Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aayla Secura!!!

Page: 5 of 19
 AgentSmith
08-05-2002, 3:26 AM
Other news from the San Diego Comic Con regarding Aayla Secura is that according to the Dark Horse Star Wars panel Issue #49 of Republic, will be set right after the events of Episode II.

The one-shot issue story will take place on a space station where Quinlan Vos (Aayla's former Master) is working for the Jedi as a spy, and has a spy network that he's constructed over the last couple of years. The spy network however uncovered nothing about Geonosis and the events there.
Aayla Secura comes to the station, and they both become embroiled in trying to find out what is going on before another tragedy like on Geonosis can occurr.
(I guess Aayla needs to rescue Quinlan ... again! :p )

Also it was again confirmed that besides Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, Aayla Secura will play a role in upcoming comics (as one of the favorite and main characters) as well as other famous Jedi. (Such as Plo koon maybe?) :)
 Hannibal
08-05-2002, 11:55 AM
I bought her that top.

You guys can thank me later.;)
 ET Warrior
08-05-2002, 12:29 PM
Or i could thank you now.........nice choice Hannibal! :thumbsup:
 AgentSmith
08-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Nice choice but wrong color, since Amy is blond and her skin tone is rather light a darker color would suit her better. :)

(Again don't angels usually wear white? :p My babe should wear white as well then. ;) )

Say Hannibal? You wouldn't happen to really and seriously know Amy Allen and have her E-mail address or regular address would you?
Because I've been trying to send civil and polite fanmail and a picture of her as Aayla with the polite request for an autograph but no one seems to have any contact information on her. I'd hate to have to give up my quest and since I'm in Europe I still can't make it to any conventions.
 AgentSmith
08-08-2002, 6:29 AM
'Rite of Passage 3' the next issue in the 'Rite of Passage' arc featuring our beloved Aayla is out this August 7.

I hope the comic store has it soon so I can go and pick it up because according to what Jan Duursema herself stated it should be an incredible issue with some surprises in it! ;)
 BucMan55
08-10-2002, 9:37 PM
MUST. GET. TO. COMIC. STORE!!
 AgentSmith
08-11-2002, 5:29 AM
Well sadly my comic store didn't have 'Rite of Passage 3' yet. :( Hopefully they will soon.

Good news is that they have the cover for 'Rite of Passage 3' up at Dark Horse. You can see it here (http://images.dhorse.com/covers/11/11680.jpg).

Very nice indeed!
 ET Warrior
08-12-2002, 12:14 AM
that's a pretty neat lookin cover......yes.......
 AgentSmith
08-12-2002, 3:58 AM
I wonder if the original artwork for that will ever be on sale? I'd sure be interested in purchasing it. :)

It'd be a cool image for a Star Wars T-shirt! :D
 AgentSmith
08-12-2002, 4:04 AM
You might be interested in these very nice images of lovely Amy Allen at the San Diego comic-con:

http://www.artoosnews.com/comiccon2002/day3/ccdb38.jpg)

Or check out this (http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/sandiego02/sd-amyallen.jpg) one.
Very nice all indeed. If only I could attend a con and meet Amy. (It also would be awesome to meet Jan Duursema and John Ostrander.)
 MotionMan
08-12-2002, 10:57 AM
3heart :drop2: :heart3: She is Hot!!!
 AgentSmith
08-13-2002, 6:04 AM
Amen brother! :p

Agent Smith: 'Excuse me Ms Allen, may I?'
Amy Allen: 'Euuh ... sure?'
*Gently touches Amy Allen's arm with the back of his hand.*
Agent Smith: 'Awwww!!!'
*Cradles painfully purned hand.*
Agent Smith: 'She's not only hot!!! She's smoking!' 3heart :p

But is all seriuosness, Amy Allen does have a definate beauty to her.
(Disclaimer: Which by no way implies I myself experience any definate attraction beyond normal fandom and admiration for the acting performance nor does it imply or mean I do wish/consider anything more besides objective physical beauty and in no way have any sense or thought towards Amy Allen oriented in a sexual sense.)
 Hannibal
08-13-2002, 11:04 AM
Man, look at all those guys around her!!! Makes me think of that episode of The Simspons where the comic book guy kidnaps Lucy Lawless.

