Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Page: 2 of 5
 Darth NeoVenom
03-06-2003, 9:25 AM
Zofire quickly turns around and pulls out her modified DE-11 blaster rifle. She can not clearly see who the person.

She quickly says to the person, "Who are you?"
 Alberdarek
03-06-2003, 1:22 PM
"im a friend. you can call me waylander but for now i can tell you no more exept that i wish to travel with you and will be a geat asset."

Waylander extends his hand
 Darth NeoVenom
03-06-2003, 5:10 PM
Zofire shakes Waylander's hand.

"Why do you wish to travel with me? You have any information on this Luka guy?" Zofire says to Waylander.

R9 beeps, whistles, and then approaches Zofire.

"This is R9 by the way." She says to Waylander.
 Alberdarek
03-06-2003, 5:15 PM
"unfortunatley no..but i overheard some1 talkin in a bar near hear said u were looking for him. he....he...im sorry. im not sure i want 2 talk about it"

waylander crumples 2 a heap on the floor and begins to weep.

"ill be alright, just carry on with watever u were doing"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-06-2003, 5:32 PM
Zofire looks at Waylander with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" she says to Waylander.
 Alberdarek
03-07-2003, 11:53 AM
"lika....killed my wife, about 17 years ago. i swore an oath to pluck his measily eyes from his face and cut of his fingers before killing him. just like he did to helen."

waylander stands up and brushes the tears from his face

"sorry for bothering you with my petty problems. will you allow me to travell with you?
 Katarn07
03-07-2003, 4:05 PM
Topshot and Katarn07 part ways to their ships. Katarn07 climbs aboard the Sable Dove. Wra'fo greets him, "Hey Gunny. I got a message here from a Brad Mereel..."

"Who?"

"I dunno. It just says to watch your back. It says don't trust anyone but your green skinned friend."

"And Zo."

"Actually, it he does say that the people not to trust does include the human girl."

"What the hell does he know? She helped the NRI and us out on that last case, and I'm sure she'll help us on this one. What about Topshot and... Where'd that other guy go? I didn't even catch his name."

"Hmm. I don't trust him already. Topshot is the brother of Bond, whom Klai Finn has told me so much about. I trust him and Zo. But this message... Should we tell Zo?"

Katarn07 thinks it over, "No. That guy is full of crap. Son of a Gundark has no clue as to what the hell he is talking about."

Katarn07 storms from the cockpit and retires to his quarters after yelling to Wra'fo to take off.

Wra'fo does so and sends a comminique to Zofire that reads: Follow us and the X-Wing. Keep radio silence. Gunny is really pissed.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-07-2003, 5:19 PM
"Oh. I am sorry Waylander. You can follow me and the others."

After that said, Zofire recieves the message from Wra'fo. Zofire spots the Sable Dove and the X-wing in the distance and follows them.
 topshot
03-07-2003, 6:22 PM
After entering the cockpit of his personal X-Wing, The Dragon King, Topshot was immediately greeted by his silver-tinted R6M3, the most advanced astromech to date.

Programmed with an internal voice box, R6 happily welcomed his master back to the ship.

R6:"Welcome back, Master Topshot. How was the interview with
Katarn07?"

Topshot:"Quick. Rodian scum attacked us, we blasted 'em."

R6:"Oh my!"

Topshot:"Yeah. I know. Received any information yet on this
Teraytiro Rodiar guy?"

R6:"As of yet, I have no such information. I do, however, have information on this Katarn07....."

Topshot:"Cut the talk. I know about him already. My brother Obi Bond worked with one of his agents, Klai Finn."

R6:"Do you.......trust him?"

Topshot:"Yeah. If he's a friend of Klai Finn, then I trust him.
Anyways, prepare for take-off. I'm getting tired of this
chatter......"

R6:"As you wish, Master........."

And with the request for take-off processed, Topshot had taken the precaution of adjusting his safety strap and sent a fax for the coordinates of where Katarn07 may be heading......"

Topshot whispers to himself,"I have a feeling this is gonna take a long time to complete an operation this big........"
 Katarn07
03-07-2003, 6:45 PM
Wra'fo sat behind the controls of the Sable Dove as he moved out of a traffic lane and opened a channel to his comrades, "Our first lead is in the industrial sector. A dealer was captured two days ago and leaked some info about a warehouse where a client had set him up and took his merchandise. It seems there are some people after the drugs. My job is to stop them. Luka will want to as well. As long as he has the drugs, there is a chance he can get Gunny in his sights."

