Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Page: 4 of 5
 Katarn07
04-01-2003, 9:38 PM
Klai rolled his eyes as he took off the last bomb, "You mean you are relying on a message board full of loonies that spend all day wasting their lives away there? The last factual thing I ever got from them is that none of that info is correct. You must have a more solid lead?"

Just as he said that, Topshot's X-Wing arrived. Klai looks to Raven, "Well, we have no choice but to believe you. I was not there, but I do know that Gunny was a mishap in a lab in the early Shadowtrooper projects. I wouldn't be surprised if he were a target. We have to act fast. We can talk about this on the way to Coruscant. Do you have a ship, or do you need a lift?"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-02-2003, 1:33 PM
"Thank you." Zofire says to Jan. Zofire and R9 arrive at docking bay 76-A and both board the modified Y-Wing and head out to where the traffic on Coruscant. Zofire then thinks on which bars or restaurants she has been too.

"Can he be in there? Maybe he is at that restaurant we first went to...AJ's, if I recall correctly. Let's head there."

Zofire and R9 then head towards AJ's Place. Upon arriving there, Zofire lands the Y-Wing down on the hanger and head towards the restaurant's entrance. From the entrance window, Zofire saw Wra'fo drinking. Zofire enters the bar followed by R9.
 Katarn07
04-02-2003, 6:23 PM
Wra'fo is already stumbling on his feet. He pushes the last of his credits foward, "Just one more!"

"No, Wra'fo. You're wasted. Your BAC is probably double over the legal limit of this sector, and that is near fatal levels! Now drink this java juice, or get out of here."

Wra'fo busts the bottle on the counter, "Give me unutha' bottle... I.. need it!"

The bartender holds up his hands and sees Zofire standing in the bar's doorway and he makes eye contact with her for help.
 topshot
04-02-2003, 6:32 PM
Raven:"I came aboard mine, The Phantom,an old Republic gun ship that was made from parts of the original Moldy Crow. The information about the new Shadowtroopers came from a trusted friend of mine that works for an agency similar to your own, Klai."

Topshot:"Where's your ship, though?"

Raven:"R6-J7, bring The Phantom to my current coordinates. We're going to go along and help Klai and Topshot rescue their friend!"

R6-J7:"As you wish, my lord......."

As soon as contact fades out, a ship similar to what Raven had described appeared in the distance.......
 Darth NeoVenom
04-02-2003, 6:45 PM
Zofire takes out a stun baton and strikes Wra'fo with it. Only enough to knock out Wra'fo.

"Sorry buddy." Zofire says as she drags Wra'fo out of the restaurant and onto the Y-Wing. R9 quickly goes on board.

Zofire then heads back towards NRI headquarters and takes out Wra'fo. She then asks a member of the NRI if she can speak to Jan Ors.
 Katarn07
04-02-2003, 7:01 PM
Jan arrives after being informed and she takes Wra'fo to the med bay. She motions Zofire and R9 to come with her.

The medical droid inserts a needle int oWra'fo and turns to Jan, "BAC of .23, mam."

"Are you sure, J-1B? That is nearly fatal for a Rodian's system..."

"Yes, mam. I am going to have to keep him here over night."

"He has a job to do."

"Not in this condition. I'm afraid you'll have to find another agent. Why not send Katarn07?"

"That is the mission, rescuing him."

"Why not yourself, mam? Or maybe even Kyle Katarn?"

"He's on a mission by himself. Skywalker asked him to help out at the Academy. Something about a combat instructor..."

"Well, I see it fit for you to go."

"I guess I'll have to."

She turns to Zofire, "Alright, we'd best move out."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-02-2003, 7:06 PM
Zofire nods in agreement.

"I'll meet you on the docking bay." She says to Jan.

"Come R9" gestering R9 to follow her. R9 does and both Zofire and R9 head towards the docking bay.
 Katarn07
04-02-2003, 7:22 PM
Klai, Topshot, and Raven depart Bandomeer and head for the lightsaber tracking device which is at the heart of Luka's layer.

