Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Page: 3 of 5
 Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2003, 9:27 AM
Zan-Cool, surprised at what Obi Bond said, quickly using Force Speed to get out of the corner. He then backflips to give himself space between him and Ob Bond and then ignites his schwarts ring.

"I have never suspected you to be a Dark Jedi, Obi Bond." Zan-Cool says while looking at Obi Bondin the distance.
 topshot
02-13-2003, 9:48 AM
"Well, now you know!"

Obi throws Zan's lightsaber off the edge of the platform.

"It's your schwartz ring against mine! En guarde!"
 Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2003, 9:59 AM
Side stepping, Zan-Cool keeps his ingited schwarts ring in defense. Moments later, with tremedous speed, Zan-Cool flips forward and tries to dive attack Obi Bond.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-13-2003, 6:27 PM
the right hangar door opens and it reveals longo 2 guns. havoc takes out his ring saber and ignites it. longo takes out his lightsaber and ringsaber and ignites them.

havoc: no fair!

longo: well havoc, luminaro is gonna be using 2 sabers i hear.

havoc: ok

then havoc leaps forward and starts attacking longo. longo blocks and then parrys and blocks again. havoc leaps over longo and longo turns and blocks the swing from havoc. the 2 fighters fight until they reached the door that leads into the power room. then havoc jumps onto a catwalk and longo follows. they fight up there. longo takes a swing at havocs arm but not severing it. havoc nearly loses his saber. but grabs justin time. havoc then kicks longo off the catwalk and lands on his back. havoc jumps down and longo kicks him in the chin. havoc stumbles back and blocks another swing from longo. they fight till they reached the energy walls and time their way through without stopping. then the 2 fighters reached the open pit. longo takes swing after swing after swing, on havoc, but havoc blocks all of them. then havoc takes a swing at longo's stomach and longo falls to the ground. the room suddenly vanishes and longo is allright.

havoc has won the fight.

longo: great match, ready to face off against luminaro? now lets see how bond and zan are doing.
 topshot
02-13-2003, 7:50 PM
Obi foresaw Zan's attack and quickly sidestepped, then twirled around and stabbed Zan in the back. Zan dodged the attack. Obi had just barely missed him, but the schwartz saber was a little close to his opponent, giving off a minor scratch to the leg.

"You're doing better than I thought, Zan-Cool! You may just as well be powerful enough to defeat that sithspit of a coward, Luminaro Unduli and his army! I think you got potential!"
 jokemaster
02-13-2003, 8:03 PM
Havoc: I'm ready.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2003, 8:23 PM
Zan-Cool then strikes above and below. Obi Bond blocks the attacks and quickly releashes his slashes. Two of them gives Zan-Cool a small scratch on both his right and left arm but Zan-Cool returns the favor to Obi Bond by giving him a small scratch on his left and right arm. Both clash schwarts rings and are pressing their schwarts rings towards each other. Zan-Cool quickly uses Force Speed and sweep Obi Bond with his right leg, but before Obi Bond hits the floor, Zan-Cool delivers a hard side kick to Obi Bond's stomach.

(Out of Character: If you want, I can change the post. Because I can't control your character. :) )
 AutoCept
02-14-2003, 1:56 AM
AutoCept swings his tri-bladed lightsaber furisly, this Luminaro Unduli was unlike any enemy AutoCept had ever faced.
AutoCept uses the dual ends of his blade to block, while pressing a attack with the third. But no matter how hard or fast he moved one of Luminaro Unduli's sabers was there to block.
As much as he hated to admit it, he was losing.
But prehaps it is posible to lose the battle yet win the war.
"You fight well Luminaro Unduli." He said. "But I grow tired of this."
With that AutoCept jumped back and slashed thru a pilliar. It came crashing down sealing AutoCept in.
He had to work fast. He turned around and begin cutting down thru the floor. He could already hear Luminaro Unduli's saber cutting thru the remains of the pilliar.
He broke thru the floor and into a cavern partly fill with water. He quickly ran down the cavern into the darkness.....
 topshot
02-14-2003, 2:15 AM
Obi nearly flied across the room after receiving a kick so hard, so he decided to enhance his ability by taking off his vest, revealing a jetpack. Now flying around with a jetpack, Obi darts in and out like a hummingbird and strikes multiple times at Zan, backing him into the same corner.

