Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aayla Secura!!!

Page: 9 of 19
 Jah Warrior
10-03-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Ms. Amy Allen, who portrayed Aayla Secura in Episode II will be most likely be attending the following cons:
- Unnamed Con in Plano, Texas on October 12 & 13.
- Unnamed Con in Paris, France around October 16-21.
- Mid-Ohio Comiccon in Columbus, Ohio on November 30-December 1st.

If I get any more specific information in time, I'll make sure to post it! :)

Here's some pictures of Ms. Allen at the San Diego Comic-con:

http://www.sandiegostarwars.com/postnuke/html/images/con/31.jpg)

http://www.sandiegostarwars.com/postnuke/html/images/con/32.jpg)

3heart

:p On the bottom picture you can actually see some fanart by Wil 'Kampilan' that's also viewable at the Aayla Secura Fansite (http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla).

bloody hell man she's well fit!
 AgentSmith
10-06-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by leXX
I've made an Aayla Secura Winamp Skin. I've submitted it to Winamp.com but I thought I'd let you be the first to have it! :D

http://www.planetdexterslab.com/AaylaSecuraWinamp.jpg)

Woah!!! :D

Thank you leXX, you're the greatest!!! :D That skin is awesome!!! I downloaded it and put it up on all the computers I use Winamp on, which makes about 3, lol! :p

A kick-ass skin! Thanks so much! :)

If you don't mind I'm going to advertise it at theforce.net Aayla Secura thread and at the Aayla Secura fansite. Sure those guys will love to get it too! :)
 AgentSmith
10-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Jah Warrior
bloody hell man she's well fit!

Damn straight! :D

I hope to meet her at the 'Collector's Rendez-Vous' in Paris because I hope to attend and finally get up with Ms. Allen. Hopefully I can get it eternalized on photo! :)
 leXX
10-06-2002, 12:09 PM

Woah!!! :D

Thank you leXX, you're the greatest!!! :D That skin is awesome!!! I downloaded it and put it up on all the computers I use Winamp on, which makes about 3, lol! :p

A kick-ass skin! Thanks so much! :)

If you don't mind I'm going to advertise it at theforce.net Aayla Secura thread and at the Aayla Secura fansite. Sure those guys will love to get it too! :)

Thanx alot! Of course I don't mind you advertising it for me, hehe. It has been published on winamp.com now so you can link straight to there.

http://classic.winamp.com/skins/detail.jhtml?componentId=122600)

:D
 AgentSmith
10-07-2002, 6:53 AM
Originally posted by leXX
Thanx alot! Of course I don't mind you advertising it for me, hehe. It has been published on winamp.com now so you can link straight to there.
http://classic.winamp.com/skins/detail.jhtml?componentId=122600)

No problem, it really is an awesome Winamp skin! :D

I already put the link up on theforce.net forums and the Aayla fansite forums. :) It received several -well deserved- positive comments already! :)

Thanks again! :D
 leXX
10-08-2002, 4:22 AM
np ;)

look what I found ------>> http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/aaylasecura.gif)

feel free to circulate it! :D
 AgentSmith
10-09-2002, 6:56 AM
Kick ass leXX! :D

I sure will, thanks for the heads up on that one! :)
 AgentSmith
10-09-2002, 7:00 AM
For all you Aayla fans make sure to check out the Aayla Secura Fansite (http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla) for great new fan artworks, made by Wil 'Kampilan'! :)

They're really awesome and this guy's skills are getting better and better!

Here's a great example of his latest work! :)

http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/fanart26.jpg)

Quinlan Vos, Aayla's former Master on the background and Aayla on the foreground. :)
A really awesome fan artwork isn't it?
 leXX
10-14-2002, 6:12 AM
That sure is some cool fanart! ;)

I've made an Aayla Startup Screen. I posted this in the Aayla fansite forum, but I'll post it here for all you Aayla fans. I've submitted it to jediknightii.net and jk2files.com, but you know how long they take, so you can get it from my site temporarily.

http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/AaylaStartup.jpg)

Download the Aayla Startup Screen here. (http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/AaylaStartup.zip)

Enjoy! :D
 AgentSmith
10-14-2002, 8:04 AM
Cool you like the fanart leXX. :)

Great work on that JKIIJO startup screen! Really looks awesome! :D I'm going to download and install it right away! :) Very cool indeed.