Luka watches as Yagasko's dead body falls before him. He looks up to the circle of Rodians around him, "Gentleman. This is how I greet failure. You fail me, I kill you. It's that simple. Now, leave. I want that girl by the time the sun sets!"

Jan arrives in the hangar where the Y-Wing and Ravens Claw are located. She nods, "You lead the way. You have come here from there. Wra'fo had a plan, and that plan may pose hazards. You aren't required to come..."

She looks to R9, "But I would apprciate it. You have good skills, Zofire. You would make an excellent NRI agent. You are underage for the job by a few years, but when the time comes, you know where to find us. I could also use R9's scanners. That's help get in undetected."

She does not wait for Zofire's response, she knows she will help, "Let's go."

They leave and Zofire leads the way.
 jokemaster
04-02-2003, 9:40 PM
Ding: HEY!
*Ding runs up to them, holding some photos*
Ding: We got problems.
-----------
Rodian *to Luka*: Jokemaster's memory is completly blocked, he doesn't remember a thing before waking up in Teraytiro's destroyed complex
 topshot
04-02-2003, 10:23 PM
Topshot:"Klai, I gave you the antidote 108702. It's in the glove compartment of your ship. Think your ship's computers can analyse it to determine if it truly is a cure to 7687?"
 Katarn07
04-02-2003, 10:34 PM
"Well, it is one of Gunny's ships, and Jan Ors herself modified it a few weeks ago. Yeah, I'll give it a shot."

Klai watches as the computer analyzes it, "Hmm, it has traces of Xaeroacryl in it. You know what that is? It is a rare drug found in Katrass's La Diabla Badlands. It seems your investigation there was of something real. But the Corusca was just a cover up. It appears the antidote is made on Ord Katrassi. Maybe we'd best contact NRI..."

Klai contacts Mon Mothma of the news. She replies, "Klai, you and your companions must go to there and retrieve more antidote. But I must be sure if you can trust them."

"Yeah, I can trust Topshot. But there is this other guy... Raven. He saved our lives, but... Could you have Ding and his men dig up some info on a guy called Raven Kheys?"

"Yes, but Ding has just left. He ran aboard the Raven's Claw while Jan was leaving."

"I heard Gunny's Rodian friend was doing the case..."

"If he recovers from his mishap at a bar, he will no longer be on active duty, or in the NRI for that matter."

"What do you mean?"

"He got drunk. He tried to kill a bartender and Zofire Fett. He is recovering in our sick bay..."

"Why'd he do that?!"

"Because. Gunny is presumed dead. The only reason I allowed Jan Ors to go is because she is a close friend of Gunny. As is Fett, who would make a very promising agent..."

"You did not just tell me you sent a middle-aged agent, one of the best people who has ever served your cause, to die so that you can have a younger woman replace her, did you?"

"I most certainly di not send her to die. I sent her for the drugs and Gunny..."

"We have the antidote ingrediants! Why don't we bomb Luka. You said it yourself, Gunny is dead!"

"We don't know that..."

"Forget it, Mothma. I will go to Katrassi. Send me that info on Raven ASAP."

"I'll get one of Ding's men to do it then. Come back in one peice with the antidote."

"Will do. Finn out."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 5:50 PM
Zofire could see Luka's base in the distance. She then contacts Jan, "We have the base in our site. You want to land thirty meters away from the base and then there by speeders?"

------------------

In Luka's base:

Luka could feel someone breathing down his kneck and then he can hear a cold and deep voice saying to him, "I see that you are not successful in many things Luka." Luka recognies this voice.
 Katarn07
04-03-2003, 5:57 PM
Jan responds, "Yeah. I'm landing now."

Luka spins around ad faces the darkness, "Who's there!"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 6:09 PM
Zofire lands the Y-Wing and get's out of the ship, followed by R9.
---------------

A mechanical hand grabs Luka and tosses him across the room. A massive figure appears in a light. A Rodian covered almost completely in machanical parts is seen clearly. He then grins slightly.
 Katarn07
04-03-2003, 6:16 PM
Jan follows Zofire and R9 to the complex enterance.