Finally Obi decides the training is complete and slowly lands, walks to a side panel on a computer monitor and shuts off the training simulation.

Before, Obi was bruised, battered, and bleeding. Now he regained regular form.

"Your lessons are complete, Zan. Now we must see what the others are doing......"

As Obi and Zan walk into the temple main room, Yogurt spots them and comes forward to talk.

Yogurt:"So, you have completed your training I see. Would you guyslike to buy anything from my store before you and the others leave for the Jedi Academy?"

Topshot responds,"No thanks, Yogurt. I have lots of the Space Ball stuff at my house on Sulon. You need to buy anything, Zan?"
 Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 7:30 AM
Exhausted from his training with Obi Bond, Zan-Cool replies, "No Thank you Yogurt. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Zan-Cool then bows slightly towards Yogurt.
 jokemaster
02-14-2003, 8:38 AM
*buys a bottle of water w/ a spaceballs the movie glass*
 topshot
02-14-2003, 2:49 PM
Yogurt:"And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Go in peace my friends, and one more thing..........May the Schwartz be with you!!!!"

(Yogurt does that thing where he shakes his head crazily.)

Resting outside in the desert, Obi Bond waits near his ship for the others.

"Well, it's time........"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-14-2003, 8:38 PM
longo: yes it is time. we now got the scwartz along with us, and now we'll head back to the jedi academy and heal the students and get their powers back

havoc: sounds like a good plan

bond: then what will we do after that?

longo: i have no clue, just go and find luminaro. we'll have to assemble an army and navy. i got my armada, zan u can lead the republic troops, havoc and bond, u can get any help.

as the gettysburg head away from yogurt's oasis and into hyperspace luminaro unduli is assembling his forces outside the claantani system

the gettysburg has landed out side the academy. the 4 heroes gather together and release the power of the scwartz onto the students, soon everybody has their powers back.

longo: looks like we saved the day.

zan: yep

just then mk-22 sends longo a message that luminaro is near claantani 2, the planet where longo's house and fortress is held.

zan: looks like we won't have to find luminaro- he is gonna attack ur stronghold.

longo: allright here is the plan- im gonna contact my armada and the militia that's stationed at my house, zan u stay here and come with reinforcements, my militia will be split into 3 groups-havoc, bond, and i will lead each division. zan before the battle starts i want u in the war room at my house. i will explain the rest of the plan to u.

zan: ok i got it.

bond: we'll each go into our ships. longo, bond and i will meet up with u in ur war room.

longo: ok

the three ships depart from the academy and zan starts assembling the troops.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 9:09 PM
Zan-Cool then speaks to a jedi master, "Can you asks Master Skywalker if he can contact the New Republic?"

The Jedi master replies, "Sure." He then heads to inform Luke.
 Luminaro Unduli
02-18-2003, 5:34 PM
I am very pleased with the way you are using my character...not sure about the spaceballs references.....without those it is an excellent story. I was thinking of getting involved if that was ok with you...I could add another element to this story!
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-18-2003, 9:02 PM
sure u can join (of course the story is about u and me)

just don't change what we got so far
thats all i ask
 Luminaro Unduli
02-18-2003, 11:12 PM
Just out of curiosity, why did you pick my character? OOC
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-19-2003, 8:22 AM
you wanted to kill luminara so i decided to develop a story. anyway i couldn't find somebody good to do a story with and when i came across u i said this guy might be a good story
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-19-2003, 2:51 PM
now the 3 ships have landed at longo's private hangar, and longo, bond, and havoc come out from their ships. they then head to the war room at longo's house and starts discussing plans.

