Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Whole Big Mess-Bookshops and Hangars on Coruscant-(formerly known as "new rpg")

Page: 4 of 4
 Redwing
08-11-2002, 10:19 PM
*Rwos is sitting near him in the transport, looking troubled, and talking to another Swordsman*

That was something I should have anticipated. They're out of range now...no, we shouldn't go after them. Yet.
 Clefo
08-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Esli shows them his YT-1300, it looks VERY run down, some componants are showing through the hull

"Well, isn't she a beaut, now I shall take you to Talus no?"
 armadillopillow
08-12-2002, 6:07 AM
*ariel stops in her tracks and stares skeptically at the ship*

thats.. your ship?...

*Ariel looks at Tarin in disbelief*

what do you think?.. will she make it to Talus?
 Deac
08-12-2002, 7:05 AM
What just happened?
 Redwing
08-12-2002, 7:51 PM
Deac, you're awake...well...suffice to say things are not going according to plan...
 Deac
08-13-2002, 8:29 AM
What do those kids have against you? I thought you were protecting them?
 Wacky_Baccy
08-13-2002, 12:26 PM
*Tarin stares at the ship, a look of utter disbelief on his face*

*He turns to Ariel*

I have absolutely no idea... Technically speaking, it is possible that this.. thing.. could get us there... But... I'm not sure... Not at all sure...

*He looks at Esli*

How confident are you that it can get us all safely to Talus?
 Redwing
08-13-2002, 10:04 PM
I was protecting them. But, well...some people don't want to be protected. Even if they are a danger to themselves...or others...
 Clefo
08-13-2002, 10:04 PM
Esli scratches his chin stubble

"What, exactly is your definition of 'Safely'?"
 armadillopillow
08-14-2002, 7:14 PM
*ariel walked towards the ship looking it carefully*

allright well take this ship... although im sure we'd have a better chance making the trip in a speeder, we dont have a speeder so this will have to do

*Ariel turned to see two men Cloaked fully in black standing where Tarin and esli previously stood. Surprised she let out a startled gasp and quickly drew her blaster from its holster and took aim at the man standing where Tarin had been

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM!?

*Ariel fired the blaster at the tall dark figure standing where Tarin had been. Nothing happened. Ariel pulled the trigger again, still nothing. Then realization struck, she had forgotten to replace her blaster coil. Ariel dropped the blaster and shakily drew her lighsaber.
She never thought she would have to use it yet her master insisted she carried it at all times.
Ariel held the handle in front of her and pressed the small button, igniting the blade. Ariel flipped the saber upside down in her hands. There was a moment of calmness as she gripped the handle, unconsciously recalling her training...
...Ariel Charged*

[oos: note: my character is suffering from teleportation sickness just so you know Wacky Baccy and Clefo.. Tarin and Elsi are still there, Ariel is just hallucinating thinking that Tarin and Esli are the evil men in black cloaks who blew up her ship and whatnot.. so yeah .. just thought id let you know to prevent confusion ;) ]
 Wacky_Baccy
08-16-2002, 12:13 AM
((OOS: lol @ last bit of armie's edit :D))

*Tarin looked at Ariel with a stunned, slightly shocked expression*

*He hastily grabbed his lightsaber from his belt and ignited it, still utterly confused as to why Ariel was running at him. He quickly sidestepped her charge, almost dancing back away from her*

*He briefly considered trying to reason calmly with her, but decided he'd probably have better luck trying to out-drink a Wookiee... He settled for the simple approach instead..*

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ARIEL?!

(Edit - w00t - fifth page! :))
 armadillopillow
08-16-2002, 4:30 AM
*Ariel heard Tarins question and was utterly confused as to why this man sounded like Tarin. Ariel lowered her saber and backed away a few steps. Ariel rubbed her eyes with her forearm andblinked dizzely at Tarin who now stood before her with his saber drawn*

Wha!? huh? you were ..

