Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Page: 4 of 5
 topshot
03-01-2003, 12:42 PM
Bond:"Yeah, Foldiers chef's choice brewery, 2 lumps of sugar. One for me, and one for Havoc!"

((Don't want to brag, but, what does everyone think of my new title?))
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-01-2003, 1:10 PM
ej: where is zan cool? but anywho bond, we're gonna have to think up of a new plan.

bond: ok

ej: now since havoc is knocked out, he is going to the infirmary to get better, and since i don't know where zan is, we're gonna have to go after luminaro ourselves.

*finally our 2 heroes have reached ej's house and tells a medic to take care of havoc. then mk came and tells ej there is a message waiting for him in the comm center.*

bond: i wonder what the message could be?

*ej plays the message and the picture of luminaro comes on*

luminaro: ah captian ej, i have ur pal zan-cool corizen. *shows zan being ready to drop in a carbonite pit* im afraid u may have to come to my lair and fight me for him.

bond: aw sithspit!!

ej: we'll take u on ur challenge

*cuts transmission* bond: so u got an other plan?

ej: yeah, we'll go to luminaro's lair, fight him, rescue zan, head home, and ill have a party here for when we are done. im afraid there is another threat right after this, so bond ur invited to join the gang and i for the next one.
 jokemaster
03-01-2003, 1:49 PM
*walks out of the infirmary holding his head*
Havoc: I guess they used the old stuncuffs model, the new ones don't give you such a headache.
 topshot
03-01-2003, 2:33 PM
As Obi and EJ go on their rescue mission, a strange figure approaches Havoc.

???:"Hello, Havoc. Name's Topshot. I'm Obi's little brother. I'm here to help!"

*Pulls out his Crimson Rogue Line Official Officer card.*
 Darth NeoVenom
03-01-2003, 7:03 PM
Waking up, Zan-Cool head starts to hurt.

"Where am I? Last time I was doing was fighting the sith soilders." Zan-Cool says.

He then notices that he is tied up.

"Just great."
 topshot
03-01-2003, 9:28 PM
Obi:"Hey, EJ! How long do you think it'll take to get to Luminaro's Base?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-01-2003, 9:45 PM
ej: bond we'll take my ship, it's fast and we'll get to zan in time.

*so our 2 heroes went into the gettysburg and lifted off. as they flew to the hyperspace point bond and ej checked their weapons.*

bond: alot of firepower as he saw 2 mp-40s 2 crates full of german grenades, and 2 crates full of mp-40 ammo.

ej: yeah, but we'll need it for all the guards they got. plus the mp-40 is most effective than a musket.

bond right. hey heres the vector. *bond pushes in the lever to jump into hyperspace*

ej: now look i estimate they'll have 200 guards plus 100 technicians/workers, because we killed most of the soldiers at the battle for my house. about 50 of them are gonna be in the carbonite chamber. *pulls up a layout of luminaro's lair* here are a couple key locations to consider: 1. luminaro's throne room, 2. the carbonite chamber, 3. the hangar, 4. the weapon stock, and 5. the power generator room. now what we are going to do is first off land in the hangar, then on to the weapon stock pile, there we will grab some remote detonators and charges, set a couple in that room, then head to the generator room where when we escape that should blow the whole lair up. then we go to the carbonite room and free zan and battle luminaro. if luminaro escapes, he'll go directly to his throne room or to his personal hangar. bond once when we get to the carbonite chamber ill distract luminaro and u free zan, then u hop down the chute that leads to his hangar. *points to the correct chute* there i want u to blow up his ship that way he won't escape.

bond: ok

ej: if he escapes to the throne chute zan and i will go after him.

then all of a sudden, the gettysburg returns to normal space. and a dozen tie fighters and a crusier started firing on them.

bond: ill fly u fire

ej: cool powering up cannons now!

a tie fighter came right at them and ej fire the laser cannons right at it and blew up. bond did a uturn and ej fired a pair of torpedoes at the tie fighter and that blew up.

bond: were gonna have to go over to that crusier and destroy it.

ej: powering up super shields, and we're charging.

soon the cruiser fire at them, the gettysburg took major hits but the shields held well. ej fired tons and tons of torpedoes and soon the cruiser blew into smitheriens. then the other tie fighters blew up along with it. the gettysburg then landed at luminaro's hangar.

ej: so the adventure begins
 topshot
03-01-2003, 9:57 PM
Bond:"Let's go kick his Dark Jedi keister! Assuming you know what keister means."