"No... Terayitro. You're... you're dead."

He struggles to his feet and nods to him, "I was skeptical that you were dead when I heard the news, but I heard the girl killed you in deep space over Nar Shaddaa. How did you ever escape?"

He doesn't wait for an answer, "I captured Katarn07. He is in the cell blocks. I am in the process of getting Zofire Fett as well. As for your drugs..."

He turns away, "The NRI has got them. And an associate of mine failed to keep the antidote away from more NRI agents. He's dead; I assure you. One last thing, the speciman you used, Jack 'Jokemaster' Ryan is alive. He survived the explosion and he is in one of your labs. I suppose I will leave you here. I want Katarn07 and Zofire Fett's heads. If you'd allow me to go after her myself, Rodiar?"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 6:26 PM
"I'll handle that girl myself. You can have your way with her companions." Teraytiro said. He then punches the steel table in front of him and dents it completely.

He then says, "As you can see....I have some modifications."

---------------

Zofire speeds her way towards the base. She then gesture Jan to head to the right. They both are in the side of the building.

"Seems clear so far." Zofire says looking around.
 topshot
04-03-2003, 6:43 PM
When was the last time......, Raven thought, ......that my companion and I faced Rodiar? My memory is still a bit blurry, but I remember that he survived the fight against those NRI agents last time, and that he came looking for them when I met up with him. That last time on Sulon, however, I turned against him and nearly lost my life if it weren't for that mercenary that shot off his right arm and temporarily disabled his ship.

Raven:"Hey Klai! How far is it to Luka's hide-out from Katrassi?"
 Katarn07
04-03-2003, 8:03 PM
"Ord Katrassi is on the Outer Rim. A day's flight. Why do you ask?"

The ships just arrive at Ord Katrassi and they get out of the ships and meet up near the compounds entrance, "We have to find the antidotes. But, Raven, why do you ask? The NRI is dealing with things there..."
 topshot
04-03-2003, 8:22 PM
Raven:"I ask because your friends may be in grave danger! They
thought they killed Teraytiro Rodiar, but in fact, he's alive
and well! I know this because we fought each other on
Sulon 10 months after your friends took care of him!
You've gotta warn them!"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-04-2003, 1:16 PM
Zofire asks Jan, "R9 will take care of the ships. I'll carry you to that window that is right above us. We can sneek in undetected. If I remember the map, that room is a store room."
 Katarn07
04-04-2003, 1:42 PM
"Alright. But I would appreciate it if R9 would accompany us. I can set the Ravens Claw on auto pilot to fly around for a while. The Y-Wing is unmarked and out of their range."

Zofire and Jan get into the store room and Zofire leaves and returns shortly with R9. Jan looks around at the crates and pops one open, "Hmm, weapons. They must be in one of the other 5 storerooms. Probably much deeper into the base. We're going to need R9's sensors to detect any enemies. Maybe if all else fails in stealth, we should create a diversion... We can plant some explosives on some power couplings near here. We can make them detonate via remote. If an alarm sounds and we are caught, we'll blow the coupling and it should knock out the power and send guards in that direction. Let's go. Quietly, R9."

Jan, Zofire, and R9 find a power coupling and Jan plants some explosives on it, "Hmm, if we were to do the same to one other one in another location we'd be able to spread the guards about even more. We'll do so elsewhere."

They find another one several floors up and plant the explosive charges, "Alright. We'll need to find a way to the store room. Hall ways are out of the question. We'd be dead. Few would attempt such a feat of a full assault in the heart of a base. We have several options."

She turns and points to a grate, "Ventalation shafts will be the first step. Of course, we can't stay in there. They'd expect that. But there are alternatives. Elevator shafts can prove useful in switching levels, garbage disposals and sewage systems can serve for access tunnels, and power maintenence tubes can do the same. We'll work our way from that to a garbage disposal and assess our sitution. There are often fire routes listed near services like garbage disposals. We'll work our way to an elevator shaft to the 1st store room, and through the vents again. We'll do the same until we have got the drugs location. We should set them on fire, that'll destroy them. Then, if we have yet to be caught, we blow the power and find Gunny and escape."