*Ariel spun around searching frantically for the dark men*

They were right here!.. did you see them!? they were standing right here!!
 Wacky_Baccy
08-16-2002, 8:01 PM
*Tarin extinguished his sabre, and relaxed his stance*

*He gave Ariel a slightly wary look, and walked slowly towards her*

Who was standing right there? I only saw Esli and myself - no-one else...
 Clefo
08-16-2002, 9:32 PM
*Esli blinks* You know, LSD isn't good for you. Anywho, lets get going

*They board his ship, a computer voice is repeating the phrase* "Warning! Fatal Error! Do not use ship!" *Esli kicks a panel and it shuts up*

Does that sometimes, shall we depart?
 Redwing
08-16-2002, 10:22 PM
((OOS: No LSD in SW universe :D lol

I think you mean spice...;)))
 Wacky_Baccy
08-17-2002, 12:39 AM
((OOS: Spoilsport, Red :p :D ))

*Tarin gives Esli a horrifed look, but knows better than to argue*

*He looks dubiously around the inside of the ship*

I suppose... *He sighs, and looks upwards, a long-suffering expression on his face*

What do you think, Ariel?
 armadillopillow
08-18-2002, 1:21 AM
*Ariel, still very confused nods her head at Tarin*

yeah lets go.

*As they took off another small ship took off from another near by hangar and followed Esli's ship, keeping its distance to avoid detection*
 Redwing
08-18-2002, 5:06 AM
((OOS: *waits patiently for Jessi/Ved to be able to reply :D))
 Redwing
09-03-2002, 9:31 PM
((*gets bored with the above :p*))

Rwos: *elaborating* Mutants can be dangerous to both themselves and those around them. Plus they become very valuable to unscupulous types. Like the Shadows. Or the slave traders. Or the governments. We rescued those three from bounty hunters. They'll die out there if we don't get to them in time.

*Rwos taps some codes into a small metal device*
 Deac
09-05-2002, 12:43 PM
What are you doing?
 armadillopillow
09-09-2002, 8:43 PM
*moments before they make the jump to hyperspace a small tracking device, that had been fired out of the ship in pursuit, attatches itself to the hull of Esli's ship*

*They make the jump to hyperspace and are quickly followed by the ship in pursuit*

meanwhile inside Esli's ship:
Gehn: when we arrive on Talus we need to find Camlor's Bar If its still around then thats where our freind will be..
 Wacky_Baccy
09-10-2002, 5:14 PM
((OOS: YAY!! It's not dead!! :D :)))

(Tarin to Ariel): Will this 'friend' be happy to see us, or are we going to have to persuade him that we're worth his time?
 armadillopillow
09-10-2002, 10:28 PM
*Ariel let out a loud burst of laughter*

[Ariel]: no he wont need any pursuasion .. youll see when we arive.. hes not exactly the violent type

*Ariel giggles a bit more before settling down again*

[Ariel]: just wait.. youll see what i mean when you meet him.

((oos: yeah wacky lol isnt it great!? hehe.. i had an idea so i thought id keep this rpg going for at least a little while longer ;-) ))
 Wacky_Baccy
09-11-2002, 3:10 PM
((OOS: I'm glad you came up with something, armie :D ...And this needn't die at all if you keep getting more ideas... Or if I start getting any at all... :D))
 armadillopillow
09-11-2002, 7:28 PM
((OOS: lol mebe so wacky.. but now we gotta try and get every one else to start replying here again!:-p ))
 Redwing
09-12-2002, 12:15 AM
((Umm, I'm gonna reply when I remember exactly what Rwos was doing :D lmao))
 Clefo
09-12-2002, 8:50 AM
*Esli is humming along some strange song*

Esli: hmm.. Burning lootin, bombing shootin..

*He looks at a monitor*

Esli: Incoming ship, heading straight for us? Nah, I should pay no heed.
 armadillopillow
09-12-2002, 8:50 PM
*As theyre ship comes out of hyperspace above the reletively small planet Ariel hears elsi murmur something about a ship heading for them, Ariel glances over Esli's shoulder at the monitor*

hey where did that come from?

*As they watch on the screen, the ship comes within a kilomiter of them then quickly turns around and speeds away disappearing off the monitor*

were they following us!?