Bond takes out his orange and red lightsabers and tosses the orange one to Capt. EJ.

Bond:"Sorry, but I like red better, even if it's a sign of pure evil! I'll let you keep the orange one!"

He lands the Gettysburg on the planet where Luminaro's base is located.

Bond:"We go according to your plans then, EJ."
 jokemaster
03-01-2003, 10:02 PM
*reads card*
Havoc: this can be fake, I did it once. I need some more solid proof
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-02-2003, 8:06 AM
ej: hey bond i got my blue lightsaber. plus im using my mp-40 and german grenades. *throws a bag of ammo and a bag of grenades to bond.*

bond: i rather use my lightsaber

ej: fine more fire power for me.

soon our 2 heroes headed off to the weapons stock room. but before they reached it 10 guards came out.

ej: now lets see the work of mp-40's! ej loaded the guns and let loose on the bullets. rut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut.

bond: lets see the lightsaber! bond activated his lightsaber. he flipped over a guard and cut his arm off. soon all the guards were dead.
 topshot
03-02-2003, 12:45 PM
Bond:"And that was the only first infantry! We should move quickly! The alarm just went off!"

*An alarm sounds off.*

Bond:"Now they know we're here!"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-02-2003, 5:58 PM
ej: behind you!!!!!!! *ej throws a german grenade and 5 guards went flying
 Darth NeoVenom
03-02-2003, 6:10 PM
Zan-Cool says to Luminaro, "You know they will rescue me Luminaro. Just give up now."

Zan-Cool struggles to try and free himself.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-02-2003, 6:14 PM
ej: now we have finaly reached the weapons room. bond here is a bag for the explosives.

bond: right.

*ej and bond gathered up as many explosives they could and set 2 in the room for it to be destroyed.*

bond: lets move on to the generator room. hey ej heres a sniper rifle for u. u cover for me while i set the charges.

ej: ok
 topshot
03-02-2003, 9:45 PM
Bond sets the charges and quickly runs to the door leading to the next walkway.

"Let's go! They'll blow in 7 minutes!"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-03-2003, 3:03 PM
now onto the generator room!!!! i got the charges that i will detonate once we're safely away. i estimate there will only be 50-100 guards in the generator room. ill hand u my charges and ill snipe.
 topshot
03-03-2003, 8:30 PM
Bond:"50 out of 100 seems like tough work. Here, use this instead!"

*Tosses EJ an Imperial Heavy Repeater.*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-03-2003, 9:25 PM
oh sure, let me run in and get shot! im much better with the spring fieled sniper rifle
 topshot
03-04-2003, 3:00 PM
Bond:"Ok, go ahead and use your rifle! I'll just plant the charges!"

And he does so by using the willpower of his mind, setting the charges in the correct spots.

"All charges set!"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-04-2003, 7:37 PM
all 100 are shot-that is the guards. ok now we move onto the carbonite chamber. you will plant the last charges on luminaro's escape ship, so that way he won't escape. then u will meet zan and i in the throne room and finish the mission. u should give me ur orange lightsaber for zan.

*and now our 2 heroes set off to rescue zan*
 Darth NeoVenom
03-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Seeing that he has no where to go, Zan-Cool decides to meditate.
 topshot
03-05-2003, 7:07 PM
Bond:"Ok, here. Take it. If it becomes damaged in any possible way, do not worry, I've got more where that came from!"

*Tosses Captain EJ his orange lightsaber.*

Bond:"Don't worry 'bout him escaping any time sooner. Just before the last battle against his forces at your house, I secretly planted a DET pack on all of his ships! They should go off in about 3 hours, which is just enough time to kill him and escape!"
 jokemaster
03-05-2003, 7:16 PM
Jokemaster: HEY, don't you want to know what happens to my character
*pulls camera back to outside the infermary*
--------------
*reads card*
Havoc: this can be fake, I did it once. I need some more solid proof
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-05-2003, 8:43 PM
all right bond, here we go.