havoc: so where is the battle gonna take place?

longo points to the orchard, the field in front of the cannons, and the wheat fields.

bond: alot of ground.

longo: yes it is, here is the plan: their are gonna be 3 points; the orchard, the field, and the wheat field. the 3 of us are gonna lead 3 groups of about 1,000 men each, i will head for the field, bond u get the orchard, and havoc u will get the wheat field. im afraid the larger force is gonna be right at the field where im at. the 2 of u will attack them from the left and the right once u finish at ur locations. by then zan cool corizen will ambush them from behind and he will have bombers drop bombs down on luminaro's transports. do u got the plan?

havoc and bond: yes

longo: mk, relay this plan to zan cool and also send a message to the gang at helms deep to protect the station in case luminaro tries to attack it.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-19-2003, 7:01 PM
After recieving the message from Long 2 Guns. Zan-Cool contacts Longo and say, "That seems like an exellent idea Longo. When will we start the attack?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-19-2003, 8:07 PM
after recieveing contact from zan longo talks to him

longo: i am not sure when the attack will start. i have moniters here and at the station. right now the 3 of us are preparing for battle, gathering weapons powering up the shields and getting the militia ready.

bond: longo what weapons are we using?

longo: im using my musket and flint lock pistols. u guys are welcome to use any weapons that we got; muskets, german grenades, mp-40s, m-1 rifles. i advise u not to use ur lightsaber or ring saber, save them for the real fight when we come across luminaro.

havoc: fine with me

bond: what will be the outcome of the battle?

longo: many people will get shot; i have personal shields for all of us if u want to use them
 topshot
02-19-2003, 9:19 PM
((OOC: My character relies on gut instinct when there's danger. He wouldn't say "what if we got shot?" Instead, I ask you nicely, Jeedi Zaarinn, to edit that quote to sound more like "What do you predict will be the outcome of this war?" Something a wise man would say, please. I apologize if you feel insulted in any way that I might have hurt you.))
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-20-2003, 3:03 PM
topshot i am very sorry, i will edit my post, and i do not feel insulted. if u feel there needs to be a change that doesn't fit let me know.
 topshot
02-20-2003, 6:58 PM
(Thank you, Jeedi :D)

Edited post (requested by Jeedi Zaarinn :D ) :

"So, this is your house?"

Longo replied,"Yeah."

Obi then commented,"Nice place!"
 jokemaster
02-20-2003, 9:59 PM
Havoc: Iron Eagle, itґs about old fashioned fighter planes
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-21-2003, 3:17 PM
yo guys we're at my house at this point of the story, bond can u please edit ur post?
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-22-2003, 10:43 AM
captain ej recieves a transmission from helm's deep.

helm's deep: captain!! we have spotted luminaro's transports. what should we do?

captain ej: let them land here if they start attacking power up the station defenses anyway.

helm's deep: thank you captain.

ej: mk send a transmission to zan-cool stating that he better get his troops ready and have them landed near the battle.
now does everybody know where to go and once when bond and havoc finish off their assignments their regiments will meet up with me and we'll push back luminaro's army with cannons and soldiers. if any case they start pushing us back we'll go back to the defenses in front of my house. at that point zan should be coming right behind them and then finish off luminaro's army.

war room tatician: captain they have landed

havoc: all right we'll start getting into formation.

as captain ej, havoc and bond go outside to assemble the troops they see luminaro's ships land and take off as they drop troops off.

ej: havoc go to the wheat field and bond go to the orchard. soldiers fix bayonets!! soldiers shoulder arms! march!!

as ej's regiment marched toward the center of the battle, havoc reached the wheat field, soon the sith soldiers stopped and readied their rifles.

havoc: make ready, aim, fire!!

then thousands of blue laser fire bursted from the soldiers rifles. alot of sith soldiers went down. then they fired their rifles and alot of militia went down. havoc then issued a bayonet charge. soon the screams of sith soldiers filled the air.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-22-2003, 3:21 PM
Soon after, Zan-Cool and the New Republic land on the battlefield and the New Repulbic star firing at the Sith army.
 topshot
02-23-2003, 5:26 PM
Obi receives captain ej's orders and heads toward the orchard. He spots a group of 10 sith warriors and takes out his .45 calibur Colt.

