Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RS Add-On Petition

Page: 4 of 5
 Wedgey
08-29-1999, 11:13 AM
what the heck happened here?
anyways, if you're listning firefly, count me in!

JUSTINJUG@AOL.COM

------------------
Skywalker, what are you doing?!
 MindPolice
08-30-1999, 2:18 PM
Take us in.
filmguy@mindless.com

------------------
"He could USE a good kiss..."
 R.A.V.E.N.
08-30-1999, 7:22 PM
Oh to hell with firefly, we need someone new to keep track of these e-mails, I'll do it if you guys wan't.

------------------

Nevermore?
 ATS-Prowler
08-30-1999, 8:20 PM
go for it

------------------
The truth of the mater is that I will always win!
 rebel_jediknight
09-05-1999, 11:59 AM
COUNT ME IN!!!!

rebel_jediknight@yahoo.com
we definetly need at least multiplayer, maybe a multiplayer dogfight?, new levels, maybe some space missions? and some new craft would be great! I haven't even got past the third level yet but I still would love more!!! MORE!!! MORE!!! MORE!!!

and is there anyway to show people this thread outside of RS.net? or could somebody make a website with a link here- is that possible?

How many people do we need to get a reaction, however small, out of Lucasarts/Factor 5? I admit, this thread might not convince anybody there, even with 500 signatures on it, but hey, YOU NEVER KNOW! It's worth a shot...

So you have my complete, COMPLETE support for more Rogue Squadron!!! That would make it THE GREATEST!!!...

but we need MORE SIGNATURES!!! keep signing!
PLEEASE!

------------------
"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

[This message has been edited by rebel_jediknight (edited September 05, 1999).]
 Poor Bastard
09-05-1999, 12:10 PM
I have RS only for N64, but hell, COUNT ME IN!

Fabiano_ce@zipmail.com.br

------------------
Another post from the king of useless marquees, Poor *******!!!
 milkshake
09-05-1999, 2:15 PM
Hell yes!

milkshake@mail.com
 rebel_jediknight
09-05-1999, 3:52 PM
ok... i'm not the official person to keep track of all the emails, but here's the list anyway:

firefly330@yahoo.com
glugo@earthlink.net
ltguilo@ionet.net
tyang123@aol.com
lt_cracken@hotmail.com
kamikaze4@juno.com
Dr.Rox@B.C.Sympatico.ca
wolf421@hotmail.com
rraider@twcny.rr.com
ukenuke@hotmail.com
ticker@accglobal.net
s.dunning@mail.telepac.pt
Elder23@aol.com
Oevboev@hotmail.com
bubbas@jps.net
mattman614@hotmail.com
jabond46@hotmail.com
TimothyJJJ@rocketmail.com
rkbh1@aol.com
DrMack4576@aol.com
vsa_@hotmail.com
WraithLeader@yahoo.com
freaky_jedi@hotmail.com
dkb@vitrex.net
markpuppet@aol.com
sgt.schultz@planetarymotion.net
davej34@yahoo.com
dberg007@pacbell.net
Lt_Cracken@hotmail.com
ocelot@csulb.edu
johngodzilla@go.com
AdJuel@Juno.com
shaftr@email.com
Bmw118@dcr.net
Heaston@ix.netcom.com
parehu@yahoo.com
markpuppet@aol.com
Snapplepal@aol.com
ForrestC@Mattel.com
vintage-moto@worldnet.att.net
h.j.a.j.numan@alumnus.twente.nl
earthling@compusmart.ab.ca
muen0016@tc.umn.edu
EricM139@aol.com
choloxi@hotmail.com
Katie.Vandeweghe@rug.ac.be
tharbin@hiwaay.net
foul.ole.ron@wxs.nl
ariaac18@uswest.net
rc_nitro@beer.com
mikeyman@btinternet.com
jl1887@yahoo.com
william.buchan@lineone.net
danzig13@go.com
diabloguy@hotbot.com
andrewferens@hotmail.com
what48@hotmail.com
LtParis117@aol.com
digl@yahoo.com
bamburn@teleplex.bsu.edu (2 votes- his roommate included)
Adam@matrix-comp.com
nawar_aven@excite.com
PdeF@tfz.net
kurgan@iastate.edu
crazyrob84@hotmail.com
lioley@hotmail.com
cz24@tampabay.rr.com
GTVanterp@hotmail.com
The_BatPhone@juno.com
raptor121@excite.com
purplemartin@fuse.net
Dardenator@telefragged.com
SiloRob@aol.com.
the_macheteros@geocities.com
broki_jr@yahoo.com
foul_ole_ron@dolfijn.nl
ihknaton@hotmail.com
kevinowen@home.com
AiRanger75@aol.com
guildenstern_43@hotmail.com
tails@focusgames.freeserve.co.uk
focusgames@hotmail.com
southpark64@focusgames.in2home.co.uk
tails_the_fox@hotmail.com
focusgames@JEDIKNIGHTS.co.uk
midnightshifter@hotmail.com
decorum@worldnet.att.net
lorenz_dm@hotmail.com
VIP 31@aol.com
JEFFPIROZZI@HOTMAIL.com
jfbos@wishmail.net
therogue2000@usa.net
blackraptor13@hotmail.com
JUSTINJUG@AOL.COM
filmguy@mindless.com
Fabiano_ce@zipmail.com.br
milkshake@mail.com