Doesn't she look yummy ... and deadly? 3heart

Hehe. :p
 leXX
10-14-2002, 9:02 AM
awww, gee thanx! :D
 Tyrion
10-14-2002, 11:01 AM
Lexx,what is it with you and abnormaly skinned women?

Dragonlancer
10-14-2002, 1:35 PM
I really don't want to know. :D hey agentsmith, you got anything new on aayla's action figure yet? I hope it's one of those "super-poseable" action figures. Then again, the more new stuff they add, the more can be broken lol.
 AgentSmith
10-14-2002, 2:02 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
abnormaly skinned women?

That's not an abnormal skin, it's a beautiful, gorgeous cerulean silk soft Twi'lek skin ... mhhhh. 3heart

Lol! :p :lol:

Dragonlancer, Hasbro has confirmed the release of the 'Aayla Secura 3 3/4" action figure with super articulation' for early 2003. You can check it out on this page at Hasbro (http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?id=81). (Sadly no pictures yet. But the figure is coming!)
 Hannibal
10-14-2002, 3:26 PM

That's not an abnormal skin, it's a beautiful, gorgeous cerulean silk soft Twi'lek skin ... mhhhh. 3heart

Lol! :p :lol:

:giggle1: :thumbs1:

Hehehe.
It'll be ok Smith.
*puts phone behind his back and dials the number for the men in white coats*
 AgentSmith
10-15-2002, 9:16 AM
Originally posted by Hannibal
*puts phone behind his back and dials the number for the men in white coats*

Nooo!!! :eek:

Lol! :lol: :p Man, those people don't even want to come for me anymore! Bwahahaha! :p
J/k folks. ;)
 AgentSmith
10-15-2002, 9:20 AM
'Grand Moff Joker' from theforce.net forums just posted this picture up at the theforce.net Jedi Council forums Aayla Secura thread. It features Amy Allen at the Sci-Fi Expo in Plano, Texas.
(A friend of 'Grand Moff Joker', 'Darth Glymmer' is also seen on the picture, on the right.)

This picture is awesome and Amy looks absolutely stunning!!! Waowee!!! :eek:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mtwjoker/AA07.jpg)

The tan and that black leather-silk looking vest ... damn what a a babe. 3heart

:drop2:
 Taos
10-15-2002, 10:36 AM
:eek: :eek:

It's definitely the tan...........well, and of course the fact that she is just plain HOT!!! :D

I've never seen Amy Allen before...........babe!!

*must slow heart rate*

*must not look at Amy and go to work*

:rofl:

Thanks for the pic Agent Smith!!! ;)
 AgentSmith
10-15-2002, 2:40 PM
Pleasure is all mine! ;)

She really looks absolutely marvelous in that picture indeed! 3heart

I'm very anxious to finally meet her this Sunday at the Paris 'Collectors Rendez-Vous' con! Hope it turns out great! :) :D
 Taos
10-16-2002, 2:21 AM

I'm very anxious to finally meet her this Sunday at the Paris 'Collectors Rendez-Vous' con! Hope it turns out great! :) :D

:eek: WHAT!!??

You get to meet her????

*jealous rage is burning inside Leemu*

j/k

What a lucky guy you are indeed!!! :D

Have a great time!

Oh, and......

try not to drool on yourself in front of her! ;)

Better tell us all about it too!!!
 AgentSmith
10-16-2002, 6:22 AM
Thanks Leemu! :)

I hope and pray it all goes through and that I'll be able to meet up with her and my dream to maybe even talk to her and hang out a bit! :) Amy sent me an E-mail today saying she'll be at the "Collectors Rendez-Vous" both days, Saturday and Sunday (October 19-20) so I plan to attend all of Sunday.