The sith spot him and surround him in a closed in circle.

"How persistent you all are........DIE!!!!!!"

Obi then starts firing his Colt, taking out 5 of the 10 warriors. He looks back and kills 5 of the other 10.
 jokemaster
02-24-2003, 7:46 AM
*blasts an enemy alien and looks up to see a projectile heading straight twoard his squad*
Havoc: INCOMING!!!
*some of the squad manages to find cover, but most are hit by either the projectile or the debris thrown into the air by it.*
Havoc: They got artillery.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-24-2003, 2:58 PM
captain ej finds out that they got artillery and sends a message to havoc and bond.

ej: havoc bond, take ur regiments and meet me back here at the centerpoint. ill send a message to a battery captain to start destroying luminaros artillery
 jokemaster
02-24-2003, 4:50 PM
Havoc: Not enough time, we'll get slaughtered by the time we get there, I'm taking what's left of my regiment and taking out those cannons
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-24-2003, 5:04 PM
ej: havoc i am going to be sending another regiment over. bond whats ur story?

then ej goes over to the cannan captain.

ej: captain concetrate all fire on their artillery. cover fire for this new regiment thats heading to the wheat field.

ej sends another message to bond.

ej: bond if u can get over and help me reinforce my regiment.
 topshot
02-24-2003, 5:55 PM
As Luminaro's troops pull out the heavy artillery, they soon discover that Bond has used a magic portal to dispense of all weapons excluding captain ej's heavy weaponry.

Without captain ej knowing, Bond appears from out of nowhere with an army of Bounty Hunters at his disposal, and starts backing up EJ's regiment in fire power with missiles, grenades, uzi's, and all other sorts of weaponry.

Obi:"You called???"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-25-2003, 2:58 PM
ej: thanx bond now lets get pushing these guys back. zan's army should be here now and start destroying those transports.
 jokemaster
02-25-2003, 4:05 PM
*havoc and the four remaining members of the regiment sneak near the first artillery*
Havoc: OK, you two *points at an engineer and a stationary weapons expert* take over this artillery cannon, destroy all the artileries exept these two *points at cannons next to the one they're standing next to* or you will blow yourselves up. You *poiints at demolitions expert* stick with me. We'll destroy these with our own explosives and we'll meet up back here. GO
*calls bond and Ej and reports his status*
Jokemaster: Casualties are heavy and we are only 4 surviving. We are about to destroy the artillery. What's your status?
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-25-2003, 4:26 PM
bond has reinforced my regiment with a squad of bounty hunters. we're pressing onwards driving them back with our forces and cannons.
 jokemaster
02-25-2003, 4:35 PM
*hears a fire warning from the cannon next to him*
Havoc: GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE. THEY'RE FIRING THE CANNON
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-25-2003, 4:49 PM
zan are all those transports destroyed? we have just beaten them back and you guys should ambush them right about now!!!!!

suddenly red laser fire came behind the sith troopers. thousands of them went down, the sith troopers turned around and charged at the new republic troops.

ej: ok soldiers rwady arms!!! make ready!!!!! aim!!!!!!! fire!!!!!!!

another wave of blue blaster fire came out and hit the sith troopers. then ej ordered a bayonet charge. soon all the sith soldiers were either killed wounded or captured.

the battle was over.

ej: ok now i want men to take whatever cannons that are left and bring em back to the house. also have the surgeons ready and get men to take our wounded to the house.

captain: what of the sith soldiers?

ej: take them back to. have them fixed up and load them into a prisoner transport. they are then taken to scotland yard and be tried for joing luminaro's army.