This makes it 100 SIGNATURES EXACTLY!! We have something like 750 members in this forum and we only have 100 signatures? KEEP SIGNING, GUYS!!!- we can't let this thread get lost at the bottom of this topic list either, and I figure we're going to need at least a couple hundred signatures for Lucasarts to even take notice of the petition!!! KEEP GOING!...PLEASE!!

------------------
"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."
 Poor Bastard
09-05-1999, 4:28 PM
I'm #99, hehe...

<font size="1">Milkshake, you lucky *******, hehe</marquee>
 rebel_jediknight
09-05-1999, 5:31 PM
do you want me to take care of the emails?

------------------
 Lujayne
09-06-1999, 3:08 AM
 Lt Guilo
09-06-1999, 3:53 AM
*(Mewling like the Pikachu itself, Guilo proceeds to scratch the Pika lightly behind its ears as it snoozes, and yawns to himself...)*
 DarkJedi
09-06-1999, 5:54 AM
Add me to the list.

OpticalCoupler@netscape.net

No one said it had to be an address i actually check http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 R.A.V.E.N.
09-07-1999, 12:43 AM
Doncha worry yourself partner, rekon I can keep track of all those lonesome e-mail's.

------------------

Nevermore?
 Tek Gunner
09-07-1999, 5:42 PM
Well, I only have it for the N64, but it is such a good game so... COUNT ME IN TOO!
By2095@aol.com

------------------
Think of the Children! Won't someone think of the Children??!
 Avenger
09-07-1999, 9:23 PM
Sounds Cool!
mattd@lincoln.midcoast.com
 C3PO
09-08-1999, 11:07 PM
Hell YA!!

c3pono@hotmail.com
 rebel_jediknight
09-08-1999, 11:26 PM
ok, RAVEN, I actually would kinda like to keep track of the emails, cause I thought it would be fun, save you some work too!... hee hee...

------------------
 TheForceGuy
09-09-1999, 5:31 PM
I'm good...

govna14@hotmail.com

------------------
Never under estimate the power of the Force.
 Fer
09-10-1999, 10:15 PM
Count me in. I want more RS !!!!

