, then spinkicks Aryll. Aryll ducks under it and grabs Raven's leg. Raven is then thrown at a pole. Raven runs up the pole as she is thrown at it, leaps off and spinkicks Aryll. Aryll dodges and Raven's foot is stuck in the dojo floor.

Lance gets up and fights Ayrll while Raven removes her foot, then Raven stands up and begins fighting Avalanche, then, Lance and Raven grab each other's arm, and perform a kick that makes them land with their original opponent after letting go of each other in mid-air. Lance is then sent flying into a pole by Avalanche.

"You are faster than this. Don't think." Said Avalanche.

Lance got back up and started fighting faster than he could ever believe himeslf to do. He dodged 3 blows and struck again. Avalanche blocked all of them. "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!" Suddenly they were booted out of the program. Dean looked at the 4 who had just come back.

(they also received the transmission and are sending help as well)
"We are getting a transmission asking for help. Should we give it?"

Avalanche nodded.
"Once we're in the Matrix, download Sniper usage software for Lance, he and Aryll will cover us and take out nearby snipers. Me, Will, and Raven will go down and help the ones requesting help. Ready?"

The group moved to the chair-things.

They were plugged in and appeared in a white void again and gun racks appeared. Avalanche tossed a M21 sniper rifle to Lance and a Barett to Aryll. (Anyone who's played black hawk down [the game] are probably familiar with these)

Instantly, Lance felt the knowledge of how to properly use the Sniper rifle fill his head. Then, scene change.

Craig found himself atop a roof. Aryll contacted him via cell phone from another rooftop. "Take out the snipers, I'll help." Lance nodded and took aim. He waited for Avalanche to give the go-ahead.

Avalanche, Will, and Raven appeared on the ground, near Scorpion and Ghost's location. Avalanche whipped out his cell phone and dialed Scorpion's number, being a once old friend of Scorpion. "Hey, we're here to help. Those snipers are about to be taken out, so get ready to hear some guns." He hung up and called Lance and Aryll. "Fire."

Lance took aim and fired, killing a sniper. Seconds later, a sniper a few rooftops away was shot down by Aryll. He heard another gunshot, and another, the snipers being killed quickly by Aryll's expert skill. The swat below were looking around frantically for where the gunshots were coming from. Lance called Dean. "Hey... uhh.. some help if you would?"

Dean laughed. He kept Lance on the cell phone and pointed out the locations of the other snipers. Lance fired. One down. Lance turned and fired again. Two. Three. Within seconds, all the snipers were gone. Lance took out a Mp5 that he had packed and slid down a ladder. Aryll said she would continue the sniper support, and Lance moved to join up with Avalanche, Will, and Raven.
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Indent was heading up a stairwell in an apartment building when his phone rang. It was Shell's voice on the other end, "No need Indent, another group has come to help, you won't have to wory about the snipers anymore."

Indent frowned, "I was hoping for some action. So what do I do now?"

"Head over to Scorpion, you know where he is."

Indent hung up his phone and headed back down the stairwell.

-------------------------------

Scorpion told Ghost about the other team that had come to help. Looking outside Scorpion noticed a swat team heading his way. Turning to Ghost he said, "We've got company." Just then the back door burst open and the swat who had been waiting outside poored in.

Ghost and Scorpion ran for the stairwell while firing. A couple swat fell to the floor before Scorpion and Ghost burst through the stairwell door. As they headed up the stairs the other team of swat jogged in through the front door, and the swat on the rooftop headed down the stairwell.

----------------------------

Indent pushed through the building's front doors into the street, but what waited for him shot fear through his veigns. An Agent stood a few feet in front of him, he had been waiting.

The agent took a step closer and said, "Why so surprised? You didn't think I'dd forgotten about you now did you?" It was agent Smith.