captain2: if they are found guilty?

ej:if they are found guilty, their heads are to be lopped off, that is if they were paid to join, if they were found guilty of being forced then allow them to go.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-26-2003, 10:45 AM
Zan-Cool contacts Longo 2 Guns, "All of the enemies' transport are taken down by the New Republic. What is the situation over there?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-26-2003, 2:49 PM
everything is over. all transports and artillery has been destroyed. all the wounded has been taken to the surgeon and is being fixed up. as for the sith soldiers they are being rounded up and taken out by prison transports. they are taken to prison and be trialed there.
 jokemaster
02-27-2003, 5:16 PM
*goes into the artillery holding the weapons expert and the engineer*
Havoc: OK men, the battles over.
*no answer*
Havoc: Gunner?
*havoc turns the control chairs and finds both soldiers dead with some lightsaber burns*
Havoc: Oh crap.
*turns around to see the demoliton expert being gunned down by a hidden high rank sith soldier who aims the gun at him*
Sith Soldier: DROP YOU WEAPON
*about 30 sith soldiers come out, all aiming weapons at Havoc *
Havoc:OK OK
*he is put in stun cuffs and is taken to a cloaked ship outside, which takes of with cloaker on after the sith soldiers take him inside*
Ship Captain: Monitor the prisoner for anything unusual
*the crew take various tests and find that Havoc is force-sensitive.*
Captain: tell Master Unduli, he will want to know about this
*one of the crew members radios Luminaro and notifies him about Havoc being taken prisoner and being force sensitive*
((OOC: zaarinn Is it ok if i use Luminaro for a while?))
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-28-2003, 8:05 AM
yeah it is ok if use him, when the real luminaro aint here
 topshot
02-28-2003, 7:14 PM
Seeing Luminaro's thugs take away Havoc, Obi jumps one of 'em and front kicks the other in the chest, spidey-style!

"Hey you!"

One of the Sith soldiers turns around.

Sith Soldier 1:"Who the heck are you???"

Obi:"Your WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!"

Before the Sith could even charge Obi, Obi had quickly put him in a strangle-hold by using the force. With lightning fast reflexes, Obi discharges his holstered Colt, wounding the idiot. The other soldier locking Havoc up turns around, suddenly gripped the same way, but was killed by another of Obi's techniques........the deadly Leg Detachment Attack! A move Obi had learned while he and Havoc were helping Klai Finn kill his evil brother (back in "Klai's Revenge: Mission to Ord Katrassi".)

After killing 3 sith soldiers, Obi quickly used his saber to cut through the bars of Havoc's jail transport cell, then jumped in and broke the stun cuffs that kept him from trying to escape.
Seeing that Havoc was unconscious, Topshot tries to awaken him.

He quietly whispers,"Hey! Wake up!"
 jokemaster
02-28-2003, 7:48 PM
((Topshot: Havoc is unconcious, that's what the stun-cuffs do))
 topshot
02-28-2003, 7:57 PM
((Oops! Sorry 'bout that! I'll edit my post. :D:D))
 jokemaster
02-28-2003, 8:02 PM
*starts snoring*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
02-28-2003, 8:15 PM
ej walks into the cell and motions to bond that they must get out before more sith troopers come.

bond: allrighty

just then several red laser fire came nearly hitting them.

ej: we have to go now! *fires a shot out of his musket hitting one sith soldier, then whips out his 2 flint lock pistols and starts blasting away.*

bond: ej im gonna grab havoc-u go and cover us

ej: great
 topshot
02-28-2003, 9:41 PM
Bond scoops Havoc and tosses him onto one shoulder, then runs off while Captain EJ provides cover fire.

Bond:"Havoc, let's hope you wake up in time to smell the coffee 'cause if we are to come back alive, we'll need you to help!"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-01-2003, 9:52 AM
ej: good when we come back ill make us some foldgers coffee or whatever anybody likes, but some coffee for havoc
Page: 3 of 5