fwmfsi@nettaxi.com
 FireFly
09-11-1999, 2:02 PM
Woah, I've been gone so long I almost forgot about the petition! Theres at least 3 times as many signatures as when I last checked... I'll try to post an updated list soon...
 FireFly
09-11-1999, 2:42 PM
hiloho@ix.netcom.com
firefly330@yahoo.com
glugo@earthlink.net - WAY TO GO!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
ltguilo@webzone.net
tyang123@aol.com
lt_cracken@hotmail.com - GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!! (the Outrider would be nice, and the B-Wing, and space missions...................)
kamikaze4@juno.com
Dr.Rox@B.C.Sympatico.ca
wolf421@hotmail.com - count me in, I would like to see it all!!
rraider@twcny.rr.com - Heck yeah!
ukenuke@hotmail.com
ticker@accglobal.net
s.dunning@mail.telepac.pt - we definately want more RS!!!
Elder23@aol.com - Hell, I havn't even finished the game yet and I'm signing.
Oevboev@hotmail.com
bubbas@jps.net
mattman614@hotmail.com
jabond46@hotmail.com
TimothyJJJ@rocketmail.com
rkbh1@aol.com - I'm new to this gaming and interaction but if you need support I'm in
DrMack4576@aol.com
vsa_@hotmail.com - I'm for it all the way
WraithLeader@yahoo.com
freaky_jedi@hotmail.com
dkb@vitrex.net
markpuppet@aol.com - Lucasarts Scum: This is Moff Seerdon. Your resistance is useless. As you can see, I have signed this petition, and Chandrila is now mine. You will make a level editor, or I will shoot you all down.
sgt.schultz@planetarymotion.net
davej34@yahoo.com
dberg007@pacbell.net - Definitely more RS missions!!
ocelot@csulb.edu - I would LOVE to see multiplayer in RS!
zfati@isdn.net.il
dwarner7@home.com
johngodzilla@go.com
AdJuel@Juno.com - No doubt about it im signing. I was really peeved when I found out there was no multi-player or space missions!! B-wing is a must!!!
shaftr@email.com - There should be multiplay in both the PC and any future N64 games. It is needed, and I gurantee you, that more games would be sold, and add on would also work for the PC version.
Bmw118@dcr.net
Heaston@ix.netcom.com - Yes, more, more! Yes, a tie fighter perhaps?
parehu@yahoo.com
Snapplepal@aol.com - WE NEED A ADD ON!! We need more ships and a multi player mode.
ForrestC@Mattel.com
vintage-moto@worldnet.att.net - more, give more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add-on levels and more ships, maybe even a level editor, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
h.j.a.j.numan@alumnus.twente.nl - Yeah, more rebels to kill! I'M IN.
earthling@compusmart.ab.ca
muen0016@tc.umn.edu - I'm for add-on and an editor.
EricM139@aol.com - All that stuff would be great! Count me in.
choloxi@hotmail.com
Katie.Vandeweghe@rug.ac.be - Okay !! Here I am !! My demands : - to fly all possiblie arcrafts in every level,so that the speeder is not recommended for the levels with imperial walkers , I mean in the 7th level (imperial construction yards) you aren't obliged to get it to the ground. - new levels. - new aircrafts
tharbin@hiwaay.net
foul.ole.ron@wxs.nl
ariaac18@uswest.net - Yes please! Multiplayer Rogue Squadron is a must! Plus an editor and some more single player levels. Maybe some deep space levels w/asteroids!
buchan34@aol.com
fussi@msn.com
wingko@bc1.com - Add me as well, this game needs the stuff listed and a new set of cheats allowing the secret levels to be accessed. Also add new ships, and levels where you go from planet to space! That would be totally cool.
rc_nitro@beer.com - Count me in!!!!!
mikeyman@btinternet.com
jl1887@yahoo.com - im with you guys all the way
william.buchan@lineone.net
danzig13@go.com
dragonslayer@budweiser.com
diabloguy@hotbot.com - You have my support
andrewferens@hotmail.com
what48@hotmail.com
LtParis117@aol.com - The game is great, but it needs more options such as those that can be found in new levels, level editors, and multiplayer functions!!!!
digl@yahoo.com - more levels! i finished this game in less than a week, and another week to get gold in 16 missions, but TIE fighter collectors take months!
bamburn@teleplex.bsu.edu - Sounds like a great plan. Count my vote as two (my roommate agrees)
Adam@matrix-comp.com
Poeske@forpresident.com
nawar_aven@excite.com - I'm definitely in for this.
PdeF@tfz.net - And mine !! I'm addicted !
kurgan@iastate.edu - Alright, even though I question whether such an extensive addon will be made for a console conversion, I would whole-heartedly support this petition for Rouge Squadron.
crazyrob84@hotmail.com
lioley@hotmail.com - SIGN ME UP...can't get enough of being a rogue !!!
cz24@tampabay.rr.com - Give me More Levels!! Count Me In
GTVanterp@hotmail.com
The_BatPhone@juno.com
raptor121@excite.com - I agree with Lt. Cracken. The Outrider sucks, but the B-wing and the new E-wing would be great! Multiplayer would rock. I agree with the space missions to, And its gotta have more missions too. I petition for all this new data be put into new software so you can install it in your computer to workwith the game. Not just that, but a cartridge to hook up to the N64 version too!
lv051@icepr.com
purplemartin@fuse.net - multiplayer would be great, but probably too much work for these guys, i'm sure they're busy with other stuff. best i could hope for is some mission add-ons. especially pleasant would be a level that just allowed you to play out an intense dogfight indefinitely with no objectives. i think outer space levels won't work well with the game engine. slightly more accurate cannons on the falcon would be nice as well. it's a real shame about the multiplayer thing, that would have made this game immortal. you have whatever support i can give
Armor@tri-lakes.net - Please Add Multiplayer and some new missions in a patch or something? I have been craving this since i first got the game!
SiloRob@aol.com
tavo_86@hotmail.com
ihknaton@hotmail.com
kevinowen@home.com
AiRanger75@aol.com
guildenstern_43@hotmail.com
tails@focusgames.freeserve.co.uk - LEVEL EDITORS AND MULTIPLAYER ARE SERIOUSLY NEEDED! OH, AND EXTRACTED MIDI'S! I THINK THEY ROCK!
decorum@worldnet.att.net - id easily vote for a an add-on
lorenz_dm@hotmail.com
VIP 31@aol.com - We need new ships like the B-wing or Vader's TIE, and new in space levels. Level editor and multiplayer availability. How about a whole new game, make a series out of Rogue Squadron, maybe some kind of goodguy Clone Wars group:Elite Squadron
JEFFPIROZZI@HOTMAIL.com
jfbos@wishmail.net
blackraptor13@hotmail.com - This sounds like a good idea. Count me in.
JUSTINJUG@AOL.COM
filmguy@mindless.com
rebel_jediknight@yahoo.com - we definetly need at least multiplayer, maybe a multiplayer dogfight?, new levels, maybe some space missions? and some new craft would be great! I haven't even got past the third level yet but I still would love more!!! MORE!!! MORE!!! MORE!!! and is there anyway to show people this thread outside of RS.net? or could somebody make a website with a link here- is that possible? How many people do we need to get a reaction, however small, out of Lucasarts/Factor 5? I admit, this thread might not convince anybody there, even with 500 signatures on it, but hey, YOU NEVER KNOW! It's worth a shot... So you have my complete, COMPLETE support for more Rogue Squadron!!! That would make it THE GREATEST!!!... but we need MORE SIGNATURES!!! keep signing! PLEEASE!
Fabiano_ce@zipmail.com.br - I have RS only for N64, but hell, COUNT ME IN!
milkshake@mail.com - Hell yes!
OpticalCoupler@netscape.net
By2095@aol.com - Well, I only have it for the N64, but it is such a good game so... COUNT ME IN TOO!
mattd@lincoln.midcoast.com - Sounds Cool!
c3pono@hotmail.com - Hell YA!!
govna14@hotmail.com
fwmfsi@nettaxi.com - Count me in. I want more RS !!!!