----------------------------------

(Those of you who havent seen Reloaded at least know Agent Smith is still alive from the advertisement right? The above spoiler mentions somthing from the adds so it isn't really spoiling anything if you've seen the adds, but just in case.)
 Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire heard the gunshots from what seems to be a sniper a couple of rooftops away from where they were standing. All three of them then approach the ledge. Shadow says to the others, "Let us get a closer look." With that said, all three of them focused and jumped rooftop to rooftop. As they got close enough, they saw a whole bunch of police, SWAT teams, and 3 Agents surrounding a building. They can also see what seems like a kid sniping away. They then wait patiently for an oppurtunity to attack. Then all three jumped down to the street. And impact from the landing shattered the concrete floor. Then all three started attacking the forces outside.
 Flamehart
06-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Lance, went to clear out the back entrance for their escape, along with Avalanche, Raven, and Will. Will, Avalanche, and Raven started firing at the SWAT teams in the front, assisting NeoVenom, Shadow, and Saphire. Lance reached the back of the building where there was loads of SWAT members. Lance fired quickly with his MP5, killing some of them. He let his mind take over, and knocked the guns of two swat members out of their hands, and then kicked one into the wall. He ducked under the fist of one and tripped him, then leaped up with a small handgun and fired at the others, finishing them off. He climbed up to the roof of the building Indent was in and began sniping the remaining SWAT.

Will took out his M16 and fired at Smith. Smith dodged the bullets looked toward Will and Avalanche.

Smith - "Well well well.. if it isnt Mr. Cooper and Mr. Wakefield."

Will looked at Smith, astonished, "Didn't the one kill you already?"

Smith laughed and replied, "That's what you thought, didn't you?"

Avalanche got in his fighting position, and Will tossed his M16 to Raven and got in his as well, ready for whatever Smith may try.
 Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Will and avalanche stood in front of Smith, Indent stood behind Smith. Smith lifted one eyebrow and examined the three humans. A smile broadened across his face, "Who want's to die first."

(If you haven't seen the movie don't read this spoiler.)
We shouldn't show Smith duplicating himself in the story since it takes place during reloaded and in reloaded Neo finds out Smith can dooplicate himself. So no one knows Smith can before then. Unless of course whoever see's Smith duplicated dies.

-------------------------------------

Scorpion and Ghost were trapped, Swat poored from below and above. The two of them decided to head out of the stairwell and onto the second floor. They then both headed for the fire escape when an agent burst into the hall from one of the rooms.

The three of them didn't move, the agent grinned and pulled out his gun. Scorpion whipped out his pistol too and rushed at the agent firing. The agent leapt back dodging bullets and firing as well.

Scorpion managed to shoot the agent once in the shin. Landing on the agent Scorpion and the agent both rolled on the floor before the agent punched Scorpion off himself. The agent got up on his feet and walked towards Scorpion who was also getting up. When the agent neered he lashed out with his fists. But Scorpion dropped to the ground and kicked the agent in the shin.

The agent fell on top of Scorpion, who punched up hard sending the agent into the air. When the agent came down agan Scorpion kicked up with both feet breaking the agent's jaw.

Scorpion rolled back and rose to his feet,the agent kneeled down on one knee gripping his jawbone. Scorpion picked up his gun, the agent noticed and reached for his own gun but Scorpion shot the agent in the head before the agent could get his gun.

The agent's body disapeared leaving the body of a fat old man. Scorpion stepped over the bodie towards Ghosts, and froze. She leaned against a wall, blood dripped down the wall beneath her.

She slumped forwards and Scorpion caught her, she had been shot in shoulder and was bleeding everywhere. Scorpion looked aroud frantically when he heard the marching boots of swat on the stairs.

Horor filled his mind and he feared this might be the end.
 Flamehart
06-03-2003, 1:46 AM
Lance accidently fell into a room accidently via ventilation shaft he took to escape the rooftops. He drew out his MP5 and looked at Scorpion and the wounded Ghost. "You two alright? The swat'll be here any second, lets get outta here."
 whitedragon
06-03-2003, 2:54 AM
john opend his eyes and found himself on a roof in the middle of the city. it was night but at least it wasent raining. "hello dragon." john turned around. he was expecting a warm wecome from striker, but there was a terrible look on his face. john had seen that look only oneother time. when strikers wife was killed by a setinal. john suddenly realised that striker had many cuts and bruses on his face. "im...im sorry dragon but he said he would kill my crew if i dident do it." suddenly the ground between john and striker burst open. before john could react a hand reached out and grabed johns throte. "hello mr. chambers. did you miss me." agent jones smerked as he lifted john off his feet. "ok you have him now wheres my crew. agent jones threw john on the ground. john started gasping and coughing. "oh dont worry mr. jackson youll be joining them soon." agent jones drew his pistol and shot striker." "NOOO!" john rammed into agent jones knocking him down. "come on you bastard. fight!" agent jones got up without any effort. "now thats the spirit."
 Darth NeoVenom
06-03-2003, 12:56 PM
(I've seen Matrix Reload already. That movie was awesome. :D )