*opens the door to the carbonite chamber* there in the yellow light is 50 men and luminaro. hanging over the carbonite pit is zan cool!!

luminaro: i see u have come to rescue zan.

ej: yes we have. *mean while bond uses a distraction technique and is able to release zan with out everyone noticing.*

ej: zan! catch!

zan: thanx *and ignites the lightsaber*

luminaro: what! ah 2 jedi and a dark jedi *flips over ej and ignites his lightsaber*
 jokemaster
03-05-2003, 8:56 PM
((ah, better make my way into this story))
Havoc: You can't count, can you?
*Havoc steps out of the shadows revealing himself to luminario*
 topshot
03-05-2003, 9:07 PM
((Adding another character to the story, just to make it more interesting!))

Obi's brother Topshot appears from out of the shadows.

Topshot:"Uh, I really hate to break the news to ya, Luminaro, but, uh, you won't win this time!"

Topshot ignites his own Blue Lightsaber.

Luminaro:"Oh great! 2 Dark Jedi , 1 gunner, and 2 Jedi now! My life is going to heck!"

Bond:"You bet, loser."

Topshot looks back to Havoc.

Topshot (whispers to him with the Force):"You sure my card may be fake?"
 jokemaster
03-05-2003, 9:15 PM
Havoc*answering back through the force*: nothing in this galaxy is for sure, your card and my force-sensitiveness included
 topshot
03-05-2003, 9:35 PM
Topshot(speaking through the Force to Havoc):"Well, I guess I oughta make sure it is real, or else I'm throwing it away!"
 Darth NeoVenom
03-06-2003, 8:57 AM
Zan-Cool says to ej, "Thank you for the rescue."

With that said, Zan-Cool stands in a defense position waiting for one of the soldiers to attack.

He then says, "You will suffer the consequences for your actions Luminaro."
 topshot
03-06-2003, 6:59 PM
Bond says with a clear, firm voice only a Dark Jedi would speak with. "You will atone for your sins......." With graceful movements, he prepares a hard, strong defensive stance.

Topshot, finishing the sentence, speaks out that ".......You will die a death like no other.......One that can only accomplished by paying for your crimes against the Republic and Luke Skywalker's Jedi Acadamy!!!"

Topshot then goes into a strong, yet fast, offensive stance.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-10-2003, 3:27 PM
ej goes and leaps and starts to attack luminaro but luminaro force pushes him away.

ej: darn. hey luminaro, u big sissy!!!! catch this! *throws a ball of force destruction* the ball hits luminaro and knocks him down the shaft to his throne.

bond: looks like we follow him down.

topshot: all 5 of us?

ej: yes. and i have a plan
 jokemaster
03-10-2003, 5:01 PM
Havoc: well then
*jumps down hole*
Havoc: JERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-10-2003, 6:04 PM
ej: bond, topshot go down there, zan ur next
 Darth NeoVenom
03-10-2003, 6:15 PM
Zan-Cool follows Topshot and Havoc.
 topshot
03-11-2003, 4:26 AM
((OOC: I apologize for not being here. Been attending to personal things. ))

Bond follows after Zan and Topshot.

Bond:"Outta the frying pan, into the fire!"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-11-2003, 3:05 PM
so as our 5 heroes go whisking down the tube, they check their lightsabers to make sure they are working properly. then the tube dropped down into the throne room. on the throne is luminaro unduli.

topshot: lets get him!!

bond: no wait!!!! he'll shoot lightning at u!!!!!