He lands the ship and both he andf Katarn07 get out and await the others' arrival.
 jokemaster
03-07-2003, 8:04 PM
*Ding sends a message to Katarn07 with all the known info on the drug attached*
 Darth NeoVenom
03-08-2003, 8:49 AM
Zofire spots the Sable Dove and lands the Slave II next to it.

The ramp of the Slave II opens and Zofire walks out. R9 quickly follows Zofire.

She then says to Katarn07 and Wra'fo, "There is someone with me that is on my ship."

With that said, Waylander exits the ship.
 Katarn07
03-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Wra'fo narrows his eyes, "We've met."

Katarn07 takes out his PDA which is beeping indicating some new info has been uploaded to it.

"Hmm. This shall come in handy. NRI has sent me... something that should come in handy."

He hands the pad to Wra'fo who nods at the good news, is about to pass it on, but Katarn07 intercepts it, "I'll take that."

He avoids eye contact with Topshot and Zofire after denying them access to the new info. He turns to Wra'fo, "Well. Intelligence says the drugs were in a warehouse... a klic from here? We'll look around there. The gang that hit Luka's men couldn't have taken all the drugs in one visit."

They set off to the warehouse.

Upon arriving, Katarn07 enters first and is immediately shot at by a human on a catwalk in the shadows above. The blast hits his mecanical arm and does not injure him.

"Go! I'll cover you!" He yells as he rips out his saber and ignites the yellow blade.

The shots for the most part are deflected, allowing Katarn07's party to get cover in the warehouse and point their own weapons at the mysterious attacker. Before they can attack, the man is gone. But before doing so, a datapad drops from his belt.

Katarn07 runs over and picks it up. The thing is aged and rusted, some mold is forming over an emblem on the back. He wipes off the residue with a finger to see a Bantha Skull, the same symbol on Zofire's necklace. He puts it away before anyone arrives to him. He turns to them, "Alright. We should begin to search this place for the drugs."
 topshot
03-08-2003, 11:38 AM
After landing the Dragon King next to the Sable Dove and the Slave II , Topshot had received Katarn07 commands, but had to question his motives for not giving out any data.

What's he planning? Hmmm, that question puzzle me at the moment........

Topshot:"Alright, let's begin. R6, scan the area for any active activity."

R6:"As you wish, my lord......."

A constant beep noise flutters on as R6 performs an Area Scan. After the beeping stopped, R6 has received the information.

R6:"Sector 6! Go now!"

Topshot:"Right. Waylander, Zofire....... take R6 with you. I'm heading to Sector 6! Report any information you find to me through R6's internal Commlink system!"

Topshot rushes off to sector 6 and awaits for further information from R6 and Waylander.
 Katarn07
03-11-2003, 4:48 PM
The party is searching the warehouse when Wra'fo finds a trap door leading to a cellar. He goes inside to find 4 crates scattered about and some white powder littered on the floor. He picks up a datapad to see there was originally 3 dozen crates there.

He frowned, "Jeez, Gunny. Whoever hit this place took no time in daudling. They got almost the entire cargo!"

There was an awkward pause. Katarn07 shouts up the tube to the others, "Hey, come on down, guys!"

Wra'fo speaks, "Do you think that guy that tried to kill us was returning for the loot?"

"No. I know who he was. He was..."

The rest of the party entered, and Katarn07 spoke after a breif pause, "He was an assassin for Luka. Not to great; sloppy work. We'd best search for some evidence."

Katarn07 finds an amulet on a rare chain and shows it to the others, "What do you make of this?"

"That's Corusca, Gunny. It is found in the Yavin system and a few mining operations on the outerim. Very rare and valuable."

"What is this metal?"

"Looks like... white gold. Also worth quite a bit around these parts."

"We'll take it and the crates to NRI HQ. We'll have Ding's men track down some locations for Corusca gems. Mines, dealers, whatever it takes. We have to find those drugs before Luka does."

Two assailants jump into the cellar, blasters drawn, "He may not need those drugs, buddy. I think we'll be getting that hefty bounty. Kill them!"

The Trandoshan and femal Twi'lek attack. The Twi'lek strikes a resemblence to the hunters that Zofire had killed on Nar Shaddaa (see The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar by NeoVenom).

The party is forced to take cover behind the crates and the Twi'lek rushes Zofire and points the muzzle of the blaster in the girl's face, "This is for my sisters, you Womp!"

The Trandoshan covers the blue Twi'lek and manages to hit Waylander's shoulder and Katarn07's biological left arm. Wra'fo is out of reach of his blaster.