After doing a spinning roundhouse kick to one of the SWAT member's face, Shadow takes out two MP5 submachine guns and start firing and the police and the after SWAT members. He then takes cover behind a SWAT Van.

NeoVenom flips backwards kicking a policeman in the face sending 7 feet in the air. NeoVenom than leaps forward and kicks the falling policeman in the stomach sending him flying towards some other policeman. He then takes out to automatic pistols and fires at the SWAT teams and policemen. He then takes cover behind a police car.

Saphire punches policeman in the face and then does a double punch into his stomach. He goes flying into a SWAT member. She then slides across the hood of a police car. She looks inside it and spots a double barrel shotgun. She grabs it and start firing.
 Flamehart
06-03-2003, 1:02 PM
Avalanche and Will exchanged glances. Will ran up to Smith and kicked him in the shin, grabbed his nose and twisted it, then punched him in the head. Avalanche came up as well and kicked Smith into a lamp post, literally crushing it.

-------------------

Meanwhile....

Lance heard the swat people coming in as well. There was a small table in the hallway that had been overturned. He repositioned it and hid behind it and waited. The swat people started coming into the hall way. Lance fired with his Mp5, killing a few of the swat members, reloaded, and fired at the remaining in the hall. He listened for footsteps in case any more came. He turned to Scorpion, "I'll cover you, you find an exit."
 Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 7:50 PM
Scorpion lifted Ghost off the ground and carried her in his arms. He then turned to Lance, "There's an ambulance on the street, can you clear the hall and help me get her there?"

Agent smith wiped dust off his suit and sneered, "I didn't think you were that eager, I acctually expected you to run. None the less you won't catch me off guard again." He then turned around and broke the larger part of the street sign off it's base, where it was bent, and hurled it at Avalanche and Will. Then drew his pistol and shot at Indent.

Indent ducked behind a bench and then dived behind a buildings wall, while in the air a bullet pierced his theigh.

(I just though I might mention that I think you guys are making your characters just a little too good. Remember in the first movie where morpheus says that no one who has stood his ground against an agent has lived. Just thought I might bring it up.:) )
 Darth NeoVenom
06-03-2003, 7:58 PM
(I know....if any of my characters fought an Agent...they will get the crap beaten out of them...haha)

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire are all almost running out of bullet. Shadow says to the other two, "We're almost running out of bullets." Soon after they all saw one police officer turn into an Agent. "Uh oh." Saphire says.
 Flamehart
06-03-2003, 10:18 PM
((OOC: I know, they just got lucky))

Will was hit and went flying back into a building wall, the lamp post getting stuck and pinning Will down. Avalanche had dodged, and started to slowly back toward Will to guard him.

-------------------

Lance aimed and fired at another group of swat that came in, then looked at Scorpion and nodded. "An ambulance isn't the best way to go though, the driver could turn into an agent, but it is the only option. Yeah, I'll help you get there. I'm running low on ammo, you got a gun I could use?"
 whitedragon
06-04-2003, 8:30 PM
anger serged through john like lightening. he wanted to kill this thing more than anything else. john ran agent jones but he couldent focus. john jumped up and threw a kick at agent jones but jones caught it and threw him across the roof. john got up and threw a punch at agent jones. agent jones dodged and kicked john in the face. agent jones drew his gun "only human" john closed his eyes and waited for the shot, but it never came. "why do i always have to save your ass." john looked up and saw a red headed woman with a bloody knife in her hand. he suspected it was the blood of the poor sap agent jones had possesed "i dont know mabey because im always in the wrong place."

