Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Page: 3 of 5
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 9:37 AM
Zofire cautiously enters the warehouse and takes out her modified E-11 blaster rifle. She whispers through clenched teeth, "They are going to die for what they have commited. All of them."

She quickly hides out of view from anyone and motions to Wra'fo to head her way. She then whispers to Wra'fo, "They most likely have cameras around this whole place. We got to knock out those cameras so that they can not know where we are heading."

She looks around the ceiling and whispers, "Luckily, there are no cameras here. You have any detonators that knock out electrical circuits? I have four with me."
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 4:09 PM
"No, but those will do for a while. I would have to take out the security manually. Cover me on my way there, then go look for the drugs and take out any resistance you encounter. Once you find the drugs, get them out to your ship and signal for me to come."

Wra'fo follows Zofire through the warehouse to the security room. A Rodian sits in a chair looking at the monitors while drinking a mug of java juice.

Wra'fo knocks him out with a blow to the back of the neck and nods to Zofire, "I can handle things from here. Maybe we should locate the drugs first."

He skims a monitor screen and points to a map, "Alright, they're on the top floor, four stories up. Do take care of yourself. This place is probably full of guards. Try to use stealth as you make your way to the drugs. Then, you can run like all hell as you escape to your ship."

Wra'fo then sits down and disables the cameras and alarms, "Alright. You're on your own."

Klai Finn and Topshot arrive to their designated location. Klai looks to Topshot, "You are familiar with this place. Lead the way. We must act fast before Gunny and his captor escape."

Yugasko, the Trandoshan friend of Darkman, watches the two on a monitor and smiles, "Close the blast doors and deploy your men. Are their ships rigged yet?"

"Yes sir, but a droid spotted us and an alarm went off."

"Did you destroy it?"

"No, sir. We did our best to destroy him, but he took the ship out of the hangar."

"Deploy a squadron to take it out. What of Finn's transport?"

"We rigged it to blow once it is powered up. It'll destroy that entire sector and make it look like an accident."

"Good. Leave. Get Finn and his companion now."

"Yes, sir."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 5:06 PM
Zofire cautiously heads out of the room that Wra'fo is in and goes quickly in the shadows. She then walks very silently towards stairs and wait patiently in the shadows to see if anyone is coming up or is heading down. She presses a switch and her wrist blades are slide out.
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 5:08 PM
"What was that?"

"What was what?"

The two Rodians shrug, "Probably your imagination."

They continue their way up the stairs with their backs toward Zofire.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 5:23 PM
Zofire quickly run up behind one Rodian and stabs him with both blades right on the spin. Then she quickly stabs the other Rodian in the chest with one blade and stabs the other blade in the Rodians throat preventing him from screaming. Zofire then drag the two bodies and stuffs them in a closet. She then booby-traps the closet with a thermal detonator. She quickly jumps up the stairs and hides behind some crates on the second level, out of sight.
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 5:27 PM
She has reached the third floor, which is heavily guarded. An E-WEB Blaster Cannon mounted on a tripod hangs out the window. It was most likely responsible for the attack that wounded Brad and Waylander.

5 guards stand, their backs are all turned. There is no way to deal with them with her blades. She must use a different weapon in her aresenal.

Behind the guards is the next flight of steps to the top floor, where the drugs are kept.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 5:33 PM
Zofire quickly takes out her modified disruptor rifle. She looks carefully were they all are. She then takes aim and five shots are fired quickly to each Rodian.
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 5:40 PM
Wra'fo contacts Zofire, "Hey, you've been spotted. There are 20 or so guards on the level below you. 10 are headed for me, the others for you. I'll do what I can. I have a trick or two up my sleeve yet. Get to the drugs, fast."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 5:54 PM
Zofire quickly throws two thermal detonators down the stairs from which she came up and quickly runs up the flight of stairs. As she running, she quickly contacts R9, "R9 prepare the ship. R9...R9..."

Zofire sees a crate full of bags of which it seems to be the drug. She quickly grabs one bag and turns on her jetpack.