The Twi'lek begins to pull the trigger.
 Alberdarek
03-11-2003, 5:05 PM
Waylander slips a small, double winged crossbow from under his cloak and fires two bolts into the Twi'lek's neck, who gurgles before slumping to the floor.
 jokemaster
03-11-2003, 5:32 PM
*Dings CO visits him*
Commanding Officer (CO):You busy?
Ding: no, not really.
CO:we got a job for you
Ding: what is it?
CO:help Katarn07 and his party out
Ding: Already on it, he's raiding a werehouse right now
CO: I mean physicaly.
Ding: well, it's my first mission.
CO: we know that, but you haven't exactly set the world on fire yet.
Ding:i'll take it, nothing to do here anyway
 Katarn07
03-11-2003, 5:35 PM
The Trandoshan retreats and Katarn07 runs to Zofire, "Are you alright?!"

The girl is ghost white, but has not sustained any physical injuries. He motions to the others, "Let's get outta here."

On the way to HQ, Katarn07 contacts Topshot, "Hey, meet us at the following coordinates."

After showing the group the HQ, he goes to the lab and meets with Jan Ors. She smiles, "Hey, Gunny. We have the lab results for you."

"Great. Why are you in this department?"

"Ding asked me to be here. One of his men in feeling a bit under the weather. I took his place as computer tech. So, shall we?"

"Yeah. What'd you find out?"

"That Corusca has been refind with another rare element, much more rare than Corusca gems. It is called Harmonium. It is found on Ord Katrassi, a small Remnant Colony...."

"I know the place."

"You do?"

"Yeah. You know Klai Finn?"

"Oh, right. He's from that place. I hear he just took out his brother's organization?"

"That's right. But it was weird. He tells me it seems that nothing was accomplished. He met a foe there; Force sensitive. He was after Klai..."

"Hmm. Well, I'd keep an eye out for him because you'll be heading for the mine, several thousand klics from Takara's base. Located in the heart of a hospitable region known as the La Diabla Badlands. You guys can start there. Alright?"

"Yeah, but we better get some rest tonight, don't you think guys?"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-11-2003, 6:35 PM
Zofire nods and says, 'Yeah, I'm feeling a bit tired. I'm going to head to Kostar's place. See you tomorrow."

With that said, Zofire and R9 board the Slave II and head's to Kostar's home.
 topshot
03-11-2003, 10:55 PM
Topshot:"Yeah, I think I'll turn in for the night also. Later......"

Topshot runs out the door and jumps into the captain's seat of his ship, pulls out a cloak, and falls to sleep.
 Katarn07
03-18-2003, 5:59 PM
The following day, the ships begin to land in the purple rocked desert known as the La Diabla Badlands.

Katarn07 and Wra'fo exit the Sable Dove and see the other two ships land. Off in the distance is a mine shaft enterance. Katarn07 awaits Zofire, R9, Topshot, and Waylander to exit their own ships to discuss what they will do.
 topshot
03-18-2003, 6:14 PM
R6 pilots the Dragon King (now dubbed the Swift Falcon) to the coordinates Katarn07 had programmed into R6's data bay.

Topshot is still sleeping when his holo-clock alarm goes off.

"Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake! Wake........"

His fist broke the clock into a trillion tiny pieces.

"Annoying clock........"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-18-2003, 7:28 PM
When the Slave II landed, Zofire and R9 exits the ship. Zofire then approaches to where Katarn07 and Wra'fo are located at.

Zofire asks to both of them, "So what are we going to do again?"
 Katarn07
03-18-2003, 8:06 PM
Katarn07 shrugs, "Not sure Zo..."

He turns to the mines, "We probably should look around the complex and mine shafts. We need to find some evidence of this gang and if the drugs are here. If not. We need to find out where they have it. We need to do all that before Luka's men do."

Luka sat in a chair in his office when a monitor began to flash. He keyed a switch, "What is it? Oh, it's you. What news do you have?"

A voice responds, "I had him at the warehouse, but he pulled out a saber! I had to get outta there..."

"Quite alright. I understand. Did you track them?"

"Of course. I planted a little something for them to look out on the outer rim for the drugs."

"Oh? Fascinating. You will get the credits after I set an ambush for them."

"They are on Ord Katraasi."

"I will have my men get Katarn07 then. Farewell."
 topshot
03-18-2003, 9:36 PM
Topshot:"R6, has Ding or Katarn07 sent any urgent messages I should know of?"