That little girl looking up at her is great. Kind of breaks through all the drooling guys staring at her.:D
 MotionMan
08-13-2002, 11:32 AM
Ya I had to walk through a pretty big crowd when I went to pick her up. Later at the house she told me how she had a good time signing autographs and such. We laughed and ate dinner.
She says hi : to all her fans out there. She really apeciates all the love you guys give her.

;)
 Master Bodle
08-13-2002, 11:40 AM
OMG, She is Divine !!! :hearteye: I think im in LOVE!!! lol
 Hannibal
08-13-2002, 1:03 PM
Originally posted by Master Bodle
OMG, She is Divine !!! :hearteye: I think im in LOVE!!! lol

Shhhhhhh
You better not let AgentSmith hear you saying that.

She needs more security. More than just that scrawny wuss sitting besider her.
 Master Bodle
08-13-2002, 1:36 PM
Does anyone think she looks a lot like Britney Spears?
 Hannibal
08-13-2002, 2:17 PM

Blasphemy!!!
 ET Warrior
08-13-2002, 3:03 PM
You know, the guy on the very far right in that picture looks like he's staring DIRECTLY at her...*AHEM* breasts

Britney Spears? She doesn't look like britney spears. I mean, britney spears IS attractive..(can't sing for ****e..) but she looks NOTHING like Amy Allen...
 Master Bodle
08-13-2002, 3:47 PM
Are u blind she looks quite like her. Anyway it don't matter, she is well fine !!
 MotionMan
08-13-2002, 7:06 PM

NO
 Hannibal
08-14-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by MotionMan

NO

Zing!!! Hahahahaha!!!:D

Master Bodle I'm sure you love Britney Spears and your at the point where every attractive girl looks like her.

Here's an example of your predicament:
That girl is fine she looks like the brunette Britney Spears.
That girl is fine she looks like the Puerto Rican Britney Spears.
That girl is fine she looks like the Black Britney Spears.
That woman is fine she looks like the old Britney Spears.
That dog is fine she looks like the canine Britney Spears.

It's ok. Eventually you'll move on to someone else.
 AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 12:33 PM

*Takes out his Desert Eagle.50 and shoots Master Bodle and Britney Spears.* :evil2: :swear:

Blasphemy!

Actually it says at rebelscum.com that that little girl's name was Mara Jade. Isn't that cute? :p

Who you calling a scrawny wuss Hannibal? I had my Desert Eagle.50 with me! :p Plus I wouldn't stare away from her. :lol: (I'm just being silly.)

But seriously she looks nothing like Britney Spears, except maybe the hair color a bit, but that's about it. (Else you could say that every blond girl looks like Britney.)

(Those guys all look weird and suspicious, they all look like they're just standing there to look at lovely Amy while going 'What's Star Wars? Oh who cares this chicka is hot!' :p )
 AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Hannibal
That dog is fine she looks like the canine Britney Spears.
It's ok. Eventually you'll move on to someone else.

:lol: You guys crack me up! :p :rofl:
 AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 12:41 PM
http://www.denimfilms.com/celebration2/Amy_Wallpaper.jpg)

That look like Britney Spears to you?

No that's Amy Allen. :D
 MotionMan
08-14-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by MotionMan
Ya I had to walk through a pretty big crowd when I went to pick her up. Later at the house she told me how she had a good time signing autographs and such. We laughed and ate dinner.
She says hi : to all her fans out there. She really apeciates all the love you guys give her.

;)

As i said before AgentSmith...:D
 AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 1:01 PM
You wish! :p
 Ratmjedi
08-14-2002, 1:54 PM
Woah She looks like Britney Spears????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
I think that is funny! No offense or anything but were did that come out of? If she would resemble anybody I would say she looks more like Angelina Jolie.