She quickly contacts Wra'fo, "Wra'fo something is wrong with R9. He's not responding back. I think they did something to him while we were entering the warehouse."

Zofire then takes out her twin pistols and flies towards the hanger. She backs away and hide behind some crates.

"Something is up. Why aren't there any Rodians outside my ship?" Zofire whispers to herself.

She quickly contacts Wra'fo, "I think they booby traped my ship."

She tries to contact R9 again and whispers, "R9, come out of the ship."

R9 does not come out of the ship. Now she knows that something has happened to R9. That something is fishy.
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 6:08 PM
The 10 Rodians are all killed in the blast.

The other 10 grab Wra'fo and haul him away. Wra'fo screams out, "Get outta here Zofire! Run!"

Darkman appears and takes out his blaster, aims it at Wra'fo, and pulls the trigger. A blast hole appears in the Rodian's chest and he falls to the ground. Darkman turns to the others, "Hmm, I don't hear any explosion. She must know something is up. Where is that droid?"

"We already sent him to Luka, sir. Why must he be intact?"

"I am not at librety to say. Get this corpse on the ship; I don't want NRI finding one of their agents here dead. They might track us..."

Zofire awaits a response from Wra'fo, when the hangar's roof is shut, and all doors are sealed off with a blast door. Out from a shadowy corner, Darkman emerges with a red lightsaber aglow.

He smiles, "This is easier than I had thought. I thought I was going to have to track you all the way to Concord Dawn with your cousin to get you. Barely anyone to care there... But, now that I have got you."

He charges towards her, his saber up to defend any blaster fire attacks Zofire might perform.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 6:20 PM
Zofire looks around and spots a speeder. She has to make sure that Darkman doesn't follow her.

Zofire quickly says to herself, "Damn it, I didn't want to do this to my ship."

She activates the ships engine through a small computer device on her forearm. The ship explodes.

(Out of Character: If you want me to change this, I will.)
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 6:34 PM
*Ding sees Wra-fo and follows darkman, hiding behind corners and making sure to keep his distance*
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 6:37 PM
(OCC: It's your ship, you do whatever you please to it. I didn't want other people blowing it up for you. And, desperate times do call for desperate measures... Btw, this RPG is more focused on Darkman, Gunny, and you over everyone else...)

Darkman watches the girl hop on the speeder and speed away through the hole in the wall Slave II's explosion made. He watches in horror as she escapes... Luka would not be pleased.

Wra'fo awakens in a small cargo hauler in a pile of rubble. Those Rodian goons didn't care to make sure he was dead before disposing of the body. He ripped open his shirt and looked at the melted plastoid armor and frowned, "Any higher and that trick wouldn't have worked..."

He saw an R2 unit next to him. It was black and silver. He picked up a hydrospanner and fiddled with the droid, "Hold on R9, a simple shock to your power grid will get rid of that ion blast's affect."

R9 is activated and Wra'fo smiles, "Great. Now, we have to get to Zofire before Darkman and those Rodian goons get her. I hope Topshot is having better luck finding Gunny at Bandomeer."

Darkman arrives before Luka, "She got away."

"What?!"

"I can still get her if she goes to Concord Dawn."

"I thought you killed the man that would take her."

"I did. I can still get her to go there. She has never met her mother, and I know she would go with just about any one..."

"Not you, a man that has already tried to kill her."

"No, not me. But perhaps... a friend?"

"What do you mean?"

"Katarn07 has proven himself more than a friend to her, and vice versa. Perhaps we use the 7687 on Katarn07, deliver him to her, and then..."

"NO! That's to risky. If it doesn't, Katarn07 and Zofire will have gotten away."

"It worked once, didn't it? On that jokemaster fellow, I mean."

"Whatever became of him?"

"He isn't working for Katarn07, so the 7687 still must be in affect."

"Hmm. I am taking an aweful risk..."

"You will get Katarn07 and the girl, by the end of the month, I can assure you."

