Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Whole Big Mess-Bookshops and Hangars on Coruscant-(formerly known as "new rpg")

Page: 2 of 4
 superthrawn
06-25-2002, 2:05 PM
An older Zhirrzh steps out of the flames, where he had been previously perusing the book selection, laser rifle drawn. The fss cutting's Elder, which he always has with him, is nowhere to be seen, probably off searching for enemies, or providing targeting data. Anyway, he wasn't there. Thrr-gilag looked around, and seeing that there didn't seem to be a need for his weapon, sheathed it. He walked over to the store owner, who appeared to be having problems, and looking once at the imposing frame of Deac, turned to speak.

Thrr-gilag: Uh, excuse me. Is there anything I can do to help?
 Wasslera
06-25-2002, 5:09 PM
Book store owner((Who needs a name...uh, uh.....leinad): Unfortunately no....unless you can get this guy to get *hit* my *Hit* books *hit* back! *hit*
 Deac
06-26-2002, 2:16 AM
*Deac looks down at the annoying bookstore man, puzzled*

Pompus? You're the one who wanted me to do a signing. You also got much bigger crowds here when I was talkling. Don't be so ungrateful

*Force pushes bookstare man, and activates a fire extinguisher*
 Redwing
06-26-2002, 2:27 AM
((OOS: Deac! The manager is a girl, not a guy...:D))
 Wasslera
06-26-2002, 11:43 AM
BSM: *Lands on her bum, still crying*My store...How could you do this?
 superthrawn
06-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Thrr-gilag, thinking quickly, steps over to the bookstore owner. He offers her a hand, and helping her up, turns to look at Deac.

"That really was uncalled for, sir. You should apologize to this nice young lady immediately. Besides, if you don't, the Elder I have with me can see through what you're wearing--he knows about the very incriminating things you carry on you... especially the one you hide on your left thigh. Now, what'll it be?"
 Deac
06-27-2002, 2:10 AM
[Oops. I need eye testing]

Look mate! Who's the one extinguishing the fires here?! I only pushed her back to stop her annoying feeble punches. Now, *fires are all out* do you have a problem with jedi?
 Redwing
06-27-2002, 8:02 AM
*while they were bickering, the mysterious men have vanished into the vast metalwork that makes up Coruscant. The sun was setting, and Deac suddenly sensed a new presence on the planet, a presence that he had sensed many times in the past...the presence of...

Fully another level beneath them, in a flat thick duracrete plateau, in an underground cantina, a gargoyle by the name of Termand Rwos enters, wearing a cloak to hide himself. He looks around for the person he is here to meet and sees him in a table at the back of the room. He goes to the table and takes a seat facing him*

((OOS: Deac, if you guys enter the bar, don't interrupt---this is scene setup :D))

*side note: The other guys are still chasing Ariel and Tarin, but that is on the other side of the bookshop :D*
 Deac
06-28-2002, 2:47 AM
Look, here. *The books are no longer burning* I managed to save these books. Not just my book, either. So please don't get mad. Take this *Hands over 250 credits*. I hope it pays for the damage. I don't like to hurt the public.
 Wasslera
06-28-2002, 6:29 AM
BSM: *Sniffle, sniffle*O.O!!! I cant take this...but maybe I can.*Pockets the money* er, thanks...
 Redwing
06-28-2002, 6:41 AM
*Termand Rwos speaks quietly with the man in the back. An eavesdropping man edges closer to the table and manages to catch some of their conversation*

T: ...girl. You don't want her here, and neither do we. We take her back, you disappear rich, everyone's alive and well and happy.

Man: No, no, she must die. I can't risk her staying alive. They'll find out, and they'll have my head.

T: I'm not going to---

M: Idiot! *in a hushed, fast whisper* Don't you realize what she is? And if there's more like her---

T: You know this isn't going to get you anywhere. Now just tell me where I can find---

M: This isn't worth the credits! If she lives, they'll find me!

T: N--

M: *noticing the eavesdropper* No! *He pulls a blaster and fires point blank at Termand Rwos, whose lightsword promptly ignites, striking the bolt to the ceiling. Rwos leaps on the table and slices the blaster in half. All across the bar, the sounds of blasters being drawn can be heard. The hapless man was right---he had been found. More men in the same grey and black outfits worn by the men who had attacked Deac were scattered throughout the bar...