:duel: :lsduel:
 Master Bodle
08-14-2002, 2:08 PM
hhmm, maybe not !!!
 Master Bodle
08-14-2002, 2:10 PM
Ur takin this a little to serious lads !!! Calm down.:o
 AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 3:29 PM
Didn't you notice the :p and ;) in my posts. ;)

I was joking. No worries.
 Hannibal
08-14-2002, 3:56 PM
Master Bodle, we kid because we love.:)

Welcome to the group(unless you continue with that Britney Spears nonsense.;) )
 Dragonlancer
08-15-2002, 1:43 PM
Wow, masterbodle.......you had better set up a virus protection program. A certain someone is going to flip out when he reads that. *cough*agentsmith*cough* BEWARE!

*edit* ok btw I was just playing about that, and I didn't notice that agentsmith already replied. (he defends aayla secura violently.) (watch for an interesting experiment in the next few days. just watch the aayla thread closely.)
 ET Warrior
08-15-2002, 2:09 PM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
Woah She looks like Britney Spears????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
I think that is funny! No offense or anything but were did that come out of? If she would resemble anybody I would say she looks more like Angelina Jolie.

Angelina Jolie FREAKS me out....she is not atall attractive...she's scary....:freakout:
 Hannibal
08-15-2002, 2:17 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior

Angelina Jolie FREAKS me out....she is not atall attractive...she's scary....:freakout:

Agreed. That wearing the vile of blood around the neck thing is sick. She looks like the Joker.
 AgentSmith
08-15-2002, 3:49 PM
Angelina Jolie is cool in her own way, and made some good performances in her movies.

I just like how Amy Allen portrayed Aayla Secura. She had a great facial expression, really stern and kick ass yet also appealing, just like Aayla in the comics.
 Master Bodle
08-15-2002, 5:39 PM
Apologies to all on this thread for saying Amy Allen looks like ............... Tempory insanity came across me and i was almost Blind, lol. Special apologies to Agent Smith !!
 Hannibal
08-16-2002, 10:02 AM
It's like the reuniting of long lost brothers!!! This must be what it's gonna be like when North and South Korea finally reunite.

...when doves cry!!!
 AgentSmith
08-16-2002, 1:38 PM
That's alright. :p No worries. :)
 Hannibal
08-16-2002, 4:08 PM
Amy is hot but does she pass the bald test?
 Ratmjedi
08-16-2002, 5:52 PM
You guys are making me like her more and more with everytime I come to this thread and see those pictures of her. Could you guys give me some info on her? Like what rank is she and who trained her? I don't mind Eu either. Thanks
 AgentSmith
08-17-2002, 10:05 AM
Aayla Secura – Character biography

[ ] : Marks the source.
( ) : Marks unconfirmed conjecture.

Aayla Secura is a cerulean blue Rutian Twi’lek of the Secura clan from Ryloth -The Twi’lek homeworld-.
Aayla is athletic, graceful as well as a sensual exotic beauty. She is highly empathic, intelligent and impulsive. Aayla had an impish and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.
While very capable and well trained with a lightsaber, Aayla chooses to use it in a strictly defensive mode instead of offensively, she prefers cunning over violence.
[Official Site www.starwars.com) character databank]

When Aayla was just a young infant she was sold as a slave by her uncle Lon Secura to a Hutt. -Slavery is common amongst Twi’leks, women are considered as inferior.- Lon Secura wanted to place his young niece in a secure home, thinking a Hutt stronghold was the best choice.
As young Aayla was taken on the Hutt repulsorsled the teenage Jedi Padawan named Quinlan Vos was intrigued by her, the little girl seemed to look right into him. The teenage Quilan Vos had traveled to Ryloth with his Jedi Master, Tholme investigating the possible illegal trafficking of dangerous beasts.

Moments later Quinlan felt young Aayla was in distress through the Force. He came to the little girls rescue as a loose Wampa had attacked and killed the Hutt and his followers and was about to do so with Aayla as well. Quinlan however lost his lightsaber and in the clutches of the Wampa the teenage Padawan could not master the necessary focus and calm to call it to him with the Force. To his surprise young Aayla showed her inherent Force abilities and helped him get his lightsaber through the Force.
Jedi Master Tholme would have Aayla tested and brought to the Jedi temple for traning.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 1]

(These events must have taken place before Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace according to logic calculations, Aayla seems to be about 4 to 5 years old.)