"OK. But if I don't, I'll have your head. And when you come back, I'll take it off again, and again, and again, until I die."

"I don't want to spen my existence like that, sir. You'll get them. Start administrating the drug, I'll get that 7687 deal wrapped up for NRI to call off their agents."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 6:52 PM
Zofire speeds off to some where far away from the warehouse. She stops to take a break and looks around. She is not far from a city, so she decides to head towards the busy city.
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 6:57 PM
*a rodian burts into luka's office bleeding heavily*
Rodian: We found... jokemaster, he's still on corusant but they got to him first
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 6:58 PM
(OCC: I am not sure if you know, but we are on Coruscant... Just speed to the area of it I guess)

Through his macro binoculars, Darkman watches Zofire speed through the traffic lanes and smiles to himself.

He removes a high powered sniper rifle, and takes aim at the bike. Carefully keeping the crosshair centimeters from the spoiler of the bike, he pulls the trigger.

It misses and hits a cargo hauler running alongside of her. He frowns. She is aware he is there now.

Zofire has time to move to another traffic lane and weave to make her a harder target to hit. From above, a head pops out of the cargo hauler, "Psst. Zofire!"

It is Wra'fo. He nods and yells, "Don't look. That goon will see me then. Follow this hauler. It'll lead to Luka. Return to NRI HQ then and inform them of Luka's position. Then we can get Gunny at Bandomeer, if he hasn't left for here already... By the way, I have found R9. He seems to be alright, just a few minor scrapes here and there. Nothing I can't fix on the way to Luka's base."

Luka gets up and grabs the Rodian by the collar. The Rodian is in extreme pain and screams as Luka commands, "Who got to him?! We can't have anyone finding our drugged victims. Who?!"
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 7:02 PM
*Ding tries to get to wra-fo in the cargo hauler but gets hit in the leg by the sniper blast, and falls onto Zofires speeder*
Ding: It would be cool if i had been aiming here
*Ding passes out*
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 7:06 PM
Wra'fo looks down, "Ding! Son of a Gundark! Zofire, try to drop him in here!"

The cargo hauler switches lanes, allowing Zofire to get her bike above the open bed of the hauler and drop Ding in. Wra'fo examines the wound, "It's not fatal. No wonder Ding never does field work. He passes out with a simple shot to the leg..."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 7:09 PM
Zofire whispers to Wra'fo, "What now?"
 Katarn07
03-28-2003, 7:24 PM
"Keep following us. When we arrive, take Ding with you and carry it out as planned. I could use R9 to scout ahead of Luka's base. His sensors will help out detect any guards nearby."

Luka wipes the blood from his hands and snaps his fingers to get some guards to take the dead Rodian away. He died before he could answer. Luka needed no answer. NRI had found jokemaster, and knew about him being drugged. They could trace it in the body and Katarn07 would no longer work.

"Hmm, Darkman?"

"Yeah?"

"Your plan has been compromised. I need you to get her still. Any ideas?"

"Yeah, I could still get Katarn07 to take her."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. R2-R9 is on his way to your base. Zofire is following him. I can get Katarn07 out to get them to NRI HQ. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes. Get back here, fast."
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 7:33 PM
*jokemaster wanders about, having taken the blaster from the dead rodian. A rodian comes out of an alley and starts asking him questions about his past. Once jokemaster responds that he doesn't know the rodian starts walking away. Suddenly the rodian grabs him, and knocks him out. He drags jokemaster back to his ship and takes him to Luka. Reporting that he doesn't remember anything he arrives at Luka's headquarters.*
 Darth NeoVenom
03-28-2003, 7:36 PM
"Make sure that this cargo hauler is not being traced Wra'fo. Also check if there are any tracer bugs on R9. Last thing we want is for them to know that we are heading over there." Zofire says to Wra'fo while looking ahead for traffic.

She then says to R9, "R9 , scan this speeder for me would you?"

R9 whistles and beeps. He then scans the speeder.

Zofire then takes out her datapad that is linked to R9's scanning system.