*Ariel looks up at Tarin with question in her face*
 Wacky_Baccy
09-16-2002, 6:17 PM
I think it's highly likely. We'd better be on our guard from now on, and stay together on the planet... I'm seriously beginning to wish this ship had some sort of offensive capability - I hate having to run all the time...

How easy will it be for us to find this friend of yours, Ariel?
 armadillopillow
09-29-2002, 7:10 PM
*Ariel turned to Tarin*
i dont think itll be hard to find him, Esli, dont you have any kind of offensive weapons on this thing?
 Clefo
09-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Well I have a Cross, a steak, and some garlic.. Umm. Yeah, I'm paranoid about Vampires..
 armadillopillow
09-30-2002, 10:56 PM
[oos: ummm... *stares in confused silence at clefos last post*]
 Redwing
10-01-2002, 3:57 AM
((lmao))

Rwos: I'm trying to set off the teleporter. That should flush them to some place where they'll be retrievable.
 Redwing
10-20-2002, 10:21 PM
((OOS: For lack of Death to reply, gonna cut this part short))

*after waiting several minutes, Rwos manages to set off the teleporter, which simply appears in his hand*

Rwos: Odd...

*Rwos' communications device beeps and he receives a message* Interesting...the trio of children seems to have commandeered the ship and escaped with it. The captives on it were let out at a police center. Nothing left for us to do here.

I guess those kids really *didn't* need my protection. *shrugs*

The girl we came here for has dissappeared again. We got her ID, however. Her name is Marin, and she's the daughter of an important consular who has some dealings in your dimension. Her father seems confident she will find a way home.

I'm interested in what she was doing in that docking bay on Coruscant, though...
 armadillopillow
10-23-2002, 9:18 PM
*Ariel stares at Esli in confused silence*

[Ariel]: Vamp... what????
right... well i dont think any of those will help us unless were going to crusifi a steak with some garlic.. well take the ship down near that lake.. do you see it?

*points at the monitor*

The city is just south of it Camlors bar is just on the outskirts of the city near the lake. Try to put the ship down in a place where it wont atract too much attention. we dont know who was in that other ship, i dont know about you but i dont want to find out.
 Wacky_Baccy
10-25-2002, 4:56 PM
((lmao @ your sig :D))

[Tarin]: Good idea, Ariel. While we're here, I think we may want to change ships - get something with a little more fire power... I'm never entirely comfortable without a few laser cannons to back me up... It might also throw whoever was following us off our trail, but I wouldn't bet on it.
 Redwing
10-25-2002, 9:10 PM
*someone else contacts Rwos*

Rwos: You found the location of the teleporter? What...it's moving?
 armadillopillow
12-01-2002, 3:16 PM
(( oos: AUGH!! WHY WONT YOU DIE!? DIE I SAY!! DIEEEEE!!!!
*attacks the thread with a grapefruit spoon* ))
 Wacky_Baccy
12-06-2002, 5:06 AM
((OOS: LOL :D It'll never leave the front page while it's a sticky, methinks :D ...*dies laughing at your sig yet again* :D))
 Redwing
12-06-2002, 12:27 PM
((lol :D sooo....gonna continue the RPG (in a new thread maybe?) or should I unsticky this ;)))
 Wacky_Baccy
12-08-2002, 9:44 PM
((OOS: lol - I'd sort of like to continue, but I dunno what its intended direction was, and Armie doesn't want to continue, so it'll prolly die, in this thread, at least... A new thread might not be a bad idea... ^^; ))
 Redwing
12-09-2002, 3:24 AM
((Well maybe one of us should...mention it to him? ^_~

*isn't sure how often he's going to check the thread*))
 Wacky_Baccy
12-09-2002, 8:22 AM
((Good idea :D ...I'll leave that to you, shall I? :D :p ;) ... *wanders off to tell Armie...* ^_^ ...I dun think he'll want to continue, though :())
 Redwing
02-11-2003, 12:46 AM
((Well unstickying now. Too cluttery. ^.^ However I'll resticky it if armie posts here and asks it ;)))
Page: 4 of 4