(Aayla is taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and trains as a youngling, amongst others one of her teachers is Master Yoda. When she is a teenager she is assigned to then adult Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos as his Padawan learner.)

Aayla, a young teenage Padawan, gives fellow Twi’lek Xiaan a ‘heart of fire’, a small stone she received from her Master Quinlan for her thirteenth birthday.
-Xiaan later returns the ‘heart of fire’ stone to Quinlan when Aayla is missing.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Extra Heart of Fire & possibly Dark Horse Star Wars The Hunt for Aurra Sing]

Aayla and her master, Quinlan investigate the trafficking of a new drug called ‘glitteryll’ on Ryloth but as they come close to the truth Aayla is shot. -Not fatally, she survives.- They are both drugged with ‘glitteryll’ and because of this loose all of their memories. -The drug strips them from their memory.-
Aayla has a red lightsaber and wears a -somewhat revealing- catsuit type outfit with standard Jedi robes and cloak over it.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Twiligth 1 & 2]

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos who awakes with not memory on Nar Shaddaa goes through a dangerous journey to find his Padawan, Aayla, and answers to his questions.
Eventually the trail leads him to Pol Secura, Aayla’s -other- uncle who is involved in the ‘glitteryll’ smuggle and has drugged them both to keep them alive. With Pol Secura, Quinlan finds Aayla who was fed continuous doses of the drug because her memory wanted to reassert itself. Pol Secura had kept her hidden at his home.
Aayla however remembers nothing of her past, and doesn’t remember Quinlan. She only knows her uncle. An enraged Quinlan blasts Pol Secura with Force lightning. Frightened to see her uncle hurt Aayla lashes out with the Force and pushes both Pol Secura and Quinlan over a balcony. Her uncle perishes but Quinlan manages to hang on to the ledge. Aayla flees the scene and Quinlan cannot pursue her.
The Jedi Council promises Quinlan they will search after Aayla.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Twiligth 3 & 4]

Aayla is blinded by anger and hate towards Quinlan Vos whom she blames for her uncle’s death. This anger prevents her memories from reasserting themselves. She has been missing for months but somehow finds her way to Kiffex, Quinlan’s homeworld.
There she falls under the influence -hypnoses almost- of the vampiric Jedi Volfe Karrko, who was in stasis in a hidden prison temple on Kiffex. Volfe Karrko sends his minions to kill the ‘Guardians’ as Kiffex is a prison planet.
-Aayla is first seen here in her most known outfit, the same as in Episode II.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 1]

Quinlan Vos is sent by the Jedi Council to Kiffex to investigate, aided by his former Master, Tholme. -Unaware of Aayla’s presence or Volfe Karrko’s involvement.-
Aayla confronts Quinlan and tries to kill him but under the influence of Volfe Karrko she breaks off her attack.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 2 & 3]

Quinlan reaches Volfe Karrko’s hideout and engages Aayla who in all her hate and rage seeks to kill Quinlan.
Quinlan refuses to fight his Padawan and reasons with her to let go of her hate and anger, citing their deep bond as Master and Padawan. As Aayla lets go of her anger her memories suddenly surface and she remembers Quinlan. -Volfe Karrko strikes her down with Force Lightning but he looses his life in the ensuing duel with Quinlan.-
Aayla and Quinlan reconcile. The Jedi Council decrees however that both have ventured too close to the Dark Side and Aayla becomes the Padawan of Master Tholme who will complete her training.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 4]

Jedi Master Plo Koon helps Aayla to sort through her returning memories with his telepathic abilities. The Jedi Council tell her the tale of the ‘Stark Hyperspace War’ to aid her regain and focus on her returning memories who were all perfectly stored in her lekku.
-Aayla once again wears her catsuit type outfit with standard robes and cloak over it.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars The Stark Hyperspace War]

(Jedi Master Yoda tells Aayla that her venturing close to the Dark Side is the reason she is still a Padawan learner and not yet a Jedi Knight.)