R6:"As of yet, still no information. Though I have intercepted what looks like Imperial code........"

Topshot:"What the.......? Show me!"

*R6 feeds the information into Topshot's synthetic left hand (the one concealing a special blaster), giving him the information.*

Topshot:"This doesn't look good for us, R6. Shall we inform the
others?"

R6:"It would seem like a good idea to do so.........."

Topshot:"All right..........."

*Opens commlink communication with Katarn07 and the others.*

Topshot:"Katarn, they've put out a warrant for me and my brothers, Bond and Zehro. They're saying we put those drugs on the market! The ones you were talking about. What's it called again?"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-24-2003, 1:24 PM
"May I suggest that all of us search different parts of the mine? This was we can cover more ground." Zofire says to everyone.
 Katarn07
03-24-2003, 8:43 PM
"Wra'fo, you take them all into the mines. R9 and I will look around the complex. I can use his sensors to be sure there are no traps set up for me there. I am sure there is likely to be some sort of struggle."

Zofire, Wra'fo, and Waylander leave for the mine shafts while R9 and Katarn07 head for the complex.

On the way, he gets Topshot's message. He looks around, "The NRI has called it 7687. I forgot the official name... We'll finish up here and then head to your location. Where are you?"

Topshot has no time to answer because Katarn07 comlink is blown away from his hand. A man in old white, plastoid armor stands before him with a blaster with smoke coming from the end. He smiles, "Hello there. This will be easier than I thought."

R9 begins to shriek, but a well placed bolt blows R9's top off. Katarn07 crouches to examine the wreck. R9 had had reinforced armor. The blaster used was super powerful and obviously illegal. Katarn07 puts up his hands and is redirected aboard a ship that the man leads him too.

"Who are you?"

"I was a Lt of Jabba the Hutt. When he died, I went to work for Takara. Then Rodiar. I was fired, and have been here the rest of my life, but now work for Luka. I have been behind Rodiar's bnack for years now..."

Katarn07 feels a dark presence nearby and furrows his brow as he fingers his saber hilt, concealed from the man's view, "You wouldn't happen to be Force-sensitive, would you?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am... I haven't used a saber against a single well trained opponent. Except one. He killed me..."

"Killed you?"

"Yes. Don't think of life in such 2 dimensional terms, Katarn. I practice Dark Arts of the Sith to keep me alive..."

"Who killed you?"

"A friend of some NRI agent named Klai Finn..."

"You're the 'Darkman'?"

"I guess so. Shut up now, and let me do my job."

Darkman takes the ship off the planets surface.

Wra'fo listens to the conversation on his comlink, "Wow... I can't believe it."

He looks to Zofire, "I installed a comlink into his saber. Pretty handy I think. I'll look for the drugs. Go get Gunny. You know I'm no good as a fighter pilot or in a fire fight...."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-24-2003, 9:05 PM
Zofire sprints towards her ship, but before heading towards the ramp, she sees that R9 has been shot. Luckily, R9 armor saved him but it sustained damage. Zofire helps R9 on the ship and contacts Wra'fo.

She says, "Does Gunny have a tracking device of some sort or is there any way for me to track him? Oh wait, I can still see the ship from a distance."

Zofire then starts up her Slave II and takes it off towards the direct of the ship that Katarn07 is on.
 Katarn07
03-24-2003, 9:15 PM
Wra'fo replies, "If they jump to hyperspace, zero in on these coordinates. That is Gunny's tracking device, also found in his saber..."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-24-2003, 9:22 PM
"Okay." Zofire replies.

With that said, Zofire follows the ship.
 topshot
03-24-2003, 11:30 PM
Topshot:"Katarn's commlink must be inactive for some reason. R6, give me the last whereabouts of where Katarn was headed."

7687, he thought, Hmmm.......

R6:"Ord Katrassi."

Topshot:"Katrassi, eh? That was the last world my brother was
on when he was helping Klai enact revenge against his
brother. It was also the location where Klai and my
brother had faced a Dark Jedi that could drain the
powers from almost anything. I wonder if he found a
solid a lead......."

R6:"One other thing.......he's been captured......"

Topshot:"What?! By whom?"

R6:"Sources indicate that a man in plastoid armor had lead an
unknown Dark Jedi to Katarn's current location. The rest
remains a mystery........"

Topshot:"This Dark Jedi , did he have a name or anything?"

R6:"Yes, the very same Dark Jedi whom your brother and Klai had
fought 4 years ago. His nickname was......"