103 total, not counting multiple address from the same person

Well, here it is, the full list of all the signatures. I also included everyone's comments they left in their post (unless it was really small) to support the validity of the list, if we ever present it to Lucas Arts or Factor5.

------------------
FireFly
"Skywalker, what are you doing?!"

[This message has been edited by FireFly (edited September 26, 1999).]
 rebel_jediknight
09-11-1999, 6:00 PM
Great to have you back, Firefly, where were you, anyway? We were starting to wonder who would keep track of the emails! By the way, on P 11 of this thread I posted a complete list of emails up to that point, and milkshake was #100. Maybe that's because I included 5 or so emails from one person who said they were from his co-workers, maybe they were his own.

How many sigs do you need to send it to Lucasarts? By the way, I was thinking, did anybody post a link to this over at XWA.net? There probably are some people there who have both games, so...

anyway, glad you're back to update the emails! (hee hee)

------------------
 FireFly
09-12-1999, 12:13 AM
I'm not really sure how many signatures it will require to get Lucas Arts' attention, but its probably alot more than we have even now. If you can get anyone you know to sign, that would be great.
 Xavier Herr
09-13-1999, 12:39 PM
I'm goin' in...

porcu@elsitio.com
 rebel_jediknight
09-13-1999, 4:02 PM
Ok, FireFly, I'll try to find some new recruits, XWA might be good too!

------------------
 Kilentra2000
09-13-1999, 5:40 PM
got my help...

anyone remember me?
I worked with guilo to make the RS Strategy Guide, and I'm back to help this...

put up my addresses. you have my full backing, firefly.

jdprice1@erols.com
chronosweb@mail.yahoo.com
chronosweb57@hotmail.com
kilentra@hotmail.com

------------------
Kilentra2000

The force will be with you.
You can never be too rich, too thin, or too good at Rogue Squadron.
 Socom
09-13-1999, 10:21 PM
sign me up!!!
 FireFly
09-14-1999, 3:54 PM
Dont forget your email address, Socom
 Wedgey
09-15-1999, 7:17 PM
THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK, FIREFLY!

Did you see how many mods. we have now?

------------------
Skywalker, what are you doing?!
<font size=-2>
message from Lujayne: Boy does it bug me when people don't spell "you're" right! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited September 15, 1999).]
 Wedge422
09-15-1999, 8:33 PM
i like it!
wedge422@gamespotmail.com
 Falconguy
09-16-1999, 9:53 PM
Hi. I'm new here. I just became a member for this petition. I don't even own RS, because...THERE WAS NO MULTIPLAYER! Sign me up!

