Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

1 Charmed power complete in SP - Freezing

Page: 1 of 1
 jimclare1
11-02-2002, 8:45 PM
/Im a big fan of the tv series Charmed and a few months ago decided to try convert jediknight to a more charmed-like-game
unfortunatly it is impossible with out SP source code.

Well, i attempting the mod i sussecfully made pipers freezing power from the show, the mini-mod adds a new force power F8, press once to freeze all playersand a second time to restore then to normal.

i could not figure out how to link the power to the force meter, or make i so it automatically disables after a few seconds, however if you are a charmed fan, this will not bother you

If anyone out the wants the mini-mod, or has a suggetion to improve it, feel free to post
 Covax
11-04-2002, 3:49 PM
:cool: Ahh.. is everyothing actualy frozen.. I mean like a body falling though the air is frozen three feet above the ground... or is it just nobody attacks?

I'd be interested in looking at it either way.
 Lord Tnuc
11-05-2002, 6:43 AM
I'd like to see this too.
 jimclare1
11-05-2002, 2:52 PM
ok people,
sorry i probobly should mentioned, i need some way to send ya the mod, (it is tiny, only a few sounds, and stuff)

if ya want post you email, or sent an email to jimclare1@hotmail.com (if you are emailing me give it a subjects such as FREEZING, coz i get alot of junk mail an wouldnt want to delete someones request)

Also, i have been workin on the mod for the last few days, i added an effect simular to charmeds, Blinking, this basically make the player invisible, not so much a power, more like an advanced version of NoTarget. anyway it is in the mod, also, im close to getting pipers explode power too

In response to the question about the freeze, im afraid it does not work 100%. it only puts all characters in to a stasis. if they are in mid jump when you use the power the will, land, get up, and the stop moving. Im afraid i couldnt do it better without source code. also if you push them or kill them they will still move. sorry,
 razorace
11-06-2002, 3:48 AM
That's pretty good for no source code. :) I imagine you could totally impliment it in MP with the MP source.

It sounds like a cool effect.
 Jman3ooo
11-06-2002, 4:54 PM
Heres some not so imposibble move....

Take your Freeze in MP then make it like a gernade. Everyone in a cerain radius freezes.... They are invunerable during this. Now in 1 second do a quick 360 pamaramic around your character and then continue. Also make it so It cant be abused Like a huge cooldown
 Dark Reaper
11-06-2002, 5:12 PM
or like the carbonite gun from JKI MOTS, so theyre hitted and frozen and then you hit them with your fist and then.... well somebody would need to clean it up
 Livingdeadjedi
06-03-2003, 9:22 PM
Yeah Charmed is a great series =]] my favorite is Phoeby =]]]

she is hot =]

Hey maybe ya could try to make my carbon freeze chamber freeze people.. so they stop still that is =] in SP
Page: 1 of 1