Topshot:"Darkman, I know. Listen, set a course for Ord Katrassi.
It's finally time to the finish job of which my brother
couldn't......"

R6:"Right away, as you wish master....."

The Swift Falcon goes into overdrive, rocketing away from Pyr Sector.
 jokemaster
03-25-2003, 1:50 PM
((OOS: sorry, fell asleep and woke up in japan*
*Accompanies Wraґfro to look for the drugs*
 Katarn07
03-25-2003, 5:18 PM
Katarn07 saw the Slave II from the port window he was next to and looked back to Darkman.

He smiled, "What kind of armor you got there? That's no stormtrooper armor..."

"Actually it is. It was the Republic Stormtrooper uniform used during the Clone Wars. I fought during the war..."

"Really?" Katarn07 said, "You escaped the Jedi Purge?"

"I was fighting for the Empire. I was one of the Dark Jedi under the military genious General Mohc's division."

"Mohc?"

"Yes. General Rom Mohc, the man that was killed by your host years ago when he destroyed the Dark Trooper project."

"I didn't know he commanded Jedi in the Purge."

Slave II is closer now, and the conversation Katarn07 has started is distracting Darkman.

Darkman nodded, "Yes, he did. He fought alongside of them until the Emperor replaced him with his apprentice. He was the man that inspired me to be what I am..."

"Did you die in the War?"

"Too many times to count. If it were not for the healing powers of the Sith Lords, I would be another casualty of the War."

"I see. So..." Slave II has been picked up on sensors. Darkman spins to see the ship approaching, "Hmm, I had no clue Zofire accompanied you."

"How do you know Zo?"

"I just do. Buckle up. I was hoping I was not going to have to kill her so soon."

Darkman turns the ship and aims his ion cannons at Slave II and fires. Slave II is disabled. Darkman smiles, "This is tooooo easy!"
 topshot
03-25-2003, 7:52 PM
Receiving contact from Zo, Topshot put his ship into more than overdrive, going beyond speeds that no other ship could handle, and arrived just in time to see her ship blow to pieces.

No! he had thought, Her ship's self-detonation has been activated! I better do something drastic!

He then puts on a space-breathing utility and quickly swims away to her ship, carrying an extra space rebreather. For some reason, he could not sense her life signs........

I hope she survived this...... he wished silently, You'll pay for this sin, Dark man. You'll pay dearly for this.........

He gets back to the ship before using the Force to toss a tracer onto the Dark man's transport carrier. The tracer goes into a stealth mode.

Topshot:"R6, how's the tracer working?"

R6:"Successfully, though I'm afraid they're bound to find it sometime......"

Topshot:"Don't worry. I install cortosis shielding and yslamiri blood into all my devices!"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-25-2003, 10:10 PM
(Out of Character: Wait a minute, ion cannons can not set off the self-detonators of anything, they disable all electrical circuits...thus shuting off self-detonators. Plus, Zofire's ship doesn't have such a thing. What I've heard of, no ships have self-detonators. You can like fire shots at like the enemy's ship to distract him, thus preventing Darkman from firing shots at the Slave II. I'll post after you post..if I misunderstood what you typed, then my apologies :D)
 Katarn07
03-26-2003, 4:01 PM
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
(Out of Character: Wait a minute, ion cannons can not set off the self-detonators of anything, they disable all electrical circuits...thus shuting off self-detonators. Plus, Zofire's ship doesn't have such a thing. What I've heard of, no ships have self-detonators. You can like fire shots at like the enemy's ship to distract him, thus preventing Darkman from firing shots at the Slave II. I'll post after you post..if I misunderstood what you typed, then my apologies :D)

OCC: Neo's right about you doing that. I am GM, but I'll allow this to happen, just cause I really don't wanna wait for the corrections. I have come up with a SWish explaination...

Katarn07 watches as the Slave II begins to shake violently. He feels soething is wrong. He couldn't sense Zofire. He frowned.

Darkman shook his head, "She's alive, I assure you. My powers are clouding yours. She won't be for long, however. I planted a virus in her electrical circuits so that my ion cannons would overheat her power grid and cause the ship to implode. It will be lessened int a pile of scrap soon..."

"There's no way she can get out in time?"

"No. And your friend that went in there to get her won't leave alive either."

Katarn07 continued to watch the ship. Its hull plating began to bulge under the pressure of a building implosion, but then it stopped.

Darkman frowned. Katarn07's brow furrowed and he shouts to his captor, "What happened?!"