FAndy9@aol.com

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.
 rebel_jediknight
09-16-1999, 10:21 PM
FireFly, I have posted a messge on the Yahoo! message board telling people about this site and this petition. If you want to add anything, it's under
Games, Role Playing Games, Titles, Star Wars, Rogue Squadron. Conveniently, there was already an RS topic there!
Hopefully, we'll get some more interest in the petition because of it!

------------------
 Dark Lord of the Sith
09-17-1999, 3:41 PM
I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!

<a href="mailto:tie_starfighter@hotmail.com"><font size="+3">tie_starfighter@hotmail.com</font></a>

------------------
Feed Me
-Garfield

Dark Lord of the Sith | 128th Interceptor

http://www.interceptor.co-ltd.net)

[This message has been edited by Dark Lord of the Sith (edited September 17, 1999).]
 Solo BM
09-18-1999, 1:34 PM
Hello Dark lord! I havn't seen you for a long time now. How does it goes? Doe youy now (ore anybody else what is going to happen now?
 Dark Lord of the Sith
09-18-1999, 2:10 PM
Well, I am one of the oldest members here, my name was 128th Interceptor Beofre.

------------------
Feed Me
-Garfield

Dark Lord of the Sith | 128th Interceptor

http://www.interceptor.co-ltd.net)
 Wedgey
09-20-1999, 8:28 PM
Since I'm SO nice... I went to PC Gamer and requested that they ask Lucasgames to give us a ADD-ON!

Don't drool...

This is W. the famous!
(No comment Lujayne)
 Lujayne
09-21-1999, 11:56 AM
Why are you so mean, Wedgey? I get the feeling I'm being picked on...

If you don't like the way I mod, ask Guilo about it. He has the final say on what topics may remain open or be shut down, what kinds of posts should be deleted, and what is appropriate for these forums.
Until that time, your topic shall remain closed.
--L.
 Solo BM
09-21-1999, 11:59 AM
How many posts do you have to send if you want to be an admiral?

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/4914/Xwingani.gif)

[This message has been edited by Solo BM (edited September 21, 1999).]
 FireFly
09-21-1999, 5:00 PM
You dont get promoted to Admiral (Moderator) for the number of posts you made, you have to talk to Guilo, or the other mods if you are interested
 R.A.V.E.N.
09-21-1999, 6:27 PM
Yep, but unfortunately the message board can only take four mod's per forum. As of yet I dont think there are any openings, unless one of us gets demoted (nervous laughing).

------------------
And god said "Chicken, thou shalt cross the road" He did, and the people drank and were happy.
 Wedgey
09-21-1999, 7:06 PM
I'm GRAVELY sorry, Lujayne.

Here, download the demo of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear-as a sorry gift.
http://roguespear.com)

------------------
No, please... GO AWAY! PLEASE GO AWAY!
 Lt Guilo
09-21-1999, 11:48 PM
If you really wanted to say "you're sorry", Wedgey, you'd save her the download time, and simply BUY the full game for her (and have it sent FedEx to her front door).

Lujayne, lemme know if this one continues to give you any trouble...

------------------
"...There's always a BIGGER fish."
¤ Lieutenant Guilo ¤
 Solo BM
09-22-1999, 9:23 AM
I am really interested in to be an admiral. What do I have to do? Lt Guilo, could you please send me an email? www.jfbos@wishmail.net) (http://www.jfbos@wishmail.net)
 ovienanavovie
09-24-1999, 11:29 PM
EVERYBODY GIVE A CHEER FOR, UM, THE GUY WHO MADE THIS PETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTBEN@DIGITAL.COM
P.S. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Cable Out. let 'er go!"<font size="1">

[This message has been edited by Lt Guilo (edited September 30, 1999).]
 FireFly
09-25-1999, 10:25 PM
Soon (hopefully) I will put up a list of all the current signatures and a link to this thread at www.free-parking.com), (http://www.free-parking.com,) but I'm having trouble with the internic stuff... anyway it should be up within the week. Keep those signatures coming!

------------------
"...burn 'em to ashes, then burn the ashes"
-Guy Montag, Fahrenheit 451
 Rabies Man
09-28-1999, 11:17 PM
ADD-ON!!!!!!

rabies_man@hotmail.com
 FireFly
09-29-1999, 4:29 PM
Yay, the 200th post in this thread!
 Solo BM
09-30-1999, 9:21 AM
How many add-on's do we have now?
 Solo BM
09-30-1999, 9:22 AM
And now, there are 200 posts in this topic!!!
Page: 4 of 5