But there were other 'mysterious figures' in the bar too. Behind each of the grey men, cloaked figures fling their coverings off and ignite swords. Several lightswords matching Termand Rwos', metal, glowing swords, firey swords, energy swords, all swords...
 armadillopillow
06-28-2002, 3:58 PM
[oos]: wow! 18 posts! not bad!.. i think you guys are worthy enough to continue posting here lol (not that i'd be able to stop you if you werent worthy! lol.... unlesss... i used the force!.. huh!?.. out of order!!?.. aw come on... oh well ;) :[oos]

*Ariel runs from the men trailed closely by Artemis.. while firing shot after shot back at her pursuers ariel turns a corner and runs through an alley-way emerging in front of the book store. Ariel runs through the middle of Thrr-gilag, Deac and the bookstore manager*
 Wasslera
06-28-2002, 4:06 PM
Leinad: Eep!*Almost gets knocked over, mostly by her own awkward unbalance*What's with people today? I hate mondays.*Looks at Artemis* What in the known universe....?
 Redwing
06-28-2002, 4:19 PM
*the men chasing Artemis and Ariel stop at the sight of the Deac Starkiller. Suddenly one of their comlinks buzzes. The man speaks into it, and whispers something to his companion*
 Deac
06-29-2002, 2:06 AM
*Deac turns to the bookstore girl*

Find a safe spot. Things are about to ugly.

*Ignites Sabers*
 armadillopillow
06-29-2002, 3:01 AM
*Gehn spins around as she passes deac and withdraws from beneath her blaster holster a slender lightsaber handle which she ignites to reveal its glowing red blade*

*Gehn holds her blade upside down in her hand in preparation for an attack*
 Redwing
06-29-2002, 5:07 AM
*The attack never comes. The two men split up and run in a different direction, down deeper into the undercity of Coruscant. They are headed for the underground cantina...*

((OOS: For some of you who are confused. :D :p that is the cantina where Termand Rwos and his buddies are :D))
 Wacky_Baccy
06-29-2002, 5:35 AM
*Tarin reaches for his seldom-used orange saber and ignites it, then starts to chase after one of the men*

[To himself]: I hope somebody else is in the mood for chasing too... I hate following people into unknown territory on my own...
 armadillopillow
06-29-2002, 7:18 AM
*Ariel surprised at the mens sudden retreat follows Tarin in his pursuit Ariel follows them into the depths of coruscant eventually the men disappear into a bar*
*Ariel signals to Tarin (who had fallen behind a bit) to follow her into the bar*
 Deac
06-30-2002, 3:43 AM
See ya!

*Deac force speeds and chases after the men, down into the undercity, leaving the damaged bookstore behind him, along with a wad of credits for the owner. Got to keep P.R up.*
 Redwing
06-30-2002, 8:50 AM
*the two men enter the bar out of breath. The first man is met with a flaming sword to his throat. The second is met with a violet lightsword to his. The holder of the flaming sword uses a second to rapidly slice their weapons in two.*

Flaming Swordsman: *snearing* Sorry, but you two are now under the custody of the Blade Society. Or if you prefer our popular name, the Swordsmen.
 Deac
06-30-2002, 10:48 PM
*Deac stops outside the entrance to the bar. Something familiar's in there, along with something dangerous*
 Wacky_Baccy
07-01-2002, 7:32 PM
*Seeing the entrance the men had run into, Tarin prudently extinguished his saber to avoid drawing extra attention to himself. He then followed Ariel into the bar, walking slowly but confidently*

Under his breath, he muttered: This should be fun...
 Deac
07-02-2002, 1:40 AM
*Deac does not notice the men he was chasing. He notices a very familiar face*

Rwos?!
 armadillopillow
07-02-2002, 3:37 AM
*Gehn spots the two men they had followed, now unarmed then glances over at deac an expression of surprise on his face*

[Gehn]: @deac: umm.. you know these guys?

*Gehn looks up at Tarin as he stumbles into the bar after them a bit out of breath*
 superthrawn
07-02-2002, 1:07 PM
Thrr-gilag, who has been conversing with his Elder the whole time, now turns to look at the young bookstore owner.

"Ok, miss. Here's what's going on. I need to get myself over to a meeting at the Senate. Something about confirmation of Zhirrzh citizenship in the Republic. Should be interesting. Would you like to come?"
 Redwing
07-02-2002, 4:23 PM
*Rwos looks shocked* Deac! Umm...you shouldn't be here!

*the man with the flaming swords steps over to Deac. He is wearing an black, gray and silver full-body outfit with a few orange and red pieces that bears a few similarities to Rwos' style of dress. He is also wearing an ax-blade mask that looks like Rwos' except in two eyepieces. His hair appears to be made of fire* Rwos...You know this being??