(Aayla trains with Master Tholme for a whole year and builds a new, blue lightsaber.)

Aayla and Master Tholme travel to Ryloth to help settle disputes of which are the 5 valid ruling clan members. -This situation was upset when 1,5 years before Aayla accidentally killed the ruling clan member Pol Secura, her uncle.-
They discover a plot by ruling clan member Fenn to kidnap the heir of Lon Secura. -Pol’s brother and Aayla’s other uncle.- However the heir is kidnapped along with Master Tholme by Morgukai warriors with cortosis weapons and armor.
-Aayla had gone undercover as a slave and wears a slave outfit much like Leia’s in Star Wars Episode VI Return Of The Jedi.-
-Aayla’s general comic book appearance has subtly changed, she’s now the perfect double of Aayla as played by Amy Allen in Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones. E.g. her lekku tattoos have disappeared and changed into the more hexagon shaped lighter spots.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 1]

Aayla pursues the Morgukai kidnappers who took her Master, Tholme and the Secura prime heir to Ord Mantell. There she looses track of them but encounters Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos, her former Master who is being attacked by a pack of bounty hunters. Aayla aids Quinlan and fills him in on the events that have transpired before.

Quinlan helps Aayla track the Morgukai and the pair travel to the Nikto homeworld where Master Tholme is being held by the Morgukai. It is the first time in a year since the events on Kiffu -in ‘Darkness’- that Aayla and her former master are reunited.

Aayla has clearly become a mature and accomplished Padawan, on the verge of becoming a full Jedi Knight, she's strong, calm, focused, subtly uses her beauty when necessary.
Over the past year Aayla has recovered all her lost memories, as they were perfectly stored in her lekku. She has found herself, from the person she was -with her memories- she grew and matured. Her former master Quinlan Vos however has no memories that have returned, he himself has made peace with that, but Aayla is uneasy about him. To her he is a different person now.

When the pair arrives on Kintan, the Nikto homeworld, their ship is shot down by the Morgukai and crashes in the desert.
-Aayla is again wearing her ‘Darkness’, Episode II outfit, with a Jedi cloak over it at one point and she now has her blue lightsaber.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 2]

The Morgukai investigate the wreckage of the Jedi ship but they are surprised as Aayla’s and Quinlan’s lightsabers almost behead them, twirling through the air.
The Jedi manage to destroy the Morgukai’s ship leaving them stranded in the harsh desert as well. Having to flee the scene Aayla and Quinlan set out towards the fortress where Tholme and the Secura heir are being held.

Quinlan remarks again that Aayla is hesitant, especially when they reach a river of ‘fire’ (lava no doubt) and have to cross by leaping from rock to rock. As Quinlan has crossed over, the Morgukai ambush Aayla. Here Aayla truly demonstrates her Jedi powers, her strength and realized potential. She faces both Morgukai and disables them long enough so she can leap across safely, aided by Quinlan who steadies her jump with the Force. (The Morgukai Bok perishes.)
Quinlan however is wounded and Aayla aids him as they escape and continue on to Khariss’ fortress.

Climbing a steep cliff towards the mountain top where the fortress is set it is Aayla’s intuitive Force potential and powers that save the Jedi when a sandstorm appears and threatens to crash them into the ground below. Aayla holds on to Quinlan and manages to safely land both of them in a cave. Quinlan observes how Aayla acted devoid of doubts.
Aayla confesses her work undercover as a slave triggered memories of her childhood where she was to be sold as a slave. The sense of being ‘worthless’ and a mere object now influencing her and emotions making her doubt herself.
Quinlan observes these events are Aayla’s trail to Knighthood and that she will overcome them if she believes in herself and is one with the Force. Quinlan remarks that Aayla’s intuitive Force powers are greater than his own or even Master Tholme’s.

Aayla and Quinlan make their way into Khariss’ fortress only to be awaited by the Morgukai Tsyr who challenges them into battle.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 3]

(Aayla and Quinlan save the Secura prime heir and Master Tholme after which Aayla is knighted by the Jedi Council. Conjecture from the to be released Star Wars rite of Passage 3 & 4 issues.)