"I don't know..." Darkman looked at the sensors and sees Topshot's ship. He fires several shots at its sensors and disables the scanners temporarily and Darkman jumps to hyperspace, heading fro Coruscant.

Wra'fo wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and wiped of sweaty palms and turned to Waylander, "I did it. It wasn't easy, but I did it. Zofire would have been killed had I not shut down her ship's electrical systems. There must have been a virus in there that ion cannons triggered. Gunny's captor must have planted it there. They're fine. We have t find that evidence and find a ship to leave this planet. They will save Gunny, I am sure..."
 topshot
03-26-2003, 4:59 PM
A moderate impact of ion blasts hit Topshot's ship.

Topshot:"It's lucky that the Swift Falcon has 3 layers of anti-ion coating. The blasts dented it, and the scanners would only be temporarily disabled for 5 minutes, so what can I do?"

R6:"Hang on, I'll switch the scanners to auxiliary power. That
should allow for less recovery time........"

Topshot:"R6, what would I ever do without you?"

R6:"You'd be dead if it weren't for me!"

Topshot:"Only 3 more minutes until the scanners reach optimal performance. Guess I'll just have to wait here, since that last blast disabled my auxiliary and main hyperdrive engines for 7 more minutes......."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-26-2003, 5:24 PM
After R9 fixed the electrical circuits, Zofire takes a deep breath and says to R9 "Thankz R9. For a moment there I almost lost my life. I wonder what happened. Did you did something R9?"

R9 whistles and beeps in response. Zofire then thinks for a while.

She then contacts Wra'fo through Slave II's comm system, "Wra'fo, come in Wra'fo. The ship that Katarn07 was aboard on went into hyperdrive."
 Katarn07
03-26-2003, 5:28 PM
"I figured they get away, but I had to help you out fast. I think I have found something. There are logs in the computer about a warehouse on Coruscant. I think this location is just a refinery of Corusca..."

Wra'fo leaves the complex with his companions and looks to the sky where Slave II is coming into view. He talks to topshot, "Be sure to get Gunny. Zofire will pick us up down here and we will investigate the warehouse I found."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-26-2003, 5:53 PM
Zofire lowers the Slave II on the hanger and opens the ship's ramp door. She then walks out and spots Wra'fo not far from where she is. R9 goes to where Zofire is standing.
 topshot
03-26-2003, 6:26 PM
Topshot:"Don't worry, Wra'. I'll bring him back alive! R6, how are
the hyperdrive systems doing?"

R6:"Any moment now, and they should be ready to take off
whenever you feel you are ready."

The engines send a beeping noise to R6's data bank.

R6:"They are ready, but the scanners are still offline."

Topshot:"Can you hotwire them?"

R6:"I can try..........Hotwiring them now! Should take about half a
moment."

Whirring and whizzing sounds can be heard as R6 re-wires the scanner system. Finally, a chiming noise sounds off, and the scanners are at full efficiency

R6:"They're working now. The tracer has located them at point 87AU9XF5 on the planet of Bandomeer!"

Topshot:"Good. Wra'fo, meet us at the Kass Empire Crime
Syndicat base on Bandomeer. They must be taking him
there!"
 Katarn07
03-26-2003, 6:31 PM
Wra'fo runs aboard the ship with her, "Here are Gunny's coordinates. We're going here though, to this warehouse... The drugs are there."

Katarn07 and Darkman sit in silence until a datapad falls from Katarn07's pocket. Darkman gets it before Katarn07 can and rubs the grime off the screen and snarls at Katarn07, "You found this?!"

"Yeah, at the warehouse when you tried to kill me..."

"I would have too. So, you know who I am now?"

"I know you know more about me and Zofire than I had thought..."

"I know more about her than you do, Katarn. Let's just say I have had my eye on a few people in the galaxy. Your friend Klai Finn is one of him. He is Force-sensitive, you know?"

"No, I was unaware of that..."

"He doesn't either. I also have had my eye on your friend Zofire Fett..."

"What's so special about Zo?"

"Her last name. It gets me thinking about the whole Fett/ Mereel heritage."

"Mereel?"

"You know Boba's real name, Jaster Mereel?"

"No... Does Zo?"

"Yes, she does. She just learned of her true heritage a few days ago..."

"That pad you took away from me had that family tree on it, along with some orders from Luka."

"Well, I was unaware I dropped this. I am afraid you'll have to sleep for the rest of the trip." Darkman takes out his blaster and stuns Katarn07 and returns to his piloting.

As Slave II travels through hyper space, Zofire gets a message addressed to her.