"This speeder is checked. No bugs on this thing."
 topshot
03-28-2003, 11:54 PM
Topshot:"I once worked for these guys, but things seemed to have changed when I joined the New Republic. Just stick close to me."

*Topshot and Klai reach the third ladder of the armory. They come into a room with multiple pathways.*

Topshot:"We to go through the left pathway, where we'll come into a long hallway. At the end of the hallway, we'll have reached another fork in the road. All the passage ways will be blocked, so we'll need to get a Kass trooper's supply key to get through. He'll probably be in the basement of the bio lab in section G-4. We'll need to get past every security trap that we encounter. IM mines, DET packs, anything that will prove to a problem. Got it?"
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 10:43 AM
"I can disable any traps as the such, but I feel you should lead the way."

Klai follows Topshot, who will tell when there are mines present or not.

(OCC: You can bring in the baddies for this area, just don't destroy my ship and kill Klai...)
 topshot
03-29-2003, 12:49 PM
Topshot and Klai encounter 5 new-type battle droids, each installed with portable ion cannons and disruptor fields.

Topshot:"Thought they would send these things in......."

He then takes out a Heavy Disruptor Rifle and the fire-fight begins. Shots flying everywhere. Klai and Topshot dodging almost all 5 shots, but one hits Topshot, temporarily knocking him out.

Klai is the only one standing for now........
 jokemaster
03-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Rodian *to Luka*: Sir, one of our agents has brought jokemaster here, he claims jokemaster doesn't remember anything. Shall I call him in?
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 1:07 PM
Klai plants his feet on the wall and runs on the vertical surface over the droids. He has his DL-44 out before the droids can all turn. 2 of them are down before they can even turn around.

They advance on him, blasters ablaze. Klai takes cover behind a crate and takes shots at random in the general direction of the droids. One more falls. The other 2 self destruct, blowing up the entire cooridor.

Klai and Topshot are thrown from the scene, badly burned. Klai uses his med kit on Topshot's wound who are more serious.

He turns around to the cooridor they are heading down, "If they can all do that, we don't stand a chance. These are 1st degree burns, but we couldn't sustain another blast like that. There has to be another way!"

Luka nods to the Rodian, "We can analyze him further. Rodiar was stupid not to..."

Wra'fo, Ding, R9, and Zofire arrive at Luka's base and assemble in an alley beside it. Wra'fo frowns, "There are security cameras all over! Ding and I can take them out given the proper distraction. We'd have to get to the security room, most likely in the heart of the base. You and R9 must find Luka and place him under arrest."

"Won't be necessary Wra'fo."

The party spins around to see Katarn07 standing in the doorway. He motions to the hauler, "Come on! We have to get out here. We need more agents to get to Luka; I barely escaped with my life..."

Wra'fo hugs Katarn07, "I really had my doubts about you being alive. I am glad you are here. All right, Gunny is always right. We'd best do what he says."

They get into the cargo hauler and take off to NRI HQ.

Katarn07 explains to them what happened, how they never went to Bandomeer and went straight to Coruscant. He was about to be administered some drugs when he killed the guards and fled for his life.

Wra'fo furrows his brow, "How did you get away without a blaster? Not even you could perform a stunt like that Gunny..."

"Stealth."

"That is not something you are known for..."

"Well, Wra'fo. I snuck through the ventalation shaft until I got to the lower level, then I ran for it."

Wra'fo shrugged, "I'll ask Ding to read your report when you give it to him. Did you find the drugs?"

"No. I didn't have time to look."

"You.. didn't... look?"

"No, Wra'fo, I didn't. There was nough in the room I awoke in. I could lay out a map and show you."

"Alright. We'll discuss this later."

Wra'fo sees the mechanical arm of Katarn07 does not have any carbon scoring on it that Darkman put there from their earlier encounter. He nudges to Zofire and shows that to her.
 jokemaster
03-29-2003, 1:18 PM
*The rodians start analyzing Jokemaster*
--------
*Ding notices the missing carbon mark too and nods to Wra-fo, showing he notices it too*
 topshot
03-29-2003, 1:45 PM
Awaking from consciousness and smelling the wounds of burning flesh, Topshot looks over to Klai, then looks back over to the droids he dismantled.