Rwos: Yes...

*the other swordsmen collectively stare at Deac and Rwos*
 Wasslera
07-02-2002, 4:23 PM
leinad: Ummmm....*Blinking at the money*What? Oh, uh, sure.
 Deac
07-03-2002, 1:12 AM
Rwos-you knew I was coming! I told you I was doing a signing for my new book! You were invited!

*Looks at Swordsmen*

And who are your new friends? Are they from your plane?
 Redwing
07-03-2002, 10:07 AM
Rwos: I may have a home here, but I don't live here, Deac...I didn't get your invitation. I'm here on emergency business from my own dimension.

*the flaming swordsman steps forward* You what? You're putting us in danger, Termand Rwos!

Rwos: I haven't done anything of the---

*a horned gargoyle with a long metal sword speaks up* "From your plane?" I don't think Jedi were cleared to know we're here, Rwos.

Rwos: *grumble* As if it wasn't already obvious we're aliens...

*flaming swordsman*: Unacceptable...

Rwos: Shut up, Shane, unless...you want to Challenge me. *getsures with his lightsword*

*a completely masked man with a violet lightsword* Okay, enough, enough. *gestures to their prisoners; the men in grey* More important things to worry about here, right?

*a tall, masked, female K'Beran ((looks roughly like a cross between a human and an alligator, with touches of lion...just to give you the general idea :p)) holding a double-bladed pale yellow lightsword steps over to the group who'd entered the bar* Who are you?
 Wacky_Baccy
07-03-2002, 11:37 AM
*Tarin looks at the strange creature quizzically*

[@ the K'Beran]: I'm known as Tarin Daan - I'd offer my services, but I honestly don't think you'd have any need for them...

May I ask who you are?
 Redwing
07-03-2002, 12:24 PM
*the K'Beran hesitates for a moment, then answers* Not that it matters. My name is...Raschel Sheire.

*suddenly, the man Termand Rwos was speaking to yelps and slumps forward, with a hole in the back of his head. In the moment of shock, the gray-suited men break free, seemingly producing weapons out of nowhere. The other patrons of the bar scramble for the floor and the exits, whichever is closer, as the men open fire*
 Deac
07-04-2002, 1:44 AM
Raschel....didn't Orthos know someone like that? :D

*Deac extends his sabers and begins deflecting blaster bolts, and turns to talk to the other gargoyle whilst still deflecting*

More of you, huh?
 Redwing
07-04-2002, 4:46 AM
((OOS: Surprise surpries...they are indeed the same person, from different dimensions :D

Quick OOS info: There are eleven Swordsmen in the room. Termand Rwos, Shane, Evan, Raschel, four more male humans, three more gargoyles (note that unlike Rwos, they have normal faces---no beaks :D, two male one female)))

*the horned gargoyle only growls at Deac*
 superthrawn
07-04-2002, 1:11 PM
Thrr-gilag began to move through the streets of Coruscant, checking occasionally to make sure the bookstore owner was still behind him, which she always was. When they finally arrived at the Senate building, he told her that she'd have to wait outside, these hearings were confidential. So, she did as instructed. When inside, Thrr-gilag began to speak to the Senators arrayed there, far fewer than those featured in full session. He began to speak to the Council that had gathered, the Oversight Commitee on New Additions to the Republic, or OCNAR.

"Hello, distinguished friends from the Republic. My name is Thrr-gilag, and I have been sent representing the United Zhirrzh Conglomerate. We have come to the Republic seeking peace. Our 18 worlds are beginning to become to small for us. Our Elders are restless, they search for something to do. Even know, they scan Coruscant from our ship, stretching to the limits of their cuttings, knowing that there is something great here, something new. And they yearn for it. So, I ask you. Please accept our petition. You must help us."

The OCNAR recessed for only a few moments before deciding that this request was acceptable, and giving the message to Thrr-gilag. He, as expected, was overjoyed. He told the Elder with him to bring a message back to his ship. He'd be returning soon.
 Wasslera
07-04-2002, 3:17 PM
Leinad: *Sits on the steps watching people go by*Oooohhh, ya, real interesting....*Grumbles about needing to clean up the burnt books (Sniffle) and listens to her tummy grumble. Pout*
 Deac
07-05-2002, 3:26 AM
So what are so many of you doing on this side?
 Redwing
07-05-2002, 8:10 AM
*The men manage to escape through the back door; the Swordsmen chase after them, Rwos and Shane lagging behind to answer Deac. The flaming Swordsman sticks his face in Deac's* None of this is of your business, Alien.