Zo,

I saw you were attacked, but had my own "clients" to deal with at the time. I hope you are all right. I know I am late with this message, but I have been busy. I have checked in at NRI HQ and they told me you were coming back to Coruscant soon. I thought I might help you and your friends out a leg of the journey, and then possibly take you to Concord Dawn to meet the rest of the remaining family. Respond ASP.

Brad Mereel

Wra'fo gets topshot's message and responds, "Sorry, you are on your own there. We will go to Coruscant to Luka. That is where he will be delivered. I am sure Gunny's captor is trying to throw us off. Do your best in getting him there though and update your progress when appropriate."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-26-2003, 7:25 PM
Zofire sends a message to Brad Mereel.

It reads as the following:

I think it would be great to have extra help. After we're done rescuing Katarn07, I will go with you to Concord Dawn to meet up with my mother. My real mother....

Zofire then says to Wra'fo, "We are almost there. We are a few clicks away from Gunny's coordinates.
 topshot
03-26-2003, 9:40 PM
Topshot:"Figures. At least we can part both ways for now. I will
head for Bandomeer, while you go Coruscant and do
your thing. I will send both you and Ding whatever
information I may find. Good luck, and may the force be
with you, friends. This is Neo Rogue Commander
Topshot, signing out."

He turns off his commlink and heads out from his private air base in pursuit of Katarn07 and Darkman.

R6:"Perhaps it will be necessary if we bring along a couple allies."

Topshot:"That may be a good idea. I believe that we should
along the way, just in case he releases a fully armed
battalion of Kass Troopers. We'll have to radio and hire
Neo Rogue Squadron, sometime along the way........"

R6:"Perhaps your brother, Seph?"

Topshot:"Maybe so, but he's just a rookie pilot. We'll need my
other brother Bond to help us. Hopefully, he can contact
Katarn's buddy, NRI Mercenary Klai Finn and fill him in on
the latest information."

R6:"I will send a transmission out to NRI HQ and the Bond &
Havoc Sniper Academy. What would you like me to say?"

Topshot:"Tell 'em Katarn's been kidnapped, and that we need
some information on 7687 and what it can do."

R6:"Will do, sir. Processing transmission now........"
 Katarn07
03-27-2003, 4:42 PM
Klai Finn sits behind the controls of Katarn07's alternate ship, a YT-1800 Celphi called the Savrip Strike.

He recieves the info from topshot and responds, "I'll be there in less than an hour or so. This bucket of bolts is fast enough. I have filed a report about 7687 and got limited info on it. All I know is it controls the mind. Katarn07 said that he knows someone called jokemaster that he is a victim of the drug and has no memory of the death of Rodiar, the mastermind behinf 7687."

Finn takes the ship into hyperspace toward Bandomeer.

Katarn07 awakens in a small chamber in a warehouse. Luka is standing on a catwalk above him with Darkman beside him. Luka turns to his associate, "You have another job to do. This was only the first part of my assignment to you."

"I know. The girl escaped. They have more help than they did when they were after Rodiar. They had Katarn07's back. I had to do everything in my power to get him here."

"Well, get her by the end of the week. If you don't..."

"I will. I planted some coordinates in the mining complex's computers. She and her green skinned pal should arrive soon. Also, I sent his possesions to a friend of mine's at Bandomeer. He said he'll take care of anyone that might be tracking him."

"You're more resourceful than I had expected. Get to those coordinates and get her here..."

"They've got plent of friends in the NRI. I am sure they will be meeting some there. I am only one man..."

"You have been killed many times before in your existance. This is no different. You can use your death as a way to mask your presence."

"Hmmm," Darkman nods, "I think I have a plan..."

Wra'fo, Zofire, and Waylander arrive to the coordinates. A ship is awaiting them and Brad Mereel appears. He runs to Zofire, "I got your message. So, we're looking for some drugs? Shouldn't be too hard."

Wra'fo frowns, "That is the first part of my mission. I've got a friend to save, afterwards."

Brad nods, "Well, I'll help if Zofire still wants to. We'd better..."

Blaster fire erupts from the empty warehouse and Brad falls to the ground with a wound on his back, "Get down!"

Wra'fo pulls Zofire to the ground and covers her. Waylander falls to the ground, unconcious.

Finn arrives at Bandomeer and meets topshot as he unholsters twin DL-44s. He nods, "You're the brother of Obi-Bond? This isn't going to be easy. Are you expecting any more help, or should this be done in a stealth matter?"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-27-2003, 6:04 PM
Zofire quickly takes cover from her ship. She then says to Wra'fo, "Quickly, take cover."