I wished to go both days but I don't want to impose on her time. I'm going especially and only to meet Amy. I consider myself lucky if I do get to meet her.
(But I've wanted to meet up with Amy and get her autograph ever since she was slated to attend Celebration II. I very much wanted to go to CII, my fiancee even more but I couldn't get any time off from work because my manager was making it impossible. (Kind of upset my fiancee because I didn't want her to go alone, without me.) So I didn't go to CII sadly and didn't meet Amy. And the fun *note sarcasm* thing is the Monday after the CII weekend, I was laid off. Very frustrating. :mad: )
 Hannibal
10-16-2002, 10:56 AM
Pleasure is all mine! ;)

She really looks absolutely marvelous in that picture indeed! 3heart

Could you ask her to stop calling me so much?
I mean, enough is enough.:D
 Taos
10-16-2002, 12:36 PM
Thanks Leemu! :)

And the fun *note sarcasm* thing is the Monday after the CII weekend, I was laid off. Very frustrating. :mad: )

Man, that's the biggest bunch of crap I've heard in a while........

Do you have a new job???
 AgentSmith
10-16-2002, 2:41 PM
Could you ask her to stop calling me so much?

Ha! You wish! :p :D

I wouldn't be surprised if you actually did! :lol: Hey, must confess I kind of do. ;)
 AgentSmith
10-16-2002, 2:44 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Man, that's the biggest bunch of crap I've heard in a while........
Do you have a new job???

Tell me about it! :(

They had to pay me a severance pay -legally obliged to- and I found a temp job after a few weeks already so all is good. (Though my temp job ends soon, since it's temporary and all. :p )
 AgentSmith
10-17-2002, 8:27 AM
Make sure you check out the Aayla Secura Fansite (http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla) for an awesome update with new fan artworks by Wil 'Kampilan' Ecolango, Jon 'Elven_Jedi' Kafoure and some great debates and info at the forum!

Here's one of Wil's latest works, Aayla as seen in 'Rite of Passage 1'. ;)

http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/fanart29.jpg)

Waowee! is an appropriate reaction, yes. :p ;)
 Pad
10-17-2002, 12:51 PM
maybe i should start drawing again:)
 Taos
10-17-2002, 1:13 PM
:eek: Man, that's really good!! I think I need to dig a little bit more through that link you have Agent Smith!!

*wipes drool from mouth*

*It's only a drawing.......*

:giggle1:
 AgentSmith
10-17-2002, 1:57 PM
*It's only a drawing.......*

Really? Then you obviously haven't gotten 'Rite of Passage 1' yet with Aayla in that outfit penciled by the great Jan Duursema and in full color! ;)

You would go into shock, I assure you. ;) :p Hotness and sexyness there is through the roof... :D
 Taos
10-21-2002, 1:55 PM
Well, what happened Agent Smith???? I want to know????

Did you get to meet Amy???

Did you show her your "fishtank??" :naughty:
 AgentSmith
10-22-2002, 8:23 AM
I attended the "Collectors Rendez-Vous" in Paris on Sunday October 20 and had the pleasure and honor to meet Amy Allen! :D

I introduced myself and she got this look on her face 'I know the name but from where?'. I then mentioned I was a friend of Jan Duursema (the comic artist who pencils Aayla) and she got this huge smile on her face and asked me 'You know Jan?'. This broke the ice. :)
I was truly taken aback by Amy, she has a tremendous personality, is super-friendly and very sweet. (Has a lovely voice too.) I was truly struck by how great she was. 3heart

We started talking about Jan Duursema, her work and Aayla in the comics. I had taken with me an artwork of Jan and showed it to Amy and she was very ecstatic about them. She happily added the printouts I gave her as I said she could keep them.
She gladly signed an Aayla Secura TCG Card, two promo 8x10's and my RoP 3 copy. (She even put little hearts on them!!!)

Amy also had a new promo picture of her naturally -out of the Aayla suit/make-up- but I felt too akward to get that one.
One could get a signed copy of Star Wars Insider #62 but this was 45Ђ which I thought was a bit much, so I didn't get it.
After another few sentences I asked if I could take her picture and she offered to have a picture taken of her and me! :D

I then thanked her and wished her a great weekend and had to move on because I was holding up the line, I talked to Amy for almost 20 minutes!