She looks to the grate, "After you tow, I'll take up the rear."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-04-2003, 7:53 PM
"I think R9 could unscrew that grate." Zofire says.

R9 then goes over to the grate and a little mechanical arm comes out with a screwdriver comes out. R9 quickly unscrews the grate.Zofire measures the height of the grate. Zofire then says, "R9 can fit. He has a suction hook which makes it easy for him to go up and down the ventilation shafts. Also, he will be really useful. I'll go in first, then you Jan, and then R9."
 jokemaster
04-08-2003, 4:25 PM
*Jokemaster wakes up in a cell-like laboratory*
Jokemaster: where am I?
---------------
Rodian: Call Luka, tell him the subject is awake.
*A rodian calls Luka on a comlink*
 Katarn07
04-08-2003, 4:43 PM
Luka arrives, and contacts Rodiar on his comling, "Ryan is awake. I think you should see for yourself."

He turns to the Rodians, "Get out of here now!"

Jan and Zofire arrive to the garbage disposal after a half an hour of navigating the vents. Jan finds a mpa and points, "Here are the store rooms. We have hit one of the 4. We might want to split up. I'll give you a remote to detonate the bombs if you are caught."

Jan heads to the first two store rooms and allows Zofire to take R9 to the other two. Over comlink Jan says, "Eliminate any guards silently if neccessary. Hide the bodies too..."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2003, 1:59 PM
Teraytiro then walks into the room where Luka and Ryan are at.

-----------------

"Ok" Zofire replies. Zofire then whispers to R9, "R9 scan the room for possible life forms. Last thing we want to do is get caught."
 jokemaster
04-09-2003, 3:54 PM
Jokemaster: who are you?
--------
*ding crawls through a vent, peering through the openings and sees Teraytiro walking with Luka*
Ding *through comlink*: Zofire, I found luka, with an old friend of yours"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2003, 6:47 PM
Zofire replies back, "Gunny or Jokemaster?"

-------------

Teraytiro says to Jokemaster, "We've met before. It is of no importance of who I am."
 jokemaster
04-09-2003, 6:57 PM
Ding: Teraytiro, apperantly most of him survived.
--------
Jokemaster: It's important for me.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2003, 7:20 PM
Zofire couldn't believe what Ding said. She had to ask again. "What happen?"
 jokemaster
04-09-2003, 7:33 PM
Ding: I don't know, he just got into a room with Luke, but the vent doesn't reach there. Should I investigate?
 Darth NeoVenom
04-11-2003, 8:22 AM
"I don't want you to get caught Ding." Zofire replied. Zofire stayed frozen on her spot. She couldn't believe that Teraytiro is alive. She was for sure that he died in the explosion.

"How? How?" are the only words coming out of Zofire's mouth.
 jokemaster
04-17-2003, 9:37 PM
Ding: Well, Ryan survived, that means that Rodiar just had more or less the same luck
 Katarn07
04-18-2003, 9:53 PM
Jan gets to the first of the two store rooms she must check. It is full of medical equipment. Most of it involves syringes and sorts of brain tampering devices. She contacts Zofire, "Seems I have found how they move the drugs into the victims. This might prove useful. I am going to take a few snapshots and move on. What's your status?"
 jokemaster
04-18-2003, 10:06 PM
Ding: I'm spying on Luka and Rodiar.
-----------
Ryan: Where am I?
 Darth NeoVenom
04-19-2003, 12:30 PM
"I'm...I'm..." She then shakes her head to get her thoughts head cleared out. "So far I passed through store rooms that contain more of that drug. I'm gonna move in and try to seeif I can plant a detonator on one of the crates. I'll contact you when I do so. Zofire out."