Topshot:"You're right. We wouldn't be able to make it out alive if
these things spotted us! And there's something else.
Something I just felt......."

Klai:"And what is that exactly?"

Topshot:"I felt like.......we were being set up or something. Couldn't sense it through the Force, but.......I don't know if Gunny's really here or not. We'll have to keep looking around. There may be a secret antidote to that 7687 you and Katarn kept telling me about hidden somewhere here......"

Yugasko:"Do they suspect a thing?"

???:"Highly doubtful. Darkman is posing as Katarn as a distraction to throw off Topshot's force sensitivity, and as a decoy for our plans. By the way, how is our hostage doing?"

Yugasko:"He's out like a sleeping rancor. They'll have a hard time distinguishing the real Katarn from the imposter. We've done everything we could to copy the real one using a body scan, and Darkman's knowledge of the NRI. There's no way we will screw up!"
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 2:02 PM
"So, Gunny. Did they fix up your arm or what?"

"What do you mean? This is the arm I got a few weeks ago after it was blown off while I was looking for Rodiar with you guys."

"Yeah, but it got pretty gnarled up when that guy who jumped you attacked us in that warehouse a few days ago."

"Well, I woke up with this arm, so I guess they did."

"Why would Luka, the man that wants to kill you, spend some of his own money to fix a arm when the man will be dead soon?"

"I don't question the actions of physco paths, Wra'fo, I just do my job and kill them."

"I see..." Wra'fo looks to see the NRI HQ coming into view and he thinks for a moment, then he turns to Katarn07, "Do you remember when my sister was killed Gunny?"

"Yeah. If it weren't for her death, you might still be a bounty hunter."

"Do you remember what I told you when she died?"

"Yeah. You swore revenge against the men that did it..."

"No, no I didn't. I didn't say anything to you. I got drunk that night and crashed my speeder into antoher one."

"Well, you said that afterwards."

"When you saved me from the wreck, and I was a bit more alert, right?"

"Right. I'll never forget that..."

"You didn't save me from that wreck. Kyle Katarn did. He knew me when I was an agent for the Rebellion." Wra'fo took out his E-11, "Who are you?"

Katarn07 changes to Darkman, and the man lunges at Wra'fo. Both of them fall out of the hauler, screaming on the way down to the planet's surface.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-29-2003, 2:34 PM
Zofire quickly turns on her jetpack and flies towards Wra'fo and Darkman. Zofire activates one of her wrist blade and stabs Darkman in the stomach making him let go of Wra'fo and slashes at his arm making Darkman let go of Wra'fo. She then grabs Wra'fo and flies towards the hauler as she sees Darkman falling.
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 2:44 PM
Darkman ends his fall on a spike emerging from a garbage hauler. He looks at the wound, moans aloud as he sees the bloody wound, and then lays his head down, dead.

Wra'fo gasps for air as Zofire sets him beside her in the cargo hauler. He nods to her, "Thanks. Thanks alot. That was close. What do you suppose he was doing? Why was he with us? Who or what is he after?"

None of his questions are answered.

Klai shrugs, "There must be another way. Ventalation shafts would be to obvious. The blast doors are all closed, so we can't retrace our steps... How about a really big explosion. That'd work. We could get an explosion to set off a chain reaction in the power grid and the security would be out of order. We could use the manual releases on the blast doors, then. The problem is getting to the right spot to blow. We'd have to get to a power coupling. Any suggestions where we could find one?"
 jokemaster
03-29-2003, 2:46 PM
*Ding extends his hand to grab Wra-fo and Zofire*
Ding: Come on come on
*a blaster bolt flies past his face*
Ding: aw crap
*pulls out his blaster and shoots at a hover-car with a rodian sticking out the window shooting at them*
EDIT: posted at the same time, oops
 Darth NeoVenom
03-29-2003, 2:50 PM
Zofire cleans her blade. She then looks at Wra'fo and says, "There are so many questions that have to be answered. You think it would be wise if I visit my real mother?"