Sorry for ranting so much about it but it was truly an amazing experience!!! After wanting to meet Amy for so long (since before Celebration II in May) and her being soo nice it was the experience of a life-time! :D

With her charisma and warm personality I know she will make it big time! ;)
 Dragonlancer
10-22-2002, 10:50 AM
Man, that rocks. I wish I could meet her. So you got to talk to Amy for 20 minutes huh? That's pretty cool, you're very lucky. Just one more thing.......

WHY?!!!!!!! WHY???!!!!!!! WHY??!!!!! IT COULD JUST AS EASILY HAVE BEEN ME!!!!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! :D
 AgentSmith
10-22-2002, 11:23 AM
Yeah it was a truly marvelous experience. :) Wish I could have talked to her even longer but there was a line of people waiting and it was pretty busy, so I sadly couldn't. :( Oh well, at another con or another time I will surely! ;)

One thing though I just know I was about the only real Aayla Secura fan out there. Because the guy in front of me talking to Amy was a friendly person and impressed by her but you could tell he had no idea who Aayla was! Lol! :lol: :p
 Taos
10-22-2002, 5:43 PM
Hey that's great Agent Smith!! I'm happy for ya man!! That must have been one incredible experience........something you will never forget!!! :D

:thumbsup:
 AgentSmith
10-23-2002, 7:07 AM
Thanks Leemu! It was indeed an experience to remember always. :)
Very rewarding since I had been hoping and wishing for it since so long and Amy being such a striking person and so friendly. :)
 AgentSmith
10-23-2002, 7:09 AM
Theforce.net reports that Rick McCallum speaks out about Episode III in Star Wars Insider #63.
I quote:
"McCallum remains carefully coy when asked whether fans should brace themselves for the deaths of important characters. "You should definitely brace yourself for that." he laughs, refusing to give any more specific hints."

Do you think this means we Aayla Secura fans should brace ourselves for the possible death of Aayla in Episode III? :(
While that is apparently a possibility I must say do not like the idea of Aayla making it onscreen in Episode III and then dying.

I'd much rather see her survive the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge and have many more adventures in the Star Wars comics (and books) for years to come! :D
 AgentSmith
10-25-2002, 11:16 AM
Here's two pictures of Amy Allen at the San Diego Comic con 2002 generously posted by Mara_Jade_Fan at the 'Aayla Secura Fanclub' thread in the EU Community forum at theforce.net.

I'll link them here as well because they're really gorgeous!

http://images.fotki.com/v7/photos/4/42811/136521/017_14-vi.jpg)

http://images.fotki.com/v6/photos/4/42811/136521/018_15-vi.jpg)
 Hannibal
10-25-2002, 11:26 AM
Man!!! Look at how guys gawk at her. I woudn't go just cause I woudn't want to look that pathetic. You can see the drool coming down from that guys mouth.

Hey Smith did you mention this thread?
Therefore letting her know that you(and some of the rest of us) are a total geek?;)
 AgentSmith
10-25-2002, 11:30 AM
The picture I took at the "Collectors Rendez-Vous" con of Amy and I came out great! Yay! :D

I scanned it in but my scanner is rather crappy and I have no webspace to post it on so, I'll ahve to wait before I can link it here.
 AgentSmith
10-25-2002, 11:35 AM
Hey Smith did you mention this thread?
Therefore letting her know that you(and some of the rest of us) are a total geek?