Hacker Alias: jade
Place born: Matrix

john quickly ran over to strikers body. john checked for a pulse. "hes still alive." john said with a sigh of relief. besides jade being handy with a knife she also was a doctor before she was freed. "what happed." "that bastard shot him. he was looking for me. he said the agent had his crew. i have to find them." "slow down. first we need to get striker to a phone." john took out his cell phone. "Q-ball we need to get out of here quick." there was a pause on the phone and then "theres a phone 2 floors below you. apartment 221." "is it clear." "yeah its clear." even though Q-ball had said it was clear john still was extreamly suspicious so the two flights down were less than pleasent. the ringing of the phone was always nice to hear which was alittle ironic because he hated phones back when he wasent freed. his reason for not owning a cell phone was "the people you dont want to talk to when your at home can reach you anywhere." john opend the door and put the phone next to strikers ear. striker disappeared. john then took out his cell phone again. "Q-ball dont wake me up instead send me to the construct." "why" "im staying in and im going after that agent." "WHAT!!" "i know it sounds crazy but i need you to send me wepons so that i can figure out where hes keeping strikers crew." "WD this is.." "just do it!" john put the phone back down on the reciever. the phone rang again and john picked it up. john was suddenly transported to a completely white room. "ok Q-ball im going to need my usual stuff. suddenly a table fell right infront of john. on the table was 2 desert eagles with 4 clips, 2 granades, a military pump-action shot gun with a strap and a katana. john put the two guns in two sholder holsters he put the granades in his pockets and he put the katana and shotgun on his back.

john went back into the matrix. and gave the shogun and one of the granades to jade. "who says im comeing with you." jade said. john laughed "like you would pass up a chance like this." "you know me all to well dragon." john ran down the stairs and into the street. if agent jones was after john then it wouldent be long before he came back. it was more of all the years in the matrix that his senses that gave him the feeling that danger was close. john ducked and just a second after a bullet wized past his head. jade started fireing and john drew his guns. he couldent see the agent so he started fireing blindly. john got kicked in the back and then was suddenly thrown across the street. ignoreing the pain john got back up. jade kicked the agent in the face and ran towards john. john fired but only did so so he could get closer to the agent. john put away his guns and drew him katana. the agent put up his gun to shoot but john choped it in half before he could. "now now mr. chambers thats cheating." "wheres strikers crew." "why would i tell you that. i got what i wanted." "what do you want with me." "i cant tell you that. it would ruin the supprise" jade suddenly appeared behind the agent and put her shotgun up to his head." "im sick of playing this game john." "so am i but i wont leave 5 people to die. tell me where they are jones." "why not there in the big unmade skyscraper at wells street." suddenly the agent jumped up and kicked both. agent jones completely ignored jade. "go jade. get them and forget about me." john got up and slashed his katana at agent jones. the agent grabed the blade and broke it. "you humans and your cheep toys." "thisn is gonna be harder than i thought" john said to himself.
 Flamehart
06-04-2003, 9:02 PM
Lance took out his handgun to conserve ammo. He ran forward down the hall (where the only exit was) and fired at the remaining SWAT, then moved ahead to look and found none were left. He signaled to Scropion to move ahead.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire looked at each other. Shadow then whispers, "An Agent can not take the three of us on. Let's do it." With that said, all three of them flipped forward and started firing at the Agent dodged all the bullets. Shadow and NeoVenom then ran up to the and started fighting him. The Agent blocked a kick from Shadow, but couldn't block a spinning roundhouse kick from NeoVenom. The Agent spinning in the air and hit the SWAT van. "Open fire while he's down." Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire opened fire on empty their clips on the Agent. A bloody corpse of a police officer remained motionless on the street.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I doubt that an Agent could take on three people at once.)
 Mandalorian54
06-05-2003, 7:51 PM
(That depends on the people. Remember when Morpheous faught Smith, he hit smith quite a bit but didn't stand much of a chance. And in Reloaded Trininty got her but kicked. I would say an agent could take on three of our characters, but Trinity and Morpheous could probably beat an agent together. But I think four of us should stand a fair chance, and three might be able to beat an agent, might but this is no ordinary agent, this is Smith.)