---------------------

Rodiar was getting impatient with Jokemaster. He then says to Luka, "Let see what we can do with him." He then delivers a heavy blow to Jokemaster's stomach, taking out all the air in jokemaster. "Let's move out."
 jokemaster
04-19-2003, 12:42 PM
*Jokemaster staggers back, but suddenly punches Rodiar in the face and kicks Luka's stomach, making a break for the door*
 Darth NeoVenom
04-19-2003, 2:13 PM
Rodiar quickly recovers and shots Jokemaster on the right leg. Rodiar then picks up Jokemaster by his shirt, throws him up in the air and punches Jokemaster, sending him ramming towards the door.

(Out of Character: Ok. It is done. Rodiar is almost all metallic cuz most of his body got destroyed. That'z why he recovered quickly.)
 jokemaster
04-19-2003, 2:26 PM
((Eh, have Rodiar just shoot his right leg))
 Katarn07
04-19-2003, 3:23 PM
Jan responds, "Good. Fire destroys it. I have gotten to the last of the store rooms. I am planting a detonator on it. Once I do so, I'll blow those power couplings and we can find Gunny and Jokemaster."

Luka runs to Jokemaster and drags him back to the table and pounds his face in a few times before letting Rodiar by him.

Katarn07 witnesses Jokemaster's beating and turns away from the brutal site. He then sees Ding in the duct above him. He whispers, "Pst. Quickly, open that crate. Throw me a gun and get down here. Luka and Rodiar will be no match for us..."
 jokemaster
04-19-2003, 3:52 PM
*Ding quietly opens a crate, takes out a gun and tosses it to Katarn07*
Ding *through comlink*: I found Gunny
*Ding quietly drops to the floor, and unhoilsters his weapon*
 topshot
04-19-2003, 5:22 PM
Klai and Tops recovered 4 vials of what looks to be a cure to the virus, and are scanning them for any possible signs of viral breakdown activity.

Tops:"Hey. Any news from Zofire or Jan?"

Klai:"Judging from a recent contact, they found Gunny at Luka's base. Nothing else yet."

Tops:"Well, let's just hope they stay alive. Raven?"

Raven:"Yeah?"

Tops:"Who was the mercenary that helped you escape from
Rodiar?"

Raven:"I think his name was Seph. I didn't happen to catch his
last name though. He seemed to know how to upgrade
my 2 barrel Bryar shotgun. Seems that he knew a lot of
things about all kinds of different weapons like the
lightsaber. I heard from a local on Bandomeer that he
could make special devices to help fight off the Empire.
He can even upgrade ships and stuff like that. He had a
huge workshop full of things neither of us three would
ever dream of. He used to work for a secret agency
called the Imperial Resistance, which was much like that
of the Rebellion, except that Ex-Imperials and Rebels
worked together to restore peace to different planets we
had never known about.... "

Tops:"So. He can upgrade weapons and ships. Think he can fix
this?"

Tops pulls out a broken portable ion cannon.

Raven:"Judging from the make of this ion cannon, I'd say yeah he
could. The only thing is, no one can even find him. He
taught me to upgrade and repair weapons. Why don't
you let me take a look at it, and I'll see what I can do....."

Tops:"Sure....."

Tops then hands the ion cannon to Raven after landing at a local city on Bespin.
 Katarn07
04-19-2003, 5:31 PM
Rodiar steps infront of Jokemaster and about to ask more questions. Luka shakes his head, "It's pointless. The man can give us no information. And..."

Luka slowy turns to observe his sirroundings. He looks to Katarn07's cell, but it is empty. He rips out his blaster, "Sir, Katarn is out of his cell!"

Katarn07 and Ding open fire upon Luka and Rodiar. Luka dives for cover behind the bed Jokemaster is on. He can escape in the midst of the confusion.

Luka signals Rodiar to follow him to the com panel to alert the guards.

Jan hear's the blaster fire and decides to blow the power couplings. The explosian rips half the base apart. Security systems go down and the guards are diverted to that sector. Jan takes out her link, "Zofire. Ignite the 7687. Then find an escape route, this place is going to blow!"

She then fumbles to change frequency, "Klai?"

"Sir, the comm system is down!" Luka says to Rodiar. He looks around for an exit and sees the blast doors closing. "Come on!"