Zofire remains silent and looks out at the traffic. She then takes off her helmet as tears roll down her cheeks.

"I hope she is alive."
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 3:04 PM
Wra'fo has no time comfort Zofire, and instead covers her as he fires his E-11 at the attack sppeder. There are 3 more surrounding them. "Crap!"

Wra'fo took out the drivers of 2 of them, but the third one scores a hit to Wra'fo. It hits the armor that saved him earlier, but it wounds him enough so he can no longer defend any of them.
 topshot
03-29-2003, 3:08 PM
Topshot:"There's a power coupling two blocks left after we pass
the next security station or so."

*Hears a strange noise.*

Topshot:"What the heck was that?"

A steady humming sound can be heard in the background.

Klai:"From what I heard, that was a lightsaber or something........."

A Shadowtrooper stealthily sneaks up close to Klai. With no time to react, a mysterious figure de-heads the Shadowtrooper in one fell swoop with his own saber blade, then quickly disappears.

Topshot:"Who was that guy?"
 jokemaster
03-29-2003, 3:11 PM
Ding: Zofire take Wra-fo, I'll cover you
*ding shoots one of the speeders, blowing it up and providing a smoke-screen for Zofire's es ape*
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 3:11 PM
"I don't know. This here was a shadowtrooper. My buddy Kyle Katarn took out that project a while ago... Hmm, angel on our shoulders. Hopefully. Let's getting moving."

They get to the power coupling and Klai sets a det pack on the coupling, "This is how agents prefer to blow up bases, you know. Plant some explosives on the good ol' power coupling."

He sets it for 3 minutes and Klai turns to Topshot, "We'd best move out of this area. Lead the way toward our destination."
 topshot
03-29-2003, 3:19 PM
With little time to spare, Topshot and Klai head back to the fork in the road where all but one of the blast doors was once locked. Now all of them are knocked out, allowing for freedom of passage.

Topshot:"One of these 4 doors should lead to the jail cells. The other 3 will be all but traps. I suspect that they'll be keeping Katarn there. After we release him, we'll need to keep going forward since we blew out that power coupling, meaning more of those droids may come after us. We'll need to know which door leads down the correct path. Got any infrared scanning devices handy on you?"
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 3:24 PM
"No... But I do have a sense about these things."

He looks at the doors and points, "That is the correct one to escape. I am having trouble though. Usually, I can tell when my friends are close by. I don't sense Gunny..."
 topshot
03-29-2003, 3:33 PM
Topshot:"They must be hauling him off somewhere. We better just go to the lab in the basement of this armory. We should be able to find the antidote instead, and perhaps, maybe even Gunny....."

They then went to the bottom floor of the armory and encountered 4 stormtroopers, which seemed to be both taken out easily by the same mysterious person. They then looked,

Sure enough, we found the antidote 108702, but no Gunny...........,
Topshot thought.

Topshot:"They must've hidden him onboard one of the other ships we saw earlier in the cargo bay. We should probably check there........"

The mysterious person watches their actions from a nearby console screen.

???:"Good, they're heading to the cargo bay. I better go too, and 'disable' any of those weird droids we both saw....."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-29-2003, 3:35 PM
Zofire then grabs Wra'fo and says to Ding, "Come. R9 and I can grab both of you and land on one of those buildings over there."

With that said, Zofire turns on her jetpack and R9's booster come out of it'z leg.

"Hang on tight Ding." All of them exit the hauler and land on an edge of a building. Zofire then pulls Wra'fo into the shadows. R9 and Ding follow Zofire.

Zofire then says to R9, "R9, give me one of those bacta tanks and hands it to Wra'fo. "Here you go. This should help."
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 4:57 PM
Wra'fo nods, "Thanks again. We'd best get to the NRI HQ."