Rwos: That's enough, Shane! *to Deac* We are trying to find a mutant girl from our dimension before those people you just saw do. They are part of a large organization that specializes in stolen and "exotic" technology, often from other dimensions. They also specialize in "exotics", like mutants. They want the girl for two reasons: She is naturally capable of breathing underwater, and on top of that she has been affected by a certain piece of otherdimensional alien technology to be able to "morph"or shapeshift. They are called the Shadows.
 Deac
07-06-2002, 2:27 AM
*Deac clicks his head and the synthflesh draws back.*

Maybe I'm alien to you, but I don't think you should talk to me like that. Maybe you should stick to your own plane if you don't like us.
 Redwing
07-06-2002, 4:05 AM
Shane: That's exactly what I'd love to do! I already don't like you. I'd Challenge you but you aren't worth the trouble!

Rwos: *eyes glow* Shane! Shut up! If you Challenge my friend you Challenge me. We have a job to do! Coming or not?
 Deac
07-07-2002, 12:37 AM
So what is the problem with mutants?
 Redwing
07-07-2002, 6:06 AM
*Shane looks furious* Are you blind?? I am a mutant myself! You're just an inferior cyborg with some kind of jedi "Force" power!

Rwos: We're leaving, now! *runs out the door*

Shane: *eyes flaming...literally* Watch your step, Alien. *follows Rwos out of the building*
 Deac
07-08-2002, 12:39 AM
You seem to respect Rwos....

Rwos! Tell him how this happened! Tell him how this force power is synthetic! Tell him of my near death in the Star Destroyer computer core! Tell him of Starkiller!
 Redwing
07-08-2002, 12:37 PM
*Rwos is about to answer when a device on his belt beeps---Deac recognizes it as Rwos' infamous teleporter*

Rwos: They've opened a portal! Tracking coordinates...got 'em!

*Raschel rushes back in* Rwos! The Shadows have captured the girl! What are you doing back here??

Shane: That's what I'd bloody like to---

Rwos: Deac! I'm now classifying you as officially involved in this operation. It's time you saw my dimension, anyway. Shane, where's the spare teleporter?

Shane: I---Hey! ****---Where in blazes did it go?

Raschel: Command says time to leave, Termand! *Raschel clicks her own teleporter and vanishes in a flash of blue light*

Rwos: Never mind, mine can transport two. *grabs Deac's arm* Don't let go. *Shane, Deac, and Rwos vanish in two flashes of blue light, leaving behind Tarin, Ariel, and a few stunned bar patrons.

But that wasn't all that was that left behind. On the bar floor lies a flat, two-palms-wide silver device with a few slots, a few buttons and a blue-green viewscreen*
 armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 4:44 AM
*Gehn walks over to the small device on the ground and slowly reaches down to pick it up*

[gehn]: what is this?..

*gehn looked the small device over and looks up at Tarin*

[gehn]: @tarin: do you have a ship we could use?.. i hafta find an old freind hed know what this thing is..
 Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 6:59 AM
*Tarin eyes the device with exteme curiosity*

*He blinks, and looks at Ariel*

What? Oh, a ship - yes, I have two - an E-wing fighter and a heavily-modifed YT-2400 'freighter'... *he smiles dreamily* ..we'll have to use the YT...

It's in a hangar not too far from here - let's go.

*Tarin starts to walk towards the door of the cantina*
 armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 7:04 AM
[Gehn]: oh is it in the hangar across from the old diner?

*suddenly there is a beep and a flash of blue light and ariel dissappears*
 Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 7:19 AM
*Tarin is tacken aback by the sudden flash*

*He looks at where Ariel was*

Why does this always happen to me ?

*An expression of tremendous self-pity takes up residence on his face*
 armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 7:25 AM
*Gehn severely disoriented by the sudden change of her suroundings promptly falls over*

*As she crawls to her feet she looks around to see a hangar and the old diner she had just mentioned*

[Gehn]: what the.. what happened to the cantin...

*there is a flash of blue light and ariel disappears once again, reappearing infront of the startled Tarin*
 Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 7:33 AM
*Tarin begins to wonder if last night's drinking party with the Wookiees was such a good idea...*

*Astonished, he looks at Ariel, wondering what would happen next*

Wha... Wher... How... *An infinitely confused look crosses his face*

Where... did... you go? ...And how? *Tarin eyes the strange device with suspicion*
Page: 2 of 4