The two flee before the doors close. Jokemaster, Ding, and Katarn07 have to take the heat ducts to escape.

Klai gets the message from Jan. He looks to Topshot and Raven, "They got Ryan out and have rescued Gunny. Our work here is done. We'd best get going now."
 jokemaster
04-19-2003, 5:38 PM
*Ding runs under the heat vent, crouches, and puts his two hands in position to help Katarn07 up*
Ding: Come on let's move, they'll have gaurds here fast
 Katarn07
04-19-2003, 5:47 PM
Katarn07 gets in the vent and follows Ding to an escape route. Explosions can be heard throughout the base and the vent shakes violently. Katarn07 looks at Ding, "Don't tell me the NRI went to all this trouble for me?"

The shaft breaks and the two fall down into a storeroom where Zofire and Jan are lighting up the 7687. Jan looks at the two, "You two certainly know how to make an entrance. Let's see how well you make your exites. Come on, we have to get out of here..."

Luka and Rodiar finally escape the base just as the section collapses behind them.

"Took you two long enough..."

Darkman helps them into his speeder and looks at the base. I had Fett just where I wanted her and all of a sudden, the base blew."

"She's as good as dead..."

"I wouldn't underestimate her skill so fast, Luka."

"The base is about to blow, hit the accelorator now! Even if she manages to escape somehow, I promise I won't kill you... this time."

"Of course..."

Darkman takes the speeder away from the base just as another section blows up.
 jokemaster
04-19-2003, 6:04 PM
*jokemaster limps twoard the exit, while the base collapses around him and he manages to get onto a speeder, exiting just as that section blows up, barely escaping the explosion*
 Katarn07
04-19-2003, 6:10 PM
Katarn07 looks around, "Where's Jokemaster?!"

Jan pulls him along to the exit as the others lead the way, "There is no time!"

"We have to get him..."

"He managed to escape Teraytiro's base, I think he'll do just fine with Luka's."

"Jan, let me go!"

Jan pulls him to the exit and the base collapes. Zofire, Ding, and R9 look at the pile of rubble in awe and Katarn07 looks away at the distance. To his amazement, he sees Jokemaster in a speeder as it speeds off toward the horizon.

"Look!" Katarn07 jumps on a speeder and lets the others get on before they take off after him. Jan takes out her comlink, "Klai, do you have the antidote?"

"Yeah, we're on our way to Coruscant now."

"Good, Ryan got away and we're after him now. We need to give him the antidote..."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-19-2003, 7:07 PM
Zofire says to Katarn07, "Good to see you Gunny." She then faces everyone and says, "I can't believe Rodiar is alive."

---------------------

"Head to these coordinates." Rodiar hands a disc to Darkman containing the coordinates. He then says to Darkman and Luka, "I know a place where they have modified battle droids, destroyer droids, and super battle droids. They also helped me get this body as well. Surely, all these droids won't be such a failure as my previous droids. These droids are from the planet Roventa. I was sent to their base that is stationed on Coruscant."
 Katarn07
04-19-2003, 7:44 PM
Darkman complies with Rodiar's orders. Luka turns to Rodiar, "He is with me for one reason only. To get Fett, her droid, and Katarn. He does not follow your orders, sir. I still do. What should I do?"

"I almost had them on several occasions, but something keeps getting fouled up, "Darkman tells Rodiar, "I am sure your droids could aid me in their capture."

Luka backs up Darkman's request, "You can have Fett as a subject of your drug, as long as you program her memory with this data."

Darkman hands Rodiar a rusted datapad. Luka raises his eyebrows, "Well? What do you say?"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-19-2003, 7:52 PM
"Fine. As long as I deal with Zofire Fett. You take care of Katarn and Zofire's Droid." Rodiar replies and then grabs the rusted datapad.
 Captain LeChuck
04-25-2003, 8:27 PM
((Can I join this? The name's Thrindel Setta and the bio's in the databank))

*Thrindel stands unnoticed in the shadows*
Page: 4 of 5