He hails for a taxi. It arrives at the building with no trouble. Wra'fo heads off to the med bay, and leaves Ding, Zofire, and R9 to themselves in the main lobby.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-29-2003, 5:16 PM
Zofire says to Wra'fo before he leaves, "I have a bag of the drug."
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 5:23 PM
A NRI analysist comes and sees Zofire with the bag and Ding, "Jeez, sir. You disappeared, Mon Mothma was getting worried." He looks to Fett, "I see you were able to obtain some of the 7687. Well, we'll analyze it and keep it here. Maybe we can get our scanners to pick itup and we'll run scans all over the planet."
 Darth NeoVenom
03-29-2003, 5:29 PM
Zofire hands the NRI analysist the bag. Her and R9 then walk around the lobby.
 Katarn07
04-01-2003, 7:56 PM
Hours later, Wra'fo returns with Jan Ors.

Jan nods to Zofire, "Well, that bag you found will speed this case up for us. Thank you very much for your help... it is much more important that Gunny's capture and he understands that your time on the case is worth more than his existance..."

Wra'fo storms out of the room. Jan turns to him, "Wra'fo... I hope he knows where he is going. Gunny and him have been close ever since Wra'fo's sister was killed, and now that he has lost another close one in his life, I am afraid of what he will do. Will you go after him and bring him back here? I doubt Gunny is even alive anymore, but we will still send some agents to free him..."

Wra'fo arrives at AJ's Place and goes straight through the restraunt area and to the bar. He slams down his wallet and looks to the Mon Calamari bartender, "How much Corellian Ale can I buy with this?"

"More than a Rodian's system could handle. Perhaps I can get you some..."

"No, a bottle of Corellian Ale will do."

Topshot and Klai arrive to see Topshot's X-Wing gone, and the Savrip Stike sitting there, rigged with explosives. Klai frowns, "Your droid must have saved your X-Wing from being rigged. Those ships aren't here, and according to the tracker in Gunny's saber, he i en route to Coruscant now... Let's disable those explosives. Klai goes to do it when 10 droids attack. Klai goes down, "I'm hit! Take them out! I'll get the bombs off!"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-01-2003, 8:04 PM
Zofire asks Jan, "Can I burrow a ship? I have no ship."
 Katarn07
04-01-2003, 8:25 PM
"Oh, yeah. Wra'fo gave me his report; he said you lost your ship somehow. Yeah, we have a modified Y-Wing you can take. It's got a slot for R9, so you can take him with no hassle. It's in docking bay 76-A. Do you know where Wra'fo could be? I am afraid he went to a local dive to drink his failure off, but I have no clue where he goes... Look there if you do. Get him back here alive, by any means necessary, Wra'fo can be a mean drunk. Ask Kyle, he can vouch to that."
 topshot
04-01-2003, 8:57 PM
Topshot holds back the droid assault, when the mysterious person suddenly appears and destroys the last of the 10 super battle droids.

Topshot:"Who the trandoshan heck are you?"

???:"Name's Raven. Raven Kheys. I'm the one that's been
secretly helping you here."

Topshot:"Why???"

Raven:"Those droids were supposed to be sent to attack Yavin
3. They were then called back when 2 intruders were
making their way successfully into the Kass Army base.
They were after you."

Topshot:"So that's why you saved us, huh?"

Raven:"Actually, it gets worse than that. Before Galak Fyarr was
killed aboard the Doomgiver, he sent a new type of
shadowtrooper to attack and destroy Coruscant. They
were programmed to kill those that helped Kyle Katarn
defeat Desann at the ruins of the Jedi Academy temple.
So far, 5 of them were successful in killing as little as a
couple Rebel scouts and fighters. The other 3 escaped
while I destroyed two of their kind, and may well be on
their way to NRI Headquarters to retrieve that drug your
friends are going to analyze."

Topshot:"How do you know all of this?"

Raven:"I heard about all of this over the Holonet....."
Page: 3 of 5