:lightning topshot topples to the floor, in writhing agony.

ej: ok we are gonna have to be more careful now!
 Darth NeoVenom
03-11-2003, 6:38 PM
"So what is the plan now?" Zan-Cool says to EJ.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-11-2003, 6:54 PM
the plan is we're gonna have to keep attacking him, but not to fast.
 topshot
03-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Bond:"We need a more strategical way of attacking him without
ourselves being damaged."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-12-2003, 9:36 AM
does anybody have the power to project them selves with the force? make copies of ourselves and that way he won't know which one to attack.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-12-2003, 3:29 PM
Zan-Cool responds, "I can not project myself...but I am extremely good in Force Speed."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-12-2003, 3:56 PM
zan, thats very good. ull use that. i can project myself. havoc i don't know about u, if u want to stay out of the fight u can. bond and topshot?
 topshot
03-13-2003, 8:11 PM
Bond:"False projections are something we are professionals at. Ready, Topshot?"

Topshot:"I was born ready!!!"

And they both blaze off into the throne room, creating multiple projections of themselves. Ones that can attack and move at the same time, almost as if they were the real Bond and Topshot.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-14-2003, 10:40 PM
ej makes a projection of himself and starts attacking luminaro. luminaro takes a hit at the force clone of ej and the clone dissapears. then the real ej takes a slash at luminaro's back and misses. zan jumps and saber locks with the dark jedi. they clash for a few more seconds when luminaro takes a slash at zan's arm. luckily the arm wasn't severed but it was enough for zan to be taken out of the battle.
 jokemaster
03-14-2003, 11:28 PM
*jumps Luminario from behind and gets thrown to a nearby wall, knocking him out and breaking a leg*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-15-2003, 8:53 PM
looks like it's topshot, me, and bond. *all of a sudden the room goes into slow motion and everything in it.

bond: the matrix has been activated!!!!!
 topshot
03-15-2003, 9:45 PM
Luminaro slowly throws his saber at Bond, but seeing that coming, Bond slowly tilts backward to avoid being severed in two. After two seconds, he slowly ignites his saber in front of hit the already flying red saber of Luminaro, knocking it away.

Topshot takes out an imperial repeater and starts spreading bullets everywhere in slow motion.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-15-2003, 11:12 PM
allright im gonna end this right now!!! bond topshot- stand back

*ej ignites his blue lightsaber and focuses force lightning around it so that way his attacks are more faster. he turns his matrix back on and starts attacking luminaro. luminaro block's ej's attacks. then ej takes out a pre loaded flintlock pistol. he saberlocks with luminaro, sticks the pistol to luminaro's gut and pulls the trigger. luminaro is wounded yet still alive. ej shoots a force beam that freezes luminaro.*

ej: it appears luminaro that u are not that strong in the force. it now ends

*with that said ej iginites his saber again and lops off luminaro's head*

bond: now it's over

*zan helps havoc up and walks over*

zan: what happens now?

ej: we get back to the ship before this place explodes. we'll celebrate at my house.

*so the five heroes get back to the ship. the ship takes off and ej signales the bombs to be blown. luminaro's lair is destroyed. the ship lands back at ej's house. the mess from the battle is cleaned up. the soldiers have returned to their camp. later that evening- zan, havoc, bond, topshot, and ej sit down at the dinner table.*

zan: that was a fun adventure.

bond: yes it was

havoc: im sad to say that we'll be getting back to our old jobs.

ej: hey u guys are more than welcome to join my pirate crew. bond and havoc, u guys were excellent with klai. i readabout ur adventure there. and u guys did very well with this one.

topshot: so what will be ur next adventure?

ej: i am not sure. but everyday presents itself.

bond: may topshot and i spend the night here? we have to leave first thing in the morning.

ej: sure.
 Darth NeoVenom
03-17-2003, 7:47 AM
Zan-Cool appears in the room that ej, topshot, Havoc, and Bond.

He says to the group as he walks in, "My arm seems to be healing fast. Doesn't hurt at all."

Zan-Cool rubs the spot that Luminaro slashed at.

"May I stay hear for the night?" Zan-Cool asks ej.

He then continues speaking,"For thing tomorrow morning, I'll be heading towards Yavin to continue my training."
 topshot
03-17-2003, 7:20 PM
Bond:"I'll probably head back to the Sniper Academy in the morning."

Topshot:"Yeah, and I think that I'll travel to see an old friend of mine in the morning. His name's Welmin."
Page: 4 of 5