I did go somewhat fanboy and was duly shaken and impressed by Amy but that's because she's such a great and friendly lady! :)

But this thread? Lol! :lol:
I'm on this Aayla thread, the "Aayla Secura Discussion Forum" thread, "Aayla in Episode III" thread, the "Aayla Secura Fanclub" thread all at theforce.net Jedi Council forums, the Aayla Secura forum at the Aayla Secura fansite, the Aayla Secura Yahoo! Fanclub and Jan Duursema's boards too. :D I'm everywhere. :D
 Hannibal
10-25-2002, 12:14 PM

But this thread? Lol! :lol:
I'm on this Aayla thread, the "Aayla Secura Discussion Forum" thread, "Aayla in Episode III" thread, the "Aayla Secura Fanclub" thread all at theforce.net Jedi Council forums, the Aayla Secura forum at the Aayla Secura fansite, the Aayla Secura Yahoo! Fanclub and Jan Duursema's boards too. :D I'm everywhere. :D

Uhhh. Why did I just picture her as Clarice and you as Dr. Lector in that scene from Silence of the Lambs?

PS This doesn't really have anything to do with anything but I wish those movies would die already. I got made fun of in school because of the A-Team. At least that guy was a hero and not a man-eating psycopath.:mad: I hear they are going to make another one. B@st@rds!!!
 AgentSmith
10-25-2002, 3:10 PM
Why did I just picture her as Clarice and you as Dr. Lector in that scene from Silence of the Lambs?

Bah! Amy Allen would be a great Clarice! :D She rules!

Be weary though ... I've been giving great thought to ... mhhh wait lost my train of thought. It'll come to me. Just hang on ... *hears crickets*
Hey where'd you go??? :confused:

:p :lol:
 Taos
10-27-2002, 2:10 AM
Did you get a lot of pictures from the show you went to??? If so are you going to post some of them her or are we going to need to go to the website you have????

I WANT TO KNOW!!!! Must see more of Amy.........

Lol Agent Smith.......she's really skinny, I never really noticed that before because she is so frickkin' hot!!! :D
 AgentSmith
10-27-2002, 5:29 AM
Did you get a lot of pictures from the show you went to??? If so are you going to post some of them her or are we going to need to go to the website you have????

Lol Agent Smith.......she's really skinny, I never really noticed that before because she is so frickkin' hot!!!

I got a picture taken of Amy and I which came out great! :) (To take more was virtually impossible because the people standing in line blocked your view of the celebreties, sadly.)

I scanned the picture, but due to my rather crappy scanner the scan doesn't look nearly as good as the picture itself. I'm waiting for some webspace on the Aayla Secura Fansite to hoppefully have it put up and when it is I'll link it here straight away. :)

Amy does look tiny at times, her arms indeed, especially on photo! :p But when you see her in real life she doesn't appear to look too 'skinny' or tiny. (Was a bit surprised that she was almost as tall as I am.) I can vouch for the fact she's much more appealing in person than on photo! :D But she's a wonderful person.
 AgentSmith
10-28-2002, 8:01 AM
This lightsaber effect was added by The2ndQuest of theforce.net forums on the original picture made by Mara_Jade_Fan:

http://www.denimfilms.com/shared/Amy1.jpg)

I think this picture is really cool! Funny too!

I can just imagine Amy going like:
"You Stormtrooper scum!"
or
"Ack! It's those crazy fanboys from Lucasforums again!"
or
"This is payback for Oola you fat Hutt slug!"
 Taos
10-29-2002, 11:05 PM
I can sum it up like this

Amy Allen/Aayla Secura-The men want her......the women want to be her!!

:p
 leXX
10-30-2002, 7:13 AM
I don't want to be Amy Allen but I do want to be Aayla Secura! :D
 AgentSmith
10-30-2002, 10:29 AM
I don't want Amy you know. I do admire her for her perfomance as Aayla Secura.

But in truth what I'd most hope -in a far-fetched fashion- is to be a friend -regular friend he :p - nothing more since I barely know her, you know? :)

Aayla on the other hand ... mhhh ... shhh. ;) :p
 Hannibal
10-30-2002, 11:33 AM
I saw this story on one of those news magazines about this guy bothering(stalking) Jeri Ryan. It was scary. How weird(crazy) the guy was(is).
 Taos
10-30-2002, 11:51 AM
I was just messin' around earlier.........I was very tired at the time.

*quitely goes back to edit post*

Hannibal that is interesting news........good thing we don't know anyone like that.

:p ;)
Page: 9 of 19