Zofire then takes out her modified Disruptor rifle, and peeks around the corner. She quickly takes cover again as shots barely missed her head.

(Out of Character: Since Zofire looked around. How many people are there and like what are they?)
 topshot
03-27-2003, 6:31 PM
Topshot:"Yeah, I sent a message to Bond too, but he's busy with
another matter. I'm still waiting for a reply from our
other, much younger brother, Seph."

Three heavily armored Kass troopers appear behind Topshot's back. He knows that they are behind him, but is testing Klai to see if the stories were true.......
 Katarn07
03-27-2003, 9:15 PM
Klai nods and responds, "Well, Bond is enoguh, but any other blood relatives is good as well."

He looks around, "So, where should we go to start looking for Gunny?" He doesn't wait for a reply, but instead holds up both blasters and firesd shots at the enemies and downs one. He must use supression fire to keep the rest at bay. Once they begin their own attack, Klai takes cover behind a crate and continuously fires at the armors' weakpoints. He downs one more, but is forced to reload.

Klai is picked up by the Kass and hurled to the ground. He moans aloud in pain and trys to pick up his blaster, but it is crushed by the attacker. He then places the heel of his foot in the Kass's groin and downs his attacker. Scrambling for his other blaster, Klai is allowed enough time to fire a single shot between the Kass's eyes.

Klai wipes off some dust from his outfit and turns to topshot, "So? Where should we go to start coordinating our plan to rescue Gunny?"

Zofire is able to see 3 attackers from some windows of the warehouse. They are all Rodians, most likely Luka's thugs. There are more attackers, but have complete defilade from any attempted attacks Zofire might try.

Wra'fo drags Waylander and Brad behind Zofire and looks to her, "Secure that warehouse! I'll make sure these too are alright!"

Wra'fo rips open the mens' shirts and frowns, "This is not good at all..." He supplies some bacta patches and puts them on Waylander, the more seriously wounded man. Brad hisses through clenched teeth, "I'm fine! Let him have them... Zofire, I know you will be able to get that warehouse secure. Act fast."

The Rodians continue their attack, and all reload at the same time, giving Zofire an oppurtunity to make her move.
 topshot
03-27-2003, 9:24 PM
After meeting Klai, Topshot had some information as to where they should start.

Topshot:"There's a weapons storage unit in an abandoned military armory near the Kass army base. It should provide us with any kind of attack modules. It is also the base of an old battle droid factory that makes improved versions of the old Trade Federation battle droids that attacked Naboo. We should start there....."
 Katarn07
03-27-2003, 9:51 PM
Luka sat in his chambers and awaited for a reply from Darkman's friend in Bandomeer.

"Ahh, Luka. I have just gottne back from... buisness and got your call."

"Yes. I am sure your friend has informed you of your company?"

"Yes, yes he did. Don't worry. They are no trouble to us. He said he knows one of them from a previous encounter, and he is a formidable foe. Nothing my army can't handle though..."

"Army? Few dozen guards is more like... And if your friend was defeated by these guys, they must be good. I want you to be sure they don't leave your place alive!"

"Don't worry. I have an ambush set up for them. While they deal with that, there ships will be... disabled."

"I am head of a large criminal organization too; you can cut the crap!"

"Fine. I'll destroy their ships and ensure no friends of theirs can arrive either."

"That's more like it! Contact me when you have their heads on your desk..."

Luka shuts off the computer and contacts Darkman.

Wra'fo takes out a thermal detonator and throws it at the warehouse. He takes Zofire by the arm and pulls her along, "No time for sniping them, we'll pick them off as we work our way to the drugs..."

Zofire turns to the others lefty behind, but Wra'fo frowns, "Brad is dead. He took quite a few hits. Waylander won't last much longer if we can't get him medical attention within the hour. That means we must work fast."

Darkman takes out his comlink, "What?"

"Are you in position yet?"

"Yeah, just got here. It seems they have already gotten into the complex. They won't be leaving. I have rigged her ship with a few dozen thermal detonators that will go off if they attempt to take it off the hangar deck. Her droid is... out of commision as well."

"You destroyed it?!"

"No, I know you want that too. I used a Ion Pulsar Blaster on him. His power couplings are also in my pocket."

"Good. Remember, I want her alive."

"It looks like only the Rodian got in with her. What of him?"

"Do as you please with him. Kill him if you wish."

"Alright. Wait, I gotta go. They're on my level now."
Page: 2 of 5