(Aayla aids Jedi Master Adi Gallia to test the new Kuat Drive Yards Delta 7 Aethersprite or know as ‘Jedi Starfighter’. Aayla later attends it’s official launch ceremony with Adi Gallia.)

Jedi Knight Aayla Secura is stationed at the Jedi Temple just before and during the crisis on Geonosis. She is one of the 200 Jedi of the Jedi task force led by Jedi Master Mace Windu that battle the Seperatist battledroid army on Geonosis. Though separated from the inner Jedi circle Aayla shows her combat prowess and Jedi skills by surviving the battle on her own outside of the circle of Jedi.
As the combat ceases for a moment she is lead by a Geonosian warrior to the circle of Jedi survivors. With them she is rescued by the Republic gunships as Master Yoda arrives.
Aayla then leads her own Clonetrooper squad into the thick of the Geonosian battle, her lightsaber shimmering in the billowing dust, forming a luminiscent beacon for the trained Republic infantrymen to follow. She survives this first engagement of the Clone Wars.

-Aayla is played by Amy Allen, wearing the ‘Darkness’ outfit and wields her blue lightsaber. Lucasfilm officially acknowledged her survival of the Geonosis battle.-
[Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones]

(Aayla returns to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.)

(Some state Aayla’s age during Episode II as 16 years old. I believe it to be more 20 to 26 years old at least considering she has ascended to the status of Jedi Knight. I believe during the events of ‘Darkness’ she must be 16 to 17 years old and these take place at least 4 years before Episode II, if not earlier. Looking at Jedi Master Tholme and Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos’ apparent age 20 to 26 or more years of age for Aayla seem more exact.)

(Author of compilation is Nicky 'Agent Smith' Van Overloop aka 'The obsessed Aayla fan', all elements within are propriety of their individual authors, all characters belong to Lucasfilm and George Lucas or Dark Horse comics. :p )

That enough info for you? :)
 Hannibal
08-17-2002, 7:30 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
That enough info for you? :)

Overdose!!! Must get to...hospital....
;)
 Ratmjedi
08-17-2002, 9:39 PM
Thanks Agentsmith!:D Hannibal that wasn't an overdose! That was a appetizer!:p
 AgentSmith
08-18-2002, 5:58 AM
Well it was the latest version of my Aayla timeline/biography.

I added the events from 'Rite of Passage 3' which I was only able to purchase yesterday. (It was released a bit later than planned.)

It also features a great cover art:

http://images.dhorse.com/covers/11/11680.jpg)
 MotionMan
08-18-2002, 10:24 AM
She is accidentally going to kill that Jedi in back of her:D
 Master Bodle
08-18-2002, 11:51 AM
That was very interesting AgentSmith, thanx i disn't really know anything bout the character before.

We want a Aayla Secura smiley !!!
 ET Warrior
08-18-2002, 5:03 PM
I cannot imagine why anybody would want to type so much about a silly blue Twi'Lek.......;)
 Exar Kun II
08-19-2002, 2:13 AM
Originally posted by lexx
On 3 different servers yesterday, I was playing as Aayla, I can't begin to tell you how many people said "nice skin...woot". They then proceed to ask "are you really a girl?". When I reply "yes", they then try to chat me up. Geez these men need to get a grip on reality! :rolleyes: Was kinda flattering though ;) , maybe I'm the one that need to get a grip. :D

Hey gorgeous how about heading over to the Coruscant Cafe and slamming a few Corellian Ales? Oh, did I mention I'm a Sith Lord. Yeeaahhh, only one of two in the ENTIRE universe. Got a cool double ended light saber that all the Jedi are afraid of, I have a sweet ride, it's called an interceptor, and it is invisible at the touch of a button, OH YEAH. So. . .am I the man for you, or what, babe?

LOL! j/k Lexx

:D
 Exar Kun II
08-19-2002, 2:16 AM
Is it me, or do they seem to draw Aayla more provocatively with each forthcoming photo?:D
Page: 5 of 19