Scorpion neared Lance with Ghost in his arms. "I only have one gun, but Ghost won't be using her's. Unless you prefer the swat guns on the ground of course." He shifted Ghost's weight in his arms and continued, "As for the ambulance, I guess one of us'll just have to drive."

--------------------------------

Indent dragged his woulnded leg behind him and leaned against the side of the building. Peering around the side of the wall he took in the new arrivals. Just then he was grabbed from behind, and before he knew it he was being used as a human shield by Smith. Smith hauled Indent along in front of him while shooting at the other people.
 Flamehart
06-05-2003, 11:22 PM
Avalanche managed to pull the lamp post off of Will, then they both barely dodged the gunfire from Smith.

--------------

Lance shugged and picked up another Mp5 that a SWAT soldier had. He took the ammo clips from the SWAT soldier and reloaded both MP5s. He nodded, then pulled out his cell phone and called Link(my char Link, not from Reloaded). "Link, download how to drive an ambulance for me." Link nodded and began, and finished in seconds. "Done." Lance nodded at Scorpion and moved ahead and found the ambulance. "Let's go, before an agent arrives."
 Redwing
06-06-2003, 12:48 AM
((OOS: Isn't one of the rules of this RPG You cannot fight agents without being captured/killed? Or has Jokemaster changed that rule :)))
 Darth NeoVenom
06-06-2003, 10:22 AM
(Very good point Redwing and Mandalorian54. I guess I made a mistake :(. The Agent that Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire were fighting wasn't Smith, it was some other Agent. I have a question are all of you in the same street my characters are at?)
 Mandalorian54
06-07-2003, 12:13 PM
(Oh yah, you made another agent come, I forgot. Then I guess were just close. But I think the rule is a little bendable, we're just making it more realistic. If theres four guys ganging up on an agent don't you think we should be able to beat him?)
 Flamehart
06-07-2003, 12:59 PM
((OOC: Yeah Mandalorian proves a point, besides, no one's complained up to this point so..))
 Mandalorian54
06-08-2003, 9:19 PM
(on with the story, and who's controlling jokemasters character?)

Scorpion hopped into the back of the ambulance and placed Ghost on the bed.He then left the ambulance to get some bullet proof vests from an empty swat van.Hopping back into the ambulance he heard a gunfire behind him and turned around. A small group of cops were firing at Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire. One of the cops turned to Scorpion. Reaching into his coat Scorpion quikly spun out his gun and poped a cap in the cop's chest.

The ambulance started off and Scorpion closed the rear doors.
 Flamehart
06-08-2003, 9:40 PM
Craig kicked up the gas and drove off toward Avalanche, Raven, and Will. He swerved out of the way of most (happy now Mando? lol) of Smith's bullets and the 3 hopped onto the sides, but Will leaped in through the passenger window and Craig sped off. He swerved around to Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire and smashed the car into the cops.

"Get in!"
 Mandalorian54
06-08-2003, 11:33 PM
(what about poor wounded Indent?

He swerved out of the way of Smith's bullets

wow, amazing, you dodged bullets with your car.....:eek:

sorry for the sarcasm, but your car should have a few bullet holes in it if you know what I mean.)
 Flamehart
06-09-2003, 12:16 AM
(Meh, I'll edit it in a second)

Will spoke, "We forgot Indent."

Lance(Craig, keep forgetting which to type :P ) shrugged and once again, turned back to Smith. He revved the engine of the ambulance. Will just shook his head, knowing an ambulance wasn't meant for what he was going to try. Lance hit the gas and the car sped for Smith. Smith fired a few times, and Lance got hit in the shoulder from one of the bullets, but kept driving. He drove slightly to the left of Smith, and Will took my gun and shot Smith, then pulled Indent into the ambulance as it sped by. He had some trouble pulling him through the window, but he got it done, and Indent went to the back with Scorpion, Ghost, and the others. As Craig drove down the street, he wondered who was going to call and find the telephone location.
 jokemaster
06-09-2003, 12:30 AM
((OK, I'm back. Old rule out, new rule in, when you fight agents you have to get your butt kicked, and you can't fight them for long without getting captured/killed.
*waits for Deac to post*))
Page: 3 of 4